Moderators: UAdevil, JMarkJohns

Spaceman Spiff

Georgia is for partying

Post by Spaceman Spiff »

Chicat

Re: Georgia is for partying

Post by Chicat »

Hot
Of the 12 coaches, Rush picked the one whose fans have the deepest passion, the longest memories, the greatest lung capacity and … did I mention deep passion?
Merkin

Post by Merkin »

because the boyfriend’s 10-inch penis was too large for her and he needed to have sex instead with the mother.

Longhorned

Post by Longhorned »

For all the things Iranian clerics say about America, I wish we could set the record straight and send them this story.
azcat49

Post by azcat49 »

Crazy? Rey?
Waiting at the Rose Bowl patiently for the cats to arrive
"I've got a fever, and the only prescription is more wildcat sports"
2019 BDW Survivor Pool Champion
the real dill

Post by the real dill »

Her kids were with their father one night when her 16-year-old daughter texted her and asked if her and some friends could come over "to party." Lenhardt replied "come on, let`s party." Lenhardt allowed her teen daughter and her friends to smoke marijuana and drink her alcohol in her home. The group of minors and her played naked Twister in the living room. Lenhardt had sex with an 18 year old in the bathroom while the others continued to play Twister. Lenhardt told her sponsor she was still "horny" afterward so she brought her sex toys out in the living room and began to use them on herself in front of the group. The group and Lenhardt then got in her hot tub naked where the party continued. Lenhardt said she was asleep in her bed and woke up around 3:30 a.m. when she felt someone having sex with her. She thought it was the 18-year-old but realized it was her daughter's 16-year-old boyfriend. The daughter later told her mother that she felt guilty because the boyfriend's 10-inch penis was too large for her and he needed to have sex instead with the mother.Sheriff's Capt. Steve Morris said this week's arrest of Lenhardt is based partially on the account given to them by the AA sponsor. He said no sexual crime charges were being filed because 16 is the legal age of consent.

The main board thread is amazing and already has over 100,000 views.....

https://footballrecruiting.rivals.com/s ... 036&Page=1
Last edited by the real dill on Wed Apr 15, 2015 11:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Spaceman Spiff

Post by Spaceman Spiff »

Merkin wrote:because the boyfriend’s 10-inch penis was too large for her and he needed to have sex instead with the mother.
Mom had 5 kids already. It was the only logical decision.
the real dill

Post by the real dill »

Spaceman Spiff wrote:
Merkin wrote:because the boyfriend’s 10-inch penis was too large for her and he needed to have sex instead with the mother.

Daughter's boyfriend is now the most popular kid in town. You can't buy that kind of press.
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

the real dill wrote:
Spaceman Spiff wrote:

Daughter's boyfriend is now the most popular kid in town. You can't buy that kind of press.
Banged the daughter, banged the mom, then got called out nationally for having an elephant cock.

When does he run for office?
Of the 12 coaches, Rush picked the one whose fans have the deepest passion, the longest memories, the greatest lung capacity and … did I mention deep passion?
rgdeuce

Post by rgdeuce »

The comments on the original post have me dying

Lou: If by “DISGUSTING” you mean totally hot, then I completely agree with you. I want to fly this lady out to my next party. I GUARANTEE she does butt stuff!
Peter: Or maybe question your own skills as a parent and wonder what your kid was doing at such a party…
conor: What kid in their right mind would want to leave this party?? You must be a phenomenal parent!
jason smith: How do I put money on her books?
threenumberones

Post by threenumberones »

More background if you are curious. People are fucked up man...

http://augustacrime.com/attorney-for-ev ... statement/
Bruins01

Post by Bruins01 »

Man, that AA sponsor is a real asshole. Way to throw her off the path to recovery, and for what? She had already lost her kids.
History says, Don't hope
On this side of the grave,
But then, once in a lifetime
The longed-for tidal wave
Of justice can rise up
And hope and history rhyme.

Every lie we tell incurs a debt to the truth.
rgdeuce

Post by rgdeuce »

That's a tough call. If she was just partying with the kids, yeah, I can see your point about keeping the secrecy. It turned out to be legal due to Georgia's age of consent law, but regardless, male or female, if you knew an adult was banging underage kids, would you keep that to yourself? I'm betting they didn't know the age of consent was 16. That person also could have had an occupation that made them mandatory reporters. In most states, a lot of the crap she did consitutes child abuse and sexual charges.
Reydituto

Post by Reydituto »

the real dill wrote:Lenhardt allowed her teen daughter and her friends to smoke marijuana and drink her alcohol in her home. The group of minors and her played naked Twister in the living room. Lenhardt had sex with an 18 year old in the bathroom while the others continued to play Twister. Lenhardt told her sponsor she was still "horny" afterward so she brought her sex toys out in the living room and began to use them on herself in front of the group. The group and Lenhardt then got in her hot tub naked where the party continued. Lenhardt said she was asleep in her bed and woke up around 3:30 a.m. when she felt someone having sex with her. She thought it was the 18-year-old but realized it was her daughter's 16-year-old boyfriend. The daughter later told her mother that she felt guilty because the boyfriend's 10-inch penis was too large for her and he needed to have sex instead with the mother.
I, want to party with you, cowgirl!

azcat49 wrote:Crazy? Rey?
Maybe. Cute enough. Proclivity for childbirth and impromptu live sex shows scares me. Naked Twister is fun though.
threenumberones wrote:More background if you are curious. People are fucked up man...

http://augustacrime.com/attorney-for-ev ... statement/
This was the "Aha!" moment for me ...
Until recently, she had never drank, did drugs, drank caffeinated beverages and strictly adhered to the major tenants of the Mormon faith. ...

Her husband, James Lehnardt, was a military service member who was discharged for severe PTSD and anger issues after a deployment to Iraq. ... Due to his anger and domestic violence issues, the parties separated in November 2014 with the mom keeping custody of the kids. She had not worked during the marriage and found herself with limited resources working at a job just above minimum wage.
From zero to infinity. Seen it happen too many times with strict religions, from Mormonism to stricter forms of Catholicism to kids of Jehovah's Witnesses and Seventh Day Adventists.

That lawyer did quite the spin job. Truth is probably somewhere in the middle, at least more towards the initial report than her attorney would have us believe. Also, not sure the AA sponsor did the right thing by her, unless she was going to press rape charges.
But in my book, you gotta get to White Castle before the weirdos show up!
Tonight he gets Happy-Go-Jackie on the big white guy like a donkey eating a waffle!
Sweet Sassy Molassey, get out the checkbook and pay Grandma for the rubdown!