TOS Discussion

Moderators: UAdevil, JMarkJohns

JMarkJohns

Re: TOS Discussion

Post by JMarkJohns »

Check the "Controversial" and "NFL fandom" threads.

Chi introduced the thought, it'd been nagging at me for a few days, a lot more today, so I broke it down and found some proof.

Or at least coincidences masquerading as proof.
azgreg

Post by azgreg »

phenom5 wrote:Do we have a list of all of Percy's names?
Not enough bandwidth.
Catintheheat

Post by Catintheheat »

phenom5 wrote:Do we have a list of all of Percy's names?
I know "Miller Time" was one of them. That name popped up here.
NorCalCat

Post by NorCalCat »

That place is like a dream come true for Percy right now. He can post unfettered without anyone left who knows what a lunatic he (they) is. He's gonna be the elder statesman of GoAzCats. I think I'm gonna take a long position on Bitcoins and gold, he might just be able to convince some newbies. I just wish there was an exchange on which I could buy pee futures.
SCCat

Post by SCCat »

NorCalCat wrote:That place is like a dream come true for Percy right now. He can post unfettered without anyone left who knows what a lunatic he (they) is. He's gonna be the elder statesman of GoAzCats. I think I'm gonna take a long position on Bitcoins and gold, he might just be able to convince some newbies. I just wish there was an exchange on which I could buy pee futures.
:lol:

Our move here leads to a small bitcoin bounce!
Alieberman

Post by Alieberman »

I don't know if he's Percy or not but here's a funny thread when he tried to change his user name.

http://forum.goazcats.com/showthread.ph ... ost1977195
JMarkJohns

Post by JMarkJohns »

Alieberman wrote:I don't know if he's Percy or not but here's a funny thread when he tried to change his user name.

He's OC.

He's revealed too much not to be.
Longhorned

Post by Longhorned »

I'm so tempted to go start a thread there requesting a better experience for my mobile device.
Schnebly

Post by Schnebly »

I don't even know what any of this is, but I'll stay as long as no one makes me moderator of some asinine media forum. Oh, and are there going to be sandwiches?
JMarkJohns

Post by JMarkJohns »

Schnebly!!!
Longhorned

Post by Longhorned »

Schnebly wrote:I don't even know what any of this is, but I'll stay as long as no one makes me moderator of some asinine media forum. Oh, and are there going to be sandwiches?
(Wipes mouth) Sandwiches? What sandwiches?
Alieberman

Post by Alieberman »

Schnebly wrote:I don't even know what any of this is, but I'll stay as long as no one makes me moderator of some asinine media forum. Oh, and are there going to be sandwiches?
Oh look who shows up... My co-moderator of the Media Forum... I totally covered your ass this last year

You owe me big time. (I accept sandwiches)
JMarkJohns

Post by JMarkJohns »

Longhorned wrote:I'm so tempted to go start a thread there requesting a better experience for my mobile device.
NYCats took this idea and ran with it!
Catintheheat

Post by Catintheheat »

Wow NYCat! It's probably best to let GoAZCats die in peace. No need to rub salt in the wound. Jim did try to upgrade to vBulletin 5 after all. It's just the way he went about it was the problem. In a way I feel sorry for him. He must live an isolated, bitter, untrusting, and unhappy life. He feels the need to control everything, which is an illusion. It appears to me he lives a self-centered life. Yet I don't live in his shoes, I just know there is something wrong.

I pray that he learns a life lesson and that he has enough of an opening in his heart where he can start to feel gratitude for what he has, and a growing desire to help others. He must be living in a life of hell and misery right now. He needs to get out of self. He could definitely use some spirituality in his life.
beames

Post by beames »

Is it just my imagination or are they inflating numbers over there now with fake usernames? Maybe I've just been oblivious but since when are there over 2000 people on the board at 11 pm? Then there are usernames like JJohnson and RSmith that reek of fraud!
JMarkJohns

Post by JMarkJohns »

beames wrote:Is it just my imagination or are they inflating numbers over there now with fake usernames? Maybe I've just been oblivious but since when are there over 2000 people on the board at 11 pm? Then there are usernames like JJohnson and RSmith that reek of fraud!
Admin spent yesterday creating like 300 of them.
Catintheheat

Post by Catintheheat »

beames wrote:Is it just my imagination or are they inflating numbers over there now with fake usernames? Maybe I've just been oblivious but since when are there over 2000 people on the board at 11 pm? Then there are usernames like JJohnson and RSmith that reek of fraud!
You are not imagining things. It's been going on since the old forums returned. I wonder if Jim gets hits for registering new members? There has to be a reason for what he is doing.
Catintheheat

Post by Catintheheat »

I can't help going back there, like a person observing a car wreck when passing by. I'm waiting to see what will happen, human nature at its worst.
CalStateTempe

Post by CalStateTempe »

:lol: NYCats
beames

Post by beames »

Classic!
beames

Post by beames »

I would think that rivals must have noticed the drastic drop off, which could spell big trouble for the site's legitimacy. Rivals could decide to cut the cord, like when a patent company doesn't like the actions of a franchise branch.
Catintheheat

Post by Catintheheat »

beames wrote:I would think that rivals must have noticed the drastic drop off, which could spell big trouble for the site's legitimacy. Rivals could decide to cut the cord, like when a patent company doesn't like the actions of a franchise branch.
Doubtful. For one, who would take over? Secondly, there are many Rivals sites with little traffic on their free boards. And lastly the board isn't a Rivals board. I believe GoAZCats is the only non-Rivals free board on the network.
Katzenfreund

Post by Katzenfreund »

Last edited by Katzenfreund on Thu May 07, 2015 4:55 am, edited 3 times in total.
Irish27

Post by Irish27 »

JMarkJohns wrote:
Alieberman wrote:I don't know if he's Percy or not but here's a funny thread when he tried to change his user name.

He's OC.

He's revealed too much not to be.
Wow, never knew that. I have a feeling Percy will eventually come to this board, the big question is, what will his name be?
2019 & 2021 Basketball RAP Winner/2022 Football RAP Winner
azgreg

Post by azgreg »

Am I the only one who can't see Catintheheat's avatars?
Catintheheat

Post by Catintheheat »

azgreg wrote:Am I the only one who can't see Catintheheat's avatars?
I can see it on my pc, but not on my Nexus 7. Weird! I was planning to change it again soon anyway.
CalStateTempe

Post by CalStateTempe »

can't see it, CITH,
CatnapTom

Post by CatnapTom »

I can see it CITH.
CalStateTempe

Post by CalStateTempe »

There it is.
Catintheheat

Post by Catintheheat »

CalStateTempe wrote:There it is.
I changed it to a logo of my favorite Rock Band of all time.
CalStateTempe

Post by CalStateTempe »

:lol: the Killervibe, Bert echo chamber.

"just wait till football season, they'll be back"
Longhorned

Post by Longhorned »

CalStateTempe wrote::lol: the Killervibe, Bert echo chamber.

Except KV is joking, and Bert is drop-dead psychotic serious.
KOQSTRONG

Post by KOQSTRONG »

First post, just registered. Not exactly sure what went on over at "TOS" but man it's dead over there now. Saw the link for this place and got a message from JMark. Was PatrickJ over there but use this name on most of my forums I go on. Mostly lurk but post occasionally.
JMarkJohns

Post by JMarkJohns »

This is equal parts preemptive security since the admins at TOS kept threatening to kill the forum, and revolt since the admins at the TOS kept threatening to kill the forum.
Merkin

Post by Merkin »

JMarkJohns wrote:
Longhorned wrote:I'm so tempted to go start a thread there requesting a better experience for my mobile device.
Man that was good.

Did 97Cats really post over there yesterday?

http://forum.goazcats.com/showpost.php? ... stcount=23
prh

Post by prh »

merkin wrote:
JMarkJohns wrote:
Man that was good.

Did 97Cats really post over there yesterday?

http://forum.goazcats.com/showpost.php? ... stcount=23
I believe that was before he arrived here yesterday.
Catintheheat

Post by Catintheheat »

Basically GoAZCats has 3 reliable members now, Percy #1, Percy #2, MrBug (surprises me). They also have Killervibe, although he is not reliable and I'm not sure he is serious. One is a member here. Maybe they can work up to 5 posters by tomorrow.
JMarkJohns

Post by JMarkJohns »

Holy Percy Party, Batman!
4Life wrote:Finally, a thread to trump Millers recruiting just took a huge hit. Can't wait to bump this in a few years.

Bravo.

I suggest - as ghostwhitehorse implies - let's dance so we can remember the time when Cyberbullies tried to spew utter garbage all over the GOAZCAT community. Is it a coincidence he choose a song about drug abuse and arabic musical notes in the background? The world will never know. But it's a point that he choose that music knowing full well I'm jewish and proud of it during a serious discussion. The difference between jokers and real posters is that real posters know when things are serious. Hence, why so serious? is Joker's motto. These guys are jokers. And with jokers, and their victims like Elliot Rodgers, doing real damage in society, do we want GOAZCAT to turn into the next PUAHATE or muscle building forums? Think about it. Think about the legal issues for the admin might have to deal with. Families suing in civil courts, etc. Why? Because the forum has turned into complete bigoted, anti-religious, anti-intellectual, non-sense, back-patting, cyber bullying machine lead by people who in their own mind where legends? Why should the admin support that? What value is there in that?

To have a recruit, say Ivan Rabb, not come here because he's see's the cyber bullies intimidating every other Cat fan with a brain? If anything, that's a major negative. Particularly if he is religious in any sense - because that is a common theme running from this group. You are not stupid or dumb in any way to believe in God - and the fact that there is an increasing religious belief among the scientific community alienates a good deal of University of Arizona alum like myself. As someone who works in technology and is also religious - this has become an increasing terrible stereotype that they try to portray. It's not true.

But that is what this crew does. Is it no wonder most of their "supermods" choose Avatars from the movie "Revenge of the Nerds?" Really? 1988 calls and says Hello. In 1997, when I first stepped on campus, Revenge of the Nerds was lame. That's 10 years and no one cared. 15 years later and these guys still think it's funny? Why?

1) Because it's biotry
2) because we accept it as true

Is not Revenge of the Nerds not stereotyping people into "Nerds and Jocks?" That it's a stereotype against the University of Arizona itself is not an excuse. This is much like saying that the Washington Redskin acceptance of a racial stereotype is ok because people take pride in it.

Standing up to bigotry is not bigotry. So for that, I applaud this board's admin. Enough was enough.

So start the list,
Chicat.
ghostwhitehorse
Daryl Zero
Pokinmik
JMJ
Bruins01

If you want to name names, I say name em and dance so people can remember. Internet bullies love the anonymity of the internet.

"it's just the interwebz, lolz," - Chicat

So stand up, dance, and know you won.

:dirk::robevans::herbnit::erickbud:

This is how my people do it :

[youtube]_IuIGai8AMY[/youtube]
Alieberman

Post by Alieberman »

Do not take the bait. He wants people to post there.

Don't do it
Longhorned

Post by Longhorned »

Says the person behind the keyboard who will continue to make new socks and come here and try to be friends with the very posters he's trying to disparage as 4Life.
Catintheheat

Post by Catintheheat »

Wow! That is a totally insane post. It actually makes me think 4Life is not only Percy, but Jim Storey even more. He is taking it too personally. But again he isn't really breaking any rules here. And he has a right to make a fool of himself on TOS. He will probably drive even the ones who are left away from there.
JMarkJohns

Post by JMarkJohns »

I'm done, save for messaging people.

Persecution complexes must truly suck.

Crazies going crazy. Crazy, man...
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

CalStateTempe wrote::lol: the Killervibe, Bert echo chamber.

"The boards are always slow during the offseason."

Uh, 4 posts a day slow? C'mon James...
Of the 12 coaches, Rush picked the one whose fans have the deepest passion, the longest memories, the greatest lung capacity and … did I mention deep passion?
JMarkJohns

Post by JMarkJohns »

He's edited the post like 6 times over the last hour, turning a post into a manifesto:

Latest installment...
4Life wrote:Finally, a thread to trump Millers recruiting just took a huge hit. Can't wait to bump this in a few years.

Bravo.

I suggest - as ghostwhitehorse implies - let's dance so we can remember the time when Cyberbullies tried to spew utter garbage all over the GOAZCAT community. Is it a coincidence he choose a song about drug abuse and arabic musical notes in the background? The world may never know. But it's a point that he choose that music knowing full well I'm jewish and proud of it during a serious discussion. The difference between jokers and real posters is that real posters know when things are serious. Hence, why so serious? is Joker's motto. These guys are jokers. And with jokers, and their victims like Elliot Rodgers, doing real damage in society, do we want GOAZCAT to turn into the next PUAHATE or muscle building forums? Think about it. Think about the legal issues for the admin might have to deal with. Families suing in civil courts, etc. Why? Because the forum has turned into complete bigoted, anti-religious, anti-intellectual, non-sense, back-patting, cyber bullying machine lead by people who in their own mind where legends? Why should the admin support that? What value is there in that?

To have a recruit, say Ivan Rabb, not come here because he's see's the cyber bullies intimidating every other Cat fan with a brain? If anything, that's a major negative. Do we not hold ourselves as UofA members to a higher standard?

This group has been particularly nasty to religious people, calling them all forms of names, from dumb to insane. So if anyone were to be reading 80,000+ posts of biotry and lack of intellectual thought - What is he to think? Why is no one speaking out? Why is the conversation so dumb? It may seem petty to JMJ, but how would we all feel if we lost some prized recruit over something such as a message board?

Is that so selfish to say? If it is, it does not hurt me to say it.

The point is, the internet has real consequences in the real world - but no amount of telling them them to stfu and sit down helps. That is a common theme running from this group of Jokers. This isn't 2008. Everyone is online. Look at dumb posts like "do you have an app for that?" What time or universe are these guys living in? What do you say to try to talk to people who won't listen to 2 words you say. You can't! They aren't listening. They aren't here to do that. They are here to get their jollies off making fun of everything. Everything is funny to them, nothing is off limits. Their biggest, most dangerous kick is to say "You are stupid or dumb or crazy"

Anyone who calls people dumb or crazy for believing in God is a bigot. As someone who works in technology and is also religious - this has become an increasing terrible stereotype that they try to portray. It's not true.

But that is what this crew does. Is it no wonder most of their "supermods" choose Avatars from the movie "Revenge of the Nerds?" Really? 1988 calls and says Hello. In 1997, when I first stepped on campus, Revenge of the Nerds was lame. That's 10 years and no one cared. 15 years later and these guys still think it's funny? Why?

1) Because it's biotry
2) because we accept it as true

Is not Revenge of the Nerds not stereotyping people into "Nerds and Jocks?" That it's a stereotype against the University of Arizona itself is not an excuse. The fact that as you read their posts and you see multiple posts have Ogre as their Avatar, it ends up looking like an old flip book cartoon of Ogre drinking himself to death. That's telling. Is that what we want young recruits to see coming to this University? Let alone the sports teams. This is much like saying that the Washington Redskin acceptance of a racial stereotype is ok because people take pride in it.

Standing up to bigotry is not bigotry. So for that, I applaud this board's admin. Enough was enough. Call it what it is - You can't argue with stupid.

So start the list,
Chicat.
ghostwhitehorse
Daryl Zero
Pokinmik
JMJ
Bruins01

If you want to name names, I say name em and dance so people can remember. Internet bullies love the anonymity of the internet.

"it's just the interwebz, lolz," - Chicat

Well guys, you have the whole thing - except here - enjoy it. Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Some of us, including myself, are perfectly happy with how things have been resolved. The bullies are gone now. They have the whole interwebz to bully now. Maybe they will take that back to from where it should probably better go, the WOW forums. I'm sure that's will they will go after the they will get tired of bullying everyone the Forum for GOAZCATS Exiles ... er, the CO-OP.

Why that changed,

*magic*.

Because that's all these Jokers know how to do. That's what Jokers did at one time. Tricks of misdirection and guile. That's who they are. *Magic*

And who believes in magic?

So stand up, dance, and know you won.

:dirk::robevans::herbnit::erickbud:

This is how my people do it :

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/_IuIGai8AMY?hl=en_US& ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/_IuIGai8AMY?hl=en_US&version=3&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>
Catintheheat

Post by Catintheheat »

4Life keeps changing his post and becoming more bizarre by the minute. He's almost done everything but link this site. Obviously he's reading what we are posting. He must have something to do with GoAZCats, because there is no other reason to take what has happened so personally.
NYCat

Post by NYCat »

Last edited by NYCat on Sun Jun 08, 2014 2:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
UAEebs86

Post by UAEebs86 »

:lol:
We are the people our parents warned us about.
-JB
2022 Survival Pool Co-Champion
JMarkJohns

Post by JMarkJohns »

Updated interwebz bullies who participate in anti-religious biotry

Chicat
NYCat
AZgreg
ghostwhitehorse
Daryl Zero
Pokinmik
JMJ
Wyo-Cat
Bruins01
ALiebermann

When have I ever been a biot? I'm so hurt...
JMarkJohns

Post by JMarkJohns »

We should call the site "PremiumMagicBiots"
ASUHATER!

Post by ASUHATER! »

NYCat wrote:Image
interesting
i was going to put the ua/asu records here...but i forgot what they were.

i'll just go with fuck asu.