TOS Discussion

Moderators: UAdevil, JMarkJohns

Chicat

Re: TOS Discussion

Post by Chicat »

I remember OD that you and I had a nice exchange about 6 months after your start at TOS where you told me that you had been specifically warned about what a piece of shit I was but then realized I was actually ok. I don't think I asked at the time who would tell you that, but I figured that it was His Perciliciousness. That guy has hated me ever since the first time I called him on his bullshit; his main issues being that I wouldn't stand for being lied to or to have threads constantly hijacked by his novel-length diatribes. I wish now that I had saved some of his PMs. They were seriously 5,000 word manifestos from an unhinged mind railing against everything and everyone he felt wronged him... me being at the top of the list. What a weirdo.
Of the 12 coaches, Rush picked the one whose fans have the deepest passion, the longest memories, the greatest lung capacity and … did I mention deep passion?
Olsondogg

Post by Olsondogg »

Chicat wrote:I remember OD that you and I had a nice exchange about 6 months after your start at TOS where you told me that you had been specifically warned about what a piece of shit I was but then realized I was actually ok. I don't think I asked at the time who would tell you that, but I figured that it was His Perciliciousness. That guy has hated me ever since the first time I called him on his bullshit; his main issues being that I wouldn't stand for being lied to or to have threads constantly hijacked by his novel-length diatribes. I wish now that I had saved some of his PMs. They were seriously 5,000 word manifestos from an unhinged mind railing against everything and everyone he felt wronged him... me being at the top of the list. What a weirdo.
Yup. I believe it started cause I called you a douche or something, and he thought "Oh yeah, this guy's on my side".

He really hated you though.
I fly like a hawk, or better yet an eagle--a seagull. I sniff suckers out like a beagle...My ego is off and running and gone, Cause I'm about the best and if you diss than that's wrong
wyo-cat

Post by wyo-cat »

Why do only batshit crazy people write manifestos?

I can't think of one sane person writing one.
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

Olsondogg wrote:Yup. I believe it started cause I called you a douche or something, and he thought "Oh yeah, this guy's on my side".

He really hated you though.
Apparently, he still does. Makes me feel like I'm doing something right.
Of the 12 coaches, Rush picked the one whose fans have the deepest passion, the longest memories, the greatest lung capacity and … did I mention deep passion?
JMarkJohns

Post by JMarkJohns »

wyo-cat wrote:Why do only batshit crazy people write manifestos?

I can't think of one sane person writing one.
That's funny...

4Life lives in California according to his location, and Percy once asked me DSLR advice because he was going to start being a paparazzi part-time because he always saw celebs.

So despite protests to separate states, seems not.

Love him challenging an absentee admin who doesn't give a shit about anything other than posting links here to prove via IP that they aren't the same, as though there aren't pretty simple ways around IP identification.
EVCat

Post by EVCat »

How did I get into the mix over there? From Admin reasoning thread
But now, Jokers gotta ruin EVCAT's experience at GOAZCATS. Haven't seen him since. And he was a good prospect, if you look at it from the twisted "COOP" way of looking at things. 22 year old military guy too, it seemed. Probably serving his country in some sense. Maybe just graduated. Why was he trolled? His crime - Religion. Isn't it clear that this gang scares off religious types on purpose?

I'll take one EVCAT for any of these jokers, every day of the week and twice on D-DAY.
Was I trolled?

For the record, I am in my 40s, not religious at all (I said I was happily married in one thread???), and never served.

Does he think I am someone else? The last thing I expected to see was my moniker in a post at that board...

I am too old to be a prospect. I am more at the retired and doing appearances phase of life...
JMarkJohns

Post by JMarkJohns »

Someone else.

Young kid against legalizing gay marriage. Ironically enough 4Life was as adamant against his opinion as anyone in that thread, and by far the most demonstrative.
Alieberman

Post by Alieberman »

It's best not to try to make any sense of his ramblings.

Glad we didn't actually ruin your experience!
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

EVCat wrote:How did I get into the mix over there? From Admin reasoning thread
But now, Jokers gotta ruin EVCAT's experience at GOAZCATS. Haven't seen him since. And he was a good prospect, if you look at it from the twisted "COOP" way of looking at things. 22 year old military guy too, it seemed. Probably serving his country in some sense. Maybe just graduated. Why was he trolled? His crime - Religion. Isn't it clear that this gang scares off religious types on purpose?

I'll take one EVCAT for any of these jokers, every day of the week and twice on D-DAY.
Was I trolled?

For the record, I am in my 40s, not religious at all (I said I was happily married in one thread???), and never served.

Does he think I am someone else? The last thing I expected to see was my moniker in a post at that board...

I am too old to be a prospect. I am more at the retired and doing appearances phase of life...
I think he's mixing you up with USVI_Cat.
scumdevils86

Post by scumdevils86 »

I'm sad I got banned only for the fact that I had gems of pms from Percy and Machina as well
Katzenfreund

Post by Katzenfreund »

Last edited by Katzenfreund on Thu May 07, 2015 4:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

I think Voltron is actually trolling him. Might even be using a quote from the movie Blue Chips in the process.

If so, bravo Voltron. Well played.
azthrillhouse

Post by azthrillhouse »

I was in the "wait and see" camp (it's a dead time of year, not much going on, Dorsey "news" excepted) until I checked in today and saw 4Life's assault on the reverted boards......not going back. (Considering Scout premium, however.....)
NorCalCat

Post by NorCalCat »

Originally Posted by Olson Court View Post
Having read through this and the Boston Bombing thread, I think Taylor and Catgrad are getting a bad rap, while I dont necessarily agree with them and its no secret that Taylor and I have had our run ins, but he has sort of grown on me because he is at least consistent and doesnt change his position on things like a lot of the so called liberals do, he basically calls it like he sees it and he does that consistently enough that you have to respect it.

Compare that with those who go on and on about racism and religious intolerance out of one side of their mouths and then out of the other they talk **** about the South and insult everyone who lives there, showing the same kind of bigoted intolerance that racist white supremacists do to defend their position. It would be fine if these people were consistent, like Taylor at least is, but they arent, they cry about one thing and then turn around and act the same way as those they condemn about something else.

This is very much how the 'liberal intellectual elite' act a lot of the time, being bigoted and racist and intolerant is ok for them when it comes to calling everyone in the South toothless rednecks but it isnt ok when someone says something similar about blacks or Muslims, as much as they would like to argue "its not the same" it IS the same, its the same ****ing mentality no matter how you slice it. Agree or disagree with the likes of Catgrad and Taylor and I personally mostly disagree, but they are at least consistent and there is something to be said about that in a world where the liberal elite make up the rules as they go and try and pass it off as "upgrading our knowledge in light of new information."

Same sort of people that wear a "save the dolphins and whales" t shirt to a pro abortion rally. I dont like abortion and I believe in free choice but if you cant see something amiss there I cant help you.

While I dont like W, at least he took a stand and stuck to his guns, consistently, right or wrong and didnt pander to both sides in an attempt to be loved by everyone, an impossible task, like Clinton did and does. Thats being a phoney and nobody likes a phoney. But at least half the people are gonna love you if youre real and the other half, if they are being honest, will at least respect you for taking an unpopular stand and sticking with it. Nobody loves or respects a phoney, they just laugh at them behind their back.

This isnt an endorsement of any one position in particular other than to point out that consistency is important and it is something I can respect more than someone who just makes up the rules as they go, at least they are following a consistent set of principles that they believe in, right or wrong, they are consistent in those beliefs.

Looks like Percy and 4Life really believe in the same causes.
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

"Nobody loves or respects a phoney, they just laugh at them behind their back."

Or in Percy's case, right to his (virtual) face.
Spaceman Spiff

Post by Spaceman Spiff »

Chicat wrote:I think Voltron is actually trolling him. Might even be using a quote from the movie Blue Chips in the process.

If so, bravo Voltron. Well played.
I'm pretty sure that's a Blue Chips reference. Solid work.
Olsondogg

Post by Olsondogg »

Chicat wrote:"Nobody loves or respects a phoney, they just laugh at them behind their back."

Or in Percy's case, right to his (virtual) face.
I am sure he will have plenty to say when he returns from his vacation but for now that is our part of it and as stupid or ridiculous as it may seem to you it was fun and amusing for us and we would appreciate it if you not attack him for it or call him names or suggest he is mentally ill because those are not things that people should joke about and are serious problems that real people face none of which are us, we are just 4 four regular dudes like the rest of you, cat fans and Arizona graduates who, at the end of the day, share the same love for the cats that rest of you do.
I fly like a hawk, or better yet an eagle--a seagull. I sniff suckers out like a beagle...My ego is off and running and gone, Cause I'm about the best and if you diss than that's wrong
Katzenfreund

Post by Katzenfreund »

Last edited by Katzenfreund on Thu May 07, 2015 4:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Longhorned

Post by Longhorned »

Katzenfreund wrote:
Chicat wrote:I think Voltron is actually trolling him.
Considered that possibility, too, but wouldn't bet my left nut on it. Hell, right now I don't even know if I'm my own sock, as I find myself agreeing with myself more than usual.
Should we tell them now?

(Turns to face everyone) Katzenfreund and I are socks of Pharaoh from the Book of Moses. We're Crazy Anti-Semites!
azgreg

Post by azgreg »

i knew it!
JMarkJohns

Post by JMarkJohns »

Update:
4Life wrote:Finally, a thread to trump Millers recruiting just took a huge hit. Can't wait to bump this in a few years.

Bravo.

I suggest - as ghostwhitehorse implies - let's dance so we can remember the time when cyber-bullies and phonies tried to spew utter garbage all over the GOAZCAT community. Is it a coincidence he chose a song about communes and drug abuse and arabic musical notes in the background? The world may never know because he never has any guts to say. But it's a point that he choose that music in particular knowing full well I'm Jewish and proud of it - during a serious discussion. The difference between jokers and real posters is that real posters know when things are serious. It's no coincidence that Batman's greatest enemy is someone who never takes anything seriously. Hence, why "so serious?" is Joker's motto. Can't you hear the cackle of those words emanating from Chicat's mouth? These guys are jokers. With jokers, and their victims like Elliot Rodgers, capturing the media spotlight, I ask you as fellow Cat fans, Do we really want GOAZCAT forum to turn into the next PUAHATE or muscle building forums? Think about that and what that means for the University. Think about the media circus that would highlight every post here showing how bigots like Bruins01 had 5000+ posts of schizophrenic babble on the UofA forums. Think about the legal issues for the admin might have to deal with. Families suing in civil courts, etc.

These are real life consequences. Sorry, been there, done that too many times to watch it happen again. This group of people had been bullying so long, uncontrolled, they were unashamed with their own abuse of bullying others. So full of themselves, they ultimately became a gang of preschoolers peddling their tricycles down the streets of GOAZCATS, shouting "Look at me, I'm so cool, come join us." A group of internet thugs, full of bigoted, anti-intellectual, anti-religious, back-patting, cyber bullies, so vacuous and self confidence they would never stop. They would waged a non stop unceasing war against anyone who didn't give them what they wanted - why think the admin no differnet? It's always been about them in this whole meltdown - they were the ones that vowed never to return, yet return constantly. But hey, all they want is complete and utter control of the forums. Why should the admin support that? What value is there in that?

To have a recruit, say Ivan Rabb, not come here because he's see's the cyber bullies ganging up and intimidating every other Cat fan with a brain? If anything, that's a major negative. Do we not hold ourselves as UofA fans and alum alike, to a higher standard? Or do we have no standards, like the CO-OP and the Burger King Kid's club? My humor may be snarky at times - I confess readily - but it's derived from education, science, intellectual discussion, and debate I've had in multiple professional roles in the real world for many years. I never bully and tread the limits of good taste. I've also made my share of mistakes and overstatements I wish I could take back. Something things in life you just can't unsay or unsee or undo. Sometimes I wish I had become a doctor instead sometimes, because at least doctor's get to bury their mistakes. Hopefully my doctor friends will forgive me in this small humor.

This group has been particularly nasty to religious people, it's not just fun and games. It's down right calling them all forms of names, from dumb to insane, trolling every post they make all day long (because they have nothing else to do). So if anyone were to be reading 80,000+ posts of bigotry and lack of intellectual thought - What is he to think? Why is no one speaking out? Why is the conversation so vapid? It may seem petty to JMJ, but how would we all feel if we lost some prized recruit over something such as a message board? I like when our guys go to the NBA and make money and pour money back into the school. Richard Jefferson is my favorite player because of all his donations to the University that I cherish.

Is that so selfish to say? If it is, it does not hurt me to say it.

The internet has real consequences in the year 2014. It takes no more than 5 seconds on Google to see the amount of attacks alone due to bullying on Facebook. Real people are suffering in playgrounds across this country, as well as being murdered, raped, assaulted, and plenty of other cruel things that never go reported. These Jokers don't see the violence happening for what it is. That is why they are so glib in doing what they do. So glib in choosing a name "co-op" which derives from Communism despite the fact that hundreds, thousands of innocent people right now are dying or being tortured in Communist countries. The insensitivity is horrifically similar to just about every deranged madman ever.

But no. No amount of telling them them to stfu and sit down helps. They have no clue what time period they are in or what universe. That is a common theme running from this group of Jokers. This isn't 2008. They completely avoid the changing world around them. Look at dumb posts like "do you have an app for that?" To literally quote the Apple television ad as if the admin doesn't know it's 2008. What time or Universe are these guys living in? It's no surprise that they have a truly warped sense of reality. Do they truly believe they are the Gods of Valhalla riding forth upon GOAZCATS in some crusade to right injustice? How did they get to be on Cloud Coo-Coo land telling everyone else what is right and wrong like Princess Unikitty? Is that not the exact same thing that they claim to so vehemently hate?

There is no arguing with stupid. Look at how they can't even read 3 sentences. What do you say to try to talk to people who have the mental acrobatics of preschoolers - no offense to preschools and students everywhere. And then when caught, can't apologize. Nothing to see here! That is there attitude. Never apologize, never admit defeat, never back down. They are never wrong. In that, they share much in common with many idiots that have come before them. JMJ may literally be the internet equivalent of Colonel Custer combined with an adolescent child who just broke his G.I.Joe. Please child. I haven't seen a meltdown so epic since the last Blizzard expansion pack.

The worse is when they continue well after any point of reason. Trolling posts - abusing rep - all kinds of ways to keep their world view the world view of GOAZCATS.

So this is more than idiocy. This was a purposeful power grab. Why else mention how cool their new rules are going to be? Or how anyone could be a supermod just like them? Don't kid yourself bud. Don't join Vahallah with the rest of them. When they say it's not about the rules, it's always about the rules.

They want you to go to Coo Coo land with them. Maybe one day, as Lewis Black may say, as improbable as it may be, you may become cool too. In this, they have brought you into their realm. If at first you seem harmless, they may never notice you, but once you cross them, they join in their hatred, bullying, trolling, and anti-Religion all wrapped up into one neat bundle. Oh, how I felt pride knowing I would never fall for Carl Rove and the tactics he pioneered in the 2000 election. I voted for Gore and straight democrat in that election based much on the mind control and language abuse I saw from Rove - but to see it come from the other side? Rovian tactics are very much the same tactics this group uses, they want you all to think they are smart. They aren't here to debate or talk real sports at all - that's just a corollary. They have all the answers - you have none. You question them - they question your mental health. Hillary would understand.

In this manner, they get their jollies off making fun of everything, hoping - praying - you will pay attention to these obviously starved individuals. Anything you say that doesn't fit into their world view, hurting their delicate sensibilities ruins their lives like a three year old not getting a cookie. Everything is funny to them but what hurts them, nothing else is off limits. Only good thoughts, not bad thoughts. No rules, no hate, no outside thought, no silly hats, no frowny faces, no Santa Claus, no science, no guns, no rape, no intellectual conversation, no changing the subject, no bigots, no psychopaths, no Communists, no Nazis, and most importantly, no consistency. The only thing consistent - is that they are inconsistent. The fact that these guys have been to totally, and utterly, destroyed by the Lego Movie for how stupid and foolish they look, is testament to the fact that this crazy is running wild everywhere. Just like many other great masterpieces - hopefully it exposes these frauds for what they are, jokers who don't really care about you. When things go wrong, it's the Reconquista! Which coincidentally it doesn't matter who started the tread or came up with the idea, but it was stupid and insulting to Muslims, I said so, but it goes unheard. To use this as a term to describe Sean Miller's return of Arizona Basketball to blue blood status is stupid and inhumane. What is this forums obsession with blue blood? Maybe once they have blood blood status, surely the next Spanish Inquisition can ensue. Perhaps they should instead be advertising for GM's newest SUV instead : Denial.

Their biggest, most dangerous kick is to say "You are stupid or crazy or living in the past" because you believe in God.

Anyone who calls people dumb or crazy or implying that religion is for people not currently living in modern society, is a bigot. As someone who works in technology and is also religious - this has become an increasing terrible stereotype that they try to portray. It's not true. Science is born out of religion and research. These facts are evident in E= MC^2. Does it not say much that the greatest scientist of possibly all time was not also one of the greatest philosophers? Einstein. That lack of history and understanding came to a head at the COOP. They spew regurgitated history straight out of the Nazi play book. I don't use that word lightly considering half my Epstein, Benveniste, and Rivkin families were burned to death by similar megalomaniacs.

But that is what this crew does. They wanted to point out to me in their 1980's language of movie quotes how "knowledgeable" they are about when to use the word and when not to - to a Jew who it might offend! They told me "You know who were Nazi's, Nazi's." This rationalization is not unintentional - of which I'm sure their twisted minds have been able to endure countless times. They live and breath those crazy thoughts as if they were real. The reason they are here is because no one else likes them for who they are in real life. I often wonder how in 10 years I have less than 400 posts here? Because then I remember I have a life. If these guys played games like they post, they'd be lvl 70 in a day. So what else are these guys doing with their time? Now I know. These guys revel in stereotypes they must watch non-stop, everyday. Then, they bring their utter filth and bile here, on this forum for the University of Arizona and it's fans. This would explain the entire hissy fit over losing their "reputation." Imagine having a maxed out character deleted after 10+ years of time invested at a real institution of knowledge? Gods in their own minds.

Is it any wonder why most of their "supermods" choose Avatars from the movie "Revenge of the Nerds?" Really? 1984 calls, and says Hello. I honestly didn't even care when it came out, seemed cheap and quick way to make fun of smart and athletic people. When I first stepped on campus, Revenge of the Nerds was forgotten outside the tour guy. That's 10 years and no one cared. 15 years later after that and these guys still think it's funny? Why?

1) Because it's bigotry
2) because we accept it as true

Is not Revenge of the Nerds not stereotyping people into "Nerds and Jocks?" That it's a stereotype against the University of Arizona itself is not an excuse. The fact that as you read their posts and you see multiple posts have Ogre as their Avatar, it ends up looking like an old flip book cartoon of Ogre drinking himself to death. That speaks volumes! Is that what we want young recruits to see coming to this University? Is that the image of the University we want to present? Let alone the sports teams. This is much like saying that the Washington Redskin acceptance of a racial stereotype is ok because people take pride in it. The difference is that the Redskins pay players to play for them - we don't pay people to attend the UofA outside scholarships. If they didn't have that money, who would still play for the "Redskins?" So why should student athletes want to play for a group of people who stereotype themselves as a bunch of eccentric nerds and drunk jocks? Can't test that in a laboratory, but I certainly don't want the implications of that experiment to be on our future students and student-athletes.

Standing up to bigotry is not bigotry. So for that, I applaud this board's admin. Enough was enough. Call it what it is - Standing up to stupid isn't stupid.

So start the list,

Chicat
NYCat
AZgreg
ghostwhitehorse
Daryl Zero
Pokinmik
JMJ
Wyo-Cat
Bruins01
ALiebermann
NorcalCat
LegallyKenny
ArzCatz3
Junior

If you want to name names, I say name em and dance so people can remember. Internet bullies love the anonymity of the internet.

"it's just the interwebz, lolz," - Chicat

Well guys, you have nearly the whole thing - enjoy it. Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Some of us, including myself, are perfectly happy with how things have been resolved. The bullies are gone now. They have the whole interwebz to bully now. Maybe they go back to the trash heap from which this stuff belongs, the World of Warcraft (WOW) forums. We should learn much from WOW - to say video games are devoid of thought or importance is completely untrue. They teach us much about society, life and death - and justice. I would suggest, like a WOW GM, any member on this list should enjoy permadeath

Delete their accounts entirely. Delete any thread they created in the politics/beer/religion forum. It's like leaving them with an empty trophy room full of signs that say - go this way. It sucks, but sometimes a fresh starts are needed. Stop them from having their avatars with links to the COOP and signatures bashing the site - even in old posts. Trace their IP's so they don't make more socks. I would do that if I was an admin, even though I really don't have the time to become one, I may really do a board upgrade at some point to erase all the old bs, start fresh and new. Been done before. Ask me about the Theoryland forums sometime.

What happens next - is clearly in our own hands. These jokers? Any student of History will tell you. History repeats itself often in the most ironic ways. Slowly people will get pissed off at the attitudes and leave - forced or not. Then it stops being fun at Cloud Coo Coo land once known as "the Forum for GOAZCATS Exiles" ... er, the CO-OP.

Why that changed,

*magic*

Because that's all these Jokers know how to do. That's what Jokers did at one time. Tricks of misdirection and guile. That's who they are. *Magic*

And who believes in magic?

The reason we have Science and Universities of study in the first place, was to dispel magic. So don't let magic and jokers win. Stand up against the cyber bullies and bigots. Isn't it great to feel pride in yourself again on these forums? Isn't it not great to be able to take pride in who you are and how you feel? It's feels good... almost selfish. Which, contrary to "popular" belief isn't a sin in the Old Testament at all. Jokers try to convince you otherwise - making you feel shame in your own interests, curiosities, beliefs, knowledge, and most importantly - compassion for other human beings. After all, is not the best illusion one which makes you think someone is dead only to reappear? A subtle attempt to trick you into rendering everything you know to be false about even life and death? And that's what real 5 star Nazi's need you to do first, and foremost.

So show them you don't care about them or their hate - Dance and rejoice in who you are.

Now that's been said - I'm going to go dance with my children and tell them how much I love them. Because at the end of the day - that's winning to me. Thank God.

:dirk::robevans::herbnit::erickbud:

This is how my people do it -

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/_IuIGai8AMY?hl=en_US& ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/_IuIGai8AMY?hl=en_US&version=3&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>
wyo-cat

Post by wyo-cat »

Still editing....
Longhorned

Post by Longhorned »

Oh for crying out loud, how can I still not be on the list. Notice me, Percy!!!!!
JMarkJohns

Post by JMarkJohns »

Go give him negative rep calling him a joker.
thenewazcats

Post by thenewazcats »

Does this guy really have children? Which personality is the father? Is Machina Percy, too?
Alieberman

Post by Alieberman »

I love that a guy with 5 posts (Junior) made the list!

Must be an impressive 5 posts!
phenom5

Post by phenom5 »

Longhorned wrote:Oh for crying out loud, how can I still not be on the list. Notice me, Percy!!!!!
I am starting to feel a little left out too. I'm as big of an intolerant bully as the next guys, jeez.
CalStateTempe

Post by CalStateTempe »

I love how individuals who play the "You're a Nazi card" are those most-likely to behave like Nazis.

List of names?
Stifle descent with a Mien Kamph Manifesto?
Wishing "permadeath"?

Dude is off his rocker. Shame too, because whoever it was, I was giving the benefit of the doubt prior to the past 48hrs.
Katzenfreund

Post by Katzenfreund »

Last edited by Katzenfreund on Thu May 07, 2015 4:46 am, edited 2 times in total.
Alieberman

Post by Alieberman »

What are the chances that 4Life is playing us all and is actually brilliantly and purposely driving people away from TOS with his crazy-fest?
CalStateTempe

Post by CalStateTempe »

doubtful.

He started the UCLA are Nazi's thread and Its not about Gunz thread and couldn't stay on topic with rambling thoughts.
wyo-cat

Post by wyo-cat »

CalStateTempe wrote:doubtful.

He started the UCLA are Nazi's thread and Its not about Gunz thread and couldn't stay on topic with rambling thoughts.
Right - I had the dude on ignore here after a day. He's not stable.
JMarkJohns

Post by JMarkJohns »

PhatKat, KilerVibe's well-known sock has registered here.

Not sure it's KV, but pretty hilarious if so.

I'm instituting a 24-hour hold on all account registration activations. Let any bot stew for a while, maybe losing interest.
azgreg

Post by azgreg »

Alieberman wrote:I love that a guy with 5 posts (Junior) made the list!

Must be an impressive 5 posts!
There is a junior here as well (same guy?) who doesn't like my funny/offensive picture thread.
wyo-cat

Post by wyo-cat »

Like a waiting period.
phenom5

Post by phenom5 »

Okay, I take it back...I actually read some (not all) of that massive wall of text from 4Life. That dude is batshit crazy, I don't think I wanna be on his list.
Olsondogg

Post by Olsondogg »

Looks like a crazy is gonna make the crazy's list...KV going after him now...
NorCalCat

Post by NorCalCat »

Not gonna lie, it's incredibly entertaining over there without adult supervision and 4Life possessing the Conch.

Catintheheat

Post by Catintheheat »

phenom5 wrote:Okay, I take it back...I actually read some (not all) of that massive wall of text from 4Life. That dude is batshit crazy, I don't think I wanna be on his list.
That's the way I'm looking at it. No telling what is going on in his head. I'm staying clear of that forum.
Junior

Post by Junior »

I am junior over there. I made the list by my single post of calling them looney birds. Also stating that this site is where its at.
wyo-cat

Post by wyo-cat »

Making the enemies list with only 5 posts - way cool Junior!
ASUHATER!

Post by ASUHATER! »

azthrillhouse wrote:I was in the "wait and see" camp (it's a dead time of year, not much going on, Dorsey "news" excepted) until I checked in today and saw 4Life's assault on the reverted boards......not going back. (Considering Scout premium, however.....)
good to see you here. and yeah, most of us are considering scout premium too as our premium/recruiting/factual kinda sources. all the day to day posting and good times and discussion are here now though. no reason to ever go back to the old board. it's completely in the hands of the percies, mrbug, hotsaucepancake, killervibe and a few other stragglers that didn't really participate much there anyway. it's dead.
i was going to put the ua/asu records here...but i forgot what they were.

i'll just go with fuck asu.
Olsondogg

Post by Olsondogg »

Here's what I PM'ed him today:
Odogg wrote: Re: Stay strong!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Olsondogg
Hey Man,

Keep up the good fight. Alot of us on here are waiting for this place to clean up, and then we can feel safe about posting again. All the work you are doing to fight those abusers of power is gonna pay off.

Keep it up, the work you are doing is going to pay off in spades!

Don't let those haters hate. Retaliate.
And 4Life's response:
4Life wrote:Thanks bro. They wouldn't be fighting so hard if they didn't realize they were losing. So I take it as a sign that they know they are weak.

Love it man, I'm so glad we can finally be ourselves around here.

What should I PM next?
Junior

Post by Junior »

wyo-cat wrote:Making the enemies list with only 5 posts - way cool Junior!
Ha! Thanks. I kinda feel honored
NorCalCat

Post by NorCalCat »

Tell him you can't wait to celebrate taking back the site and you are dying to buy he and Bert a beer first game of the season.
Olsondogg

Post by Olsondogg »

NorCalCat wrote:Tell him you can't wait to celebrate taking back the site and you are dying to buy he and Bert a beer first game of the season.
I went with this:
ODogg wrote:Must be liberating...as for me, I'm not feeling ready to post much yet, and it is the offseason.

You only have 388 posts since 2005, have you really just been biting your tongue for that long? If so, that's restraint!
NYCat

Post by NYCat »

This thread started on some inside info and discussion about Storey & tos, and now this.. I think it got better, not sure.

If anything this Percy and Admin thing brought the community together
Last edited by NYCat on Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KaibabKat

Post by KaibabKat »

The guy appears to be truly certifiable. Would it really surprise anyone, if watching the late news later this week about the latest senseless mass slaughter that it turned out to be him doing the deed?
azgreg

Post by azgreg »

I really want to post in that thread. The calling is powerfully. Must resist. Quitting meth was easier.
catgrad97

Post by catgrad97 »

I know. He thinks the boards "Look the same to me but better. Cleaner" now. Yeah, because there's nobody on there to stop him. :lol: