Most dangerous sexual position

Moderators: UAdevil, JMarkJohns

UAdevil

Most dangerous sexual position

Post by UAdevil »

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/science ... clude.html

'Woman on top' is most dangerous sex position, scientists conclude
Scientists have found that the 'cowgirl' position is responsible for half of all penile fractures during sexual intercourse

By Sarah Knapton, Science Editor

12:37PM GMT 21 Jan 2015

It might have emancipated women from the drudgery of the 'Missionary Position', but it seems that men are paying a painful price for revolution in the bedroom.

"Woman on top" is the most dangerous sex position, according to a new scientific study.

Scientists have found that the position, dubbed "cowgirl", is responsible for half of all penile fractures in the bedroom.

The research also revealed that the "doggy-style" position, with women on all fours, is behind 29 per cent of afflictions.

In contrast, the traditional "man on top" is responsible for just 21 per cent.

Doctors and academics looked at patients attending three A&E units with suspected "penile fractures" over a 13 year period.

Half of them reported hearing a crack before experiencing pain, with some also suffering swelling.

Their average age was 34 and some of the men waited up to six hours before seeking medical help.

The research concluded: "Our study supports the fact that sexual intercourse with 'woman on top' is the potentially riskiest sexual position related to penile fracture.

"Our hypothesis is that when woman is on top she usually controls the movement with her entire body weight landing on the erect penis, not being able to interrupt it when the penis suffers a wrong way penetration, because the harm is usually minor in woman with no pain but major in the penis.

"On the contrary, when the man is controlling the movement, he has better chances of stopping the penetration energy in response to the pain related to the penis harm, minimizing it."

The study found that 44 men had attended hospital, with 42 having "the condition confirmed after clinical, radiological and surgical evaluation".

Of these, 28 were injured in heterosexual romps, four during homosexual intercourse, six as a result of "penis manipulation" and four in circumstances which were "unclear".

The study, published in the Advances in Urology journal, reads: "Half of patients (50 per cent) presented with the classical triad of an audible crack followed by pain.

"The presentation time of patients to the hospital after penile fracture ranged from 0.5 to 6 hours."

"Penile fracture is a relatively uncommon clinical condition that frequently causes fear and embarrassment for the patient, hypothetically resulting in delayed search for medical assistance, which can lead to impairment of sexual and voiding functions,” said the authors.

"Considering that most studies are retrospective and based on patients records information regarding the social dynamics surrounding penile fracture is scarce in the literature, mainly potentially risky sexual positions."

The scientists, who looked at three hospitals in Campinas, a city of three million people in Brazil, used hospital records and in some cases interviewed the patients.
Love the 've! Stop with the: Would of - Could of - Should of - Must of - Might of
Merkin

Re: Most dangerous sexual position

Post by Merkin »

1. Being caught by your wife with your girlfriend
UAdevil

Post by UAdevil »

Half of them reported hearing a crack before experiencing pain, with some also suffering swelling.

Love the 've! Stop with the: Would of - Could of - Should of - Must of - Might of
mytwocents

Post by mytwocents »

Speaking of sexual positions...I was somewhat recently introduced (well I knew it was a position but had never done it) to the woman on stomach, legs closed, man on top of woman, legs on the outside. Was interesting.

That is all.
Merkin

Post by Merkin »

mytwocents wrote:Speaking of sexual positions...I was somewhat recently introduced (well I knew it was a position but had never done it) to the woman on stomach, legs closed, man on top of woman, legs on the outside. Was interesting.

That is all.

Reydituto

Post by Reydituto »

What about Reverse Cowgirl, or is that implied/included?

mytwocents wrote:Speaking of sexual positions...I was somewhat recently introduced (well I knew it was a position but had never done it) to the woman on stomach, legs closed, man on top of woman, legs on the outside. Was interesting.

That is all.
Curious if that was a "Hey, let's try this!" or whether there was some fantasy/role play involved.
But in my book, you gotta get to White Castle before the weirdos show up!
Tonight he gets Happy-Go-Jackie on the big white guy like a donkey eating a waffle!
Sweet Sassy Molassey, get out the checkbook and pay Grandma for the rubdown!
Alieberman

Post by Alieberman »

It's all about risk reward
UAdevil

Post by UAdevil »

Alieberman wrote:It's all about risk reward
I don't know of many rewards that I'd risk a fractured penis for. :lol:
catgrad97

Post by catgrad97 »

Hmmm, then what would Ditka do?
SCCat

Post by SCCat »

catgrad97 wrote:
Hmmm, then what would Ditka do?
He certainly wouldn't let his children play, even though his entire life revolved around "the game."
UAEebs86

Post by UAEebs86 »

Merkin wrote:1. Being caught by your wife with your girlfriend
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.p ... o+Position

Rodeo Position
When a man has sex with his woman in the Doggy Position, leans over and says "You know, your sister likes this position too." And tries to hang on for 8 seconds.

Yeah man, I lasted 12 seconds doing the Rodeo Position last night with Judy.
We are the people our parents warned us about.
-JB
2022 Survival Pool Co-Champion
Puerco

Post by Puerco »

That is all.
What took you so long? ;)

Seriously though, I had a friend who snapped his banjo string in Bangkok. He got pissed when the hotel chanrged him for the ruined towel... :roll:
'A parent is the one person who is supposed to make their kid think they can do anything. Says they're beautiful even when they're ugly. Thinks they're smart even when they go to Arizona State.' -- Jack Donaghy
mytwocents

Post by mytwocents »

Reydituto wrote:What about Reverse Cowgirl, or is that implied/included?

That is all.
Curious if that was a "Hey, let's try this!" or whether there was some fantasy/role play involved.
He more of less got me into position 'on the fly' and lead the way... The last couple guys I've dated haven't really been in to the whole role play/fantasy thing....which is too bad...
Puerco wrote:
What took you so long? ;)
My fave position is me on bottom with my ass raised and legs kinda up/bent back so I usually try and steer it there ;) Plus I guess this is just the first guy that has a preference for this position so you know...I aim to please
Merkin

Post by Merkin »

mytwocents wrote:I aim to please
Reydituto

Post by Reydituto »

mytwocents wrote:
Reydituto wrote:

That is all.
He more of less got me into position 'on the fly' and lead the way... The last couple guys I've dated haven't really been in to the whole role play/fantasy thing....which is too bad...
Ah, curious as there seemed to be a resistance/forced entry aspect to the proceedings. Certainly not the most accessible position.

Too bad indeed. Good luck with that ...
But in my book, you gotta get to White Castle before the weirdos show up!
Tonight he gets Happy-Go-Jackie on the big white guy like a donkey eating a waffle!
Sweet Sassy Molassey, get out the checkbook and pay Grandma for the rubdown!
mytwocents

Post by mytwocents »

Merkin wrote:
mytwocents wrote:I aim to please
Lol..... How YOU doin?
Reydituto wrote: Ah, curious as there seemed to be a resistance/forced entry aspect to the proceedings. Certainly not the most accessible position.

Too bad indeed. Good luck with that ...
Ha...yeah no...not gonna lie, it didn't come together right away but once we had it figured out....
SGIT

Post by SGIT »

That is all.
Thanks...I wasn't planning on sleeping tonight anyway
Merkin

Post by Merkin »

77HoyaCat4Ever

Post by 77HoyaCat4Ever »

Fat woman on top most dangerous.

Penile fractures are a real thing. It is possible to break a boner.
Last edited by 77HoyaCat4Ever on Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spaceman Spiff

Post by Spaceman Spiff »

Is this thread not about Jodi Arias?
rgdeuce

Post by rgdeuce »

I've had a couple of close calls. None from the reverse cowgirl though, but I think it goes without saying to use extra care when doing that.