TOS Discussion

Moderators: UAdevil, JMarkJohns

UAdevil

Re: TOS Discussion

Post by UAdevil »

And Silvestrefelem was the poster who stirred up the 'upgrade the forum' fervor and was looking for people to help pay for it. Now he's one of the last holdouts over there. Makes me wonder if he's part of management. Wasn't just weeks or less from his registration to his crusade to upgrade and get others to contribute?
Love the 've! Stop with the: Would of - Could of - Should of - Must of - Might of
UAEebs86

Post by UAEebs86 »

UAdevil wrote:And Silvestrefelem was the poster who stirred up the 'upgrade the forum' fervor and was looking for people to help pay for it. Now he's one of the last holdouts over there. Makes me wonder if he's part of management. Wasn't just weeks or less from his registration to his crusade to upgrade and get others to contribute?
Things that make you go hmmm...
We are the people our parents warned us about.
-JB
2022 Survival Pool Co-Champion
BearDown89

Post by BearDown89 »

I wish Gladiator Cat would come over, but he seems intent on holding down the fort over there with Silvestrefelemineminem and a few others.
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

UAdevil wrote:And Silvestrefelem was the poster who stirred up the 'upgrade the forum' fervor and was looking for people to help pay for it. Now he's one of the last holdouts over there. Makes me wonder if he's part of management. Wasn't just weeks or less from his registration to his crusade to upgrade and get others to contribute?
Yep, he joined and then within what seemed like less than a week he was talking about crowdfunding the VBulletin upgrade. I called him on it at the time, mainly because I'm always suspicious of anyone who inserts themselves into a community and immediately starts asking for money, but I was working off the assumption he had something to do with VBulletin.
Of the 12 coaches, Rush picked the one whose fans have the deepest passion, the longest memories, the greatest lung capacity and … did I mention deep passion?
Olsondogg

Post by Olsondogg »

Chicat wrote:
Yep, he joined and then within what seemed like less than a week he was talking about crowdfunding the VBulletin upgrade. I called him on it at the time, mainly because I'm always suspicious of anyone who inserts themselves into a community and immediately starts asking for money, but I was working off the assumption he had something to do with VBulletin.
I'd like to begin the discussion of asking you all for money.

If you'd like to send cash directly to me, I can offer my paypal info. Thanks in advance.
I fly like a hawk, or better yet an eagle--a seagull. I sniff suckers out like a beagle...My ego is off and running and gone, Cause I'm about the best and if you diss than that's wrong
ASUHATER!

Post by ASUHATER! »

MAO now

i was going to put the ua/asu records here...but i forgot what they were.

i'll just go with fuck asu.
scumdevils86

Post by scumdevils86 »

Looks like mao slipped RCwildcat a fiver to spew the company line haha

http://forum.goazcats.com/showthread.php?t=134279
UAdevil

Post by UAdevil »

Let's call his bluff. See if we can get all of our posts deleted over there and leave them with virtually no content. lol.
Love the 've! Stop with the: Would of - Could of - Should of - Must of - Might of
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

This is not an open discussion! This is the last word on the matter as far as the Football Forum is concerned!

Anyone violating the above mentioned outlines will have ALL their messages deleted regardless of content.

Welcome to GoNorthKoreaCats.com
Of the 12 coaches, Rush picked the one whose fans have the deepest passion, the longest memories, the greatest lung capacity and … did I mention deep passion?
JMarkJohns

Post by JMarkJohns »

Also pretty convenient I can no longer access all my saved years-old PM conversations with MAO where he promised me changes such as more mods, more active admin, or the possibility of admin powers for voted in mods.

Just like how convenient it was when his most antogonistic posts toward the free boarders got deleted when the site reverted back a full week after the failed upgrade.

Asshole never got that we free boarders were literally his life support after he crawfished on Gershon and the staff all transitioned to Scout. We could have let the site die. For a while there were like 12 regulars posting.
ASUHATER!

Post by ASUHATER! »

It's even more dead there now. Only like 2 forums have been posted in in the last week. Same like >10 man crew holding it down.

UofAlum05

Post by UofAlum05 »

My PM's with the link to this site have been deleted now.
JMarkJohns

Post by JMarkJohns »

Everyone's PMs are gone.

My link in "Location" is still there, as are my visitor messages. Rep is still up.
Merkin

Post by Merkin »

Premium pretty dead too. I imagine Rivals won't be happy when football season starts and Goazcats isn't getting the clicks.

UASports.net used to be the Rivals site until Goazcats became more popular.

Another "outage"?

CalStateTempe

Post by CalStateTempe »

Chicat wrote:This is not an open discussion! This is the last word on the matter as far as the Football Forum is concerned!

Anyone violating the above mentioned outlines will have ALL their messages deleted regardless of content.

Welcome to GoAZFergusonPDCATS.com
fyp ;)
Daryl Zero

Post by Daryl Zero »

Why are posters from this site continuing to post in TOS?
Erlich Bachmann: Richard wrote the code, yes, but the inspiration was clear. Let me ask you something. How fast do you think you could jack off every guy in this room? Cause I know how long it would take me. And I could prove it.
Alieberman

Post by Alieberman »

Daryl Zero wrote:Why are posters from this site continuing to post in TOS?
I don't post there but I do check from time to time to PM folks asking where everyone has gone.

But my PM's are dead now too.
JMarkJohns

Post by JMarkJohns »

Total posts per forum since this site's creation

Proud Tradition - 86
Game - 1
Arch Rivals - 17

Football - 1,209
Game - 1
Arch Rivals - 18

UA Baseball/Softball - 2
UA Volleyball/Track - 2
NBA - 12
NFL - 2
MLB - 10
Hockey/Golf - 9

General - 50
Politics - 28
Media - 5
Help - 185
Tickets - 1

Total: 1638 with about 500 being about what happened with this site, about 50 is Bert/4Life, about 20 being Suqma Diq just posting pics.
UAdevil

Post by UAdevil »

And the rest are silvestrefelem posts talking to himself, at least since the percy's split to focus on their insane blog.
JMarkJohns

Post by JMarkJohns »

There's about 50 legit basketball posts, about 800-900 (mostly commit talk) or so football, and maybe another 50 total for every other forum/topic.

This site has 17,900+ in same time, with about 1000 being about the transition, and 500 being board plans.

So, same time frame: 16,400 vs. 1000

I know the plans here haven't gone as smoothly as we'd hoped after the initial months boom in activity. But this clearly shows the potential.
catgrad97

Post by catgrad97 »

Hey, I am in no hurry regarding the changeover. The community's not going anywhere, and that's what counts.

I would like to stress, though, that any commitment from other posters here regarding assistance in establishing this forum's unique domain be solid and ensured.

This is regarding only one or two posters who don't keep up with this site, mind you, but we had quite a lot of talk with very little action from those quarters which people should refrain from generalizing about the site admins.

Cue the "I've been busy" and the "Who are you to judge?" responses. Hey, I don't judge, I just want posts to be backed up with action. Otherwise it's just attention-whoring or trolling for the most trivial of recognition.

It's certainly not the Admin's problem that a couple posters here with purportedly competent web skills are also huge flakes. It's on them, and yes, I'm calling them out. Don't bother arguing--just do what you said you were going to do in the first place or don't waste this board's time.

Sorry for the rant, but I have an adopted son who has the same problems talking and not following through on things. Sticks in my craw.
UAdevil

Post by UAdevil »

All we need is to transfer the domain, which MTC owns, to me, and we'll be in business, at least for a while. I'll cover hosting (shared hosting though, I can't afford $100s per month...) Anyone hear anything from her yet?
Merkin

Post by Merkin »

She hasn't posted on FaceBook since August 4th, on her website since August 7th, and on Twitter since August 11th.
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

I got a FB message from her the other day saying that things got away from her and that she would check in. I'll shoot her another note today.
Longhorned

Post by Longhorned »

Chicat wrote:I got a FB message from her the other day saying that things got away from her and that she would check in. I'll shoot her another note today.
A boob shot could turn it around.
PieceOfMeat

Post by PieceOfMeat »

Chicat wrote:I got a FB message from her the other day saying that things got away from her and that she would check in. I'll shoot her another note today.
well that figures, just after I send her an email, i refresh this page and boom, you post that you did hear back from her after all.

d'oh.

Oh well, now she'll get 2 forms of messages that tell her to pop in over here :)
It's long past time to bring this back to the court, let's do it with a small update:

Olsondogg

Post by Olsondogg »

There are people who still post on that site?
I fly like a hawk, or better yet an eagle--a seagull. I sniff suckers out like a beagle...My ego is off and running and gone, Cause I'm about the best and if you diss than that's wrong
pokinmik

Post by pokinmik »

Olsondogg wrote:There are people who still post on that site?
Sickos.
UofAlum05

Post by UofAlum05 »

Ace can go F*** himself. Those on the scout board know what I'm talking about.
CalStateTempe

Post by CalStateTempe »

UofAlum05 wrote:Ace can go F*** himself. Those on the scout board know what I'm talking about.

For those that aren't, what happened?
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

CalStateTempe wrote:
UofAlum05 wrote:Ace can go F*** himself. Those on the scout board know what I'm talking about.

For those that aren't, what happened?
It sounds like Ace is pulling the same shit on 97Cats that he did on Scheer.
Merkin

Post by Merkin »

Get premium?

Can't see what's happening, but 97Cats should have the financial capabilities to take care of Ace legally.

Those beta boards now at Scout are pretty nice, in comparison anyway.
Lando05

Post by Lando05 »

Ace sounds like a disgusting excuse for a human being.
Alieberman

Post by Alieberman »

He never directly blamed Ace but it can be pretty easily inferred.

Crazy people in this world.
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

Merkin wrote:Get premium?

Can't see what's happening, but 97Cats should have the financial capabilities to take care of Ace legally.

But he shouldn't have to. You should be able to be a huge fan of Arizona sports and have a lot of connections to the AD without having to endure threats, harassment, and so on.
Longhorned

Post by Longhorned »

Merkin wrote:Get premium?

At the same time, I get why he refuses to spend his own capital on this.

This whole PGU thing has gotten beyond out of hand. We're talking about somebody who never went to the U of A, and is trying to create a "business" for himself by threatening people's families and causing direct harm to the program. It's pretty obvious that he's on the fast track to prison, and when that happens, things will start to get better for this community that never deserved all this.
Dosia

Post by Dosia »

Not sure why Scheer deleted my post over there, but it does sound like ACE. The guy is a certified clown.
pokinmik

Post by pokinmik »

It would be scary stuff for these sites and message boards to actually affect your homelife and family like that. Best of luck to 97. That is a headache I would not wish on anyone, life is hard enough as is.
Longhorned

Post by Longhorned »

Dosia wrote:Not sure why Scheer deleted my post over there, but it does sound like ACE. The guy is a certified clown.
It has something to do with the judgement against Ace and the restraining order. Scheer can't just invite discussion about somebody who has a restraining order against him and can't be part of the discussion.
Bear Down Vegas

Post by Bear Down Vegas »

Just read the '97 stuff...I don't want to speculate but I do feel comfortable saying - good for him for first taking a break & second letting everyone know why in a classy way. There was no name calling, there was nothing other than a reassurance he was still around & kicking & would be contributing in the future - in whatever way works for him. Kudos. Jon is first class.
KaibabKat

Post by KaibabKat »

Barney O'Toole was a good old boy and country philosopher. He once told me "there is good people in this world and there is bad people in this world."

Regarding '97 and Ace: Jon is good people.
Puerco

Post by Puerco »

Olsondogg wrote:There are people who still post on that site?
I enjoy provoking the locals. Besides, I keep hoping Percy or Farva will drop in.

Oh, and Fck PGU
'A parent is the one person who is supposed to make their kid think they can do anything. Says they're beautiful even when they're ugly. Thinks they're smart even when they go to Arizona State.' -- Jack Donaghy
etank34

Post by etank34 »

Sounds like he accused 97 of being a thief and did it somehow through his job. Honestly, if I was 97, I would probably step away from all of this if things have gotten this far out of hand. Dude is seriously unstable and bringing personal lives into college basketball message board drama is just...I mean reread that last sentence! wtf is wrong with people?
PieceOfMeat

Post by PieceOfMeat »

I'm sure if 97cats needs it, some people would offer some free legal work. As for pgu, fuck them and fuck ace too. Here's hoping he gets bitchslapped in court again.
It's long past time to bring this back to the court, let's do it with a small update:

Merkin

Post by Merkin »

etank34 wrote:Sounds like he accused 97 of being a thief and did it somehow through his job.

That's what happened to Scheer. Ace called up the TUSD where Scheer was a substitute teacher and said he was a thief.
catinfl

Post by catinfl »

There's not that much content on here so I go over there when I'm bored so I check it every five days or so.
Spaceman Spiff

Post by Spaceman Spiff »

Bear Down Vegas wrote:Just read the '97 stuff...I don't want to speculate but I do feel comfortable saying - good for him for first taking a break & second letting everyone know why in a classy way. There was no name calling, there was nothing other than a reassurance he was still around & kicking & would be contributing in the future - in whatever way works for him. Kudos. Jon is first class.
97 is a good dude.

It's borderline psycho to try to take a message board beef to real life.
catinfl

Post by catinfl »

catinfl wrote:
There's not that much content on here so I go over there when I'm bored so I check it every five days or so.
Just to clarify i meant Goazcats. I only get premium information occasionally and one time I got info that Grant Jerett was thinking about going pro. I posted it to scout and Josh and Jason both confirmed it. ACE then posts a thread calling me out and saying that i need to call him and apologize or I'd get banned forever for "stealing" his information
Zero

Post by Zero »

Ace is a psycho. Fuck that guy.
ASUHATER!

Post by ASUHATER! »

So what exactly happened? No one has really said here and I don't have scout premium. Did ace go after 97s family or work and start telling lies and all that?