Hottest Naughty Teacher Sex

Moderators: UAdevil, JMarkJohns

the real dill

Re: Hottest Naughty Teacher Sex

Post by the real dill »

Utah teacher who had sex with three of her students blames their parents saying they had strained relationships with the boys and defends her 'risque' clothing from jail
Brianne Altice is serving between two and 30 years in prison after pleading guilty to three counts of forcible sexual abuse
In 2013, Altice, 37, had sexual contact with three male teenage students at Davis High School in Salt Lake City, Utah
One of her victims and his parents have filed a lawsuit against her and the Davis School District
Altice responded to this suit in a letter submitted to the court saying the boy's parents never attended parent-teacher conferences
She also said that the boy had a strained relationship with his parents that she was trying to help him repair
Altice also shot down claims she wore risque clothing in the classroom saying there were no complaints about her work attire

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... -jail.html" target="_blank
CalStateTempe

Post by CalStateTempe »

Bitch be crazy, but a hell of a lot of fun I bet.

Too bad I'm not 17.
Merkin

Post by Merkin »

Quite attractive for 37 no matter your age.
the real dill

Post by the real dill »

CalStateTempe wrote:Bitch be crazy, but a hell of a lot of fun I bet.

Too bad I'm not 17.
I thought her reasoning that the parents didn't show up for the parent-teacher conferences seemed valid.
azgreg

Post by azgreg »

All my teachers looked like Mrs. Doubtfire.
CalStateTempe

Post by CalStateTempe »

Merkin wrote:Quite attractive for 37 no matter your age.
No doubt merkin, but she seems have a thing for teenagers. In her world, we're all SOL.
azgreg

Post by azgreg »

Teacher professed love to student she called 'Baby Boo,' messages show

http://www.wisn.com/news/new-berlin-sar ... s/38977632" target="_blank
NEW BERLIN, Wis. —A former New Berlin high school teacher professed her love to a student she called "Baby Boo" while she planned her wedding to her now-husband, text messages contained in a police report show.

Sara Domres, 28, was charged last week with two Class H felony counts of sexual assault of a student.

Police believe Domres and her former English student had a relationship for nearly a year before some of the boy's friends reported their concerns to authorities. An investigation turned up handwritten notes police believe were from Domres.

"Baby Boo, I love you now & forever! Please be mine forever & ever. Always, your baby girl. P.S. Good luck on your quiz [smiley face]," one message said.
Spaceman Spiff

Post by Spaceman Spiff »

I haven't heard Baby Boo since "Murder was the Case" by Snoop Dogg.
TFCATFAN

Post by TFCATFAN »

azgreg wrote:Teacher professed love to student she called 'Baby Boo,' messages show

http://www.wisn.com/news/new-berlin-sar ... s/38977632" target="_blank
NEW BERLIN, Wis. —A former New Berlin high school teacher professed her love to a student she called "Baby Boo" while she planned her wedding to her now-husband, text messages contained in a police report show.

Sara Domres, 28, was charged last week with two Class H felony counts of sexual assault of a student.

Police believe Domres and her former English student had a relationship for nearly a year before some of the boy's friends reported their concerns to authorities. An investigation turned up handwritten notes police believe were from Domres.

"Baby Boo, I love you now & forever! Please be mine forever & ever. Always, your baby girl. P.S. Good luck on your quiz [smiley face]," one message said.
Crazy eyes...thick nose.
Merkin

Post by Merkin »

http://heavy.com/news/2016/04/kat-kathl ... ten-gamer/" target="_blank

A North Carolina teacher is accused of traveling to a Herndon, Virginia, hotel to sexually assault a 13-year-old boy she met while she was a student teacher there, according to police.

Kathleen Antonina Capitano, 24, was arrested by Fairfax County Police and the FBI on Saturday and charged with four felony counts of use of communications systems to facilitate certain offenses involving children under 15 years of age, police said in a press release.

Chicat

Post by Chicat »

This one didn't even get to have sex....
Of the 12 coaches, Rush picked the one whose fans have the deepest passion, the longest memories, the greatest lung capacity and … did I mention deep passion?
Longhorned

Post by Longhorned »

In class I actually refer to it as a pubic triangle. That suggests its nature as a surface area, rather than as crevice into which a dildo can be inserted, for example.
97cats

Post by 97cats »

there are some really interesting snaps and texts from Nicole McDonough floating around the internet that one of you experienced member should re-post her for the enjoyment of everyone.
Merkin

Post by Merkin »

Not hot, but kinky!

http://thesccop.com/substitute-teacher- ... olice-say/" target="_blank

Substitute teacher at Easton High arrested having sex with teen in cemetery, police say

the real dill

Post by the real dill »

ldine ISD teacher accused of having sex with 13-year-old student

HOUSTON – An Aldine ISD middle school teacher is accused of having sex with a 13-year-old student.

Alexandria Vera, an English teacher at Stovall Middle School, is charged with continuous sexual abuse of a child after the alleged relationship that spanned five months.

According to court documents: Vera confessed to the relationship and said she and the 13-year-old were in love; she got pregnant but later had an abortion when CPS began asking questions.

Court documents state:

The two met in 2015 during summer school when the student was in her class. The student began to flirt with Vera and asked for her the name of her Instagram account. Vera refused and later denied a friend request by the student.

When the 2015 school year began, the student was placed in Vera’s English class, where he continued to flirt with her and soon they began seeing each other after school, Vera told investigators.

Alexandria Vera. (Photo: Facebook)

Soon their relationship became sexual and she became pregnant in January.

Vera told investigators she had met the student’s family in October and was later invited to family gatherings after the family found out about their relationship. She said the family was also accepting of the pregnancy.

Vera had an abortion in February after Child Protective Services visited the school to question their relationship, court documents state. Vera told investigators that she was nervous about the visit and lied about her relationship and pregnancy.

District officials said Vera has been placed on administrative leave.

In a statement, Aldine ISD officials said:

Aldine ISD has been made aware that charges have been filed against a former Stovall Middle School teacher involved in inappropriate behavior with a male student. When the allegation was made in April, the teacher was immediately removed from the school and placed on administrative leave. Aldine ISD Police investigated the incident and turned their findings over to the Harris County District Attorney’s Office. The safety and security of Aldine ISD’s students and staff remains a priority of the school district.

Houston Police are still searching for Vera.

Merkin

Post by Merkin »

Not a teacher, but what a MILF!!!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/mor ... ource=fark" target="_blank

A Georgia mother has been sentenced for participating in a party for her teenage daughter and her friends, allowing them to drink alcohol, smoke marijuana and play a naked game of Twister, prosecutors said.

Rachel Lynn Lehnardt, 36, was sentenced late last week under the state’s First Offender Act to 12 months of probation and a $100 fine for each of six counts of contributing to the delinquency of a minor, according to the Columbia County district attorney’s office.
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

Wish I'd known her before she got sober. Seemed like the type who's up for a good time.
Of the 12 coaches, Rush picked the one whose fans have the deepest passion, the longest memories, the greatest lung capacity and … did I mention deep passion?
Coop Cat

Post by Coop Cat »

Lady who sits next to me had her daughter in this one's class this past year. All parents got called into a special meeting.

Fosgett pleaded not guilty in December to five felony and three misdemeanor charges, and resigned from her teaching post that month.

In May she reached a plea agreement with the Riverside County District Attorney's Office in which she pleaded guilty to two counts of oral copulation, one of sexual intercourse, communicating with a minor with intent to commit a sex act and dissuading a witness, all felonies involving one underage male victim and child molestation, a misdemeanor involving a second male victim.
http://www.pe.com/articles/murrieta-807 ... ormer.html
Merkin

Post by Merkin »

Merkin

Post by Merkin »

Somewhat local to me.

https://calcoastnews.com/2016/08/arroyo ... T8Rfg.dpbs" target="_blank

An Arroyo Grande teacher was charged Tuesday with allegedly having sex with a student. Prosecutors charged Tara Stumph, 36, with five offenses — intercourse with a minor, oral copulation of a minor and three counts of misdemeanor child molestation. The molestation allegedly occurred between Dec. 2014 and Dec. 2015, and the sexual acts took place in June 2015, according to the criminal complaint.
Main Event

Post by Main Event »

Merkin wrote:
Ouch :lol: :lol: :lol:
Merkin

Post by Merkin »

I would have been her sperm donor! Besides having a vasectomy over 20 years ago that is.

Merkin

Post by Merkin »

Not a teacher, but still hot!

Chicat

Post by Chicat »

azcat49

Post by azcat49 »

That is just crazy. I should of played football I guess instead of basketball :)
Waiting at the Rose Bowl patiently for the cats to arrive
"I've got a fever, and the only prescription is more wildcat sports"
2019 BDW Survivor Pool Champion
Merkin

Post by Merkin »

Yummy.

ImageImage

http://www.fox10phoenix.com/news/us-wor ... 0139-story" target="_blank

(FOX 32 News) - A Texas high school teacher was grinning ear-to-ear for her mugshot after turning herself into police on Monday, accused of having sex with a male student.

Sarah Madden Fowlkes, 26, was suspended from her job as an anatomy and physiology teacher at Lockhart High School shortly after surrendering to police.

Fowlkes – who is also married – allegedly engaged in “sexual content with the intent to arouse or gratify the sexual desire” of the 17-year-old boy. She turned herself in hours after celebrating her birthday with her husband, smiling widely in her mugshot.
Merkin

Post by Merkin »

Amazing what a little makeup can do.
KOQSTRONG

Post by KOQSTRONG »

Puerco

Post by Puerco »

http://www.mercurynews.com/2016/12/08/s ... f=obinsite
In addition to providing assistance to the victim and his family, the district also is conducting a separate review to “ensure that district staff is receiving the necessary and appropriate training and resources to help identify and prevent this type of conduct.”
I'm at a loss figuring out what assistance the family of a 17 year old boy who got a blow job from his hot 32 year old teacher might require. Anyone?

'A parent is the one person who is supposed to make their kid think they can do anything. Says they're beautiful even when they're ugly. Thinks they're smart even when they go to Arizona State.' -- Jack Donaghy
UAtrue

Post by UAtrue »

I wonder if their source of information is this forum?

http://www.cbsnews.com/pictures/notorio ... -scandals/" target="_blank
Merkin

Post by Merkin »

More hot blondes giving blowjobs...
azgreg

Post by azgreg »

84Cat

Post by 84Cat »

Arkansas Teacher Allegedly Had Sex with 4 Students and Told Teen 'How Good He Looked in Class'

https://www.yahoo.com/news/arkansas-tea ... 42124.html" target="_blank
UAEebs86

Post by UAEebs86 »

http://www.kcci.com/article/police-ex-s ... y/10206179

Police: Ex-school employee faces rape charges in Kentucky

LEXINGTON, Ky. —
Authorities say a former Kentucky school employee is facing rape charges, accused of having sex with an underage student.

Local media groups report Lindsey Banta Jarvis’ attorney entered a not guilty plea to two counts of third-degree rape in Lexington District Court on Monday. Davis is also charged with third-degree rape, third-degree sodomy and unlawful transaction with a minor in Woodford County.

Versailles police detective Steve Sparkman said the investigation into Jarvis’ conduct with a boy under age 16 began after she resigned as a social studies teacher at Woodford County Middle School last year. She resigned Friday from a para-educator job she later took in Fayette County.

An arrest report says evidence indicates Jarvis, who is married, was in a romantic relationship with the boy.
We are the people our parents warned us about.
-JB
2022 Survival Pool Co-Champion
Merkin

Post by Merkin »

Pretty dang hot.

More pics here:

http://modernmanstuff.com/index.php/201 ... tudents-2/" target="_blank
PieceOfMeat

Post by PieceOfMeat »

I'm pretty sure Rey would.

Where is Rey anyhow.

https://coed.com/2017/11/17/hunter-day- ... -pictures/" target="_blank

It's long past time to bring this back to the court, let's do it with a small update:

Merkin

Post by Merkin »

^ does her face ever move? Her expressions look identical.

Rey is active on the FaceBook UA sports groups.
UAEebs86

Post by UAEebs86 »

Married cheerleading coach busted for having sex with student

https://nypost.com/2017/11/18/cheerlead ... n-student/

A married North Carolina teacher and junior varsity cheerleading coach was arrested Wednesday after allegedly having a sexual relationship with a male student.

Katherine Ross Ridenhour, 23, an educator at Cox Mill High School in Concord, N.C., allegedly had a consensual relationship with a 17-year-old male student, FOX46 reported.

The Concord Police Department said Ridenhour and the student had “inappropriate contact” several times during the last month and a half at the school, FOX46 reported.

Ridenhour was hired by the district in Aug. 2016 as a family consumer and science teacher. She resigned from her position Tuesday.

The Charlotte Observer reported Ridenhour graduated from Liberty University in 2016.

Ridenhour was charged with two counts of “indecent liberties with a student,” police said.

-JB
UofAlum05

Post by UofAlum05 »

UAEebs86

Post by UAEebs86 »

Married middle school teacher arrested for having sex with 14-year-old student, buying him drugs

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/m ... -1.3848322

A married middle school teacher was arrested for having sex with a 14-year-old student who told detectives she gave him marijuana and sent him nude photos on social media.

Stephanie Peterson, a former science teacher at the New Smyrna Beach Middle School in Florida, is accused of having a sexual relationship with her former 7th grade student — even after his parents confronted her about it.

-JB
the real dill

Post by the real dill »

UAEebs86 wrote:Married middle school teacher arrested for having sex with 14-year-old student, buying him drugs

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/m ... -1.3848322

A married middle school teacher was arrested for having sex with a 14-year-old student who told detectives she gave him marijuana and sent him nude photos on social media.

Stephanie Peterson, a former science teacher at the New Smyrna Beach Middle School in Florida, is accused of having a sexual relationship with her former 7th grade student — even after his parents confronted her about it.

Smokeshow
azgreg

Post by azgreg »

Remove everything from the ? on for twitter embed.
CalStateTempe

Post by CalStateTempe »

She knows how to handle a big fish.
Coop Cat

Post by Coop Cat »

Former Miss Kentucky charged with sending nude photos to student

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/ramsey-bea ... d=60811718
azgreg

Post by azgreg »

Not hot but naughty.
ByJoveByJingle

Post by ByJoveByJingle »

TIL: female teachers get to do it twice before the administrators get mad.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/h ... 1547074307
scumdevils86

Post by scumdevils86 »

dovecanyoncat

Post by dovecanyoncat »

Hmm ya think some version of chemical castration is in her future? Wait! What if she claims to suffer from delusions of being a catholic priest?
“Conservatism consists of exactly one proposition …There must be in-groups whom the law protects but does not bind, alongside out-groups whom the law binds but does not protect.”

~ Wilhoit's Law
Merkin

Post by Merkin »

Should should have asked for the fellow teacher Debra LeFave sentence, where she was too pretty to go to prison.

azcat49

Post by azcat49 »

We have some fun with this thread but a 6th grader? Wow that is perverted in my
Mind.
Waiting at the Rose Bowl patiently for the cats to arrive
"I've got a fever, and the only prescription is more wildcat sports"
2019 BDW Survivor Pool Champion