Hottest Naughty Teacher Sex

Moderators: UAdevil, JMarkJohns

CalStateTempe

Hottest Naughty Teacher Sex

Post by CalStateTempe »

Bringing back and oldie but goodie.

How I love the daily mail. And why is it always Utah chicks.
A 34-year-old Utah high school teacher accused of having sex with a 16-year-old student claims she is the victim because the boy 'wore down her defenses.'
Lawyers for Brianne Altice asked a judge to throw out three counts of first-degree felony rape and one count of first-degree felony forcible sodomy against the teacher on Tuesday.
They say the boy admitted he set out to have sex with Altice and that it was therefore legally consensual. It is illegal in Utah for a teacher or anyone in a position of power to have sex with a person under 18.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... enses.html
SGIT

Re: Hottest Naughty Teacher Sex

Post by SGIT »

Again... where were these broads when I was in high school?
salim'sheadband

Post by salim'sheadband »

I thought this was one of the spammers.
Spaceman Spiff

Post by Spaceman Spiff »

salim'sheadband wrote:I thought this was one of the spammers.
The sodomy part, right?

[youtube]kIfOjkB17BA[/youtube]
TFCATFAN

Post by TFCATFAN »

Merkin

Post by Merkin »

Hope Jacoby, yum!

Merkin

Naughty principal on business trip

Post by Merkin »

Why would you post this on Facebook?

Having a laugh? A 2009 Facebook photo showing Crestomere School principal Penny Mueller (left) during a taxpayer funder conference in Washington

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z363KjunKH
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

NorCalCat

Post by NorCalCat »

ASUHATER!

Post by ASUHATER! »

kinda ridiculous. obviously she's a ho having sex with people at her house while her husband's gone, but at worst she should be facing a charge for providing alcohol to minors. she had sex with consenting 18 year olds. only reason she's facing a felony charge is because she didn't wait another like month until school was over to have sex with them.
i was going to put the ua/asu records here...but i forgot what they were.

i'll just go with fuck asu.
Merkin

Post by Merkin »

"Hot English Teacher"

Definitely would not make hot on this board.

She's a teacher, she has different rules. I work at a university, I have different rules.

Teachers do not have sex with students period.
ASUHATER!

Post by ASUHATER! »

Not saying it's right(although the kids were weeks away from not being students) her being imprisoned on felonies is kinda ridiculous.

Puerco

Post by Puerco »

Funny headline on the Yahoo article.
'A parent is the one person who is supposed to make their kid think they can do anything. Says they're beautiful even when they're ugly. Thinks they're smart even when they go to Arizona State.' -- Jack Donaghy
Merkin

Post by Merkin »

No sex, but drunk and pantsless at school:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/08/0 ... mg00000022
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

NJ High School Teacher Had Sex With 3 Students: Prosecutor

Source: http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/Ne ... z3DsgIeDhV
Of the 12 coaches, Rush picked the one whose fans have the deepest passion, the longest memories, the greatest lung capacity and … did I mention deep passion?
Merkin

We have a new winner, 2 hot teachers, one boy.

Post by Merkin »

azgreg

Post by azgreg »

My teachers never looked anything like that.
Merkin

Post by Merkin »

http://www.redflagnews.com/headlines/fe ... t-30-times

The latest case of a female teacher allegedly having sex with one of her students involves a gym teacher charged with 30 counts of statutory rape of a teen boy, catching the attention of radio giant Rush Limbaugh.

Megan Mahoney, 24, resigned her position as a gym teacher and assistant basketball coach at the Moore Catholic High School in Graniteville, New York, in January amid allegations she had sex dozens of times with the 16-year-old student, including on the Staten Island campus. She was formally arrested and charged Monday, before being released without bail.

Court papers claim Mahoney romped with the teen “on numerous occasions, that is at least two times per week during the period” between Oct. 31, 2013, and Jan. 9, 2014.

In addition to the 30 counts of statutory rape, Mahoney is also charged with four counts of “criminal sexual act” because of mutual oral sex she and the boy allegedly engaged in “at least two times per month during said period.”
the real dill

Post by the real dill »

Merkin wrote:Image

http://www.redflagnews.com/headlines/fe ... t-30-times

The latest case of a female teacher allegedly having sex with one of her students involves a gym teacher charged with 30 counts of statutory rape of a teen boy, catching the attention of radio giant Rush Limbaugh.

Megan Mahoney, 24, resigned her position as a gym teacher and assistant basketball coach at the Moore Catholic High School in Graniteville, New York, in January amid allegations she had sex dozens of times with the 16-year-old student, including on the Staten Island campus. She was formally arrested and charged Monday, before being released without bail.

Court papers claim Mahoney romped with the teen “on numerous occasions, that is at least two times per week during the period” between Oct. 31, 2013, and Jan. 9, 2014.

In addition to the 30 counts of statutory rape, Mahoney is also charged with four counts of “criminal sexual act” because of mutual oral sex she and the boy allegedly engaged in “at least two times per month during said period.”

Olsondogg

Post by Olsondogg »

Mahoney, 25, who was also the assistant athletic director at the 450-student school in the Bulls Head section, would pick him up and take him to secluded spots to have sex, the boy said.
“We would just drive around and [do it] in the car,” he said.
He said the two never talked about the illegal or inappropriate nature of their relationship. “That never came up,” he said.
“We were never boyfriend-girlfriend,” he said. “It was cool. I knew it wasn’t going anywhere. I told my best friend and like three kids.”
Their reactions?
“How awesome — good job,” he said.
I fly like a hawk, or better yet an eagle--a seagull. I sniff suckers out like a beagle...My ego is off and running and gone, Cause I'm about the best and if you diss than that's wrong
Mr.Zebra

Post by Mr.Zebra »

i'd hit it
the real dill

Post by the real dill »

A former NFL cheerleader has been indicted in Delaware for allegedly raping a 15-year-old boy she spotted on Instagram.

Officials say Shattuck began seducing the boy back in May after she saw his picture on Instagram — and first got physical with him in the back seat of her car in a middle school parking lot … with kissing and touching.

But investigators say things escalated during Labor Day weekend … when Molly seduced the boy at a rented beach house she was staying at with her own kids.

Officials say Shattuck performed oral sex on the boy at least 2 times — once while outside walking the dog and again when they returned to the bedroom.

According to documents, Shattuck allegedly told the boy, “If he wanted to have sex she would. The boy opted out. He decided to leave. At that point, she told him to come back later, but he did not go back.”

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2014/11/05/ex-nfl-ch ... z3ID9ktslq

Merkin

Post by Merkin »

If he wanted to have sex she would. The boy opted out.

What?
Daryl Zero

Post by Daryl Zero »

the real dill wrote:A former NFL cheerleader has been indicted in Delaware for allegedly raping a 15-year-old boy she spotted on Instagram.

Officials say Shattuck began seducing the boy back in May after she saw his picture on Instagram — and first got physical with him in the back seat of her car in a middle school parking lot … with kissing and touching.

But investigators say things escalated during Labor Day weekend … when Molly seduced the boy at a rented beach house she was staying at with her own kids.

Officials say Shattuck performed oral sex on the boy at least 2 times — once while outside walking the dog and again when they returned to the bedroom.

According to documents, Shattuck allegedly told the boy, “If he wanted to have sex she would. The boy opted out. He decided to leave. At that point, she told him to come back later, but he did not go back.”

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2014/11/05/ex-nfl-ch ... z3ID9ktslq

Rape a 15 year old boy? Check.
Erlich Bachmann: Richard wrote the code, yes, but the inspiration was clear. Let me ask you something. How fast do you think you could jack off every guy in this room? Cause I know how long it would take me. And I could prove it.
Merkin

Post by Merkin »

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-m ... story.html

Two high school teachers with the Covina-Valley Unified School District have been arrested on suspicion of having sexual relations with students at the beach in San Clemente.

South Hills High School teacher Melody Lippert allegedly met a group of male students in November at the beach, where she gave them alcohol and “engaged in a sexual relationship with one of them,” according to the Orange County Sheriff’s Department.

A few weeks later, Lippert allegedly set up an overnight camping trip to the same beach with some students along with Michelle Ghirelli, who had taught at South Hills before being assigned to work in the school district's offices. The two women are suspected of having sexual relations with the students during that trip, which was not sponsored by the school.

Lippert, 38, was arrested on suspicion of conspiracy and contributing to the delinquency of a minor and is being held in lieu of $20,000 bail. Ghirelli, 30, faces possible charges of oral copulation and unlawful sex with a minor and has a $50,000 bail.
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

Ladies, is the squeeze ever really worth the juice?
Of the 12 coaches, Rush picked the one whose fans have the deepest passion, the longest memories, the greatest lung capacity and … did I mention deep passion?
SCCat

Post by SCCat »

San Clemente beach...I should've known.
mytwocents

Post by mytwocents »

They look sad...You know why they look sad? Because even TWO high school boys don't know what the fvck they're doing so all that and nothin but an arrest.... silly bitches....
SCCat

Post by SCCat »

mytwocents wrote:They look sad...You know why they look sad? Because even TWO high school boys don't know what the fvck they're doing so all that and nothin but an arrest.... silly bitches....
:lol:

Silly bitches is right! I mean, I was probably no more than a couple hundred feet away, but sometimes people make the wrong choice... :lol:
mytwocents

Post by mytwocents »

SCCat wrote:
mytwocents wrote:They look sad...You know why they look sad? Because even TWO high school boys don't know what the fvck they're doing so all that and nothin but an arrest.... silly bitches....
:lol:

Silly bitches is right! I mean, I was probably no more than a couple hundred feet away, but sometimes people make the wrong choice... :lol:
lol....wait wut?
SCCat

Post by SCCat »

mytwocents wrote:lol....wait wut?
Check the article...where the teachers did the deed.
Two high school teachers with the Covina-Valley Unified School District have been arrested on suspicion of having sexual relations with students at the beach in San Clemente.
mytwocents

Post by mytwocents »

SCCat wrote:
mytwocents wrote:lol....wait wut?
Check the article...where the teachers did the deed.
Ha...oh....My train of thought was WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY off
Merkin

Post by Merkin »

http://wtvr.com/2015/01/23/sex-ed-teach ... rs-lounge/

WOODS COUNTY, Okla. — A high school sex ed teacher has admitted to having sex with an 18-year-old student both inside and outside their Oklahoma high school, according to KFOR.com. In a written affidavit, 32-year-old Daresa Poe said she made a horrible mistake.

Investigators with the Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation said Poe and the 18-year-old student started their relationship in December. Both the teacher and student admitted to having sex at the teacher’s home, the student’s pick-up truck and inside the teacher’s lounge at the school.
PieceOfMeat

Post by PieceOfMeat »

the student was 18?
It's long past time to bring this back to the court, let's do it with a small update:

ASUHATER!

Post by ASUHATER! »

PieceOfMeat wrote:the student was 18?
In many states it's illegal for students and teachers to have sex...no matter their ages. Even if the teacher is a 22 year old new college graduate and the student is a 19 year old repeating his senior year...still illegal.

Chicat

Post by Chicat »

ASUHATER! wrote:
In many states it's illegal for students and teachers to have sex...no matter their ages. Even if the teacher is a 22 year old new college graduate and the student is a 19 year old repeating his senior year...still illegal.
Which is pretty silly. The government should not be involved in what consenting adults do. If the school has a problem with it, that's fine. But sex between consenting adults should not be a crime.
UAEebs86

Post by UAEebs86 »

Chicat wrote:
ASUHATER! wrote:
Which is pretty silly. The government should not be involved in what consenting adults do. If the school has a problem with it, that's fine. But sex between consenting adults should not be a crime.
That's what I was thinking. She should be fired, not arrested.
We are the people our parents warned us about.
-JB
2022 Survival Pool Co-Champion
PieceOfMeat

Post by PieceOfMeat »

ASUHATER! wrote:

Yeah I know, but as Chi says:
Chicat wrote:
ASUHATER! wrote:
Yup
It's long past time to bring this back to the court, let's do it with a small update:

Merkin

Post by Merkin »

Woman getting the same time a man would!

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nati ... /25003815/

DETROIT — Saying there is no room for double standards, an Oakland County judge sentenced a 30-year-old female teacher to spend the next six to 15 years in prison for having a sexual relationship with a student.

Kathryn Ronk, who taught Spanish at a Catholic high school, could have been sentenced to as little as a year in jail, but Oakland County Circuit Court Judge Nanci Grant opted for prison time Tuesday, noting the boy was 15 at the time.

Puerco

Post by Puerco »

Whoa. That's a little over the top.
'A parent is the one person who is supposed to make their kid think they can do anything. Says they're beautiful even when they're ugly. Thinks they're smart even when they go to Arizona State.' -- Jack Donaghy
SCCats

Post by SCCats »

Puerco wrote:Whoa. That's a little over the top.
I'm all for no double standards and for the different sexes to be treated similarly, but if 6 to 15 is the typical term for this that's pretty surprising.

You can kill someone and get less than a 6 to 15.
rgdeuce

Post by rgdeuce »

Shes hot
CalStateTempe

Post by CalStateTempe »

ay mami.
Merkin

Since there is no: hottest naughty bar mitzvah thread

Post by Merkin »

http://tucson.com/news/state-and-region ... ?id=201408

PHOENIX (AP) — A Scottsdale woman has been arrested for allegedly exposing her newly augmented breasts to adults and children and performing a sex act on a teenage boy at a bar mitzvah.

Scottsdale police say 32-year-old Lindsey Radomski is being held on suspicion of sexual conduct with a minor, sexual abuse, felony indecent exposure and misdemeanor exposure.

Bond was set at $10,000 at Radomski's initial court appearance Wednesday. She doesn't have a lawyer yet.

Police say Radomski was a guest at a home bar mitzvah Saturday and reportedly flashed her revamped breasts to adults.

After most of the guests went home or were asleep early Sunday, Radomski allegedly invited seven boys ages 11 to 15 into a bedroom, allowed them to touch her breasts and performed a sex act on a 15-year-old.
Merkin

Post by Merkin »

azgreg

Post by azgreg »

That's not fair. All my female teachers looked like Mrs. Doubtfire.
PieceOfMeat

Post by PieceOfMeat »

Merkin wrote:
That's one hell of a weak ass sentence compared to what happens if a guy does that.

azgreg

Post by azgreg »

PieceOfMeat wrote:That's one hell of a weak ass sentence compared to what happens if a guy does that.
No shit. A dude would have got 10 to 20 and killed in prison within 6 months.
Coop Cat

Post by Coop Cat »

A former gym teacher in England has admitted to having sex with two teenage girls — after she was caught in bed with both of them at the same time.
Brown incited one of the girls to engage in sexual activity while she was teaching the girl, who was 13 or 14 at the time, prosecutors said.

The touchy teacher then did the same thing with another student, who was 16 or 17.

The twisted three-way romance climaxed with Brown and both students being found in what might as well have been a threesome.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/u ... ailyNewsTw
Coop Cat

Post by Coop Cat »

Next Up:
AUSTIN, Texas -- A former math teacher was arrested last week for allegedly having an improper relationship with two of her students, reports CBS affiliate KEYE.

Haeli Noelle Wey, 28, was reportedly charged with two counts of improper relationship between educator and student. Wey had been teaching at Westlake High School in Austin, Texas, until Oct. 30 of this year.
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/former-teac ... ith-teens/
Merkin

Post by Merkin »

Definitely has some potential:

The district is making counselors available for staff and students that have been affected by the incident.

Someone I think those boys are going to be perfectly fine.