Guys

Moderators: UAdevil, JMarkJohns

mytwocents

Guys

Post by mytwocents »

This will be a thread where us girl BDWs can solicit advice from, bitch about, and on the rare occasion, praise, GUYS. K?

First up:

Guys...Fuck you
Olsondogg

Re: Guys

Post by Olsondogg »

I'm sure they'll be a line forming for that...
I fly like a hawk, or better yet an eagle--a seagull. I sniff suckers out like a beagle...My ego is off and running and gone, Cause I'm about the best and if you diss than that's wrong
mytwocents

Post by mytwocents »

Olsondogg wrote:I'm sure they'll be a line forming for that...
Don't fuck with me today...I'm on a rampage
azgreg

Post by azgreg »

the real dill

Post by the real dill »

Olsondogg

Post by Olsondogg »

the real dill wrote:Image
Fairly certain the dude at the bottom of that is full-on stroking...
I fly like a hawk, or better yet an eagle--a seagull. I sniff suckers out like a beagle...My ego is off and running and gone, Cause I'm about the best and if you diss than that's wrong
mytwocents

Post by mytwocents »

azgreg wrote:Image
Nope...not this time.
mytwocents

Post by mytwocents »

the real dill wrote:Image
If I were smart and didn't like a certain thing so much...I would absolutely go this route. And by certain thing I clearly mean being treated like I'm not worthy of attention
Alieberman

Post by Alieberman »

Sounds like someone needs some rally tits.
mytwocents

Post by mytwocents »

Alieberman wrote:Sounds like someone needs some rally tits.
I looked in the mirror...it didn't help :(
Merkin

Post by Merkin »

Was this the guy that taught you a new position?

I have been telling my daughter since she was 5 years old that guys are jerks. She finally did find a nice one though and latched onto him quick.

I have also been telling my sons that women are evil, and have yet to disprove either of my theories in all my years.
mytwocents

Post by mytwocents »

Merkin wrote:Was this the guy that taught you a new position?

I have been telling my daughter since she was 5 years old that guys are jerks. She finally did find a nice one though and latched onto him quick.

I have also been telling my sons that women are evil, and have yet to disprove either of my theories in all my years.
Yea....it is. :(

Women are not evil...we may be crazy (I like to call it committed) but at the end of the day, I'm pretty sure it's in our nature to want to make men happy & be praised for it. Pretty sure it's in mens nature to want to maximize their potential happiness ceiling with no fear of the consequences.
Alieberman

Post by Alieberman »

mytwocents wrote:
I think it only works if you post pics to a message board.
mytwocents

Post by mytwocents »

Alieberman wrote:
mytwocents wrote:
I think it only works if you post pics to a message board.
I think we all know those things are precious to this board and shall only be used in times of need for our Cats...RESPECT THE POWER .... or something...
Merkin

Post by Merkin »

mytwocents wrote:

Women are not evil...we may be crazy (I like to call it committed) but at the end of the day, I'm pretty sure it's in our nature to want to make men happy & be praised for it. Pretty sure it's in mens nature to want to maximize their potential happiness ceiling with no fear of the consequences.
That is true about treating men well. I was thinking more that women are really more nasty to each other than they are to men. Seen it is my kids' elementary school, and even in my mother in law's nursing home. 80 year women are and just like 3rd grade girls. It never changes.
Daryl Zero

Post by Daryl Zero »

On behalf of all men: Sorry for whatever I, err, he did.
Erlich Bachmann: Richard wrote the code, yes, but the inspiration was clear. Let me ask you something. How fast do you think you could jack off every guy in this room? Cause I know how long it would take me. And I could prove it.
Olsondogg

Post by Olsondogg »

I have a wife who is raging with pregnancy hormones. I'm afraid I don't have any more empty apologies for nothing I did, left.

Sorry.
ASUHATER!

Post by ASUHATER! »

mytwocents wrote:

No...women are pretty evil. Worse than guys in a lot of ways with certain standards and behaviors towards the opposite sex.
i was going to put the ua/asu records here...but i forgot what they were.

i'll just go with fuck asu.
mytwocents

Post by mytwocents »

Merkin wrote:
mytwocents wrote:

That is true about treating men well. I was thinking more that women are really more nasty to each other than they are to men. Seen it is my kids' elementary school, and even in my mother in law's nursing home. 80 year women are and just like 3rd grade girls. It never changes.
WTF my post didn't post....

What I had said was...

Yes, I think that women are much more likely to treat other women who don't deserve it, like shit, long before they'd do the same to a man who deserves it x100000
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

Olsondogg wrote:I have a wife who is raging with pregnancy hormones. I'm afraid I don't have any more empty apologies for nothing I did, left.

Sorry.
You better restock in a hurry. Post-partum is coming.

As for guys, we're pretty simple creatures. Once you figure out the one thing that drives us, stick to it and we'll never look back.
Of the 12 coaches, Rush picked the one whose fans have the deepest passion, the longest memories, the greatest lung capacity and … did I mention deep passion?
mytwocents

Post by mytwocents »

Daryl Zero wrote:On behalf of all men: Sorry for whatever I, err, he did.
Thank you. Unfortunately that only counts for you but I can appreciate you trying to take one for the team.
ASUHATER! wrote:No...women are pretty evil. Worse than guys in a lot of ways with certain standards and behaviors towards the opposite sex.
No way. Especially based on my theory which I believe to be true
mytwocents

Post by mytwocents »

Chicat wrote:
Olsondogg wrote:I have a wife who is raging with pregnancy hormones. I'm afraid I don't have any more empty apologies for nothing I did, left.

Sorry.

As for guys, we're pretty simple creatures. Once you figure out the one thing that drives us, stick to it and we'll never look back.
So every guy is driven by something different?
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

mytwocents wrote:
Chicat wrote:

Sorry.

Yes dear. We're not that simple.
Of the 12 coaches, Rush picked the one whose fans have the deepest passion, the longest memories, the greatest lung capacity and … did I mention deep passion?
Olsondogg

Post by Olsondogg »

Chicat wrote:

Sorry.

Day by day, Chi.

Day by day.
mytwocents

Post by mytwocents »

Chicat wrote:
mytwocents wrote:
Chicat wrote:

Sorry.

Yes dear. We're not that simple.
Power...in some form or another....Plain & simple
Olsondogg

Post by Olsondogg »

Look, I know women don’t understand men. There are women looking at me right now and wonder what goes on in that little brain of his. I bet you I can manipulate that brain. I bet you, you could. I bet you women would like t to know what men are really thinking. The truth! The honest truth of what men are thinking? Cause I could tell you! Would you like to know?

I’ll tell you.

Nothing.

We’re not thinking anything. We’re just walking around, looking around. This is the only natural inclination of men. We just kind of check stuff out. We work cause they force us to, but other than that this is the only thing we really want to do.

We like women. We want women. But that’s pretty much as far as we’ve thought. That’s why we’re honking car horns, yelling from construction sites, these are the best ideas we’ve had so far.
mytwocents

Post by mytwocents »

Olsondogg wrote:
Chicat wrote:

Sorry.

Day by day, Chi.

Day by day.
Well I've never been preggers but I've most certainly been hormonal & I know you think you didn't do anything, but you probably did...even if it was that you turned off a light switch with your left hand instead of your right one...
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

Love Seinfeld. And he's right.
mytwocents

Post by mytwocents »

Olsondogg wrote:Look, I know women don’t understand men. There are women looking at me right now and wonder what goes on in that little brain of his. I bet you I can manipulate that brain. I bet you, you could. I bet you women would like t to know what men are really thinking. The truth! The honest truth of what men are thinking? Cause I could tell you! Would you like to know?

I’ll tell you.

Nothing.

We’re not thinking anything. We’re just walking around, looking around. This is the only natural inclination of men. We just kind of check stuff out. We work cause they force us to, but other than that this is the only thing we really want to do.

We like women. We want women. But that’s pretty much as far as we’ve thought. That’s why we’re honking car horns, yelling from construction sites, these are the best ideas we’ve had so far.
I wish I could believe that and be done with it...but it simply can not be true because when you have a woman who does anything you want her to do then you say, 'well guys don't like girls who don't give them a challenge'...so that's clue #1
Olsondogg

Post by Olsondogg »

mytwocents wrote:
Olsondogg wrote:
Chicat wrote:

Sorry.

Day by day, Chi.

Day by day.
Well I've never been preggers but I've most certainly been hormonal & I know you think you didn't do anything, but you probably did...even if it was that you turned off a light switch with your left hand instead of your right one...
I did do something, you're right. I painted the headboard the color that she wanted. But the color did not match the paint on the walls that she liked.

My bad. I clearly should have told her they didn't match...when she was picking out the colors.

Although that would basically be "suicide by wife".

So really I just said, "Yeah I don't know what I was thinking".

And now the color (that I chose btw) matches, and all is good for now.
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

No guy wants a doormat. Especially since "whatever you want" is just as annoying as "I'm getting what I want".

You have to be like the girl Eddie Murphy falls in love with in Coming to America. Nice, agreeable, but have your own ideas for your life and go after your goals, personally and otherwise. The chick jumping up and down on one leg barking like a dog is not going to get a guy that values her.
Merkin

Post by Merkin »

Speaking of Seinfeld:
Chicat wrote: As for guys, we're pretty simple creatures. Once you figure out the one thing that drives us, stick to it and we'll never look back.

Women say they have sexual thoughts too. They have no idea. It's the difference between shooting a bullet and throwing it. If they knew what we were really thinking, they'd never stop slapping us. - Larry Miller
mytwocents

Post by mytwocents »

Olsondogg wrote: I did do something, you're right. I painted the headboard the color that she wanted. But the color did not match the paint on the walls that she liked.

My bad. I clearly should have told her they didn't match...when she was picking out the colors.

Although that would basically be "suicide by wife".

So really I just said, "Yeah I don't know what I was thinking".

And now the color (that I chose btw) matches, and all is good for now.
OK...on behalf of women I say thank you for owning up to your mistake and fixing it. :)
Olsondogg

Post by Olsondogg »

I say that to my wife all the time. If she only knew my thoughts, she'd file for divorce...and I'm one of the good guys.

I'd pray to the god I don't believe in that she's not pregnant with a daughter...but it wont matter. If she has a girl, I'll never sleep again...

Guys suck. I agree with M2C
mytwocents

Post by mytwocents »

Chicat wrote:No guy wants a doormat. Especially since "whatever you want" is just as annoying as "I'm getting what I want".

You have to be like the girl Eddie Murphy falls in love with in Coming to America. Nice, agreeable, but have your own ideas for your life and go after your goals, personally and otherwise. The chick jumping up and down on one leg barking like a dog is not going to get a guy that values her.
Considering my last name, that Coming to America quote hits home....
mytwocents

Post by mytwocents »

Olsondogg wrote:I say that to my wife all the time. If she only knew my thoughts, she'd file for divorce...and I'm one of the good guys.

I'd pray to the god I don't believe in that she's not pregnant with a daughter...but it wont matter. If she has a girl, I'll never sleep again...

Honest to G-D I don't care what deviant sexual thoughts are in the minds of guys...mostly because despite what guys, including Larry David, think, our thoughts on that subject are so much worse...as long as the guy I'm with/married to lets me in to some of those thoughts and doesn't try make up for it by doing something you think isn't as bad in order to get some of that guilt off your chest, then we're good
ghostwhitehorse

Post by ghostwhitehorse »

Ummm. . . mtc. . . what definition of suck are you using? Because there is definition that happens to mean a quite fun thing really. . .
mytwocents

Post by mytwocents »

ghostwhitehorse wrote:Ummm. . . mtc. . . what definition of suck are you using? Because there is definition that happens to mean a quite fun thing really. . .
Just trust me when I tell you that I would never suggest that suck....sucks....
Olsondogg

Post by Olsondogg »

mytwocents wrote:
Olsondogg wrote:I say that to my wife all the time. If she only knew my thoughts, she'd file for divorce...and I'm one of the good guys.

Honest to G-D I don't care what deviant sexual thoughts are in the minds of guys...mostly because despite what guys, including Larry David, think, our thoughts on that subject are so much worse...as long as the guy I'm with/married to lets me in to some of those thoughts and doesn't try make up for it by doing something you think isn't as bad in order to get some of that guilt off your chest, then we're good
Oh you have no idea.

Good luck to you though...
mytwocents

Post by mytwocents »

Olsondogg wrote: Oh you have no idea.

Good luck to you though...
While hearing something 'out loud' may initially be jarring...I promise you that there is not one thing that hasn't gone through my head. Now there may be a lot of stuff that sounds stupid and pointless but I'm willing to bet that %99.9 of the things that go through that head of yours have passed through mine.
84Cat

Post by 84Cat »

Chicat wrote:No guy wants a doormat. Especially since "whatever you want" is just as annoying as "I'm getting what I want".

This right here. And my 1 piece of advice, find a giver not a taker. It really can be that simple. You can usually figure that one out in bed.
ASUCatFan

Post by ASUCatFan »

Women are not evil...
I'd introduce you to my ex wife if I still talked to her...
mytwocents

Post by mytwocents »

ASUCatFan wrote:
Women are not evil...
I'd introduce you to my ex wife if I still talked to her...
Well I'm sure whatever you did...deep down she'll eventually forgive you.
UofACat23

Post by UofACat23 »

This might sound crazy... but I don't think it's possible to make any broad generalizations about people and how they think based solely on their gender.
PieceOfMeat

Post by PieceOfMeat »

so what'd the guy do to you MTC?
It's long past time to bring this back to the court, let's do it with a small update:

UAEebs86

Post by UAEebs86 »

"Ooo, I wish I knew, what he was really thinking"
Ladies I will tell you, what we're really thinking:

We're really thinking, I'd like a beer and I'd like to see something naked.
That's all we're thinking

-Jeff Foxworthy
We are the people our parents warned us about.
-JB
2022 Survival Pool Co-Champion
Longhorned

Post by Longhorned »

I'm writing a book about ancient priests who disrobed virgin priestesses and scourged them with a birch rod, and then how the priestesses took the blood of a sacrificed horse, then burned the still-living calf from a pregnant cow and mixed its ashes with the dried horse blood to sprinkle over the fire. And then how the king wore a penis sheath and ran vigorously around the boundary stones. And he could... go... all... the... way! I'm not sure where that puts my thoughts on gender.
azgreg

Post by azgreg »

Longhorned wrote:I'm writing a book about ancient priests who disrobed virgin priestesses and scourged them with a birch rod, and then how the priestesses took the blood of a sacrificed horse, then burned the still-living calf from a pregnant cow and mixed its ashes with the dried horse blood to sprinkle over the fire. And then how the king wore a penis sheath and ran vigorously around the boundary stones. And he could... go... all... the... way! I'm not sure where that puts my thoughts on gender.
Love a good love story.
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

UofACat23 wrote:This might sound crazy... but I don't think it's possible to make any broad generalizations about people and how they think based solely on their gender.
I'm not making any generalizations about broads!

Also, I don't believe they like being referred to by that name. Try "women", "females", or "slampigs" instead.
CalStateTempe

Post by CalStateTempe »

Chicat wrote:

Sorry.

OMG...that period sucked...