Palcohol

Moderators: UAdevil, JMarkJohns

Puerco

Palcohol

Post by Puerco »

Why the hell would you want powdered alohol that needs to be diluted with water before drinking? Waste of time and money, if you ask me.
'A parent is the one person who is supposed to make their kid think they can do anything. Says they're beautiful even when they're ugly. Thinks they're smart even when they go to Arizona State.' -- Jack Donaghy
Merkin

Re: Palcohol

Post by Merkin »

Easier to sneak onto airplanes and into sporting events and concerts?
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

Plus you can snort it or have it blown up your ass. Because addicts are nothing if not inventive.
Of the 12 coaches, Rush picked the one whose fans have the deepest passion, the longest memories, the greatest lung capacity and … did I mention deep passion?
Reydituto

Post by Reydituto »

Chicat wrote:Plus you can snort it or have it blown up your ass. Because addicts are nothing if not inventive.

This is true.

Sincerely,

Stevie Nicks.
But in my book, you gotta get to White Castle before the weirdos show up!
Tonight he gets Happy-Go-Jackie on the big white guy like a donkey eating a waffle!
Sweet Sassy Molassey, get out the checkbook and pay Grandma for the rubdown!
Puerco

Post by Puerco »

Chicat wrote:Plus you can snort it or have it blown up your ass. Because addicts are nothing if not inventive.
http://money.cnn.com/2015/03/12/smallbu ... index.html
Phillips also said that people should not try to snort it.

"Because of the amount of alcohol in powdered alcohol, snorting it is very painful," he said Phillips in his video, as he holds a glass of white powder. "It burns a lot. It hurts. Why would someone spend an hour of pain and misery snorting all of this powder to get one shot into their system?"
Ouch. I mean if you were short of water, then okay, but... And I don't know why it'd be easier to sneak into anywhere other than that it'll be unexpected for awhile. But a flask of 151 would take up less space per shot.
'A parent is the one person who is supposed to make their kid think they can do anything. Says they're beautiful even when they're ugly. Thinks they're smart even when they go to Arizona State.' -- Jack Donaghy