Pointguardu

Moderators: UAdevil, JMarkJohns

Merkin

Re: Pointguardu

Post by Merkin »

Jefe wrote:Still no confirmation or reappearance? Interesting timing he disappeared right before shit hit the fan with the FBI

Ace/AJ Thakore got a linkedin review in June for his multimedia company for being a great mentor

https://www.linkedin.com/in/acethakore/" target="_blank

Ace was a lawyer? Is this place even accredited?

Education
Western State University College of Law
Juris Doctor (J.D.)
Catintheheat

Post by Catintheheat »

This is their new site.

http://playersprogramu.com/" target="_blank
JMarkJohns

Post by JMarkJohns »

Catintheheat wrote:This is their new site.

http://playersprogramu.com/" target="_blank
It is and isn’t. I don’t think it’s Ace, but it definitely mimics PGU in aggressive tone and line-crossing antics, namely borrowing from Scheer from time to time.
Merkin

Post by Merkin »

Ah memories.

Jefe

Post by Jefe »

Risen from the dead!
Jefe

Post by Jefe »

https://www.lajollalight.com/news/story ... f-business

La Jolla pizza maker feels harassed by derogatory message on car parked in front of business

Some believe the person responsible is La Jolla resident Ace Rogers, who also went by the name AJ Thakore. When reached by the La Jolla Light, Rogers, who owns a digital marketing firm in University City called Doctor Multimedia, denied any involvement.
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

Sounds just like Ace.
Of the 12 coaches, Rush picked the one whose fans have the deepest passion, the longest memories, the greatest lung capacity and … did I mention deep passion?
dovecanyoncat

Post by dovecanyoncat »

Put Ace in a room with Beth Dutton. She'd be flossing her teeth with his micropenis in about 3 minutes.

“Conservatism consists of exactly one proposition …There must be in-groups whom the law protects but does not bind, alongside out-groups whom the law binds but does not protect.”

~ Wilhoit's Law
Merkin

Post by Merkin »

How can he be richer than any UA player?

Doctor Multimedia Overview
www.doctormultimedia.com
Headquarters:
La Jolla, CA
Size:
51 to 200 Employees
Founded:
Type:
Company - Private
Industry:
Advertising & Marketing
Revenue:
$10 to $25 million (USD)

Micropenis is right.

uapointguardu's profile picture
uapointguardu
Guess who took home $190,000 on the Cats last night? Since I killed myself 4 years ago I have amassed a fortune bigger than anyone associated with Arizona basketball........EVER. There's not a player or coach that's made more than I have. While some people who were hating are doing the same thing. Should have realized I was smarter than everyone. And I made Pras a millionaire. I killed myself because I didn't want to be known as the guy who knew where every player in the country was going. I didn't want to follow people's dreams anymore. I wanted to live my dreams and I fucking did it. You should too. I watched Aaron Gordon go from a high school player to make more money than I ever would in one year. Now I make more money than everybody. Live your dreams. Don't be a follower, be a leader no matter what the fucking losers say about you. I won.

Now go look how my life has been for the last 4 years and maybe you can understand why I did what I did or just keep hating. There's no denying that in 4 years I became richer than everybody. And I do a shit ton to make the world a better place.

@acerogersceo
Alieberman

Post by Alieberman »

He's become more humble.
UAEebs86

Post by UAEebs86 »

You know who doesn't brag about being rich? Rich people
We are the people our parents warned us about.
-JB
2022 Survival Pool Co-Champion
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

Looking at his Ace Rogers account is interesting. He’s obviously very scared that people are going to figure out that he’s a complete and total fraud.
Of the 12 coaches, Rush picked the one whose fans have the deepest passion, the longest memories, the greatest lung capacity and … did I mention deep passion?
Jefe

Post by Jefe »

Where is that quote from about betting on the Cats?

This isn't Thakore right?

https://www.instagram.com/acerogersceo/
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

The one and only.
Longhorned

Post by Longhorned »

I'm so rich, I don't take the bus. I buy the bus and kick all your asses off of it on your way to work, and then I phone your wives.
Jefe

Post by Jefe »

Sorry page isn't available for me: https://www.instagram.com/uapointguardu/

From the other site:

Reply #1 on: November 17, 2021, 04:32:33 PM
He’s been back. He’s been accused (again) of fraud and harassment

https://www.instagram.com/p/CWWeaD-BLjm/

jetdigital_
♠️ ain’t nobody doin it like this…My dad threw $475k into a Halloween party for me and his friends. Video of the event dropping soon guys, stay tuned

lol
dovecanyoncat

Post by dovecanyoncat »

UAEebs86 wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 9:53 am You know who doesn't brag about being rich? Rich people
Yup. I bet he's got an OrangeDoucheBag blow-up doll lubed up and zip-tied to the bedframe.
“Conservatism consists of exactly one proposition …There must be in-groups whom the law protects but does not bind, alongside out-groups whom the law binds but does not protect.”

~ Wilhoit's Law
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

#money #success #motivation #wealth #luxury #marketing #lifestyle #goals #luxurylifestyle
Some real small-dick Joe Rogan energy there.
SabinoDrifter

Post by SabinoDrifter »

We’re a team of energetic, young professionals that share a love for dogs, beaches, sunshine, and digital marketing. Based in beautiful San Diego, with offices just minutes away from Scripps Memorial Hospital in La Jolla, we spend each day helping doctors build and grow their practices online.

We’re successful for one simple reason: no one can outwork us. At most, they can do the same, but they can’t do more. We’re open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. We do it out of passion, and because that’s when our clients need help. We do it because your website doesn’t stop working and neither do we. We do it because we’ve intertwined work and life in a way that we never want to stop.
He's complete psychopath.
Merkin

Post by Merkin »

CEO who thinks he's a rap star?

azgreg

Post by azgreg »

UAEebs86 wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 9:53 am You know who doesn't brag about being rich? Rich people
Trump brags about being rich. Oh wait.....I see my mistake.
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

Was looking through their Google reviews and I was suspicious of how many there are (over 3,000) and how all of them are 5 stars when i came across this one:

This company misrepresents themselves by claiming to be a vendor with whom companies have an existing relationship in order to get to managers and decisions makers. Then they expect the potential client to trust them? If you have to start the relationship with a lie, then you shouldn't be in business.

BTW, one of the services the company offers is "reputation management" which is a backdoor way to play the review system so companies always have a 5 star rating. It doesn't take much to believe they use these same skills on themselves so their Google rating is likely highly inaccurate...

Took a second look at the reviews and quickly realized that nearly all of them were from people who have made only one review ever, and that they all follow a script of praising whoever works with them by name and mentions how stress free they made the process and how available their team is.
Alex Williamson
1 review

a week ago
Positive: Responsiveness, Value

I have nothing but good things to say about Doctor Multimedia. They made the process seamless and helped answered all my questions. Charlie Gifford helped explain the process to me. He seemed like a very professional young man. I was able to find all the answers I was looking for very quickly. A great overall experience!!
Lindy Wright
1 review

2 weeks ago
Positive: Quality, Responsiveness

Their product is clean and professional. I always get a response to my emails within 24 hours. Jocelyn and AK have always been quick to assist us with any changes we need to make. I would recommend them for web design/hosting.
Camille Balagtas
1 review

2 weeks ago
Positive: Professionalism, Value

We have had such a great experience working with Dr. Multimedia. Mary Kim was very responsive to our needs and made sure everything was running smoothly! Thank you so much Mary! We are very appreciative of your help.
Be less obvious Ace.
SabinoDrifter

Post by SabinoDrifter »

Ace 'Billy McFarland' Thakore
scumdevils86

Post by scumdevils86 »

Christ almighty I missed this. He's literally a sociopath.
MrBug708

Post by MrBug708 »

Does mvpreed2's fake handle still post here?
Irish27

Post by Irish27 »

Last edited by Irish27 on Sat Apr 01, 2023 10:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
2019 & 2021 Basketball RAP Winner/2022 Football RAP Winner
Irish27

Post by Irish27 »

2019 & 2021 Basketball RAP Winner/2022 Football RAP Winner
Jefe

Post by Jefe »

Stumbled on this Lambo boat article: https://www.cbs8.com/article/news/local ... d63370f56c

After a two-year-long process and a journey from Italy, the custom $4.5 million Tecnomar for Lamborghini 63 yacht is now docked at home in the San Diego Bay. The bright blue yacht, owned by La Jolla resident and Doctor Multimedia CEO Ace Rogers

https://www.reddit.com/r/sandiego/comme ... he_us_has/

https://www.reddit.com/r/sandiego/comme ... out_a_guy/
Merkin

Post by Merkin »

No effin' way. Twice convicted drug dealer with suspicious mortgage fraud in Las Vegas who faked his death can now afford that?

Never have talked to a bigger asshole. He called my wife twice threatening to go to my employer which I didn't give any shits about, but my wife was quite distraught over his tactics so I removed my post.
dovecanyoncat

Post by dovecanyoncat »

Someone should paint Douche Canoe on the side of that Lamboat.

~ Wilhoit's Law
UAEebs86

Post by UAEebs86 »

I thought his last name was Thakore?

Never mind. I see he is still a dick:

https://www.lajollalight.com/news/story ... harassment
We are the people our parents warned us about.
-JB
2022 Survival Pool Co-Champion
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

“I’ll call the orcas”

:lol: