Women are certifiable

Moderators: UAdevil, JMarkJohns

UAEebs86

Women are certifiable

Post by UAEebs86 »

Resurrecting an old thread from TOS.

Rey?

Woman accused of stalking Paradise Valley man she met online; sent him 65,000 text messages

https://www.kgun9.com/news/woman-accuse ... D=ref_fark

PARADISE VALLEY, Ariz. - A woman is accused of breaking into a Paradise Valley home, bathing in the victim’s bathtub and sending tens of thousands of disturbing text messages to the man’s phone after the pair went on one date.

In July 2017, 31-year-old Jacqueline Ades was found parked outside of the victim’s home, police said. The man also accused her of repeatedly texting him, despite him saying he no longer wanted to talk to her.

Officers found Ades still outside the victim’s home when they arrived and told her to leave, officials said. Shortly after, the man started to receive threatening text messages from the suspect.

Police received a similar report in December from the same residence but officers were unable to locate her.

On April 8, the victim called a detective a third time, saying he was out of the country but saw Ades in his home while checking his home surveillance video.

When officers arrived at the home, the woman was taking a bath, police said.

A large butcher knife was discovered on the passenger’s seat of her car, court paperwork said. She was taken into custody and charged with trespassing.

After Ades was released from jail, she allegedly started sending more threatening text messages to the victim — some of the messages alluded that “harm may come to him,” authorities said.

Less than three weeks later, the victim called authorities to report receiving multiple threatening text messages from her, court documents said. The man also explained that they met on a dating website and after one date Ades began stalking and harassing him.

Ades allegedly sent about 65,000 text messages to the man’s phone. The victim said that she sent about 500 text messages to him a day, court documents said.

In one of Ades' messages, she allegedly stated, “…Don’t ever try to leave me…I’ll kill you...I don't wanna be a murderer." She also said that she wanted to wear his body parts and bathe in his blood, court paperwork said.
We are the people our parents warned us about.
-JB
2022 Survival Pool Co-Champion
ASUHATER!

Re: Women are certifiable

Post by ASUHATER! »

normally it's guys that are that weird and creepy...but 500 texts a day is just....whoa.
i was going to put the ua/asu records here...but i forgot what they were.

i'll just go with fuck asu.
catgrad97

Post by catgrad97 »

ASUCatFan

Post by ASUCatFan »

A chick I worked with did this to me (without the breaking and entering part) a few years ago after zero dates. It was pretty disturbing.
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

I think the cheese may have slid off her sandwich...
Of the 12 coaches, Rush picked the one whose fans have the deepest passion, the longest memories, the greatest lung capacity and … did I mention deep passion?
scumdevils86

Post by scumdevils86 »

:shock:
ASUHATER!

Post by ASUHATER! »

hoooookayyyyyyy then
i was going to put the ua/asu records here...but i forgot what they were.

i'll just go with fuck asu.
scumdevils86

Post by scumdevils86 »

Also screw the news station for making that video public. Mentally I'll people shouldn't be exploited for Twitter likes.
Irish27

Post by Irish27 »

I just finished watching Evil Genius on Netflix. I definitely recommend it.
2019 & 2021 Basketball RAP Winner/2022 Football RAP Winner
Coop Cat

Post by Coop Cat »

Frybry02

Post by Frybry02 »

Irish27 wrote:I just finished watching Evil Genius on Netflix. I definitely recommend it.
Watched it as well. My wife and I really liked it.
JMarkJohns

Post by JMarkJohns »

Initial post is like someone taking Meg Myers songs and making a documentary out of it.

Specifically Monster and Desire, but really all of them.

I have really random taste in music.

https://youtu.be/GVQqZg5BisE" target="_blank

https://youtu.be/bR5u9jb0PJE" target="_blank
UAEebs86

Post by UAEebs86 »

http://thesmokinggun.com/documents/biza ... D=ref_fark

Cops: Woman Forced Ex To Have Sex At Machete-Point

Montanan, 19, facing assault, burglary raps for bizarre attack

JUNE 26--A machete-wielding Montana woman broke into her ex-boyfriend’s home, directed him to disrobe, and then forced him to have sex with her, according to police.

As detailed in a criminal complaint, Samantha Mears, 19, entered the victim’s Great Falls residence Friday when he was not home. When the man returned, Mears “confronted him from behind with a machete.” Mears then allegedly told the man to “get on the bed and remove his clothes.”

The victim told police that he complied with Mears “for fear of his safety,” adding that he “did not feel he could leave the room at that time without being hurt by Mears.”

Investigators charge that after Mears removed her pants, she climbed atop the victim “and they engaged in intercourse.” The victim said that Mears--who was holding the machete--bit him on the arm and “continued to have sex with him after he attempted to end” the encounter.

The victim told Great Falls police that he had “become aroused by seeing her without any undergarments on.” The man added that, after ejaculating, he “attempted to push Mears off of him to end the intercourse,” but she proceeded to bite his arm and “continued to have sex with him until he was no longer erect.”

Rey?

We are the people our parents warned us about.
-JB
2022 Survival Pool Co-Champion
dovecanyoncat

Post by dovecanyoncat »

https://www.newsweek.com/man-leaves-fia ... ng-1653503

But one man has gone viral after taking the bold decision to leave his fiancée at home and spend the holiday alone with his family. More surprising still, it's a decision the internet appears to have wholeheartedly endorsed.

It's hard enough as it is to be a guy. Do any of us lie awake at night thinking "What I really need in life is another shit test. Just one more. C'mon! what's ONE MORE?"
“Conservatism consists of exactly one proposition …There must be in-groups whom the law protects but does not bind, alongside out-groups whom the law binds but does not protect.”

~ Wilhoit's Law
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

She sounds cray-cray.
Of the 12 coaches, Rush picked the one whose fans have the deepest passion, the longest memories, the greatest lung capacity and … did I mention deep passion?
CatsbyAZ

Post by CatsbyAZ »

So the details of this one threw me for a bit more than I was expecting - from the NY Post:

"A British woman is standing trial for allegedly tricking a female teen into having a romantic relationship by posing as a man and forcing her nearsighted lover to remove her glasses during sex."

"Georgia Bilham, 21, is accused of duping the 19-year-old woman by creating fake social media accounts that used the alias “George Parry” and messaging the teen under the username “George_132...The key element in the alleged ruse was that the woman had “very poor” vision and was implored by Bilham to remove her glasses before sexual encounters — making her “essentially blind,” the jury was told."

"The defendant allegedly told her catfishing victim that she wore men’s clothing and hooded sweatshirts due to her purported links to an Albanian crime gang, according to the report."

"On one occasion, police referred to “George” as “Georgia” after a traffic accident. When the teen asked her about the female name, Bilham told her it was a fake driver’s license, the Telegraph reported...The jig was finally up in August 2021, when the victim introduced Bilham to her mother — who immediately suspected that the boyfriend was not actually a man."
“The force behind the movement of time is a mourning that will not be comforted.” author Marilynne Robinson