Teeth Aligners

Moderators: UAdevil, JMarkJohns

Alieberman

Teeth Aligners

Post by Alieberman »

Anyone have any experience with any type of teeth aligners.... as an adult?

I had braces as young teenager, but my teeth have moved over the last 20 years. I never really cared but recently I've been feeling self conscious about it.

I just completed an at-home impression kit with an online Aligner company and I can get some I only have to wear at night for about 6 months... for about $1800

I'm seriously considering it.
Chicat

Re: Teeth Aligners

Post by Chicat »

I never needed braces or an aligner but a few of my adult friends have gotten braces recently and they seem like a real pain in the ass. So I’d definitely go with the aligners.

Although I did have an acquaintance who told me a story of how Visalign’s process took 3 years, multiple consultations, and his teeth still were crooked. He did say though that their customer service was top notch.
Of the 12 coaches, Rush picked the one whose fans have the deepest passion, the longest memories, the greatest lung capacity and … did I mention deep passion?
Longhorned

Re: Teeth Aligners

Post by Longhorned »

I know they don't look like a retainer. But would the experience be kind of like a retainer? If so, it seems doable.

I finished braces when I was 9 and wore a retainer at night until I was 12 or 13. To this day I feel like I've forgotten something when I get in bed without it.