what's the coolest thing you've ever seen

Moderators: UAdevil, JMarkJohns

ASUHATER!

what's the coolest thing you've ever seen

Post by ASUHATER! »

i'm talking anything. personal, sports, concert, celebrity, science related, anything.

not sure if it's THE coolest but about 15 minutes ago i just watched the international space station fly over tucson...i at least thought it was amazing.
i was going to put the ua/asu records here...but i forgot what they were.

i'll just go with fuck asu.
Chicat

Re: what's the coolest thing you've ever seen

Post by Chicat »

Coolest natural things I've ever seen are the Grand Canyon, Glenwood Canyon, Watkins Glen State Park, Redwood National Forest, a dust devil beat the ever-loving shit out of a McDonalds in Tucumcari, NM, the Northern Lights in Maine, a meteor shower in Virginia, and Kelly Brooks' tits.
Of the 12 coaches, Rush picked the one whose fans have the deepest passion, the longest memories, the greatest lung capacity and … did I mention deep passion?
catgrad97

Post by catgrad97 »

Kelly Brook's scenes in "Three"/"Survival Island" were indeed amazing.

But the natural sights I've seen were far cooler: Unending streams of waterfalls down the Columbia River gorge, mud and snowslides bury a road by Chief Joseph's grave in Hells Canyon, the tilt of the U.S. 101 splitting a hill next to a Pacific Ocean beach marking the California/Oregon border, land's end lighthouse at Cape Flattery, Washington, the top of the Rockies with snow over the top of my truck in July, and the view from the top of Glastonbury Tor.
JMarkJohns

Post by JMarkJohns »

Day of Kachina processional in March 2013.

Went to the Rez for a work day, was gifted the ability to see the dancers in full dress make their way through the streets as the drum circle echoed in the distance.

I'll never forget it.

I'd tell you more, but I was literally instructed to not. Couldn't take any pictures, either.

But I have a dozen witnesses that it happened.
Olsondogg

Post by Olsondogg »

Here's how it goes. When you meet some dude at a party or whatever, and they ask you this...tell them you achieved your three greatest accomplishments in life. Make the first two whatever you feel good about. Make the last one "and I also married a supermodel".

When the dude asks "Wait, you married a supermodel?"

Answer: "We all do, dumbass".
I fly like a hawk, or better yet an eagle--a seagull. I sniff suckers out like a beagle...My ego is off and running and gone, Cause I'm about the best and if you diss than that's wrong
azgreg

Post by azgreg »

A giant snake eating an alligator.

[youtube]dVRhRzE_AkQ[/youtube]
Longhorned

Post by Longhorned »

Probably Chartres cathedral.
Merkin

Post by Merkin »

Not trying to sound corny, but the birth of my children was without a doubt the most amazing thing I have ever seen. Nothing else is even close.
Jefe

Post by Jefe »

Hard to say...I did see the WTC towers about 18 days before 9/11. Witnessing 80 mph winds at the Crown Point lookout over the Columbia River in Portland, OR.

Taking to a trip to Utah next month to visit 4 or 5 of the National Parks, im sure something there will make the list
ASUHATER! wrote:i'm talking anything. personal, sports, concert, celebrity, science related, anything.

not sure if it's THE coolest but about 15 minutes ago i just watched the international space station fly over tucson...i at least thought it was amazing.
ha, I actually opened that app last night for the first time in months and it was flying over Utah. Didn't think it was visible so I didnt go out to look
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

catgrad97 wrote:Kelly Brook's scenes in "Three"/"Survival Island" were indeed amazing.
Not to take anything away from the birth of Dean's kids, but . . . . . . .

Of the 12 coaches, Rush picked the one whose fans have the deepest passion, the longest memories, the greatest lung capacity and … did I mention deep passion?