Why Won't The Punk Rock Thread Go to a Second Page?

Moderators: UAdevil, JMarkJohns

Daryl Zero

Post by Daryl Zero »

Guys, this thread I am working on is longer than tons of threads which have many pages and yet it stays on page 1 which makes loading really hard. Can someone break it into a few pages or tell me what the trick is or what I am doing wrong?
Erlich Bachmann: Richard wrote the code, yes, but the inspiration was clear. Let me ask you something. How fast do you think you could jack off every guy in this room? Cause I know how long it would take me. And I could prove it.
Alieberman

Re: Why Won't The Punk Rock Thread Go to a Second Page?

Post by Alieberman »

Daryl Zero wrote:Guys, this thread I am working on is longer than tons of threads which have many pages and yet it stays on page 1 which makes loading really hard. Can someone break it into a few pages or tell me what the trick is or what I am doing wrong?
Wanting the Punk Rock Thread to conform to traditional thread rules is soooo un-punk rock.
Daryl Zero

Post by Daryl Zero »

Alieberman wrote:
Daryl Zero wrote:Guys, this thread I am working on is longer than tons of threads which have many pages and yet it stays on page 1 which makes loading really hard. Can someone break it into a few pages or tell me what the trick is or what I am doing wrong?
Wanting the Punk Rock Thread to conform to traditional thread rules is soooo un-punk rock.
Punk Rock was so 40 years ago. Where is your mind?
Erlich Bachmann: Richard wrote the code, yes, but the inspiration was clear. Let me ask you something. How fast do you think you could jack off every guy in this room? Cause I know how long it would take me. And I could prove it.
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

I can't even get that thread to load for me, but then again my PC is a piece of shit.
Of the 12 coaches, Rush picked the one whose fans have the deepest passion, the longest memories, the greatest lung capacity and … did I mention deep passion?
Daryl Zero

Post by Daryl Zero »

Chicat wrote:I can't even get that thread to load for me, but then again my PC is a piece of shit.
That's the problem. Too many videos on one page. I tried to go through it and delete some videos and add photos but it still won't go to page 2.
azgreg

Post by azgreg »

There shows to be 47 posts in that thread and I can see all of them. Does anybody see anything different?
UAEebs86

Post by UAEebs86 »

Isn't the page count 50 posts? At TOS it was a user preference setting.
We are the people our parents warned us about.
-JB
2022 Survival Pool Co-Champion
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

Yes, it's 50 posts per page standard. So that could explain why it won't go to the second page... ;)
Of the 12 coaches, Rush picked the one whose fans have the deepest passion, the longest memories, the greatest lung capacity and … did I mention deep passion?
azgreg

Post by azgreg »

There you go.
RichardCranium

Post by RichardCranium »

Cause crossing the page is to much like a chicken crossing the road?
Any sufficiently advanced troll is indistinguishable from a genuine kook.
Daryl Zero

Post by Daryl Zero »

Apparently its not the size of your post, its the number of your posts that matter.