The Mocker

Moderators: UAdevil, JMarkJohns

Catstatic

The Mocker

Post by Catstatic »

Just imagine if opposing players mocked Sherman as much as he mocks them after a victory. He was even mocking Revis in the 3rd quarter of the Super Bowl!

It is amazing how humble he is when Seattle loses. Talks a lot about God, too. Clearly, he is better equipped to lose than to win.

He is the worst part about sports: poor winners. Actually, he takes winning poorly to an entirely new level. Probably has increased his earning potential by millions simply because of his antics. All I know is, if not for him I would have been pulling for Seattle. Now, I love to see them lose!

If Lynch is "Beast Mode", Sherman is "The Mocker".

Go Cats!!
EastCoastCat

Re: The Mocker

Post by EastCoastCat »

Ironic it was the Pats secondary that made the play to win the Super Bowl.

Karma's a bitch.
BearDown89

Post by BearDown89 »

EastCoastCat wrote:Ironic it was the Pats secondary that made the play to win the Super Bowl.

Karma's a bitch.
An undrafted rookie with all of 14 snaps in the Colts game and zero snaps in the Ravens game. Nuts.

I was pulling for Seattle on the regional bandwagon. I don't care how you spin it situationally. That was a terrible play call.
Catstatic

Post by Catstatic »

BearDown89 wrote:
EastCoastCat wrote:Ironic it was the Pats secondary that made the play to win the Super Bowl.

Karma's a bitch.
An undrafted rookie with all of 14 snaps in the Colts game and zero snaps in the Ravens game. Nuts.

I was pulling for Seattle on the regional bandwagon. I don't care how you spin it situationally. That was a terrible play call.
Made absolutely no sense. I thought the Pats had a chance when it was first and goal at the 5. Lynch proceeds to pick up 4 yards on a first down ram-it-down-your-throat beast mode run. The game was over. There was no way in the world any team in the NFL can keep Lynch from getting a yard with potentially 3 tries at it. And then they threw a quick slant. Unbelievable! One thing no one has mentioned is if a D lineman gets his hand up, that ball could go straight up in the air. A fade route? No. But a quick slant? Lots of things can go wrong with that, and it did.

For what was on the line, it may go down as the worst play call in history. It is definitely in the discussion.

Go Cats!!