2015 NFL Season

Moderators: UAdevil, JMarkJohns

catgrad97

Re: 2015 NFL Season

Post by catgrad97 »

And the Packers are the team of vampire wide receivers who needed Fitz's stake through the heart to lose.

Wisconsin is becoming my new least - favorite state.
JMarkJohns

Post by JMarkJohns »

Fuck that shit... I won't survive a second game like that.

I haven't been that rage-fueled since that game in 2005.
Main Event

Post by Main Event »

Best game i've ever been to. I legit feel like tearing up
UAEebs86

Post by UAEebs86 »

Peace out Seahawks
We are the people our parents warned us about.
-JB
2022 Survival Pool Co-Champion
azgreg

Post by azgreg »

UAEebs86

Post by UAEebs86 »

Great googly moogly
We are the people our parents warned us about.
-JB
2022 Survival Pool Co-Champion
azgreg

Post by azgreg »

Chicat

Post by Chicat »

Of the 12 coaches, Rush picked the one whose fans have the deepest passion, the longest memories, the greatest lung capacity and … did I mention deep passion?
Merkin

Post by Merkin »

Really disliked what Cam represented while in college, and especially the NCAA looking the other way since it was an SEC school.

But now there are several more reasons.

Coop Cat

Post by Coop Cat »

I loved on the Stewart TD that Cam tried to get the ball from Stewart but Stewart was having nothing to do with it. Kept the ball for himself, which he should have.
rgdeuce

Post by rgdeuce »

Enjoyed watching his head get brought back down to earth last night. Personally found his season to be pretty overrated - two or three quarterbacks had better seasons
CalStateTempe

Post by CalStateTempe »

Is he getting savaged in the media for his game and that fumble avoidance?

If not he should be.
Alieberman

Post by Alieberman »

People love piling on others when they are down. It's such an ugly phenomenon.
CalStateTempe

Post by CalStateTempe »

Listen I like cam, I was pulling for him and the panthers, them winning would've made a lot of my friends happy.

He also had every right to walk out of the interview, no shame in that.

However he's caught a lot of flack, especially the season before the one just completed, avoiding that fumble yesterday doesn't help and he should be called out for that. Bad games happen. It not to call on the ball and actually back up away from it...

Hope he enjoys some well deserved r and r and comes back ready to go. He's one of the top qb's for this next generation .
Merkin

Post by Merkin »

For what it's worth, Manning had a pretty bad game too. I imagine both their QBRs must be low.

Good time to go out with a big win.

Never been a fan of either QB in college or the pros.
ASUHATER!

Post by ASUHATER! »

Manning had the lowest qbr of any super bowl winning qb ever
i was going to put the ua/asu records here...but i forgot what they were.

i'll just go with fuck asu.
Daryl Zero

Post by Daryl Zero »

I thought it was odd that Carolina Panthers got unsportsmanlike penalties for objecting to the Broncos' receiver celebration.
How the celebration turns.
Speaking of that, here are the best celebrations:

Erlich Bachmann: Richard wrote the code, yes, but the inspiration was clear. Let me ask you something. How fast do you think you could jack off every guy in this room? Cause I know how long it would take me. And I could prove it.
rgdeuce

Post by rgdeuce »

Alieberman wrote:People love piling on others when they are down. It's such an ugly phenomenon.
Naturally happens when the super arrogant, athletes or people in your day-to-day life, fall. I don't have a problem with a lot of what Cam does that everyone else does, but I have grown to strongly dislike him. Although I think quarterbacks are better suited to be the level-headed guys and leave the theatrics (outside of the really big moments) to the Terrell Owens, Richard Shermans, etc. of the league, I didn't have a big problem with some of the dancing and the Superman (though pretty much every superman, from him to Dwight Howard are typically douches). But instead of just doing him and ignoring the "haters," he took it to the next level. He amped everything up, the dancing, "Too bad they don't make bandaids for feelings" and the whole song choice on his commercial (watch out lil bitch; you gettin mad? I'm gettin rich), and on and on. And when your team loses to the Panthers (happened to a lot of fans this year), the last thing you want to see is the face of the team jumping up and down and laughing like a pre-teen. All this stuff has been going on since his Auburn days and gotten progressively worse, rather than better. You give passes to young guys, but after four years in the league and being 26, about time you start growing up, at least a little, rather than turning up the temperature in terms of throwing it in people's faces. He has flat out trolled and egged on everyone who is piling on right now. So boo hoo, IMO.

His performance in the super bowl, his effort during the fumble, how he conducted himself on the sideline when the game was put out of reach, and his post game presser just validated what his "haters" and detractors have been saying this whole time. Success brings hate, it's inevitable. When you got success with arrogance, whether it just oozes/comes from slight jabs/entitlement from refs like many perceive about Tom Brady (who still may be the most hated man in football), or it is in-your-face like many perceive about Cam, there is going to be a lot of laughing during failure. Not everyone can be a Russell Wilson or Peyton Manning, but if you want to be on the complete opposite of the spectrum, get ready for the storm when you fail.