Connor Halliday

Moderators: UAdevil, JMarkJohns

UAdevil

Connor Halliday

Post by UAdevil »

Redskins rookie QB Connor Halliday retires before first practice

by Shawn Krest | CBSSports.com

Sat, 16 May 2015 5:52 PM ET

Rookie quarterback Connor Halliday, signed by the Redskins as an undrafted free agent, has apparently retired on the eve of his first minicamp practice with the team.

Coach Jay Gruden said on Saturday that he awoke to a voicemail from Halliday, and the two haven't yet talked. "He chose to jump on a plane and head to the house," Gruden said, per The Washington Post.

Halladay set a school record at Washington State, with 11,304 yards. He also threw 90 touchdown passes. He went undrafted after a broken leg ended his season in November.

http://fantasynews.cbssports.com/fantas ... t-practice
Love the 've! Stop with the: Would of - Could of - Should of - Must of - Might of
Merkin

Re: Connor Halliday

Post by Merkin »

Maybe he doesn't like football.

8. Cougfan: You’re set to train in Arizona or California after you graduate in December with a general studies degree. What are your plans if the NFL doesn’t work out for you?

Halliday: I will be heading to Coeur d’Alene, Idaho – the Hayden Lake area – and pursuing my dream of being a head golf professional. I want to go work at the Hayden Lake Country Club for Mark Bunn. He’s head pro out there. I’d start out at the bottom of the totem pole.