Moderators: UAdevil, JMarkJohns

Irish27

Matt Scott pukes & then throws td pass

Post by Irish27 »

2019 & 2021 Basketball RAP Winner/2022 Football RAP Winner
ASUHATER!

Re: Matt Scott pukes & then throws td pass

Post by ASUHATER! »

just like old times. must be nerves but it seems to always work haha. i had no idea he was on the bengals (well he's probably listed as their 3rd-4th string guy who is trying to just get on the practice squad).
i was going to put the ua/asu records here...but i forgot what they were.

i'll just go with fuck asu.
Daryl Zero

Post by Daryl Zero »

Just posted the same thing in the Cats in the NFL thread.
Erlich Bachmann: Richard wrote the code, yes, but the inspiration was clear. Let me ask you something. How fast do you think you could jack off every guy in this room? Cause I know how long it would take me. And I could prove it.
MountainCat

Post by MountainCat »

Are we sure this wasn't due to a concussion?

The coaches should be fired for not calling a timeout in order to sit him. ;)
No Bandwagon Here! Always a Cat!
Zona_Soccer10

Post by Zona_Soccer10 »

The legend continues! Three of three on puke drives!
Coop Cat

Post by Coop Cat »

From Peter King's Monday Morning Quarterback:
The Kansas City quarterbacks witness Bengals quarterback Matt Scott puke through his facemask. Taking a shotgun snap, he pukes again.

“The dude’s projectile-vomiting!” quarterback Tyler Bray said.

Timeout, Cincinnati, Fifty-three seconds left. Scott goes to the sidelines. Look out below! Another stream of vomit. Trainers hover, concerned. Scott wipes his mouth and heads back to the field. Third-and-one. Bengals down 10. Scott, in the shotgun, takes the snap, and fires a line drive to the gut of post-running wideout Conner Vernon, a Chiefs corner draped on him. Touchdown. Good catch. Better throw. Bengals go for two. Scott takes the snap, looks to throw, sees an opening, sprints up the middle. Conversion good.
Matt Scott had a sick debut in his first game as a Bengal. (Jamie Squire/Getty Images)
Who throws up for three times in a few minutes, comes back on the field, makes a perfect throw on the next play, then runs in the two-point conversion?

“I did it before,” said Scott, the former Arizona Wildcat, still energized, walking off the field a little wobbly after the game. “Against USC. I got hit hard, puked, and threw a touchdown pass on the next play. Then they took me out.” Turns out he shouldn’t have been in the game after the hit. He’d been concussed.

I asked him what happened tonight. “Been sick all week,” said Scott, a 2013 undrafted free agent who spent last season on the Jaguars’ practice squad. “Some kind of virus, some sinus thing. I’ve been taking antibiotics. Felt awful all week. But there’s no way I wasn’t playing tonight. No time to be sick.”

In the Kansas City locker room, the quarterbacks couldn’t believe what they’d seen. Much respect to the vomitous Bengal.

“Really impressive,” said Alex Smith. “I’ve never seen anything like that in my life.”

Tyler Bray said: “He projectile-vomited, and he threw a dime. Who does that?”

Fast-forward two days. Tough business, the NFL. Scott is already number four on the Bengals’ QB depth chart, and Cincinnati signed another passer, Tyler Wilson, for camp competition on Saturday.
http://mmqb.si.com/2014/08/11/johnny-ma ... am-rams/6/