Josh Gordon

Moderators: UAdevil, JMarkJohns

UAdevil

Josh Gordon

Post by UAdevil »

Soooo...

Smoke weed = 1 year ban
Knock out a woman = 2 games
DUI + stash of hard drugs (Irsay) = No punishment (yet anyway)

Makes a ton of sense... :evil:

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-foo ... osh-gordon
Love the 've! Stop with the: Would of - Could of - Should of - Must of - Might of
Olsondogg

Re: Josh Gordon

Post by Olsondogg »

Yet people love the NFL and complain about the NCAA...
I fly like a hawk, or better yet an eagle--a seagull. I sniff suckers out like a beagle...My ego is off and running and gone, Cause I'm about the best and if you diss than that's wrong
Merkin

Post by Merkin »

azgreg

Post by azgreg »

Jim Irsay suspended six games

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/11454 ... fines-500k
Indianapolis Colts owner Jim Irsay has been suspended six games and fined $500,000 after pleading guilty to one misdemeanor count of operating a vehicle while intoxicated.

The NFL announced the penalties Tuesday, stating that Irsay violated the league's personal conduct policy. The suspension takes effect at 5 p.m. ET on Wednesday, and Irsay will be eligible to return after Indianapolis' game against the Houston Texans on Oct. 9.

NFL commissioner Roger Goodell opted against the forfeiture of a draft pick, or any other competitive penalty against the Colts, because Irsay's conduct did not have competitive consequences.

Under the terms of the suspension, Irsay cannot attend any games or practices and is not allowed to be present at the Colts' facility.

The NFL also has barred Irsay from representing the Colts at any league-affiliated event, including league committee meetings. Irsay also cannot conduct media interviews or participate on social media regarding any team or league matters.

"I have stated on numerous occasions that owners, management personnel and coaches must be held to a higher standard than players," Goodell said to Irsay in a letter, which was attached to the league's statement. "We discussed this during our meeting and you expressed your support for that view, volunteering that owners should be held to the highest standard."
Spaceman Spiff

Post by Spaceman Spiff »

Irsay getting sent away from the Colts is a blessing for the Colts. It's a good time to start following Irsay's twitter, though.
UAEebs86

Post by UAEebs86 »

Spaceman Spiff wrote:Irsay getting sent away from the Colts is a blessing for the Colts. It's a good time to start following Irsay's twitter, though.
http://ftw.usatoday.com/2014/09/nfl-col ... witter-ban

“Mr. Irsay may not be present at the club’s facility, may not attend any practices or games, may not represent the club at league or league committee meetings or at any other team or league event, and may not conduct media interviews or engage in social media regarding any team or league matters.”
We are the people our parents warned us about.
-JB
2022 Survival Pool Co-Champion
BigSkyCatinMT

Post by BigSkyCatinMT »

UAEebs86 wrote:
Spaceman Spiff wrote:Irsay getting sent away from the Colts is a blessing for the Colts. It's a good time to start following Irsay's twitter, though.
http://ftw.usatoday.com/2014/09/nfl-col ... witter-ban

“Mr. Irsay may not be present at the club’s facility, may not attend any practices or games, may not represent the club at league or league committee meetings or at any other team or league event, and may not conduct media interviews or engage in social media regarding any team or league matters.”
He's also not allowed to write paychecks.
formerly, UA Direct, mtzwami, SnowCat, MontanaCat. should cover every forum I've been on in the last 19 years.
Coop Cat

Post by Coop Cat »

Really?
ASUHATER!

Post by ASUHATER! »

I guess some people are addicted to weed no matter if it costs them their career(even though it should be legal)
i was going to put the ua/asu records here...but i forgot what they were.

i'll just go with fuck asu.
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

That dude REALLY likes to get high.
Of the 12 coaches, Rush picked the one whose fans have the deepest passion, the longest memories, the greatest lung capacity and … did I mention deep passion?
pokinmik

Post by pokinmik »

It was booze this time. How long does alcohol stay in your system? He must be the biggest idiot.