Tiger's comeback

Futbol/Soccer, Golf, Cricket, Motor Sports, or anything else

Moderators: UAdevil, JMarkJohns

Cactuscat

Tiger's comeback

Post by Cactuscat »

It would not surprise me if Tiger has a pretty decent showing next week at the Quicken Loan National golf tournament.

He's got nothing to lose and he's got a pretty sizable chip on his shoulder.

I used to be a huge Tiger fan, but sometimes he makes it hard for me to root for.
wyo-cat

Re: Tiger's comeback

Post by wyo-cat »

It is now 6 years removed from his last major. He may never win another.

This reminds me of a time I was at a meeting with Jack Nicklaus and a local TV station was waiting around to interview him. Jack was asked if he thought Tiger was going to break his record of majors, and his reply was, after complimenting Tiger on how well he had been playing, "It takes a long time to win 18 majors and anything can happen." I remember when he said that, I thought Tiger was going to break his record, and that Jack was full of shit. Time has proven Jack right on this one.
Spaceman Spiff

Post by Spaceman Spiff »

He needs to start nailing a ton of random skanks again. That's when he brings the A game, when he's at risk for Hep C.
Coop Cat

Post by Coop Cat »

Cactuscat wrote:It would not surprise me if Tiger has a pretty decent showing next week at the Quicken Loan National golf tournament.

He's got nothing to lose and he's got a pretty sizable chip on his shoulder.

I used to be a huge Tiger fan, but sometimes he makes it hard for me to root for.

What is the chip on his shoulder?

I would be very surprised if Tiger did anything worth noting, outside of Bridgestone, for the rest of this year. That being said, I already have several Tiger picks turned in for the fantasty golf league that I run. We will see I guess, we will see.
Coop Cat

Post by Coop Cat »

Jefe

Post by Jefe »

Amazing round today according the Tiger Tracker, cant wait to watch him this weekend
Coop Cat

Post by Coop Cat »

Tiger admitted today, for the first time, he can definitely see a scenario where he never returns to competitive golf.

Kind of sad