Kansas

Moderators: UAdevil, JMarkJohns

wyo-cat

Re: Kansas

Post by wyo-cat »

Well, this will keep enfuego quiet for the next week.
UAEebs86

Post by UAEebs86 »

wyo-cat wrote:Well, this will keep enfuego quiet for the next week.

It's his "busy" time at work...again
We are the people our parents warned us about.
-JB
2022 Survival Pool Co-Champion
enfuego

Post by enfuego »

UAEebs86 wrote:

Easy. This is a strategic move to get the boys some extra rest before the NCAA tourney.
"Arizona got uppercutted out of the 2018 tournament by No. 13 Buffalo, which delivered one of the most overwhelming, lopsided upsets by a double-digit seed in tournament history (89-68). "
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

enfuego wrote:
UAEebs86 wrote:

Easy. This is a strategic move to get the boys some extra rest before the NCAA tourney.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Of the 12 coaches, Rush picked the one whose fans have the deepest passion, the longest memories, the greatest lung capacity and … did I mention deep passion?
catgrad97

Post by catgrad97 »

You were trolling us for that exact line of thought all the way back to the '03 Pac-10 tourney opening loss to UCLA, fuegs.

Can't plagiarize it now and expect cred.
enfuego

Post by enfuego »

catgrad97 wrote:You were trolling us for that exact line of thought all the way back to the '03 Pac-10 tourney opening loss to UCLA, fuegs.

Can't plagiarize it now and expect cred.
Lol. You just worry about winning this Pac tournament and staying out West, versus being shipped to the Midwest region.
"Arizona got uppercutted out of the 2018 tournament by No. 13 Buffalo, which delivered one of the most overwhelming, lopsided upsets by a double-digit seed in tournament history (89-68). "
gumby

Post by gumby »

NYCat wrote:UK and UNC won games in their conference tourney. No team has ever won a natty without at least 1 win in conference tourney
We got the EE in 2003! Then again, don't we always?
Right where I want to be.
Zero

Post by Zero »

Arizona needs to play Kansas soon. Shit talk can get more real.
Jefe

Post by Jefe »

The car he kicked belonged to a girl on the Kansas team?! Uhhh same team guys. The University/AD were caught snoozing big time

Then you add in the rape allegations. Not looking good for KU at all
Longhorned

Post by Longhorned »

Jefe wrote:The car he kicked belonged to a girl on the Kansas team?! Uhhh same team guys. The University/AD were caught snoozing big time

And now the story that Jackson's family tried to pay off the victim of his vandalism. This year's Kansas team has somehow surpassed even Grayson Allen's Duke as the most despisable team Who everybody is going to be rooting against in the tournament.
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

Jefe wrote:The car he kicked belonged to a girl on the Kansas team?! Uhhh same team guys. The University/AD were caught snoozing big time

If they get to the Final Four, brace yourselves for all the "this team had to overcome so much" blather.
Of the 12 coaches, Rush picked the one whose fans have the deepest passion, the longest memories, the greatest lung capacity and … did I mention deep passion?
enfuego

Post by enfuego »

Longhorned wrote:

And now the story that Jackson's family tried to pay off the victim of his vandalism. This year's Kansas team has somehow surpassed even Grayson Allen's Duke as the most despisable team Who everybody is going to be rooting against in the tournament.
Check out Josh's attorney's response to that allegation. Sounds like Calvert's dad was looking to extort Jackson, not the other way around.
enfuego

Post by enfuego »

Chicat wrote:

If they get to the Final Four, brace yourselves for all the "this team had to overcome so much" blather.
What are you talking about? We go six deep. Arizona goes 12 deep. Our six just happens to be the best in the country. Much like 2012.
Alieberman

Post by Alieberman »

This Kansas team is primed for an early embarassing exit
UAEebs86

Post by UAEebs86 »

12 deep LMFAO
We are the people our parents warned us about.
-JB
2022 Survival Pool Co-Champion
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

UAEebs86 wrote:12 deep LMFAO
:lol: :lol: :lol:
ASUHATER!

Post by ASUHATER! »

enfuego wrote:
Chicat wrote:

What are you talking about? We go six deep. Arizona goes 12 deep. Our six just happens to be the best in the country. Much like 2012.
Wat. For half the season Arizona had 7 players. Even now we have 9 at best.
i was going to put the ua/asu records here...but i forgot what they were.

i'll just go with fuck asu.
scumdevils86

Post by scumdevils86 »

Enfuego is one silly little bitch
enfuego

Post by enfuego »

ASUHATER! wrote:
enfuego wrote:
Chicat wrote:

Wat. For half the season Arizona had 7 players. Even now we have 9 at best.
9 > 6.
CalStateTempe

Post by CalStateTempe »

Bitches make excuses.
enfuego

Post by enfuego »

CalStateTempe wrote:Bitches make excuses.
What "excuses" did I make? (I assume it is me you are referring to?

It should be a close game tonight in Vegas. Oregon by 20.
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

enfuego wrote:

Who is Kansas playing tonight?
Alieberman

Post by Alieberman »

Chicat wrote:
enfuego wrote:

Who is Kansas playing tonight?
I believe Kansas earned a bye
wyo-cat

Post by wyo-cat »

Iowa State wins the Big 12 3 of the last 4 years.
enfuego

Post by enfuego »

wyo-cat wrote:Iowa State wins the Big 12 3 of the last 4 years.
Big 12 Tournament.
CalStateTempe

Post by CalStateTempe »

Wow, Iowa St runs the Big 12.

Crazy.
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

Iowa State is the class of that conference.
ASUHATER!

Post by ASUHATER! »

Big 12 for the foreseeable future runs through Ames.
i was going to put the ua/asu records here...but i forgot what they were.

i'll just go with fuck asu.
enfuego

Post by enfuego »

lol
wyo-cat

Post by wyo-cat »

The cream always rises to the top. Clones B12 champs again!
Bear Down Vegas

Post by Bear Down Vegas »

enfuego wrote:

Fuego!

Let's make a bet on the tourney. Signature bet - we have to keep until 2018. Furthest to advance in the dance - Kansas v Arizona. I'm giving you odds here, as KU is more favored to advance further than UofA by a good bit.
enfuego

Post by enfuego »

Bear Down Vegas wrote:
enfuego wrote:

Fuego!

Let's make a bet on the tourney. Signature bet - we have to keep until 2018. Furthest to advance in the dance - Kansas v Arizona. I'm giving you odds here, as KU is more favored to advance further than UofA by a good bit.
If you note the time stamp, that prediction came before the news of the Oregon kid's ACL tear. Also, why would I take that bet? Arizona has basically been given the easiest path to the Final Four with those match-ups. You would think Arizona was the overall #1 seed in this year's tournament. You could play your bench and make it to Phoenix. Miller is going to have a lot of dry shirts in March.
Bangkok Wildcat

Post by Bangkok Wildcat »

enfuego wrote:
Bear Down Vegas wrote:
enfuego wrote:

Fuego!

If you note the time stamp, that prediction came before the news of the Oregon kid's ACL tear. Also, why would I take that bet? Arizona has basically been given the easiest path to the Final Four with those match-ups. You would think Arizona was the overall #1 seed in this year's tournament. You could play your bench and make it to Phoenix. Miller is going to have a lot of dry shirts in March.
So for all your chest-pumping, trolling, and other bs behavior here this is really telling on the confidence you have in your team......very interesting. I guess you also might be worried that the Kansas players might get into yet further legal trouble (i.e. vandalism, assaults, etc) in the next few weeks, lol.
CalStateTempe

Post by CalStateTempe »

enfuego wrote:
Excuse, excuse, excuse, excuse, after excuse.
Bangkok Wildcat

I'm a KU legacy....Mom and Dad met at KU....lots of family went there and I used to always root for them secondary to Arizona UNTIL I saw their fan reaction to Zeus picking us on The Shiver.

Fans were hoping Zeus would blow out his knee....I politely replied that was probably not a wise thing to say and was banned for that. I respect KU, really admire the amount of activity on the Scout site (Enfuego's home) but I really enjoy rooting against them now.....so hope they flameout in this tourney :-)

Compare Enfuego's trolling to UCLA's Mr. Bug (who is always polite and classy as a guest here) is really eye-opening.
enfuego

Post by enfuego »

Bangkok Wildcat wrote:I'm a KU legacy....Mom and Dad met at KU....lots of family went there and I used to always root for them secondary to Arizona UNTIL I saw their fan reaction to Zeus picking us on The Shiver.

Fans were hoping Zeus would blow out his knee....I politely replied that was probably not a wise thing to say and was banned for that. I respect KU, really admire the amount of activity on the Scout site (Enfuego's home) but I really enjoy rooting against them now.....so hope they flameout in this tourney :-)

Compare Enfuego's trolling to UCLA's Mr. Bug (who is always polite and classy as a guest here) is really eye-opening.
I'm not polite and classy?
azcat49

Post by azcat49 »

Just like a tornado on the plains of Kansas
Waiting at the Rose Bowl patiently for the cats to arrive
"I've got a fever, and the only prescription is more wildcat sports"
2019 BDW Survivor Pool Champion
Longhorned

Post by Longhorned »

enfuego wrote:
Bangkok Wildcat wrote:I'm a KU legacy....Mom and Dad met at KU....lots of family went there and I used to always root for them secondary to Arizona UNTIL I saw their fan reaction to Zeus picking us on The Shiver.

You're not polite, nor are most here, and it's not a requirement (though Mr. Bug is indeed polite). Trying to get under people's skin isn't polite. If most of here were polite to you (which we aren't), we could judge you without being hypocritical. If you or we were polite, posting would be a little less fun.

What I don't get is why you're here for so many years and spend all your posts in the Kansas thread, and jumping into the Arizona basketball board to grate against Arizona fans, and yet never go down to the General Discussion board to get to know people in this community. If you don't get to know the posters here in a way that goes beyond the obvious fact of basketball program alliance, then what drives you stick around a needle them? Nobody actually believes that fanbases are internally monolithic and fundamentally different from one another. Why not get to know the posters on a board where you post over so many years?
Bangkok Wildcat

Just to clarify my point on 'polite and classy'.....Enfuego is a guest here from a rival school.....I know when I post on other school fan sites, I'm very aware that I'm a 'guest' and go out of my way to be politer than I might be on my own 'family' site here at Arizona.

Mr. Bug is a perfect example of this here and therefore has my respect....if Enfuego would tone it down a bit, he probably would receive better treatment in response.....you don't see many of us abusing Bug like we do Enfuego.
Olsondogg

Post by Olsondogg »

Wouldn't be surprised if they are the first 1 seed to burn.
I fly like a hawk, or better yet an eagle--a seagull. I sniff suckers out like a beagle...My ego is off and running and gone, Cause I'm about the best and if you diss than that's wrong
RichardCranium

Post by RichardCranium »

Olsondogg wrote:Wouldn't be surprised if they are the first 1 seed to burn.
I, for one, haven't picked them to advance past the 16. I think.
Any sufficiently advanced troll is indistinguishable from a genuine kook.
enfuego

Post by enfuego »

RichardCranium wrote:
I have KU vs Arizona for the title game. I think the committee put you in the easiest bracket to get you to Phoenix for obvious commercial reasons. That said, I will be rooting for UA to lose every game they play in the tournament.
prh

Post by prh »

enfuego wrote:
RichardCranium wrote:
I have KU vs Arizona for the title game. I think the committee put you in the easiest bracket to get you to Phoenix for obvious commercial reasons. That said, I will be rooting for UA to lose every game they play in the tournament.
Well you will need something to do the last 2 weekends of the tourney
Bear Down Vegas

Longhorned wrote:
enfuego wrote:

You're not polite, nor are most here, and it's not a requirement (though Mr. Bug is indeed polite). Trying to get under people's skin isn't polite. If most of here were polite to you (which we aren't), we could judge you without being hypocritical. If you or we were polite, posting would be a little less fun.

What I don't get is why you're here for so many years and spend all your posts in the Kansas thread, and jumping into the Arizona basketball board to grate against Arizona fans, and yet never go down to the General Discussion board to get to know people in this community. If you don't get to know the posters here in a way that goes beyond the obvious fact of basketball program alliance, then what drives you stick around a needle them? Nobody actually believes that fanbases are internally monolithic and fundamentally different from one another. Why not get to know the posters on a board where you post over so many years?

I'm bummed out Enfuego didn't address this post. You are the man Longhorned. Possibly my most consistently favorite poster.

And as for you 'fuegs - I've enjoyed the banter over ALL of these years. I still think you're a super troll & LH's post above spells it out perfectly...but sometimes you're clever & eventually you come back and take your beatings.

But don't pretend to be polite or anything other than someone who has a particular grudge against our program. It comes off worse than your bad posts....and that's saying something.
enfuego

Post by enfuego »

Bear Down Vegas wrote:
Longhorned wrote:
enfuego wrote:

I'm bummed out Enfuego didn't address this post. You are the man Longhorned. Possibly my most consistently favorite poster.

And as for you 'fuegs - I've enjoyed the banter over ALL of these years. I still think you're a super troll & LH's post above spells it out perfectly...but sometimes you're clever & eventually you come back and take your beatings.

But don't pretend to be polite or anything other than someone who has a particular grudge against our program. It comes off worse than your bad posts....and that's saying something.

1997 Never Forget!

Offer to catch a game with some of you bozos stands. I always enjoy catching an Arizona game to practice my "booooooooo!!!"
azcat49

Post by azcat49 »

Always willing to watch a KU game with you. Hopefully we both advance to Glendale and we can party
Waiting at the Rose Bowl patiently for the cats to arrive
"I've got a fever, and the only prescription is more wildcat sports"
2019 BDW Survivor Pool Champion
Bangkok Wildcat

In honor of my recently departed Mom, I'll put my KU hate on hold this tourney .....My sister just told me we would be establishing a scholarship for her sorority at KU Pi Phi, which she loved so much, like we did for Dad at KU Phi Psi....

Good luck in the tourney unless we meet Enfuego.
Bear Down Vegas

Bangkok Wildcat wrote:In honor of my recently departed Mom, I'll put my KU hate on hold this tourney .....My sister just told me we would be establishing a scholarship for her sorority at KU Pi Phi, which she loved so much, like we did for Dad at KU Phi Psi....

Good luck in the tourney unless we meet Enfuego.

I actually root for Kansas too because my baby girl's babysitter is a life long fan. Maybe that's why I tolerate him. I just want him to be better.
Longhorned

Post by Longhorned »

There's 13:00 left in the second half, and I'm calling UC Davis to pull this one off and achieve the first-ever 16-seed victory over a 1-seed.
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

Longhorned wrote:There's 13:00 left in the second half, and I'm calling UC Davis to pull this one off and achieve the first-ever 16-seed victory over a 1-seed.
Hanahahaha...