Sean Miller

Moderators: UAdevil, JMarkJohns

NYCat

Re: Sean Miller

Post by NYCat »

CalStateTempe

Post by CalStateTempe »

Exactly firing supports the ESPN story and average Arizona basketball fan feels there is some truth to the ESPN story.

God I hope the ABOR isn’t that dumb.

anyone else have the 20min GoT score from when the scepter blew up running through their head prior to this ABOR meeting?
Longhorned

Post by Longhorned »

NYCat wrote:
I don't agree with Howie. Forde didn't imply any such thing. He just directly stated the fact (it was a report) and an opinion (that the ESPN TV guys rushed to judgement), and he said that of all the documents he's seen as related to the Yahoo story broken earlier that day, none of them corroborate the ESPN report.
zonagrad

Post by zonagrad »

CalStateTempe wrote:Man there are some smart savvy and conniving dudes on here.

“Daddy, can we watch frozen tonight?”
“Sorry sweetheart, can’t”
“Why not?”
“Sean millers getting a raw deal by Disney’s partner ESPN”

#boycottdisney. Lol

I love it.
Great. My wife has booked a Disney World vacation in May. Forgive me fellow fans. I will make sure we all wear Arizona gear every day in Magic Kingdom.
DrWildcat

Post by DrWildcat »

Spaceman Spiff wrote:
DrWildcat wrote:
Olsondogg wrote:
DrWildcat wrote:Unless the university/board really has more information, why would they not just put Miller on administrative leave? Seems like it would be hard to fire Miller at this point without more hard evidence. Also, do we even have the money to fire him at this point?
Cause a report came out? Fuck that. Altman is still coaching, google him and the word rape for a second. Fuck, google the same with Izzo's name.

The only reason why this fucking "scandal" exists is because of the NCAA. I am so over this fucking shit, and it is so fucking stupid to be going crazy over money that should be put into the athletes pockets.
Just trying to be realistic. Can't just ignore all reports. There maybe holes but a governing body has to be sure IMO.
What does administrative leave protect Arizona against? We'll get criticism from ESPN for anything short of firing. It does nothing relative to our investigation or season.
The NCAA, shows the school was at least proactive if it turns out to be true. Shows they looked at all avenues. Otherwise, its you had this information but you did nothing.

Look, I'm all for Miller staying aboard and coaching. Just stated that this could be another option for the board instead of the binary fire or let him coach.
CalStateTempe

Post by CalStateTempe »

Ariozna wins the national chipper and right before they cut to one shining moment Miller yells “I’m going to universal studios!”
Longhorned

Post by Longhorned »

How is Andy Sweeney's response to Olson Dogg's tweet relevant? What judgement is Olson Dogg's tweet snapping to? Of course Schlabach "could" have a source and be right. The point is that the burden is on ESPN, not everyone else.
azcat49

Post by azcat49 »

We did our own investigation along with the conference and nothing to report. Miller coaches and that should be the end of the story for now. Other than the law suit I hope he files against ESPN
Waiting at the Rose Bowl patiently for the cats to arrive
"I've got a fever, and the only prescription is more wildcat sports"
2019 BDW Survivor Pool Champion
97cats

Post by 97cats »

CalStateTempe wrote:Ariozna wins the national chipper and right before they cut to one shining moment Miller yells “I’m going to universal studios!”
:lol:
97cats

Post by 97cats »

btw, Jason Scheer has been amazing throughout this entire process, Josh Gershon Brian Snow and Evan Daniels too - these guys have been tremendous.

they have mentioned that anyone who is caught on a federal wire is notified, I believe, 30 days within the capture and nobody at Arizona was notified in 2016 they were heard on a wire - they were however notified in june to august 2017 - but not 2016.

just thought I would leave that tidbit right here...
Last edited by 97cats on Tue Feb 27, 2018 9:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
PHXCATS

Post by PHXCATS »

Spaceman Spiff wrote:
DrWildcat wrote:
Olsondogg wrote:
DrWildcat wrote:Unless the university/board really has more information, why would they not just put Miller on administrative leave? Seems like it would be hard to fire Miller at this point without more hard evidence. Also, do we even have the money to fire him at this point?
Cause a report came out? Fuck that. Altman is still coaching, google him and the word rape for a second. Fuck, google the same with Izzo's name.

The only reason why this fucking "scandal" exists is because of the NCAA. I am so over this fucking shit, and it is so fucking stupid to be going crazy over money that should be put into the athletes pockets.
Just trying to be realistic. Can't just ignore all reports. There maybe holes but a governing body has to be sure IMO.
What does administrative leave protect Arizona against? We'll get criticism from ESPN for anything short of firing. It does nothing relative to our investigation or season.
ESPN #MSPN has fucked this up so bad. Why give a crap what they think anyway
2018 Bear Down Wildcats Conference Championship Challenge Champion
Spaceman Spiff

Post by Spaceman Spiff »

Longhorned wrote:
DrWildcat wrote:
Longhorned wrote:
If they don't have more information, what would administrative leave accomplish?
Just saying if they're concerned with public perception/distraction. Gives them more time to make a decision. I mean is it logical to think a governing body is just going to say, screw this win and vacate.
They wouldn't be saying "win and vacate." Unless they have additional reasoning to share, the question would be whether they want to support ESPN and a misinformed public perception of something problematic that the media itself doesn't even support, or if they stand by the correct information that they possess.
Relative to win and vacate, Ayton matters more than Miller. A coach can't be ineligible until he is sanctioned. A player can be ineligible when he receives a benefit.

Suspending Miller doesn't resolve an eligibility issue.
Olsondogg

Post by Olsondogg »

Longhorned wrote:How is Andy Sweeney's response to Olson Dogg's tweet relevant? What judgement is Olson Dogg's tweet snapping to? Of course Schlabach "could" have a source and be right. The point is that the burden is on ESPN, not everyone else.
I quoted his fucking audio. Literally all I did...I guess maybe he didn't like the "roasted" part.
I fly like a hawk, or better yet an eagle--a seagull. I sniff suckers out like a beagle...My ego is off and running and gone, Cause I'm about the best and if you diss than that's wrong
phxcat23

Post by phxcat23 »

Listened to DP and Forde convo again. This is the gist of it:

Forde: Ayton playing tells me nothing that the school has tangible that says you definitely accepted anything. It’s not all cut and dry, but feel comfortable, they’ve vetted him…this goes back to September.

DP: Have you heard the wiretap where Sean Miller is alleged to be offering the 100k to Ayton.
Forde: I’ve heard no wiretaps.

DP: Will that be made available?

Forde: Don’t know…I have no idea.

DP: How do we find out about the wire tap in the first place.

Forde: That was ESPN reporting so I’m not sure what the methodology was there…what went into that story. We view documents, that what we did.
Olsondogg

Post by Olsondogg »

I fly like a hawk, or better yet an eagle--a seagull. I sniff suckers out like a beagle...My ego is off and running and gone, Cause I'm about the best and if you diss than that's wrong
Longhorned

Post by Longhorned »

97cats wrote:btw, Jason Scheer has been amazing throughout this entire process, Josh Gershon Brian Snow and Evan Daniels too - these guys have been tremendous.

they have mentioned that anyone who is caught on a federal wire is notified, I believe, 30 days within the capture and nobody at Arizona was notified in 2016 they were heard on a wire - they were however notified in june to august 2017 - but not 2016.

Somebody can correct me if I'm wrong, but I think it's 90 days, and the judge has an out. I'll cite U.S. Code § 2518 section d, and below that I'll explain why it could be important:
U.S. Code § 2518 section d wrote:(d) Within a reasonable time but not later than ninety days after the filing of an application for an order of approval under section 2518(7)(b) which is denied or the termination of the period of an order or extensions thereof, the issuing or denying judge shall cause to be served, on the persons named in the order or the application, and such other parties to intercepted communications as the judge may determine in his discretion that is in the interest of justice, an inventory which shall include notice of—

(1) the fact of the entry of the order or the application;
(2) the date of the entry and the period of authorized, approved or disapproved interception, or the denial of the application; and
(3) the fact that during the period wire, oral, or electronic communications were or were not intercepted.

The judge, upon the filing of a motion, may in his discretion make available to such person or his counsel for inspection such portions of the intercepted communications, applications and orders as the judge determines to be in the interest of justice. On an ex parte showing of good cause to a judge of competent jurisdiction the serving of the inventory required by this subsection may be postponed.
The reason why the judge's discretion is important is because, if he withholds the wiretap notification from the person recorded, he does so in the interest of justice. That should mean that Miller was under suspicion based on intercepted calls dating from 2016. But that's hard to square with the charges against only Book Richardson in September 2017.
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

More and more people have questions...

https://www.theringer.com/platform/amp/ ... ssion=true" target="_blank
When ESPN’s Mark Schlabach first reported that the FBI had wiretapped conversations of Miller discussing payments with Dawkins, the consensus in the media was that this news was completely damning and that Miller’s judgement day was imminent. After all, a head coach at one of the 10 most prestigious programs in the country getting caught on tape discussing a six-figure recruiting scheme with a runner from an agency is about as juicy and easy a case as the NCAA—an organization whose enforcement arm has botched cases more than a few times in recent years—could possibly ask for. In the days that followed, though, what was originally depicted as an open-and-shut case has been subject to increasing skepticism.

For starters, Schlabach’s story provided zero direct quotes from the wiretap, suggesting that he hasn’t listened to the recording or even seen a transcript of the call. Also, Schlabach said in a televised interview that the wiretapped call took place in the spring of 2017, which would mean that the discussion over payments to guarantee Ayton’s commitment took place after he had signed his national letter of intent in November 2016. ESPN issued a correction to its story and said that the alleged call took place in “spring of 2016,” a timeline that was later corrected yet again to read simply “2016.” But even that doesn’t completely clear up the time-frame issue when you consider that a 247Sports report from Monday includes this passage: “Sources say that the U.S. Attorney’s office notified multiple parties who had conversations with Dawkins that their phone calls had been recorded specifically during the dates of June 19, 2017 and Sept. 25, 2017.”

Further complicating matters is that, as CBS Sports’ Gary Parrish pointed out on Twitter, those who closely follow recruiting seem to think that Ayton and Dawkins never had much of a relationship, casting doubt on the notion that Dawkins would have been in position to “sell” Ayton’s services in the first place. And let’s not forget that that there’s likely a specific reason why this piece of information about the wiretap call was leaked to the media.

There are two questions surrounding Miller that keep tripping me up:

- Why would the head coach of Arizona handle his dirty business himself and not have an assistant serve as his fall guy, especially when the person on the other end of the purported interaction (Dawkins) was in his 20s?
- If the FBI had stone-cold proof that Miller offered a $100,000 bribe to land a sought-after recruit—which is what the public has been led to believe—why wasn’t Miller arrested along with the rest of the guys whom the FBI threw cuffs on in September?

To be clear, I’m not saying that Miller is innocent or that the tape in question doesn’t exist. For all that I know, the FBI might release a tape tomorrow in which Miller will be revealed to have said: “I, Sean Miller, head coach of the Arizona University Wildcats basketball team, will pay you, Christian Dawkins, $100,000 if you can convince Deandre Ayton to commit to my program. The payment will be made by placing stacks of non-consecutive $20 bills in a duffel bag that will be left behind the handicap toilet at Dirtbag’s on Wednesday at 2:15 a.m.”

All I’m saying is that it seems like nobody has concrete details as of now, which is why the smart move is to not rush to judgement until we do know something for certain. That is exactly the same conclusion the University of Arizona seems to have drawn by not placing Miller on administrative leave.
Of the 12 coaches, Rush picked the one whose fans have the deepest passion, the longest memories, the greatest lung capacity and … did I mention deep passion?
Longhorned

Post by Longhorned »

By the way, the legal aspect raised by Scheer, etc., is one of the things a media outlet normally addresses in a follow up to a breaking news report. Why are there no follow ups? Why do we know nothing more on Tuesday than the three sentences and reference to unnamed sources given on Friday? This isn't normal.
NYCat

Post by NYCat »

What if in the end either Schlabach's source or Schlabach himself got mixed up between Sean & Andy Miller.
Dosia

Post by Dosia »

Perfect day for my jury duty. I wouldn't be getting much done at work today.
PHXCATS

Post by PHXCATS »

In plain english from a conversation I had last night with someone who deals with wiretaps.

I know this is above so just saying what I heard in case it is clearer in plain english.

If there is a tap on person A for criminal investigation and person A calls person B or person B calls person A and no criminal activity noted on the call and person B is not a part of the investigation, person B must be notified.

Obviously in this situation person A is Dawkins and B is Sean Miller
Last edited by PHXCATS on Tue Feb 27, 2018 9:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
PHXCATS

Post by PHXCATS »

Longhorned wrote:By the way, the legal aspect raised by Scheer, etc., is one of the things a media outlet normally addresses in a follow up to a breaking news report. Why are there no follow ups? Why do we know nothing more on Tuesday than the three sentences and reference to unnamed sources given on Friday? This isn't normal.
On ESPN's side? I think they have been lining up to wait for the right shoe to drop to issue a redaction or to issue an apology.
CatFanOneMil

Post by CatFanOneMil »

97cats wrote:btw, Jason Scheer has been amazing throughout this entire process, Josh Gershon Brian Snow and Evan Daniels too - these guys have been tremendous.

There's the money quote right there...NOTHING in 2016...

So Miller is on record in 2017 possibly with Dawkins...this would be AFTER Ayton had signed...possibly meaning Bowen, whom we did not get...

ABOR: "Were you on a recorded call with this Dawkins character?"
Miller: "Yes"
ABOR: "What was said?"
Miller: "He wanted access to our players to pipeline to his agency and suggested Book Richardson could handle the money"
ABOR: "What else?"
Miller: "He also said he could get a player we already had on campus for me for 100K"
ABOR: "What did you say?"
Miller: "I told him that all money goes through the proper channel which is me the head coach"
ABOR: "Did you discuss paying for a player to come to the university"
Miller: "Absolutely not"
ABOR: "Why do you think this leak suggests you are on record discussing payment for Ayton to come here?"
Miller: "I honestly have no idea why that was said, all I know is what I just told you which is the absolute truth"
ABOR: "Thank you coach Miller will will be in touch"
Last edited by CatFanOneMil on Tue Feb 27, 2018 9:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
CalStateTempe

Post by CalStateTempe »

I know it sounds crazy but to address that ringer articles two burning questions; why would Miller involve himself with a 20yo ish runner AND now be arrested in sept, isn’t it plausible that Miller was working with the feds to nail down the ASM network? Especially after being informed about books involvement? Hence why he really can’t talk about his involvement at the moment or give an outright denial?

I know it sounds nuts. And maybe I’m just an unhinged fan but that that explanation fits the timeline better than schlabachs theory.

Zero chance?
Alieberman

Post by Alieberman »

NYCat wrote:What if in the end either Schlabach's source or Schlabach himself got mixed up between Sean & Andy Miller.
I mentioned that (a few pages earlier) I expect to see that on the ESPN corrections page soon.
phxcat23

Post by phxcat23 »

CalStateTempe wrote:I know it sounds crazy but to address that ringer articles two burning questions; why would Miller involve himself with a 20yo ish runner AND now be arrested in sept, isn’t it plausible that Miller was working with the feds to nail down the ASM network? Especially after being informed about books involvement? Hence why he really can’t talk about his involvement at the moment or give an outright denial?

I know it sounds nuts. And maybe I’m just an unhinged fan but that that explanation fits the timeline better than schlabachs theory.

Zero chance?
I'm still holding on to this theory. Especially when '97 said before that Miller was informed of Book. If Miller gets informed, maybe he cooperates with the Feds because they want more evidence. Miller can't just tell Book that he's being monitored if FBI informs Miller of investigation, so he helps out instead. Would explain why everyone is tight lipped and Miller/University can't defend themselves since it's still an ongoing investigation. Miller knows he's risking reputation for now, but comes out with the "vindicated" statement because in the back of his mind he knows eventually the truth comes out.
CalStateTempe

Post by CalStateTempe »

Exactly phxcat 23, It’s nuanced but all the little snippets of information do add up to at least paint this as a reasonable hypothesis.
CatFanOneMil

Post by CatFanOneMil »

phxcat23 wrote:
CalStateTempe wrote:I know it sounds crazy but to address that ringer articles two burning questions; why would Miller involve himself with a 20yo ish runner AND now be arrested in sept, isn’t it plausible that Miller was working with the feds to nail down the ASM network? Especially after being informed about books involvement? Hence why he really can’t talk about his involvement at the moment or give an outright denial?

Zero chance?
I'm still holding on to this theory. Especially when '97 said before that Miller was informed of Book. If Miller gets informed, maybe he cooperates with the Feds because they want more evidence. Miller can't just tell Book that he's being monitored if FBI informs Miller of investigation, so he helps out instead. Would explain why everyone is tight lipped and Miller/University can't defend themselves since it's still an ongoing investigation. Miller knows he's risking reputation for now, but comes out with the "vindicated" statement because in the back of his mind he knows eventually the truth comes out.
I used to think this theory was to outlandish, but this leak is starting to make me wonder, my daughter the DA told me that the FBI would ABSOLUTELY protect Millers name if he was a witness or used in the investigation...but that doesn't mean Dawkins would not know who the redacted person on the phone call was, and the way the leak came out it is clear whoever did it is playing a little loose with the facts...

Maybe Miller WAS in on it and is under a NDA which supports the vindicated statement and explains why he would be on a call with Dawkins, but more and more I am starting to believe that Miller may have simply been vetting Dawkins to protect his players...

If I have learned one thing about Miller in this process it is his former players absolutely love him and he is extremely protective of them...

I also find it telling that nothing of his "pre-UA" days or assistants have come under a cloud...only the shit with Book...

My money is on Miller trying to figure out who this dawkins guy is and the phone conversations were all leading questions to examine him...no other reason for Miller to talk to some 20 year old sports agent considering he has former players all over the NBA and abroad...Miller is not hurting for connections to agents.
phxcat23

Post by phxcat23 »

CalStateTempe wrote:Exactly phxcat 23, It’s nuanced but all the little snippets of information do add up to at least paint this as a reasonable hypothesis.
My only concern is that Miller is guilty of paying recruits, but not in the obvious way of this supposed wiretap. If this theory is even remotely close about Miller working with the feds, I feel like specifically the FBI doesn't have anything on him, or he would have already been arrested. Book got greedy and did his own thing, the FBI happened to monitoring Book as he goes rogue to make some money on the side, and then CSM has to stop whatever his normal underground recruiting procedures are since he knows FBI are watching. I can't remember who the other poster was on here, but he had mentioned he used to be connected, and still has some people that are in the know, and he even said after talking with them something along the lines of Miller being in the same room as when the convo supposedly happened.
Longhorned

Post by Longhorned »

Strangest thing of all time: ESPN breaks news on Friday that Miller caught on wiretap discussing $100,000 for a player. By Tuesday, that breaking news is buried under everyday game summaries and a bunch of fluff about who's on the bubble and predictions for conference tournaments.

What happened to the big news that broke open the college basketball scandal, ESPN?
Olsondogg

Post by Olsondogg »

Longhorned wrote:Strangest thing of all time: ESPN breaks news on Friday that Miller caught on wiretap discussing $100,000 for a player. By Tuesday, that breaking news is buried under everyday game summaries and a bunch of fluff about who's on the bubble and predictions for conference tournaments.

What happened to the big news that broke open the college basketball scandal, ESPN?

ESPN is super confident in that report...or at least regurgitating the report, without any follow up nor clarification.
Pop McKale

Post by Pop McKale »

Longhorned wrote:Strangest thing of all time: ESPN breaks news on Friday that Miller caught on wiretap discussing $100,000 for a player. By Tuesday, that breaking news is buried under everyday game summaries and a bunch of fluff about who's on the bubble and predictions for conference tournaments.

Yup. And it got a 20-second cursory mention on SC last night by Buccigross. And the only "new" thing he added to the original report was that he didn't coach practice yesterday.
azcat34

Post by azcat34 »

btfd16

Post by btfd16 »

I hope there's a press conference highlighting that the ESPN story is bullshit and ends with "as a result, the University of Arizona and Sean Miller have decided to sue the living shit out of ESPN and Mark Schlabach"
CalStateTempe

Post by CalStateTempe »

phxcat23 wrote:
CalStateTempe wrote:Exactly phxcat 23, It’s nuanced but all the little snippets of information do add up to at least paint this as a reasonable hypothesis.
My only concern is that Miller is guilty of paying recruits, but not in the obvious way of this supposed wiretap. If this theory is even remotely close about Miller working with the feds, I feel like specifically the FBI doesn't have anything on him, or he would have already been arrested. Book got greedy and did his own thing, the FBI happened to monitoring Book as he goes rogue to make some money on the side, and then CSM has to stop whatever his normal underground recruiting procedures are since he knows FBI are watching. I can't remember who the other poster was on here, but he had mentioned he used to be connected, and still has some people that are in the know, and he even said after talking with them something along the lines of Miller being in the same room as when the convo supposedly happened.
Regarding Miller changing up SOP, this also makes sense considering right around the time when Miller would have been informed of the investigation we backed off Nassir Little, who ultimately went to Miami for cash and implicated that program with the FBI.
Olsondogg

Post by Olsondogg »

If the decision is made to fire Miller, he should finish out the rest of this season (kinda like Graham and other FB coaches have done) and you announce it at the end of the season. I don't get why that is a hard choice if that's the route you want to go
CalStateTempe

Post by CalStateTempe »

Do you know something Odogg or just contemplating? Seems like you are more open to this possibly this am.
EVCat

Post by EVCat »

I get why a Bilas or even Vitale would react to a report that is published and cleared their own network's editorial group.

That is truth...or should be. You expect, at that level, your colleague has their ducks in a row.

I think Bilas has done a good job of pivoting off. He can't really roast his own network...yet. Vitale has dug in deeper.

Dave Pasch was a total ass Thursday night. I was really taken aback by that because he is generally such a professional. But allegations = proof to him, and he never really qualified the need to know more. He went straight to "Ayton as POY...does this affect that?" And when Walton said we need more information, he kept pushing. He wanted the "YES" that Walton delivered when badgered about whether Howland should be fired...it was a show at the expense of Miller and Ayton's presumption of innocence until proven guilty . Dave Pasch completely lost me Thursday.
PHXCATS

Post by PHXCATS »

What I would do and what I think Arizona and the ABOR does eventually is let Miller coach out the year and wait to see if more is brought up or what can be disproved, and what Miller can do to repair the image of Arizona with recruits. He is the best one right now to do so with the uncertainty. If those things work out, keep Miller. If they dont after a little bit, let him go and keep Romar for the time being.
Olsondogg

Post by Olsondogg »

Olsondogg

Post by Olsondogg »

Hell hath frozen over, I agree with Machina.

I'm all done here guys.
CalStateTempe

Post by CalStateTempe »

Olsondogg wrote:Image
Lol. Cool dude
Olsondogg

Post by Olsondogg »

I'm off to hold hands across America and tackle peace in the middle east. Pigs are flying, and fish are riding bicycles.
PHXCATS

Post by PHXCATS »

Olsondogg wrote:Hell hath frozen over, I agree with Machina.

I'm all done here guys.
Weird I know, but all things considered it is the best thing for the program short and long term. Ride or Die with Miller for me.

Now lets #FreeZo
CalStateTempe

Post by CalStateTempe »

My wife always comments that an imminent common threat to humankind like malicious aliens or an asteroid is what will be needed to bring about global peace now that we all have forms of communication that bridge language barriers.

I think we just saw a proof positive of that theory here on our little own message board. :lol:
Spaceman Spiff

Post by Spaceman Spiff »

CalStateTempe wrote:
phxcat23 wrote:
Regarding Miller changing up SOP, this also makes sense considering right around the time when Miller would have been informed of the investigation we backed off Nassir Little, who ultimately went to Miami for cash and implicated that program with the FBI.
Little actually wound up at UNC, and I'm sure there was absolutely no improper benefit issue there. Absolutely sure that all top prospects would be clean if not for Arizona and Miami.
Olsondogg

Post by Olsondogg »

Gonna assume that the news breaks as I need to pick son up for practice, and dinner needs to be done and my wife will be shouting "your face has been in your phone for 4 days and you're in Vegas next week...WTF"

Doesn't help that Friday night I told her Miller was toast.
CalStateTempe

Post by CalStateTempe »

Spaceman Spiff wrote:
CalStateTempe wrote:
phxcat23 wrote:
Little actually wound up at UNC, and I'm sure there was absolutely no improper benefit issue there. Absolutely sure that all top prospects would be clean if not for Arizona and Miami.
Oh course he did! Wow didn’t know that.

Fuck unc.
Alieberman

Post by Alieberman »

I'm getting ready to head to the airport and get on a plane so I will be off the grid for a few hours.

All I ask by the time I power my phone back up:

1- ABOR has not found any wrongdoing by Sean Miller and he will continue on with his usual duties starting immediately

2- The NCAA has declared Trier to be eligible to play

3- ESPN has been burned to the ground.

You have 5 hours
CalStateTempe

Post by CalStateTempe »

Safe flight Ari, I don’t think I could handle being out of internet communacado for the next 5 hours and I love flying for exactly that reason.