Sean Miller

Moderators: UAdevil, JMarkJohns

Bosy Billups

Re: Sean Miller

Post by Bosy Billups »

PHXCATS wrote:
Bosy Billups wrote:
PHXCATS wrote:Bosy is just fucking with all of us. There is no way anyone can think that the comments above really say that Coach K decided future of Pitt Basketball.
Sorry, you're the cynic and skeptic, not me.

A coach, legendary one with the most power, who is blindsided, does not put out a statement like that. He says "Thank you Jeff for all your help and support. Wish you well in your new adventure."

Instead, K's hand-picked stooge gets an elegant farewell address reiterating how great he is, the USA Basketball (ROFL), the word Integrity (ROFL), his family, the word seven years (ROFL)...

K picked him to be the coach of Pitt. A non-threat to Duke, which Miller surely is, and a way he stays on top in college basketball.

It's so obvious. Maybe I am an intelligence level operative, or maybe it's filtering through the BS to see what is really happening. K blocked Miller, and planted his stooge. Deal.

"Capel is one of the most dynamic coaches in the country" ROFL. Good one K, we get it, you're selling him!!!

Exactly! It's laughable how obvious it is
PHXCATS

Post by PHXCATS »

This is without a doubt the dumbest conspiracy theory I have ever seen on the internet. Well done Bosy. Well done.
2018 Bear Down Wildcats Conference Championship Challenge Champion
Bosy Billups

Post by Bosy Billups »

PHXCATS wrote:This is without a doubt the dumbest conspiracy theory I have ever seen on the internet. Well done Bosy. Well done.
Seriously, not a conspiracy theory, answer this:

Q: Do you think Capel approached K for guidance on this job? Or he was completely blindsided?

Q: Do you think Pitt, in the ACC, for the good of the conference, reached out to the top brass, perhaps even the most influential person in the conference and entire college basketball landscape, for "ideas" on where to go?
Jefe

Post by Jefe »

NO
ONE
CARES
dovecanyoncat

Post by dovecanyoncat »

PHXCATS wrote:Bosy is just fucking with all of us. There is no way anyone can think that the comments above really say that Coach K decided future of Pitt Basketball.
Well, according to experts, Coach K is a member of the Trilateral Commission, the Masons, and the New World Order of globalists.
“Conservatism consists of exactly one proposition …There must be in-groups whom the law protects but does not bind, alongside out-groups whom the law binds but does not protect.”

~ Wilhoit's Law
azgreg

Post by azgreg »

PHXCATS

Post by PHXCATS »

Bosy Billups wrote:
PHXCATS wrote:This is without a doubt the dumbest conspiracy theory I have ever seen on the internet. Well done Bosy. Well done.

Q: Do you think Capel approached K for guidance on this job? Or he was completely blindsided?

Q: Do you think Pitt, in the ACC, for the good of the conference, reached out to the top brass, perhaps even the most influential person in the conference and entire college basketball landscape, for "ideas" on where to go?

I think Coach K told Capel that Hurley or Scheyer would be the next Duke coach so Capel took the call with Pitt. Coach K gave the blessing for Capel to move on to be a head coach again. So he was not blindsided. Was Miller blindsided when every other assistant of his took a head coaching job?

For the 2nd question absolutely not. 100% no. I cannot believe anyone would think that would be possible at all.
PHXCATS

Post by PHXCATS »

Did Miller give asu the blessing to hire Hurley? Did Washington have to run their hire by UCLA first?
cats101

Post by cats101 »

Now Sean is headed to Xavier? :lol:

I will admit, that would be one of the biggest plot twist in the CBB Coaching Carousel ever.
dovecanyoncat

Post by dovecanyoncat »

K knows the truth about the moon landing.
“Conservatism consists of exactly one proposition …There must be in-groups whom the law protects but does not bind, alongside out-groups whom the law binds but does not protect.”

~ Wilhoit's Law
Bosy Billups

Post by Bosy Billups »

PHXCATS wrote:
Bosy Billups wrote:

I think Coach K told Capel that Hurley or Scheyer would be the next Duke coach so Capel took the call with Pitt. Coach K gave the blessing for Capel to move on to be a head coach again. So he was not blindsided. Was Miller blindsided when every other assistant of his took a head coaching job?

For the 2nd question absolutely not. 100% no. I cannot believe anyone would think that would be possible at all.
You have a point on number 2. No way Pitt reached out to K... K reached out to Pitt, first. Good call. So funny how this all happens as soon as Duke got bounced. Someone had extra time to plan their future reign.
TatetheGreat

Post by TatetheGreat »

Imagine if Coach K does have a paranoid fear of Miller because he and Bobby H are winless against him. :lol:
azgreg

Post by azgreg »

Hey Bosy, one of these people should be able to help you.
https://www.healthgrades.com/psychiatry ... ona/tucson" target="_blank
Newportcat

Post by Newportcat »

I knew I had seen Bosy before

2004 First Team All American Football Poster as voted on by GOAZCATS
BBQ wildcat

Post by BBQ wildcat »

dovecanyoncat wrote:
Well, according to experts, Coach K is a member of the Trilateral Commission, the Masons, and the New World Order of globalists.

And most likely, the Illuminati, too.
Bosy Billups

Post by Bosy Billups »

BBQ wildcat wrote:
dovecanyoncat wrote:

Spaceman Spiff

Post by Spaceman Spiff »

BBQ wildcat wrote:
dovecanyoncat wrote:
Can't spell Illuminati without natty and Illini. So you'd really think Illinois would be better.
dovecanyoncat

Post by dovecanyoncat »

Spaceman Spiff wrote:
BBQ wildcat wrote:
dovecanyoncat wrote:
Can't spell Illuminati without natty and Illini. So you'd really think Illinois would be better.
Youse guys are just better at this than I am .... how could I have forgetten the Illuminati?

Oh well, there's always the Deep State. and to be sure, Bobby Knight is afoot in this, I just know it! Knight MAGA'd the gig against Miller, sic'd the corrupt FBI against all of college basketball and installed Putin as the head of the NCAA. It all makes sense now.

~ Wilhoit's Law
CBCat

Post by CBCat »

NYCat wrote:JFC
What is JFC.
And it def sounds plausible... holes and all it’s possible
CBCat

Post by CBCat »

Bosy Billups wrote:Sounds exactly like someone who had no decision making power in this process:

Coach K: “Pittsburgh just made an amazing hire to lead its men’s basketball program. Having come from a proud basketball family, Jeff Capel is one of the most dynamic coaches in the country. He possesses championship-level experience as both a head and assistant coach, as well as distinct knowledge of the Atlantic Coast Conference that will benefit Pitt immediately. On a personal note, I want to thank Jeff for being directly by my side for the past seven years and completely committed to our mission at Duke and with USA Basketball. His insight, passion for the game, relationships with our players, and most importantly, his friendship have meant the world to me and my family. Jeff, Kanika and their wonderful children Cameron, Sydney and Elijah will represent the University of Pittsburgh at the highest level and with the utmost class and integrity.”

https://247sports.com/college/duke/Arti ... -116747252" target="_blank

LOL People, are you sheeple? Or will you take the Red Pill?

Coach K plays 4D chess
Jesus Coach K is a blow hard
CatFanOneMil

Post by CatFanOneMil »

Isn't K the same coach who defended that POS Grayson Allen????

Seriously, not to be taken seriously.

Gave him a 1 game indefinite suspension for multiple tripping and tantrum incidents...I can't take rat-face serious for anything after that, he's an idiot with Westpoint creds...he's basically the Doug Neidermeyer of college basketball.
PHXCATS

Post by PHXCATS »

CatFanOneMil wrote:Isn't K the same coach who defended that POS Grayson Allen????

Gave him a 1 game indefinite suspension for multiple tripping and tantrum incidents...I can't take rat-face serious for anything after that, he's an idiot with Westpoint creds...he's basically the Doug Neidermeyer of college basketball.
He is the best college coach of all time. Better than Wooden. I dont agree with all his decisions but I get why he does what he does.
CatFanOneMil

Post by CatFanOneMil »

PHXCATS wrote:
CatFanOneMil wrote:Isn't K the same coach who defended that POS Grayson Allen????

He is the best college coach of all time. Better than Wooden. I dont agree with all his decisions but I get why he does what he does.
Riiiight....
Last edited by CatFanOneMil on Wed Mar 28, 2018 3:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PHXCATS

Post by PHXCATS »

CatFanOneMil wrote:
PHXCATS wrote:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4ZGKI8vpcg[/youtube]

azgreg

Post by azgreg »

CatFanOneMil wrote:
PHXCATS wrote:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4ZGKI8vpcg[/youtube]
Use the embed code.
CatFanOneMil

Post by CatFanOneMil »

If you use "youtube" on the full editor it does crapola...

Had I known I was going to break the forum I would have posted something less Happy Days.
EVCat

Post by EVCat »

Wooden is really not one to compare to other coaches. I look at it like Jesus vs all Saints to come...the Saints were all, well, Saints. But Jesus was who they looked up to (please, no religion arguments. I am not saying "Jesus is Lord" or any such thing...)

Wooden provided the blueprint for those to come. Though "old-fashioned", he modernized the coach/player relationship and the idea of the "program". Yeah, he had paid players...so does everyone. But he was a trailblazer.

Every time I see a coach trust his team to run an offensive set from behind in the endgame without strangling them with a timeout (the offense has an advantage if you combine break/early offense/offense...even if they don't get something out of early offense, they can get the defense scrambling), I think of Coach Wooden. Teach them what they need to know in practice...if you have to teach them in the game, you have failed.

Now, NCAA rules on practice hours and younger and younger teams mean a coach needs to extend a hand during games more than in Wooden's era. I fully agree with the time out when down with time running out if you get nothing out of early offense and are re-setting. Then, a set play is the percentage play. But coaches...just about all coaches...strangle the shit out of their teams and take away built-in advantages with time outs too early in the possession.

Lute Olson and Mark Few in the final seconds of the 2003 Gonzaga/Arizona game...they knew. Luke Walton gets a spot for an easy shot to tie the game off early offense. Gonzaga goes without a time out at the end of 2OT and gets a couple of good looks. One of my favorite examples of coaches letting their team go.

Coach K has had an amazing career that a lot of biased Arizona fans like to discount out of hatred/perceived bias. But before Duke was the Darlings of ESPN, he took a team to 5 straight Final Fours (88-92) and 6 of 7 (1994), won the title in 2 of those 6, and made the final game in another two. His 1991 team beat perhaps the greatest college team I have ever seen live in UNLV, a season after getting raced out of the building by virtually the same squad. Then, he re-tooled/changed his approach and has, in all, taken Duke to 12 Final Fours. His work with Team USA has allowed him to grow as a coach. He is less stubborn, but still the same SOB. And that works for him.

But, IMO, Wooden paved the way for the modern coach.
ASUHATER!

Post by ASUHATER! »

Indeed Wooden did, especially with the paying players part.
i was going to put the ua/asu records here...but i forgot what they were.

i'll just go with fuck asu.
PHXCATS

Post by PHXCATS »

Merkin

Post by Merkin »

Wooden's guilt was letting Sam Gilbert get close to his players.

Side note, Wooden often did not scout the opposing team. A lot different game today where every team is scouted, even the gimme's.
Bosy Billups

Post by Bosy Billups »

:roll:
Newportcat

Post by Newportcat »

Bosy Billups wrote: :roll:
Get out of here posting bullshit tweats trying to stir something up that isn’t happening
Spaceman Spiff

Post by Spaceman Spiff »

TatetheGreat

Post by TatetheGreat »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Bear Down Vegas

Post by Bear Down Vegas »

Why do I keep reading this thread? Someone help me, help me.
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

Newportcat wrote:
Get out of here posting bullshit tweats trying to stir something up that isn’t happening
Bosy seems desperate to advance a certain bullshit narrative.
Of the 12 coaches, Rush picked the one whose fans have the deepest passion, the longest memories, the greatest lung capacity and … did I mention deep passion?
ChooChooCat

Post by ChooChooCat »

Chicat wrote:
Newportcat wrote:
I mean why stop here? Can I start posting random tweets claiming 9/11 was an inside job?
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

ChooChooCat wrote:
Chicat wrote:
Newportcat wrote:
I mean why stop here? Can I start posting random tweets claiming 9/11 was an inside job?
It was! Well, it's a well known fact, Sonny Jim, that there's a secret society of the five wealthiest people in the world, known as The Pentavirate, who run everything in the world, including the newspapers, and meet tri-annually at a secret country mansion in Colorado, known as The Meadows.

They are the Queen, The Vatican, The Gettys, The Rothschilds, AND Colonel Sanders before he went tits up. Oh, I hated the Colonel with is wee *beady* eyes, and that smug look on his face. "Oh, you're gonna buy my chicken! Ohhhhh!"

They were the masterminds behind 9-11.
Of the 12 coaches, Rush picked the one whose fans have the deepest passion, the longest memories, the greatest lung capacity and … did I mention deep passion?
97cats

Post by 97cats »

lmmfao, Chi
ChooChooCat

Post by ChooChooCat »

Chicat wrote: It was! Well, it's a well known fact, Sonny Jim, that there's a secret society of the five wealthiest people in the world, known as The Pentavirate, who run everything in the world, including the newspapers, and meet tri-annually at a secret country mansion in Colorado, known as The Meadows.

They are the Queen, The Vatican, The Gettys, The Rothschilds, AND Colonel Sanders before he went tits up. Oh, I hated the Colonel with is wee *beady* eyes, and that smug look on his face. "Oh, you're gonna buy my chicken! Ohhhhh!"

Coo Coo!

You did forget Coach K, Chi and haggis of course.
MrMeow

Post by MrMeow »

I can understand some ambitious mid major basketball coach moving to Cincinnati to coach at Xavier, but anyone else who would voluntarily choose to live in Cincinnati, Ohio is certifiable.
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

ChooChooCat wrote:
Chicat wrote: It was! Well, it's a well known fact, Sonny Jim, that there's a secret society of the five wealthiest people in the world, known as The Pentavirate, who run everything in the world, including the newspapers, and meet tri-annually at a secret country mansion in Colorado, known as The Meadows.

Coo Coo!

And that kid with the huge noggin. It’s like a melon on a toothpick. I'm not kidding, that boy's head is like Sputnik; spherical but quite pointy at parts. He'll be crying himself to sleep tonight, on his huge pillow.
azgreg

Post by azgreg »

Chicat wrote:
ChooChooCat wrote:

Coo Coo!

And that kid with the huge noggin. It’s like a melon on a toothpick. I'm not kidding, that boy's head is like Sputnik; spherical but quite pointy at parts. He'll be crying himself to sleep tonight, on his huge pillow.
I thought the Rockefellers were involved.
CatHoops

Post by CatHoops »

There's a reason the Arizona assistant coaches haven't been announced yet. If all goes as planned it'll be Monday #Patience
dovecanyoncat

Post by dovecanyoncat »

ChooChooCat wrote:

Coo Coo!

Laddie, best ye be leavin' Haggis outta this! Ridicule is good for the soul, aye, but Haggis ..... now that's sacrilege.

~ Wilhoit's Law
Newportcat

Post by Newportcat »

Chicat wrote:
ChooChooCat wrote:
Chicat wrote:
Newportcat wrote:
It was! Well, it's a well known fact, Sonny Jim, that there's a secret society of the five wealthiest people in the world, known as The Pentavirate, who run everything in the world, including the newspapers, and meet tri-annually at a secret country mansion in Colorado, known as The Meadows.

I want to call complete bullshit on Chi. He needs to be banned immediately from these boards. It is clear that I posted the video of this scene of So I married an Axe Murderer earlier in this thread in reference to Bosy Conspiracy claims. I get no response (Which disappointed me greatly as I thought it was a good pull from one of my all time favorites)

Then Chi goes and writes the quote down as if I never posted the video and then people respond to it positively which was my original goal.

Maybe this is a conspiracy against me.....and involves Chi, and Sean Miller, and President Robbins, and Colonel Sanders

EVCat

Post by EVCat »

And John Wooden
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

Haha, holy shit. Completely missed that. Not a good look for ol’ Chicat.

Sorry Newport! Great minds think alike I guess, even if mine is much slower. Probably too much bong resin clouding up the synapses.
PieceOfMeat

Post by PieceOfMeat »

Newportcat wrote: I want to call complete bullshit on Chi. He needs to be banned immediately from these boards. It is clear that I posted the video of this scene of So I married an Axe Murderer earlier in this thread in reference to Bosy Conspiracy claims. I get no response (Which disappointed me greatly as I thought it was a good pull from one of my all time favorites)

Then Chi goes and writes the quote down as if I never posted the video and then people respond to it positively which was my original goal.

Maybe this is a conspiracy against me.....and involves Chi, and Sean Miller, and President Robbins, and Colonel Sanders

Maybe a lot of people post on mobile and don't load/watch the video clips posted?

That would be my guess at least.
It's long past time to bring this back to the court, let's do it with a small update:

Newportcat

Post by Newportcat »

PieceOfMeat wrote:
Newportcat wrote: I want to call complete bullshit on Chi. He needs to be banned immediately from these boards. It is clear that I posted the video of this scene of So I married an Axe Murderer earlier in this thread in reference to Bosy Conspiracy claims. I get no response (Which disappointed me greatly as I thought it was a good pull from one of my all time favorites)

Maybe a lot of people post on mobile and don't load/watch the video clips posted?

That would be my guess at least.
Got it, ok maybe saying he needed to be banned was a bit harsh