Sean Miller

Moderators: UAdevil, JMarkJohns

gronk4heisman

Re: Sean Miller

Post by gronk4heisman »

Postmaster wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 5:06 pm Wolken was just on 1450.
I didn’t catch whole interview but one thing that stood out to me was he straight up said that Robins was running the show and Heeke has no say so in this.
Sounds like the football hire, why do we pay this Heeke guy again? He must feel like such a tool knowing that he is basically just a puppet, but I guess who wouldn't sign up for a $500K a year job to essentially do nothing. I picture him as George Costanza with a bed under his desk were he just takes naps all day.
Postmaster

Post by Postmaster »

He wouldn’t say either way. But he didn’t think CSM was prepared to quit, as of now.
If fired he’d probably go to NBA for a couple years and back to college. Accusations actually against CSM were not super devastating. Reiterated that none of the FESPN was in NOA.
Postmaster

Post by Postmaster »

gronk4heisman wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 5:16 pm
I didn’t catch whole interview but one thing that stood out to me was he straight up said that Robins was running the show and Heeke has no say so in this.
Sounds like the football hire, why do we pay this Heeke guy again? He must feel like such a tool knowing that he is basically just a puppet, but I guess who wouldn't sign up for a $500K a year job to essentially do nothing. I picture him as George Costanza with a bed under his desk were he just takes naps all day.
Seems like he is there to take the heat.
zonagrad

Post by zonagrad »

The more I read and hear about Robbins, the more I'm of the belief that our heart surgeon university president has a "God complex." It's no surprise that he's taken the reins of the athletic department.

And now he has to know that it's HE who is looking like the problem, not Miller. The fact that Robbins was named in the NOA also suggests to me that he now has a conflict of interest and should recuse himself from all matters involving the basketball program.

He stuck his nose into this when he should've let his incompetent AD handle it. And now he's standing in a world of shit and doesn't have the shoes for it.

I wouldn't be surprised if Miller is just sitting back chuckling at the whole episode -- frustrated no doubt but at least resigned to the fact that everything is now "out there" and that he doesn't look like a gutless bureaucrat like Robbins & Heeke.
zonagrad

Post by zonagrad »

Postmaster wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 5:21 pm
Seems like he is there to take the heat.
No, I think the whole world knows which way the wind is blowing and who the real players are. Heeke looks like a worthless, overpaid administrator. The spotlight is entirely on President Robbins and more and more it looks like he's more worried about his own reputation than that of the Arizona basketball program. Time to pressure the ABOR to call his ass on the carpet.
TheCat

Post by TheCat »

Again....how would he know? Unless the person that knows Sean's thoughts is an assistant coach where I can see Sean giving them a heads up and who might have been involved in a meeting the previous week. To me it is Heeke/Sean or the president where you discuss such personnel/contract issues.

I don't know who this guy is because I have never heard of him before. Or how he would have such high sources in the AZ Athletic Dept.. Sometimes the easiest answer is the most logical. His sources are using him for whatever reason and they had no access to a meeting last week where this was discussed. One thing for sure. Sean, the AD and Pres will figure out who that was pretty quickly.
Last edited by TheCat on Wed Mar 10, 2021 6:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
gronk4heisman

Post by gronk4heisman »

TheCat wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 5:46 pm
Again....how would he know? Unless the person that knows Sean's thoughts is an assistant coach where I can see Sean giving them a heads up and who might have been involved in a meeting the previous week. To me it is Heeke/Sean or the president where you discuss such personnel/contract issues.

I don't know who this guy is because I have never heard of him before. Or how he would have such high sources in the Athletic Dept.. Sometimes the easiest answer is the most logical. His sources are using him for whatever reason and they had no access to a meeting last week where this was discussed. One thing for sure Sean, the AD and Pres will figure that out who that was pretty quickly.
This is not a new narrative, it has been said for a long time that Robbins runs the show and Heeke does nothing. This source you are questioning did not unveil some new juicy information.
azcat49

Post by azcat49 »

Now it’s obvious why Robbins self imposed the penalty and didn’t consult with Miller. He wanted to piss off Miller in hopes he would snap and quit.
Waiting at the Rose Bowl patiently for the cats to arrive
"I've got a fever, and the only prescription is more wildcat sports"
2019 BDW Survivor Pool Champion
TheCat

Post by TheCat »

zonagrad wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 5:26 pm The fact that Robbins was named in the NOA also suggests to me that he now has a conflict of interest and should recuse himself from all matters involving the basketball program.
Guys Robbins and Heeke are named in the NOA because they would not provide the NCAA with the findings of our internal investigation. I guess the NCAA never heard of ACP (attorney client privilege). I understand why everyone is so fired up but to me this is only because they need to make clear what our direction is. Make a stand.
Last edited by TheCat on Wed Mar 10, 2021 7:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
azgreg

Post by azgreg »

What a fucking shit show.
TheCat

Post by TheCat »

I'm usually the one that overreacts and I agree that not making a decision is a shit show but when a person quotes someone that can read Miller's mind lets just say I'm skeptical.
Spaceman Spiff

Post by Spaceman Spiff »

TheCat wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 4:06 pm Guys....the simplest explanation is the source is making it up and that Robbins said nothing of the sort. What ABOR said is what they have said all along. They trust the President to deal with his own athletic department. Who is the source close to Miller that knows his thinking? I don't believe Sean would be talking about this with anyone.

The one good thing from that article is that they call out the BS that was ESPN's article and say the charges against Miller are what we thought they would be. Failure to control assistants.

I think what we all agree with is this needs to end NOW. One way or the other.
If the source is making it up, what is Robbins doing? There's no more info to be had. The situation is what it is and has been for a while now.

So why is he waiting? Waiting makes things worse.
Spaceman Spiff

Post by Spaceman Spiff »

TheCat wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 5:46 pm

I don't know who this guy is because I have never heard of him before. Or how he would have such high sources in the AZ Athletic Dept.. Sometimes the easiest answer is the most logical. His sources are using him for whatever reason and they had no access to a meeting last week where this was discussed. One thing for sure. Sean, the AD and Pres will figure out who that was pretty quickly.
He probably just followed our football coaching search. That would tell you all you need to know about who calls shots.
TheCat

Post by TheCat »

Spaceman Spiff wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 6:14 pm
TheCat wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 4:06 pm Guys....the simplest explanation is the source is making it up and that Robbins said nothing of the sort. What ABOR said is what they have said all along. They trust the President to deal with his own athletic department. Who is the source close to Miller that knows his thinking? I don't believe Sean would be talking about this with anyone.

The one good thing from that article is that they call out the BS that was ESPN's article and say the charges against Miller are what we thought they would be. Failure to control assistants.

I think what we all agree with is this needs to end NOW. One way or the other.
If the source is making it up, what is Robbins doing? There's no more info to be had. The situation is what it is and has been for a while now.

Someone needs to speak up and tell folks and players where we are heading. It might be as simple as what Robbins said the other day that Sean is on the road recruiting. What he should say is "Sean's on the road recruiting and we are anxious to enter into negotiations on his next contract when he gets back" or "Sean's done a excellent job here but beyond next season we will be trying to put this NCAA stuff behind us and Sean and the players have been informed of this." We will be actively looking for the best coach for the U of A going forward and we will get him".
dovecanyoncat

Post by dovecanyoncat »

Beachcat97 wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 5:13 pm
And does this make it more, or less, likely that Sean will stay our coach?
Yes
“Conservatism consists of exactly one proposition …There must be in-groups whom the law protects but does not bind, alongside out-groups whom the law binds but does not protect.”

~ Wilhoit's Law
zonagrad

Post by zonagrad »

dovecanyoncat wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 7:05 pm
Beachcat97 wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 5:13 pm
And does this make it more, or less, likely that Sean will stay our coach?
Yes
I love our loyal fans.
George Costanza

Post by George Costanza »

Just remember, it's not a lie if you believe it.
AZCatGirl

Post by AZCatGirl »

Spaceman Spiff wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 6:14 pm If the source is making it up, what is Robbins doing? There's no more info to be had. The situation is what it is and has been for a while now.

From following what Scheer has been saying, he's trying to figure out how to fire Miller without pissing off all the big boosters that want him to stay.

Basically we need to hope the boosters can convince Robbins to keep Miller, otherwise we'll lose a lot of big basketball boosters and this program is very very fucked.
“The reality is that the hardest games to win are over teams on their home court. Teams that don’t play those games can spin it however they want, but what they’re saying is, ‘We don’t want to lose in our non conference season.’" - Sean Miller
AzCatFan2

Post by AzCatFan2 »

No leadership. Who the eff is in charge? Certainly not Heeke. Robbins is not any better, and if big boosters are running the show, that's a bad sign. Either fire Miller now, or sign him to an extension with an out clause if NCAA penalties from the IARP is too harsh.

Firing Miller would mean taking a short term hit, and yes, hiring a replacement would be difficult. But we could take a flyer on a young guy and maybe we get the next Pitino, who Kentucky likely doesn't hire if the NCAA didn't punish them. If not, then 4 to 5 years from now, we'll be able to start fresh.
Postmaster

Post by Postmaster »

How much of Miller’s money is paid by boosters and how much straight from the school?
zonagrad

Post by zonagrad »

AzCatFan2 wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 10:34 pm No leadership. Who the eff is in charge? Certainly not Heeke. Robbins is not any better, and if big boosters are running the show, that's a bad sign. Either fire Miller now, or sign him to an extension with an out clause if NCAA penalties from the IARP is too harsh.

Firing Miller would mean taking a short term hit, and yes, hiring a replacement would be difficult. But we could take a flyer on a young guy and maybe we get the next Pitino, who Kentucky likely doesn't hire if the NCAA didn't punish them. If not, then 4 to 5 years from now, we'll be able to start fresh.
Pitino was well established as an excellent coach with a Final Four in his resume at Providence. Firing Miller isn't a short term hit - unless you feel 3-4 years is short term. Firing Miller guarantees you won't get a good coach -- because what established coach would risk their current job security and success for a program that is going to have to start all over from scratch? Any new coach will inherit a depleted roster after players transfer away. Taking a flyer on young guy means he's going to need several years to rebuild.

The alternative is to extend Miller 2-3 years. You have a tournament team RIGHT NOW. Next year you'll have a top 25 team contending again for conference supremacy and a coaching staff recruiting for the future. Extending Miller at the very least guarantees you'll have teams in the NCAA tournament and in the top third of the conference. What happens beyond is too speculative. Maybe a final four? Maybe a first round exit. But it makes a helluva lot more sense to extend Miller and stabilize the program than wiping the slate clean and staring over for a 3-4 year rebuild where you MIGHT be a tournament team again by the year 2024 if you're lucky.
Beachcat97

Post by Beachcat97 »

Agree completely, zg.
Spaceman Spiff

Post by Spaceman Spiff »

AzCatFan2 wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 10:34 pm No leadership. Who the eff is in charge? Certainly not Heeke. Robbins is not any better, and if big boosters are running the show, that's a bad sign. Either fire Miller now, or sign him to an extension with an out clause if NCAA penalties from the IARP is too harsh.

I mean, what young guys are lining up for a job with pending NCAA allegations, a president who just fired the last guy against the wishes of most and potentially a gutting of booster support?

Sometimes you hire Pitino. Sometimes you hire Tubby Smith or Billy Gillispie.
TheCat

Post by TheCat »

Postmaster wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 11:12 pm How much of Miller’s money is paid by boosters and how much straight from the school?
Booster's don't pay anything directly to Miller unless it is an incentive arrangement of some kind like we have now. If they did it would not be tax deductible. Booster's however give more than his annual salary to the school and its athletic program. I believe booster's were contacted when Sumlin was fired to come up with the buyout.

I will guarantee you that you will not get another dime from the booster's that set up the incentive shares for him to stay.
IndianaZonaFan

Post by IndianaZonaFan »

Consensus: Robbins is a moron who couldn’t make a decision literally to save his job...so he will do neither and take down the program with him.

Wonderful.
TheCat

Post by TheCat »

Spaceman Spiff wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 8:36 am

I mean, what young guys are lining up for a job with pending NCAA allegations, a president who just fired the last guy against the wishes of most and potentially a gutting of booster support?

Or an Alford that is up and down on the success meter but it is clear early that they wont bring you back to prominence. You are usually stuck with a new coach about 6 years regardless. We could get Pitino now....that would be a slap at the NCAA, strippers and all Italian restaurants in Tucson. lol.
Spaceman Spiff

Post by Spaceman Spiff »

TheCat wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 8:49 am
Spaceman Spiff wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 8:36 am

Or an Alford that is up and down on the success meter but it is clear early that they wont bring you back to prominence. You are usually stuck with a new coach about 6 years regardless. We could get Pitino now....that would be a slap at the NCAA, strippers and all Italian restaurants in Tucson. lol.
To be honest, I'd sort of be into firing Miller and hiring Pitino if only to see Dickie V backtrack faster than Danny at the end of The Shining (movie).
AzCatFan2

Post by AzCatFan2 »

Look at Kentucky hires over the past years. Pitino was the youngest, least experienced guy they have hired over the past 4 decades. Kentucky has either hired from other BCS level programs like Smith, or from the NBA like Calipari. Pitino was more a flavor-of-the-month coach with one, deep tournament run, and no long track record of success.

I don't know about others, but I'd rather see Arizona basketball be healthy long term. If that means we have to fire Miller now and lose 2-3 years in the hopes of a rebuild, or 4-5 years if the hire doesn't work out, so be it. To me, that's better than pining our hopes on one deep run next year, then getting hammered by the IARP, knowing a penalty will knock us down several years. That's just me, and I can see the argument for both sides.

Personally, I also don't think the punishment will be that bad. The NOA contains nothing about pay for play, no mention of Ayton, Little, or Bowen Jr., two allegations we self reported, Book taking a bribe, and the allegation Book paid a bribe for Alkins' transcript, which still doesn't pass the smell test. Why no arrests on the Alkins allegations?

Everything else included in the NOA is fluff. What do NCAA infractions from the 1960s have to do with anything? For that matter, what do 2010 NCAA infractions have to do with stuff that happened years later, when just about everyone from 2010 was no longer involved in the program? And so the NCAA isn't happy we played the lawyer/client privilege card. So what. That's how the game is played, as the NCAA has no subpoena power. And if we're gambling that there was something more incriminating in the interview with Book, we're playing with fire. Just ask USC about Reggie Bush. USC was safe as long as nobody broke their silence, but that rarely happens over time. If we're taking the same gamble, there's a good chance we'll get burned sooner or later, with penalties that will likely be worse than had we just been open from the start.
azgreg

Post by azgreg »

If you fired Miller now you'd probably have to go with Jack Murphy for a few years.
UAEebs86

Post by UAEebs86 »

Could we get Pasternack back from UCSB?
We are the people our parents warned us about.
-JB
2022 Survival Pool Co-Champion
zonagrad

Post by zonagrad »

The whole idea that Robbins' is money conscious about Miller and the basketball program is laughable. The basketball program is the breadwinner of the entire athletic department. Wringing your hands over the cost of a 2-3 year extension is so shortsighted. The long term cost in potential lost revenue if Miller is let go should be the real concern. The program is set up for short term success with Miller at the helm the next 2-3 years. That should be obvious, regardless of the IARP outcome. If Miller doesn't put a good product on the floor with some modest success that shows continued progress -- then a decision can be made that will cost a few million.

Axing Miller now guarantees horrible revenue next season with a depleted roster and probably for the year after that as well. Then you have to pony up some serious money to attract a coach who is going get the fanbase back on board.

Robbins' is letting his and Heeke's poor decision making with Sumlin and the football program impact his decision making on the athletic department's flagship program.
zonagrad

Post by zonagrad »

AzCatFan2 wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 9:10 am Look at Kentucky hires over the past years. Pitino was the youngest, least experienced guy they have hired over the past 4 decades. Kentucky has either hired from other BCS level programs like Smith, or from the NBA like Calipari. Pitino was more a flavor-of-the-month coach with one, deep tournament run, and no long track record of success.

I don't know about others, but I'd rather see Arizona basketball be healthy long term. If that means we have to fire Miller now and lose 2-3 years in the hopes of a rebuild, or 4-5 years if the hire doesn't work out, so be it. To me, that's better than pining our hopes on one deep run next year, then getting hammered by the IARP, knowing a penalty will knock us down several years. That's just me, and I can see the argument for both sides.

Personally, I also don't think the punishment will be that bad. The NOA contains nothing about pay for play, no mention of Ayton, Little, or Bowen Jr., two allegations we self reported, Book taking a bribe, and the allegation Book paid a bribe for Alkins' transcript, which still doesn't pass the smell test. Why no arrests on the Alkins allegations?

Everything else included in the NOA is fluff. What do NCAA infractions from the 1960s have to do with anything? For that matter, what do 2010 NCAA infractions have to do with stuff that happened years later, when just about everyone from 2010 was no longer involved in the program? And so the NCAA isn't happy we played the lawyer/client privilege card. So what. That's how the game is played, as the NCAA has no subpoena power. And if we're gambling that there was something more incriminating in the interview with Book, we're playing with fire. Just ask USC about Reggie Bush. USC was safe as long as nobody broke their silence, but that rarely happens over time. If we're taking the same gamble, there's a good chance we'll get burned sooner or later, with penalties that will likely be worse than had we just been open from the start.
Pitino coached Boston University to the NCAA tourney after a 24 year drought. He then went to the NBA as an assistant with the Knicks under Hubie Brown. Before Providence hired Pitino, they went 11-20 in a really, really tough conference. We're talking the Big East in its heyday with G'Town, Syracuse, St. Johns and UCONN and Pitt. Providene went to the Final Four under Pitino. That's not taking a flyer on an unproven coach. Kentucky did their homework.
Spaceman Spiff

Post by Spaceman Spiff »

TheCat wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 8:49 am We could get Pitino now....that would be a slap at the NCAA, strippers and all Italian restaurants in Tucson. lol.
Just another thought, Arizona is a major upgrade from Iona. I'd bet we could get Pitino to come in less than 15 seconds.
UAEebs86

Post by UAEebs86 »

Spaceman Spiff wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 9:33 am
TheCat wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 8:49 am We could get Pitino now....that would be a slap at the NCAA, strippers and all Italian restaurants in Tucson. lol.
Just another thought, Arizona is a major upgrade from Iona. I'd bet we could get Pitino to come in less than 15 seconds.

Hey-yo!

Has his wife been spotted looking for homes in the Foothills again?
We are the people our parents warned us about.
-JB
2022 Survival Pool Co-Champion
dmjcat

Post by dmjcat »

If we hire Pitino the Mckale maintenance staff had better order a couple of drool buckets because Vitale will be slobbering & drooling all over the place the first time he shows up to announce a game.
Beachcat97

Post by Beachcat97 »

I would so love this, if for no other reason that it would be such a bizarre story. No way it's happening, though.

Pasternack is a name that makes a lot of sense.
Postmaster

Post by Postmaster »

I think it would depend on what’s on the table.
Merkin

Post by Merkin »

Pitino will be 69 later this year. Can't imagine he has that many good years coaching left.
Spaceman Spiff

Post by Spaceman Spiff »

Postmaster wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 9:52 am
I think it would depend on what’s on the table.
Spaceman Spiff

Post by Spaceman Spiff »

Merkin wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 9:56 am Pitino will be 69 later this year. Can't imagine he has that many good years coaching left.
I want this to be an Italian Restaurant joke, but I'm not sure it is.
97cats

Post by 97cats »

Beachcat97 wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 9:50 am Pasternack is a name that makes a lot of sense.
zero chance
Spaceman Spiff

Post by Spaceman Spiff »

97cats wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 10:37 am
Beachcat97 wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 9:50 am Pasternack is a name that makes a lot of sense.
zero chance
Book Richardson is a good recruiter with a lot of Arizona ties.
azgreg

Post by azgreg »

AzCatFan2

Post by AzCatFan2 »

zonagrad wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 9:16 am
AzCatFan2 wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 9:10 am Look at Kentucky hires over the past years. Pitino was the youngest, least experienced guy they have hired over the past 4 decades. Kentucky has either hired from other BCS level programs like Smith, or from the NBA like Calipari. Pitino was more a flavor-of-the-month coach with one, deep tournament run, and no long track record of success.

Pitino coached Boston University to the NCAA tourney after a 24 year drought. He then went to the NBA as an assistant with the Knicks under Hubie Brown. Before Providence hired Pitino, they went 11-20 in a really, really tough conference. We're talking the Big East in its heyday with G'Town, Syracuse, St. Johns and UCONN and Pitt. Providene went to the Final Four under Pitino. That's not taking a flyer on an unproven coach. Kentucky did their homework.
Pitino wasn't Kentucky's first choice back in 1989. Someone very familiar to us was. Lute Olson, who was just coming off his second Final Four and first with Arizona, after building us into a national power. Kentucky knew is needed a program builder, and Lute was one of the best. Lute was offered the job but turned it down to stay with his family in the west, and finish what he started in Tucsson. Pitino wasn't even second choice. That was P.J. Carlissimo. Pitino was third choice, per this article: https://www.nationofblue.com/The-Ripple ... h-of-1989/

If we fire Miller, we're facing a similar issue as Kentucky of 30+ years ago. With the NCAA shadow looming, we're likely not going to get our first or second choice. But sometimes, the third choice is the charm. If not, we begin again in 5 years.

Either way, we need a decision. Stick with Miller and give him an extension, or fire him. Leaving everyone blowing in the wind isn't doing anyone any good.
dovecanyoncat

Post by dovecanyoncat »

AzCatFan2 wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 11:51 am Leaving everyone blowing in the wind isn't doing anyone any good.
Then that's what we'll do for the longest period of time possible and inflicting the maximum confusion, bad press and diminishing good will between current players, potential recruits, coaching staff and university mandarins. Don't forget the opportunity to torment fans. It's a target rich environment and our extended clip is fully loaded.

I admit I'm seeing through the glass darkly. Is there any reason not to? It's not as if we've suffered enough.
“Conservatism consists of exactly one proposition …There must be in-groups whom the law protects but does not bind, alongside out-groups whom the law binds but does not protect.”

~ Wilhoit's Law
Spaceman Spiff

Post by Spaceman Spiff »

The article, which Miller's people probably are sources in, says he'd take a 2-3 year extension.

Let's cut the BS. We're idiots if we don't take him up on that.
Beachcat97

Post by Beachcat97 »

97cats wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 10:37 am
zero chance
Holy shite! You know it’s gettin serious when 97 shows up!
zonagrad

Post by zonagrad »

The time to part ways with Miller has passed. It would've been perfectly reasonable (although I would have been against it) to sever ties over the last three years. Miller navigated some really rough waters and now it finally appears he's stabilized the program with a young roster built for at least 2-3 years in college and not the OADs. Why would you screw with the current situation. It's not as though Arizona finished in Mike Hopkins territory and the roster is depleted and recruiting is in the shitter. Miller made it through the toughest patch -- and now you're hoping he goes away? Makes zero sense.

An extension of 2-3 years puts the program on solid ground. Assuming there's no more dirt on Miller (which we were all wondering about before the NOA went public), then why not extend? If you extend 2-3 years and Miller performs sub-standard...say 4-5 or worse in the Pac. No NCAA or barely making the tourney -- then the topic can be addressed again next year. But the forecast certainly looks much more promising than it did a year ago doesn't it? Next year we should be a legit top 25 team -- maybe top 15-25 is a reasonable expectation. Contending for the Pac 12 title is also a reasonable expectation. Oregon loses its top two players. Colorado loses its best player. USC will lose its best player. UCLA will likely be the favorite -- but not by much. We're in a pretty good spot -- and most fans know it. They're excited about our guys. With McKale back open, a fun roster and Miller coaching hard -- I imagine the fan support will really accelerate. There's a lot of pent-up demand for Arizona basketball to be back. One person is standing in the way.
Beachcat97

Post by Beachcat97 »

The fallout from firing Miller right now is difficult to fathom.
Irish27

Post by Irish27 »

The dumbest thing to do now is fire Miller. They need to give him a 3-year extension. If they fire him, not only will they lose current players, but also the past players won't want to have anything to do with the program.
2019 & 2021 Basketball RAP Winner/2022 Football RAP Winner