Kansas

Moderators: UAdevil, JMarkJohns

JMarkJohns

Re: Kansas

Post by JMarkJohns »

azcat34 wrote:
enfuego wrote:
UAEebs86 wrote:He'll be back to make fun of Rondae's injury just like he did last year with Brandon. He's a classy guy.
I never made fun of Ashley's injury.
Specifically remember JMJ editing your posts when you making fun of the injury, so yea they aren't there anymore.
This is exactly right. You know what you wrote. I know what you wrote. Salim'sHeadband knows what you wrote. You immediately mocked the injury of Ashley. I edited offending posts to mock you.
KaibabKat

Post by KaibabKat »

Who is you?
UAEebs86

Post by UAEebs86 »

enfuego
We are the people our parents warned us about.
-JB
2022 Survival Pool Co-Champion
enfuego

Post by enfuego »

JMarkJohns wrote:
azcat34 wrote:
enfuego wrote:
UAEebs86 wrote:He'll be back to make fun of Rondae's injury just like he did last year with Brandon. He's a classy guy.
Specifically remember JMJ editing your posts when you making fun of the injury, so yea they aren't there anymore.
This is exactly right. You know what you wrote. I know what you wrote. Salim'sHeadband knows what you wrote. You immediately mocked the injury of Ashley. I edited offending posts to mock you.
You're going to have to remind me, because I have never made fun of a player's injury.
"Arizona got uppercutted out of the 2018 tournament by No. 13 Buffalo, which delivered one of the most overwhelming, lopsided upsets by a double-digit seed in tournament history (89-68). "
UAEebs86

Post by UAEebs86 »

Just special needs kids?
-JB
azcat34

Post by azcat34 »

enfuego wrote:
JMarkJohns wrote:
azcat34 wrote:
enfuego wrote:
You're going to have to remind me, because I have never made fun of a player's injury.
You were being a little cranky bitch after yet another Kansas loss and you came on the board the same night after Arizona lost to Cal and talked shit about Ashley's injury. Was truly pathetic even for you.

http://forum.goazcats.com/showthread.ph ... 85&page=64
enfuego

Post by enfuego »

Arizona (avg 8.3 seed)

14: 3-1 (1 seed); lost to 2 seed Wisconsin in Elite 8
13: 2-1 (6 seed); lost to 2 seed Ohio State in S16
12: NO TOURNAMENT BERTH
11: 3-1 (5 seed); lost to 3 seed UCONN in Elite 8; (defeated Duke)
10: NO TOURNAMENT BERTH
09: 2-1 (12 seed); lost to 1 seed Louisville in S16
"Arizona got uppercutted out of the 2018 tournament by No. 13 Buffalo, which delivered one of the most overwhelming, lopsided upsets by a double-digit seed in tournament history (89-68). "
UAEebs86

Post by UAEebs86 »

We're kind of busy douchebag. We'll get back to you later.
Last edited by UAEebs86 on Sat Mar 28, 2015 4:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-JB
EastCoastCat

Post by EastCoastCat »

enfuego wrote:Arizona (avg 8.3 seed)

you have time on your hands..sorry aboout that but we have a final four to get to.
enfuego

Post by enfuego »

Go Arizona! You've got this in the bag!
UAEebs86

Post by UAEebs86 »

Doesn't work that way dickhead.
-JB
UAdevil

Post by UAdevil »

Not a good idea to troll tonight 'fuegs. I've got an itchy trigger finger tonight. :-)
Love the 've! Stop with the: Would of - Could of - Should of - Must of - Might of
WildcatStunner

Post by WildcatStunner »

UAdevil wrote:Not a good idea to troll tonight 'fuegs. I've got an itchy trigger finger tonight. :-)
UAdevil, you have my sympathy. I can just see people acting with their heart instead of their brain tonight =[
UAdevil

Post by UAdevil »

WildcatStunner wrote:
UAdevil wrote:Not a good idea to troll tonight 'fuegs. I've got an itchy trigger finger tonight. :-)
UAdevil, you have my sympathy. I can just see people acting with their heart instead of their brain tonight =[
Yep. :lol:

I was just going to drink myself into a stupor until I realized I'd better monitor the board tonight. Ha ha.
Love the 've! Stop with the: Would of - Could of - Should of - Must of - Might of
CalStateTempe

Post by CalStateTempe »

ban hammer if he tries anything.
dirtbags

Post by dirtbags »

enfuego wrote:Arizona (avg 8.3 seed)

maybe it's because CSM had to rebuild the program at Arizona nearly from scratch, whereas self was fortunate to cash-in on the fruits of roy's work at ku and take over an ncaa runner-up team in his first year there -- and he couldn't even get THAT right.

n.b. Miller's teams play to their seed and actually lose to tougher teams. kansas seems to have made losing to lower-seeded teams into an artform:

KANSAS
2015: #2 seed - lost to #7 seed Wichita State in Second Round
2014: #2 seed - lost to #10 seed Stanford in Second Round
2013: #1 seed - lost to #4 seed Michigan in S16
2011: #1 seed - lost to #11 seed VCU in E8
2010: #1 seed - lost to #9 seed Northern Iowa in Second Round
2007: #1 seed - lost to #2 seed UCLA in E8
2006: #4 seed - lost to #13 seed Bradley in First Round
2005: #3 seed - lost to #14 seed Bucknell in First Round

under self, ku has fallen short of expectations in the dance nearly 70% of the time. now that's tradition!
UofACat23

Post by UofACat23 »

enfuego wrote:
Did you even attend UA? We don't recruit the same players? Rabb, Zimmerman, Bragg, Kaleb "Future European Career" Tarczewski, Stanley Johnson, Embiid, Oubre....etc. etc.
No, I didn't attend the UofA, I attended the University of Pennsylvania, but I've followed Arizona recruiting as close as anyone. The only real recruiting battle among any of those players was Tarc. Obviously there is always going to be some mutual interest among the top teams and top players, but Kansas and Arizona rarely go head to head, and by that logic you should be on every top 20 program's message board trolling them.

I also can't help but notice you haven't addressed any of the other points In my post. If you're a Kansas fan why don't you care when your team wins or loses?

There is no rivalry between Kansas and Arizona, and you're not even a Kansas fan anyways, so why are you even here? Do have any purpose other than trash-talking Arizona and why would you even want to do that? I really think you might need help because it's not healthy beahvior... most adults don't spend their time trying to make strangers feel bad on the internet. I seriously suggest you look in the mirror and ask yourself what you're trying to accomplish by posting here.
enfuego

Post by enfuego »

UofACat23 wrote:
enfuego wrote:
Did you even attend UA? We don't recruit the same players? Rabb, Zimmerman, Bragg, Kaleb "Future European Career" Tarczewski, Stanley Johnson, Embiid, Oubre....etc. etc.
No, I didn't attend the UofA, I attended the University of Pennsylvania, but I've followed Arizona recruiting as close as anyone. The only real recruiting battle among any of those players was Tarc. Obviously there is always going to be some mutual interest among the top teams and top players, but Kansas and Arizona rarely go head to head, and by that logic you should be on every top 20 program's message board trolling them.

I also can't help but notice you haven't addressed any of the other points In my post. If you're a Kansas fan why don't you care when your team wins or loses?

There is no rivalry between Kansas and Arizona, and you're not even a Kansas fan anyways, so why are you even here? Do have any purpose other than trash-talking Arizona and why would you even want to do that? I really think you might need help because it's not healthy beahvior... most adults don't spend their time trying to make strangers feel bad on the internet. I seriously suggest you look in the mirror and ask yourself what you're trying to accomplish by posting here.
I didn't respond to anything in your post, because it was made up. I attended KU. I am a KU fan. I've stated many times why I dislike Arizona and post here. And we recruit the same players, you must not understand recruiting as much as you think you do.
ASUHATER!

Post by ASUHATER! »

I very much doubt it went to Kansas much less has a college degree. Fuegs seems to be a slackjawed farm hand from Hutchinson
i was going to put the ua/asu records here...but i forgot what they were.

i'll just go with fuck asu.
UofACat23

Post by UofACat23 »

enfuego wrote:
UofACat23 wrote:
enfuego wrote:

I didn't respond to anything in your post, because it was made up. I attended KU. I am a KU fan. I've stated many times why I dislike Arizona and post here. And we recruit the same players, you must not understand recruiting as much as you think you do.
What was made up? You said you don't care when your team wins or loses several times in this thread. Either admit that you care, or admit that you're not a fan.

You also said you were only here because we wanted to laugh at us. How is that not unhealthy behavior and incredibly sad for an adult to behave that way? I seriously hope you don't have children because you would be a terrible role model for them.

Also, I understand Arizona recruiting far better than you. Kansas is not Arizona's rival on the court, or on the recruiting trail. Maybe back when Lute was the coach, but certainly not under Miller. We went head to head for Tarc, and that's about it under Miller. There are at least a dozen teams that Arizona would consider a rival over Kansas and I'm sure the same thing could be said about Kansas with respect to Arizona.

So again, why are you here? What do you gain from this? How do you justify this trolling to yourself as somehow being socially acceptable?
enfuego

Post by enfuego »

UofACat23 wrote:
enfuego wrote:
UofACat23 wrote:
enfuego wrote:

What was made up? You said you don't care when your team wins or loses several times in this thread. Either admit that you care, or admit that you're not a fan.

You also said you were only here because we wanted to laugh at us. How is that not unhealthy behavior and incredibly sad for an adult to behave that way? I seriously hope you don't have children because you would be a terrible role model for them.

Also, I understand Arizona recruiting far better than you. Kansas is not Arizona's rival on the court, or on the recruiting trail. Maybe back when Lute was the coach, but certainly not under Miller. We went head to head for Tarc, and that's about it under Miller. There are at least a dozen teams that Arizona would consider a rival over Kansas and I'm sure the same thing could be said about Kansas with respect to Arizona.

So again, why are you here? What do you gain from this? How do you justify this trolling to yourself as somehow being socially acceptable?
Is there an ignore function here?
UofACat23

Post by UofACat23 »

enfuego wrote:
UofACat23 wrote:
enfuego wrote:
UofACat23 wrote:
enfuego wrote:

Is there an ignore function here?
Not as much fun trolling when you have no facts and get called out for it?

Ignoring your problems won't make them go away... Introspection is hard, but I think you could benefit from it.
azgreg

Post by azgreg »

enfuego wrote:Is there an ignore function here?
You could just go away.
UAEebs86

Post by UAEebs86 »

UofACat23 wrote:

Ignoring your problems won't make them go away... Introspection is hard, but I think you could benefit from it.
Don't waste your time UofACat23. I've gone down this path with him and he won't answer.

He was banned at TOS for making fun of a special needs kid. He made fun of Ashley's injury last year.

He's a bad human being.
-JB
enfuego

Post by enfuego »

UofACat23 wrote:

I countered all of your "facts." Your counter was to ignore my counter and hold to your disproven "facts."
PieceOfMeat

Post by PieceOfMeat »

JMarkJohns wrote:
azcat34 wrote:
enfuego wrote:
....and yet we let this type of trash hang out on our board?

If someone is....I'll call it low-class....to the point of mocking Ashley's injury (not to mention the other things mentioned), they shouldn't ever be allowed back. I know at TOS we didn't have the power to ban him, but we do here.
It's long past time to bring this back to the court, let's do it with a small update:

enfuego

Post by enfuego »

UAEebs86 wrote:
UofACat23 wrote:

Don't waste your time UofACat23. I've gone down this path with him and he won't answer.

He was banned at TOS for making fun of a special needs kid. He made fun of Ashley's injury last year.

He's a bad human being.
This pathetic POS has offered to take you out for a beer. I'd be more than happy to have a basketball discussion with you in person.
UAEebs86

Post by UAEebs86 »

PieceOfMeat wrote:
JMarkJohns wrote:
azcat34 wrote:
enfuego wrote:
....and yet we let this type of trash hang out on our board?

If someone is....I'll call it low-class....to the point of mocking Ashley's injury, they shouldn't ever be allowed back. I know at TOS we didn't have the power to ban him, but we do here.
He should have never been allowed here. I know people think it's funny how he's the George Costanza of the board - the opposite of everything he says is the right thing.

I think at the very least he should be confined to one thread like at TOS. He should NEVER be allowed in game threads.
-JB
UAEebs86

Post by UAEebs86 »

I wouldn't spend one minute with you fuegs. You are a bad person.
-JB
enfuego

Post by enfuego »

UAEebs86 wrote:I wouldn't spend one minute with you fuegs. You are a bad person.
I think you just need a hug. Your avatar and posting style shows a lot of repressed anger.
UAEebs86

Post by UAEebs86 »

Repressed anger? Looking for an ignore feature? Even Alanis Morissette can understand the irony of your posts today.

You don't belong here. You are only here to incite. The very definition of a troll.

I've never met you and I can tell you are an awful human being.

<------------- His name is Richard Dice. Look it up sometime.
-JB
UofACat23

Post by UofACat23 »

enfuego wrote:
UofACat23 wrote:

I countered all of your "facts." Your counter was to ignore my counter and hold to your disproven "facts."
Let's look at the recruits you mentioned:

Rabb: Has been between Cal and Arizona for months.
Zimmerman: Those close knew we had no chance of landing Zimm but regardlesshe still hasn't narrowed it from a list of 5 with UNLV and Kentucky being right there. Certainly not a head to head battle.
Bragg: Arizona never really recruited him His finalists were Illinois, Kentucky, and Kansas.
Tarczewski: I agreed with this one
Stanley Johnson: Between Arizona and Kentucky, also took visits to USC, Florida and Oregon were slightly in the mix, Kansas was not. Certainly wasn't a head to head battle.
Embiid: Picked Kansas over Texas and Florida
Oubre: Picked Kansas over Kentucky

Do you have any others? I didn't ignore your post, I told you that we have rarely gone head to head under Miller. Your response is you want to ignore me.
UofACat23

Post by UofACat23 »

Just for fun, I looked at the Scout database for every Arizona commit since Sean Miller has been here, if Kansas was listed as "interested" I found the commitment article to see who they chose Arizona over, here is the results:

Leaf: Kansas not involved
Comanche: Kansas not involved
Smith: Kansas not involved
Trier: Kansas not involved
Simon: Kansas didn’t make the top 5
PJC: Kansas not involved
Craig Victor: Kansas not a finalist
Stanley Johnson: Kansas not a finalist
Allen: Kansas not involved
Ristic: Kansas not involved
Gordon: Kansas not involved
Rondae: Kansas not involved
Pitts: Kansas not involved
Korcheck: Kansas not involved
Ashley: Kansas not involved
Tarc: Chose Arizona over Kansas
York: Kansas not a finalist
Jerrett: Kansas not involved
Chol: chose Arizona over Kansas and UNC
Turner: Chose Arizona over Kansas and UCLA
Nick Johnson: Kansas wasn’t involved
Sidiki Johnson: Kansas wasn’t involved
Perry: Kansas wasn’t involved
Bejarano: Kansas wasn’t involved
Mayes: Kansas wasn’t involved
Williams: Kansas wasn’t involved
Jones: Kansas wasn’t involved
Parrom: Kansas wasn’t involved
Natzyazhko: Kansas wasn’t involved
Hill: Kansas wasn’t involved

Kansas was a finalist in 3 of our 30 commits (a whopping 10%), and 2 of those players ended up transferring (1 was a complete disaster). Oh, and 2 of those 3 "battles" were in 2011. Sounds like a real recruiting rivalry to me...
enfuego

Post by enfuego »

UofACat23 wrote:Just for fun, I looked at the Scout database for every Arizona commit since Sean Miller has been here, if Kansas was listed as "interested" I found the commitment article to see who they chose Arizona over, here is the results:

Leaf: Kansas not involved (early commit, no time to get involved)
Comanche: Kansas not involved (agreed)
Smith: Kansas not involved (agreed)
Trier: Kansas not involved (Kansas tried to get involved.)
Simon: Kansas didn’t make the top 5 (Kansas recruited)
PJC: Kansas not involved (who?)
Craig Victor: Kansas not a finalist (Kansas recruited)
Stanley Johnson: Kansas not a finalist (Kansas recruited)
Allen: Kansas not involved (agreed)
Ristic: Kansas not involved (agreed)
Gordon: Kansas not involved (Kansas recruited)
Rondae: Kansas not involved (agreed)
Pitts: Kansas not involved (agreed)
Korcheck: Kansas not involved (agreed)
Ashley: Kansas not involved (Kansas recruited)
Tarc: Chose Arizona over Kansas (Kansas recruited)
York: Kansas not a finalist (no clue)
Jerrett: Kansas not involved (agreed)
Chol: chose Arizona over Kansas and UNC (Kansas recruited)
Turner: Chose Arizona over Kansas and UCLA (Kansas recruited)
Nick Johnson: Kansas wasn’t involved (agreed)
Sidiki Johnson: Kansas wasn’t involved (agreed)
Perry: Kansas wasn’t involved (agreed)
Bejarano: Kansas wasn’t involved (of course not)
Mayes: Kansas wasn’t involved (agreed)
Williams: Kansas wasn’t involved (who?)
Jones: Kansas wasn’t involved (who?)
Parrom: Kansas wasn’t involved (agreed)
Natzyazhko: Kansas wasn’t involved (agreed)
Hill: Kansas wasn’t involved (agreed)

Kansas was a finalist in 3 of our 30 commits (a whopping 10%), and 2 of those players ended up transferring (1 was a complete disaster). Oh, and 2 of those 3 "battles" were in 2011. Sounds like a real recruiting rivalry to me...
Not getting a commitment and recruiting are not the same thing. There are a whole bunch of "Kansas recruited" for you to be standing firm on your position that we don't recruit the same players.
UofACat23

Post by UofACat23 »

The only players you should care about are the ones that chose Arizona over Kansas (and vice versa for Arizona fans), why would you possibly care if Kansas beat out Arizona, or if both teams recruited a player that chose another team like Kentucky? They simply do not have a rivalry in recruiting or on the court, so your hatred is absurd, especially coming from someone who doesn't even care if his team wins or loses.

I focused on finalists because that's the only thing relevant to this conversation. If you couldn't gather that from the "context" (as you so elegantly put it earlier in this thread) then that's on you.

Again, my point is that Kansas is nothing to most Arizona fans and Arizona is nothing to most Kansas fans. A lot of us dislike you because frankly you're only here to try to be an ass. A lot of us remember when Self used to tell recruits that Lute was going to die soon... we weren't happy about that. But that's about our only thoughts with respect to Kansas. The reason I mentioned this lack of rivalry goes back to my one and only question: Why are you here? What do you get out of this trolling?
azgreg

Post by azgreg »

enfuego wrote:I've stated many times why I dislike Arizona and post here.
If you don't mind, refresh my memory.
enfuego

Post by enfuego »

azgreg wrote:

My 14 year old said something disturbing to me before the Arizona vs Wisconsin game. He says, dad, now that Kansas isn't in the tournament anymore, it would be kind of cool if an Arizona team won it all. I laughed it off and said not in this house, it won't. :D
ASUHATER!

Post by ASUHATER! »

Too bad kid sounds pretty smart
i was going to put the ua/asu records here...but i forgot what they were.

i'll just go with fuck asu.
azgreg

Post by azgreg »

ASUHATER! wrote:Too bad kid sounds pretty smart
Adopted.
azgreg

Post by azgreg »

enfuego wrote:
azgreg wrote:

My 14 year old said something disturbing to me before the Arizona vs Wisconsin game. He says, dad, now that Kansas isn't in the tournament anymore, it would be kind of cool if an Arizona team won it all. I laughed it off and said not in this house, it won't. :D
Wow, that's so much worse then Kansas fans calling Lute Olson dead and making fun of his stroke.
UofACat23

Post by UofACat23 »

enfuego wrote:
azgreg wrote:

Are you kidding me? We beat Kansas in the tournament 18 years ago so you decide to make it your life's mission to piss off as many Arizona fans as possible? In case you forgot, your team already got their revenge when you beat us in the Elite 8 in 2003 and you don't see any of us crying about it. Get the f*ck over it and leave us alone.

Also, I thought you didn't care when your team loses to a lower seed in the tournament. Can't win a championship every year, right?
Bear Down Vegas

Post by Bear Down Vegas »

enfuego wrote:
azgreg wrote:

Classy! Bring him up strong sir.
dirtbags

Post by dirtbags »

re: recruiting
don't forget josh selby or even brandon jennings. you could also throw jeff withey and zach peters into the mix if you count those as "recruiting" battles, as well as players that both programs went after and neither landed - like shabazz muhammad, justise winslow, lebryan nash, myles turner, etc. but i digress.

i'll also catch some flak for saying this, but i do enjoy having enfuego around and hope he doesn't get banned or "confined" or whatever. granted, i missed the stuff he posted about bash's injury and the special-needs kid on TOS; but he's been pretty well-behaved here and i've enjoyed his banter which keeps us all on our toes. way more entertaining than otherschool trolls like that idiot LosAngelesDon. plus, there's the whole reverse-jinx effect. :D

if i remember correctly he lives in phx, immersed among UofA fans of all sorts. i can only imagine the personal hell that must he experience on a day-to-day basis, and just laaaaaaaugh when i see it all come out here. so with zero snark and much gratitude, i thank enfuego for keeping things interesting and bringing out the best in all of us this season. keep on hating, man. btfd. :lol:
Bear Down Vegas

dirtbags wrote:...i'll also catch some flak for saying this, but i do enjoy having enfuego around and hope he doesn't get banned or "confined" or whatever. granted, i missed the stuff he posted about bash's injury and the special-needs kid on TOS; but he's been pretty well-behaved here and i've enjoyed his banter which keeps us all on our toes. way more entertaining than otherschool trolls like that idiot LosAngelesDon. plus, there's the whole reverse-jinx effect. :D

if i remember correctly he lives in phx, immersed among UofA fans of all sorts. i can only imagine the personal hell that must he experience on a day-to-day basis, and just laaaaaaaugh when i see it all come out here. so with zero snark and much gratitude, i thank enfuego for keeping things interesting and bringing out the best in all of us this season. keep on hating, man. btfd. :lol:
This has been my general take on him but I too missed the offensive/gutter posts. Plus, he doesn't really bring much after it's obvious his team isn't better. He can be entertaining in the first half of the season but by the time conference play is thick, it's like he loses his decent trolling ability & it goes straight into the toilet/waste of time garbage with him. With the occasional reverse-jinx being the exception.
UofACat23

Post by UofACat23 »

dirtbags wrote:re: recruiting
don't forget josh selby or even brandon jennings. you could also throw jeff withey and zach peters into the mix if you count those as "recruiting" battles, as well as players that both programs went after and neither landed - like shabazz muhammad, justise winslow, lebryan nash, myles turner, etc. but i digress.

i'll also catch some flak for saying this, but i do enjoy having enfuego around and hope he doesn't get banned or "confined" or whatever. granted, i missed the stuff he posted about bash's injury and the special-needs kid on TOS; but he's been pretty well-behaved here and i've enjoyed his banter which keeps us all on our toes. way more entertaining than otherschool trolls like that idiot LosAngelesDon. plus, there's the whole reverse-jinx effect. :D

I thought of Josh Selby, but when I looked it up, Arizona wasn't a finalist for him. Brandon Jenning and Withey were both Lute reruits. Shabazz was going to UCLA for years. Winslow was obviously between Arizona and Duke. Nash and Turner Arizona never seriously recruited. However, my real point is that there is no situation where an Arizona fan is saying "ugh, we lost another recruit to Kansas?" or vice-versa. There is nothing which suggests any meaningful recruiting rivalry under Miller.

As for banning enfuego, I'm not calling for that at all. I simply don't understand why he's here and he hasn't provided a sufficient answer. He's posted numerous times that it doesn't bother him when his #1 or #2 seeded team loses to teams as low as #14. He said "you can't win it all every year" to justify it. I really don't understand why he would say that. The most likely answer is that he's flat out lying and every single tournament loss eats him up inside (like it does us) and that he despises losing to Wichita State and Stanford in the second round of the tournament, let alone the Bucknell's and Bradley's of the world. If so, that's fine, but at least have the courage to admit it, I'd actually have some respect for him then.

However, even assuming he is actually a Kansas fan, and despite his contentions, cares if his team wins, that still doesn't explain why he's been trolling Arizona message boards for well over 10 years because his team lost a game in the tournament 18 years ago? Kansas has lost in the tournament to numerous teams, so why Arizona? Again, we don't recruit head to head much and we virtually never play each other. There are at least a dozen schools that recruits more directly with Kansas and who they play more frequently than Arizona. Why isn't he posting there? If he lives in phoenix and is surrounded by Arizona fans, that's great, I'm sure none of them could care any less about Kansas basketball.

I don't want him to be banned, I want him to be honest. I really don't understand what he's doing here when he says "whatever" to Kansas losses, and when Arizona isn't even a rival of Kansas. His posts are completely incompatible with each other so his presence make no sense. At least we have an actual rivalry with UCLA. We play each other every year, we recruit the same players, etc. Posters like Bug, TD, Bruins etc make sense. They also openly admit that they're upset when their team under-performs.

I guess I'll just take it as a badge of honor that he decided to ignore me rather than actually address these questions.
Spaceman Spiff

Post by Spaceman Spiff »

enfuego wrote:
azgreg wrote:

I also find it disturbing that you've procreated.
azgreg

Post by azgreg »

Spaceman Spiff wrote:
enfuego wrote:
azgreg wrote:

I also find it disturbing that you've procreated.
The rest of humanity agrees with you.
Bear Down Vegas

enfuego wrote:
azgreg wrote:
So by this rationale folks on the Wisconsin message boards are in for a real treat from some off balance Arizona fan who never shrugs off the fact they kept the better team out of the Final Four these last two years. Especially this year. And said fan will carry this on for, how long exactly?

enfuego - I really want to buy you a beer. Seriously. Next time you're in Vegas, multiple beers - my treat.

If the reason you've been coming here & being a troll (sometimes good, but often awful) is because we beat the best team in the country 18 years ago in the Sweet 16 (we beat a lot of other great teams too) - you could use an extra friend. Call me brother.
azcat34

Post by azcat34 »

azcat49

Post by azcat49 »

Kansas: irrelevant in the college bball landscape and only relevant with the press
Waiting at the Rose Bowl patiently for the cats to arrive
"I've got a fever, and the only prescription is more wildcat sports"
2019 BDW Survivor Pool Champion