Kansas

Moderators: UAdevil, JMarkJohns

azcat34

Re: Kansas

Post by azcat34 »

Kansas still has only 1 recruit for next year.

Too funny.
Bosy Billups

Post by Bosy Billups »

Kansas = the blah blue blood. There's no other way to put it. Lot's of respect for their past, but the present, and future...

UAEebs86

Post by UAEebs86 »

We are the people our parents warned us about.
-JB
2022 Survival Pool Co-Champion
azcat49

Post by azcat49 »

Talk about these guys kicking a guy when he is down. All 5 of them.
Waiting at the Rose Bowl patiently for the cats to arrive
"I've got a fever, and the only prescription is more wildcat sports"
2019 BDW Survivor Pool Champion
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

Bill Self offered Mitch Lightfoot from Gilbert tonight.
Of the 12 coaches, Rush picked the one whose fans have the deepest passion, the longest memories, the greatest lung capacity and … did I mention deep passion?
UAEebs86

Post by UAEebs86 »

Chicat wrote:Bill Self offered Mitch Lightfoot from Gilbert tonight.

If you could read his mind, what a tale his thoughts would tell.
-JB
Bear Down Vegas

Post by Bear Down Vegas »

UAEebs86 wrote:

I got it. Probably only because I'm a Vegas guy though.
Merkin

Post by Merkin »

UAEebs86

Post by UAEebs86 »

enfuego's head just exploded.
-JB
KillerKlown

Post by KillerKlown »

Merkin wrote:
:lol: easily post of the year.
Mike Luke's burner account.
RichardCranium

Post by RichardCranium »

UAEebs86 wrote:
In a musty old hall in Lawrence they prayed,
in the "Allen Fieldhouse Cathedral."
The school bell chimed 'til it rang seventeen times
for each man on the whole Jayhawks roster.
The legend lives on from the Arapaho on down
of the cornfields they call the "Great Plains".
"South Park," they said, "never gives up her dead
when the Shockers of Wichita come early!
Any sufficiently advanced troll is indistinguishable from a genuine kook.
salim'sheadband

Post by salim'sheadband »

Oh my God. This would be like someone photoshopping Mike Dunleavy or Deron Williams into a U of A jersey. I wouldn't be able to convict the Kansas fan who killed everyone responsible for this.
Merkin wrote:
azcat34

Post by azcat34 »

Good pickup here, what is going on with Kentucky?
Beachcat97

Post by Beachcat97 »

azcat34 wrote:Good pickup here, what is going on with Kentucky?
Who else does Kansas have coming back? This is a big commitment for them, but the one-and-done guys need veterans. Without Quin Cook, I don't think Duke wins the title this year.
enfuego

Post by enfuego »

azcat34 wrote:Kansas still has only 1 recruit for next year.

Too funny.

Make that two recruits.

Tevin Mack or Jaylen Brown will look nice to go with Bragg and Diallo. We finally have what we missed last year, a legitimate post rotation!
"Arizona got uppercutted out of the 2018 tournament by No. 13 Buffalo, which delivered one of the most overwhelming, lopsided upsets by a double-digit seed in tournament history (89-68). "
enfuego

Post by enfuego »

Beachcat97 wrote:
azcat34 wrote:Good pickup here, what is going on with Kentucky?
Who else does Kansas have coming back? This is a big commitment for them, but the one-and-done guys need veterans. Without Quin Cook, I don't think Duke wins the title this year.
Graham, Mason
Selden, Svi
Green

Ellis, Diallo, Bragg
Lucas, Traylor, Mickelson

Still in the hunt for Jaylen Brown or Tevin Mack to round out the roster.
"Arizona got uppercutted out of the 2018 tournament by No. 13 Buffalo, which delivered one of the most overwhelming, lopsided upsets by a double-digit seed in tournament history (89-68). "
Beachcat97

Post by Beachcat97 »

I think Brown is going to Michigan or UK.
dirtbags

Post by dirtbags »

what a huge get for ku. diallo is every bit as good as advertised and i'm looking forward to seeing him play in college, even if it's in a stupid kansas jersey. i wonder what the expectation level is for next season among the ku fans.

wreck chieck jayheck!
salim'sheadband

Post by salim'sheadband »

I'd rather Brown to KU than Cal. Michigan over either.
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

enfuego wrote:We finally have what we missed last year, a legitimate post rotation!
I swear I saw you say the exact same thing last year when Cliff pulled his disappearing Illini hat trick.
Of the 12 coaches, Rush picked the one whose fans have the deepest passion, the longest memories, the greatest lung capacity and … did I mention deep passion?
dirtbags

Post by dirtbags »

salim'sheadband wrote:I'd rather Brown to KU than Cal. Michigan over either.
i'd rather brown go to ucla than ku, cal, or mich. oh well. fucking alford.
enfuego

Post by enfuego »

Chicat wrote:
enfuego wrote:We finally have what we missed last year, a legitimate post rotation!
I swear I saw you say the exact same thing last year when Cliff pulled his disappearing Illini hat trick.
We had Cliff and Ellis and a weak bench in the post. We lose Cliff and bring in two impact post players in Diallo and Bragg. That's a 1000% improvement from giving Traylor and Lucas starter minutes.
Longhorned

Post by Longhorned »

Fuck Illinois
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

Hey . . . didn't you used to be Cliff Alexander?
enfuego

Post by enfuego »

Chicat wrote:Hey . . . didn't you used to be Cliff Alexander?

Where did Brandon Ashley get drafted again?

Where in Europe will Kaleb Tarczewski play?
Zero

Post by Zero »

At least they contributed to Arizona and their mothers did not ruin their careers.
Zero

Post by Zero »

Hopefully this KU linebacker doesn't kill your backcourt.
enfuego

Post by enfuego »

Checking in at 21? http://www.fropky.com/best-colleges-ran ... 80-29.html

Wonder who checks in at 16?
ASUHATER!

Post by ASUHATER! »

List is invalid when the guy has a 10 year old picture of the coeds and says "I never thought Arizona was a hot girl Mecca". Has no idea what he's talking about.
i was going to put the ua/asu records here...but i forgot what they were.

i'll just go with fuck asu.
dirtbags

Post by dirtbags »

hey man, enfuego's proud that some dude in uttar pradesh, india from the fropky "informative zone" has ranked ku above us in something -- alongside the celebrity gossip, ringtones, email jokes, and other robot generated-content on that fake website. don't rain on his parade.
Last edited by dirtbags on Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
catgrad97

Post by catgrad97 »

enfuego wrote:Checking in at 21? http://www.fropky.com/best-colleges-ran ... 80-29.html

You think any KU coach or basketball player is somewhere secretly agreeing with posts like this? On any level?

Your internet savvy, manifest in poor reading comprehension, is just so damn terrible that you may be beyond help.
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

dirtbags wrote:hey man, enfuego's proud that some dude in uttar pradesh, india from the fropky "informative zone" has ranked ku above us in something -- alongside the celebrity gossip, ringtones, email jokes, and other robot generated-content on that fake website. don't rain on his parade.
I'm waiting for the fropky fantasy basketball season preview to see if I should draft Joel Embiid.
Spaceman Spiff

Post by Spaceman Spiff »

enfuego wrote:Checking in at 21? http://www.fropky.com/best-colleges-ran ... 80-29.html

Nothing hotter than chicks in long johns and parkas, right?

The fact the writer had not considered the idea that attractive women would exist in Arizona should be an automatic deduction. Look, I hate ASU because I'm a reasonable person, but Arizona/ASU as a state school pair would basically always rate as #1 in the nation for attractive women. Name a state that compares.
enfuego

Post by enfuego »

Chicat wrote:
dirtbags wrote:hey man, enfuego's proud that some dude in uttar pradesh, india from the fropky "informative zone" has ranked ku above us in something -- alongside the celebrity gossip, ringtones, email jokes, and other robot generated-content on that fake website. don't rain on his parade.
I'm waiting for the fropky fantasy basketball season preview to see if I should draft Joel Embiid.
I'm waiting on their analysis on whether I should draft Brandon Ashley?

Serious question... does Ashley and Tarczewski's inability to get drafted hurt UA with recruiting future post talent?
scumdevils86

Post by scumdevils86 »

Tarc wasn't in the draft moron
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

enfuego wrote:
Chicat wrote:

Serious question... does Ashley and Tarczewski's inability to get drafted hurt UA with recruiting future post talent?
Does Alexander and Ellis's inability to get drafted, and Bill Self's offensive hairpiece, idiotic costumes, and penchant for choking early in the tourney hurt Kansas with recruiting future post talent?
enfuego

Post by enfuego »

scumdevils86 wrote:Tarc wasn't in the draft moron
Clearly meant next draft. It's a foregone conclusion.
enfuego

Post by enfuego »

Chicat wrote:
enfuego wrote:
Chicat wrote:

Does Alexander and Ellis's inability to get drafted, and Bill Self's offensive hairpiece, idiotic costumes, and penchant for choking early in the tourney hurt Kansas with recruiting future post talent?
Obviously not. I think Ellis gets drafted late first, early second round. Cliff's problems were he was forced to leave early, because of stupidity on his parent's part. He wasn't ready to go.
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

enfuego wrote:
Chicat wrote:
enfuego wrote:
Chicat wrote:

Obviously not. I think Ellis gets drafted late first, early second round. Cliff's problems were he was forced to leave early, because of stupidity on his parent's part. He wasn't ready to go.
If only Bill Self hadn't so wildly misused Alexander and stunted his growth.

As for Ellis getting drafted in the first round, I'll put money on the fact that won't happen.
Spaceman Spiff

Post by Spaceman Spiff »

Funny how Zeus is supposed to get drafted and first round lock Ellis isn't.

http://www.draftexpress.com/nba-mock-draft/2016/
ChooChooCat

Post by ChooChooCat »

enfuego wrote:
Chicat wrote:

Serious answer...TJ Leaf is already committed and he's a better 4 than you'll land in the 2016 class. Arizona also likely has two NBA centers on its roster next year who won't even start.
enfuego

Post by enfuego »

ChooChooCat wrote:
enfuego wrote:
Chicat wrote:

Serious answer...TJ Leaf is already committed and he's a better 4 than you'll land in the 2016 class. Arizona also likely has two NBA centers on its roster next year who won't even start.
We have a good shot at Bolden who Scout has rated #6 (to Leaf's #13). Who are the two NBA centers on your roster who won't start?
ChooChooCat

Post by ChooChooCat »

enfuego wrote:
ChooChooCat wrote:
enfuego wrote:
Chicat wrote:

We have a good shot at Bolden who Scout has rated #6 (to Leaf's #13). Who are the two NBA centers on your roster who won't start?
Bolden is a center, I said a 4. You can google who the NBA centers on the bench are I'm sure.
enfuego

Post by enfuego »

ChooChooCat

Post by ChooChooCat »

Has anyone heard of the World University Games before this? Did anybody in Kansas knew they existed prior? Way to go beating the Berlin University Bombers in the title game enfuego.
enfuego

Post by enfuego »

ChooChooCat wrote:Has anyone heard of the World University Games before this? Did anybody in Kansas knew they existed prior? Way to go beating the Berlin University Bombers in the title game enfuego.
This 2013 all-star roster finished 9th in 2013.

http://www.usab.com/mens/world-universi ... oster.aspx

Do you hate the USA? Why are you downplaying the USA's 2015 WUG Gold?
ASUHATER!

Post by ASUHATER! »

What about the Sean Miller led fiba u19 title? Far more important than whatever the wug is.

enfuego

Post by enfuego »

ASUHATER! wrote:What about the Sean Miller led fiba u19 title? Far more important than whatever the wug is.
How so?

ETA: Oh, because Miller "Coached" that team? I watched the tournament, the substitution patterns were random and disrupting.
ASUHATER!

Post by ASUHATER! »

Still won gold. No one cares what a wug is. Fiba is worldwide and the stepping stone to that team USA job when coach K retires.

enfuego

Post by enfuego »

ASUHATER! wrote:Still won gold. No one cares what a wug is. Fiba is worldwide and the stepping stone to that team USA job when coach K retires.
Miller won't get the USA job when Coach K retires.

http://espn.go.com/mens-college-basketb ... sity-games