Kansas

Moderators: UAdevil, JMarkJohns

KaibabKat

Re: Kansas

Post by KaibabKat »

Probably won't be hearing from enflamo for awhile.
enfuego

Post by enfuego »

KaibabKat wrote:Probably won't be hearing from enflamo for awhile.
Meh,

We played flat and are going about 6 deep right now. We get Preston and De Souza we'll be fine. Not sure we'll get anything out of Cunliffe, but with the zero we are getting out of Newman right now, I'd rather try Cunliffe instead.

Beside, Washington probably wins the Pac 12 this year.
"Arizona got uppercutted out of the 2018 tournament by No. 13 Buffalo, which delivered one of the most overwhelming, lopsided upsets by a double-digit seed in tournament history (89-68). "
TatetheGreat

Post by TatetheGreat »

enfuego wrote:
Meh,

We played flat and are going about 6 deep right now. We get Preston and De Souza we'll be fine. Not sure we'll get anything out of Cunliffe, but with the zero we are getting out of Newman right now, I'd rather try Cunliffe instead.

Preston is ineligible and won't play college hoops. De Sousa has yet to qualify academically. Your best bet is the football walk-on from AZ.

Washington will not win the Pac-12. PM me if you want to bet on that.
splitsecond

Post by splitsecond »

TatetheGreat wrote:
enfuego wrote:
Meh,

Preston is ineligible and won't play college hoops. De Sousa has yet to qualify academically. Your best bet is the football walk-on from AZ.

Washington will not win the Pac-12. PM me if you want to bet on that.
Stop falling for this larp
Bangkok Wildcat

Post by Bangkok Wildcat »

Hey enfuego, Wow, how embarrassing to lose to.....excuse me Washington in KC while ranked #2. I was going to post some Huskies Howling via YouTube but it’s too much of a pain in the butt to do it here.

Wonder if you’ll fall out of the Top 25 for losing to UW in a, basically, home game scenario....you deserve to. Rock Chalk Jayhawk. Karma is a bitch isn’t it? LMAO.
Bear Down Vegas

Post by Bear Down Vegas »

enfuego wrote:
Meh,

Just when you think fuegy has added a new shot to his game (see: 'meh'), you realize it's really just a a new fake left before his same weak ass move of having an excuse & saying the team that just beat them will win the conference.

enfuego, how many times do we have to go over this? You come to our site to talk shit. I'm not on your boards. Never have been. You think it's hilarious when we lose, and it's never a thing when you do.

ps - Washington is dogshit & they just shit all over you in your house. Happy Holidays.
Longhorned

Post by Longhorned »

Bear Down Vegas wrote:
enfuego wrote:
Meh,

Just when you think fuegy has added a new shot to his game (see: 'meh'), you realize it's really just a a new fake left before his same weak ass move of having an excuse & saying the team that just beat them will win the conference.

enfuego, how many times do we have to go over this? You come to our site to talk shit. I'm not on your boards. Never have been. You think it's hilarious when we lose, and it's never a thing when you do.

ps - Washington is dogshit & they just shit all over you in your house. Happy Holidays.
Happy Holidays!
gumby

Post by gumby »

enfuego wrote:
Meh,

Need new material.
Right where I want to be.
ASUHATER!

Post by ASUHATER! »

enfuego wrote:
Meh,

Washington is probably one of the 2 or 3 worst teams in the league.
i was going to put the ua/asu records here...but i forgot what they were.

i'll just go with fuck asu.
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

gumby wrote:
enfuego wrote:
Meh,

Need new material.
I, for one, love those classic hits. This is like listening to Casey Kasem talk about how little Timmy died of leukemia with his favorite schnauzer by his side before putting the needle on The Pointer Sisters’ “I’m So Excited”.
Of the 12 coaches, Rush picked the one whose fans have the deepest passion, the longest memories, the greatest lung capacity and … did I mention deep passion?
gumby

Post by gumby »

Chicat wrote:
gumby wrote:
enfuego wrote:
Meh,

Need new material.
I, for one, love those classic hits. This is like listening to Casey Kasem talk about how little Timmy died of leukemia with his favorite schnauzer by his side before putting the needle on The Pointer Sisters’ “I’m So Excited”.
:lol:
RiseAndFire

Post by RiseAndFire »

great win by UW - total shocker. beat the #2 team on their home court held them to 64 pts playing a ZONE that extended out to guard the 3pt line :shock:

Miller does not approve because they didn't effort enough.
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

RiseAndFire wrote:great win by UW - total shocker. beat the #2 team on their home court held them to 64 pts playing a ZONE that extended out to guard the 3pt line :shock:

“Another Golden Oldie. A platter that matters. And now a message from our sponsor ..... Metamucil .... for when things won’t budge in the Land of Fudge.”
Of the 12 coaches, Rush picked the one whose fans have the deepest passion, the longest memories, the greatest lung capacity and … did I mention deep passion?
azcat49

Post by azcat49 »

Chicat wrote:
RiseAndFire wrote:great win by UW - total shocker. beat the #2 team on their home court held them to 64 pts playing a ZONE that extended out to guard the 3pt line :shock:

“Another Golden Oldie. A platter that matters. And now a message from our sponsor ..... Metamucil .... for when things won’t budge in the Land of Fudge.”
OMG ROFLAO. That my friend was hilarious. The fudge that won't budge Bahahahaha!
Waiting at the Rose Bowl patiently for the cats to arrive
"I've got a fever, and the only prescription is more wildcat sports"
2019 BDW Survivor Pool Champion
BigSkyCatinMT

Post by BigSkyCatinMT »

For ChiCat;

In 1983 I started and ended a career in radio. Late one night, a DJ and I recorded a fake commercial. Somebody played it, and it was my voice.

Went something like this;

"As we go through life, we are faced with day to day heartache, sorrow, and tragedy. But man, man has the spirit and the will to overcome. Man can face and emerge victorious over the fiercest of adversities. Nothing...nothing Can defeat man except for a torn ass- hole. When You need to mend the other end..."

I forget the product I used, which is unfortunate as I got mine torn before exploring new career avenues.

mtz
formerly, UA Direct, mtzwami, SnowCat, MontanaCat. should cover every forum I've been on in the last 19 years.
gumby

Post by gumby »

In a world where people have multiple interests, one man stands alone. Coming to theaters this Christmas: "Rise and Fire."

Aide: "Mr. President, North Korea has just fired off another missile!'

Rise and Fire: "Let's go to a zone!"

(Jump cut)

Health care expert: "America is the only country that can't cover all of its people."

R&F: "Let's go to a zone!"

(Jump cut)

Newscaster: "Women just don't feel safe in the workplace anymore."

R&F: "They should go to a zone!"

The reviews are in, and the critics all agree: Dustin Hoffman is great as "Rise and Fire." If you liked him as Raymond in "Rain Main."

(jump cut)

"I'm an excellent driver.'

You'll love him as Rise and Fire.

(cut to people staring at the sky as alien invaders swoop down on Earth)

gumby

Post by gumby »

Chicat wrote:

Awesome.
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

BigSkyCatinMT wrote:For ChiCat;

In 1983 I started and ended a career in radio. Late one night, a DJ and I recorded a fake commercial. Somebody played it, and it was my voice.

Went something like this;

"As we go through life, we are faced with day to day heartache, sorrow, and tragedy. But man, man has the spirit and the will to overcome. Man can face and emerge victorious over the fiercest of adversities. Nothing...nothing Can defeat man except for a torn ass- hole. When You need to mend the other end..."

I forget the product I used, which is unfortunate as I got mine torn before exploring new career avenues.

mtz
:lol: :lol: :lol:
gumby wrote:

In a world where people have multiple interests, one man stands alone. Coming to theaters this Christmas: "Rise and Fire."

Aide: "Mr. President, North Korea has just fired off another missile!'

Rise and Fire: "Let's go to a zone!"

(Jump cut)

Health care expert: "America is the only country that can't cover all of its people."

(Jump cut)

Newscaster: "Women just don't feel safe in the workplace anymore."

R&F: "They should go to a zone!"

The reviews are in, and the critics all agree: Dustin Hoffman is great as "Rise and Fire." If you liked him as Raymond in "Rain Main."

(jump cut)

"I'm an excellent driver.'

You'll love him as Rise and Fire.

(cut to people staring at the sky as alien invaders swoop down on Earth)

I love this board so much.
scumdevils86

Post by scumdevils86 »

:lol: lordy
CalStateTempe

Post by CalStateTempe »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

MBDWGA

Gumbys doing his part.
Bear Down Vegas

epic. all of it.

#willreadagain
enfuego

Post by enfuego »

I'm missing the inside joke, but Washington has some players on their squad. Surprised they are projected to be in the 10-12 range in the pac12. I guess we shall see how UA performs against this bottom dweller.
"Arizona got uppercutted out of the 2018 tournament by No. 13 Buffalo, which delivered one of the most overwhelming, lopsided upsets by a double-digit seed in tournament history (89-68). "
Bear Down Vegas

you're missing something alright. good tidings & good cheer!
dovecanyoncat

Post by dovecanyoncat »

These are the games that try men's souls. AssU 12.5 pt dogs at Kansas. I have both VooDoo dolls but only an odd number of pins. Decisions ... decisions ...
“Conservatism consists of exactly one proposition …There must be in-groups whom the law protects but does not bind, alongside out-groups whom the law binds but does not protect.”

~ Wilhoit's Law
Alieberman

Post by Alieberman »

dovecanyoncat wrote:These are the games that try men's souls. AssU 12.5 pt dogs at Kansas. I have both VooDoo dolls but only an odd number of pins. Decisions ... decisions ...
I gotta root for ASU in this 1. It will make our Pac-12 opener an even sweeter win.
BBQ wildcat

Post by BBQ wildcat »

I have no love for Kansas, that's for sure. But I DO have a lot of hate for ASsU. So I hope Kansas puts a huge beatdown on the scummies.
enfuego

Post by enfuego »

BBQ wildcat wrote:I have no love for Kansas, that's for sure. But I DO have a lot of hate for ASsU. So I hope Kansas puts a huge beatdown on the scummies.
With our lack of frontcourt depth, I'm not feeling good about this one. Does ASU play zone?
Beachcat97

Post by Beachcat97 »

KU isn’t losing back to back home games.
PHXCATS

Post by PHXCATS »

Beachcat97 wrote:KU isn’t losing back to back home games.
Not today that's for sure since they didn't lose their last home game.

I like you overall but "maybe you should go back to college for another seven years and study a globe"
2018 Bear Down Wildcats Conference Championship Challenge Champion
Catintheheat

Post by Catintheheat »

I can already tell in less than a minute into the game that ASU is running into a buzz saw. Kansas is inspired. I think they will win by about 30.
Catintheheat

Post by Catintheheat »

10-2 Kansas. Not even 2 minutes into the game.
RondaeShimmy

Post by RondaeShimmy »

Hard to win when the Phog gets rolling
TatetheGreat

Post by TatetheGreat »

Yeah, this is getting ugly. How did ASU get to 8-0?
Catintheheat

Post by Catintheheat »

TatetheGreat wrote:Yeah, this is getting ugly. How did ASU get to 8-0?
ASU is actually back into the game on the luckiest 3-point shot I've seen this season. Adam Spanich would be proud.
Catintheheat

Post by Catintheheat »

This is turning into a really good basketball game so far. I am impressed that ASU held their composure during KU's opening run. They are a good basketball team.
TatetheGreat

Post by TatetheGreat »

I don't think they will be able to hang with KU playing at home. ASU will wear down in the second half.
Longhorned

Post by Longhorned »

ASU’s defense is really really really bad
TatetheGreat

Post by TatetheGreat »

LOL @ ASU's "Guard U" shirts
Beachcat97

Post by Beachcat97 »

PHXCATS wrote:

I like you overall but "maybe you should go back to college for another seven years and study a globe"
http://www.espn.com/mens-college-basket ... =400988249" target="_blank

I honestly thought this was a home game. Huge Jayhawk logo on the floor, and a sea of KU fans. Technically not a home game. My bad.
TatetheGreat

Post by TatetheGreat »

ASU would be unstoppable if they found players named Hennessy and Courvoisier to play with Remy Martin.
enfuego

Post by enfuego »

Beachcat97 wrote:
PHXCATS wrote:

I honestly thought this was a home game. Huge Jayhawk logo on the floor, and a sea of KU fans. Technically not a home game. My bad.
Last game against Washington was in KC, not in Lawrence. So not a home court game.
PHXCATS

Post by PHXCATS »

Beachcat97 wrote:
PHXCATS wrote:

We all make mistakes but this was the 2nd time in less than a week you made a similar error
2018 Bear Down Wildcats Conference Championship Challenge Champion
azcat49

Post by azcat49 »

ASSU does put some pressure on you offensively. I think this goes to the wire and it would not surprise me if the scum win.
Catintheheat

Post by Catintheheat »

azcat49 wrote:ASSU does put some pressure on you offensively. I think this goes to the wire and it would not surprise me if the scum win.
Other than their interior defense they look good. You have to admit that Hurley is a good coach with what he has done with the lack of talent. Right now I would say they are the second best team in the conference.
Longhorned

Post by Longhorned »

Kansas isn't very big but they can get anything want or draw a foul inside. And yet....
Irish27

Post by Irish27 »

Catintheheat wrote:
azcat49 wrote:ASSU does put some pressure on you offensively. I think this goes to the wire and it would not surprise me if the scum win.
Other than their interior defense they look good. You have to admit that Hurley is a good coach with what he has done with the lack of talent. Right now I would say they are the second best team in the conference.
If asu beats Kansas, they are the best team as of today in the Pac-12.
2019 & 2021 Basketball RAP Winner/2022 Football RAP Winner
azcat49

Post by azcat49 »

Kansas is doing a terrible job of dictating tempo. They think they can run with ASSU and they can't. When we play ASSU we will need to not turn it over and play the game at our speed. If they push tempo we will be in trouble.

We have more talent but right now on level play they are the best team in the conference
Catintheheat

Post by Catintheheat »

Kansas is looking like we did in the Bahamas. lol enfuego???
Catintheheat

Post by Catintheheat »

The opening game of the conference now is going to be epic. McKale will be rocking. It's about time a UA/scummie game has some meaning.
TatetheGreat

Post by TatetheGreat »

Catintheheat wrote:
This is the first good team Hurley has had, but definitely a legit conference title contender. Gotta force their guards to chuck rather than drive.