UNC @ Kentucky

Moderators: UAdevil, JMarkJohns

CBCat

UNC @ Kentucky

Post by CBCat »

...Lately I don't know which site to post in, here or Scout, hahaha, but anyway.

UNC getting boat raced by Kentucky.

Ruh Roh
CalStateTempe

Re: UNC @ Kentucky

Post by CalStateTempe »

I normally wouldn't say this, but Go UNC.
CalStateTempe

Post by CalStateTempe »

UNC...

You're worthless.
Catintheheat

Post by Catintheheat »

Kentucky looks unbeatable. Do they ever miss? And the defense looks good too. They have taken UNC completely out of their game.
ButtonSalmon

Post by ButtonSalmon »

I think we would give Kentucky a game. One thing about Miller's teams, they are not easily intimidated and will stand up and fight against anyone. That said, Kentucky looks real good right now, though it is early, a lot can happen between now and March. Most of the time all our brackets are wrong when tourney time comes, just remember that. The team that looks like it will march through March and win it all usually doesn't.

The sad thing is, as terrific as Miller has recruited, he may have to step it up a few more notches to compete with what Cal is doing these days. And that is no knock on Miller, his recruiting has been incredible and that is precisely what makes this all so insane.
cats101

Post by cats101 »

Catintheheat wrote:Kentucky looks unbeatable. Do they ever miss? And the defense looks good too. They have taken UNC completely out of their game.
I've seen games where they don't look unbeatable...Kansas game not being one :lol: