Suck it, Bobby Hurley

Moderators: UAdevil, JMarkJohns

ASUHATER!

Re: Enjoy it, Bobby Hurley

Post by ASUHATER! »

Gilbertcat wrote:Lol...I flipped over to their game...he put the tarps back up. 1/3 full against a top 10 team.
They play central Arkansas at home at noon on Thursday...I wonder if even 1000 people will be there.
i was going to put the ua/asu records here...but i forgot what they were.

i'll just go with fuck asu.
Gilbertcat

Post by Gilbertcat »

Dang...why would you schedule at that time? 1000 indeed. Mostly the players' families and homeless people.
UAEebs86

Post by UAEebs86 »

Gilbertcat wrote:Dang...why would you schedule at that time? 1000 indeed. Mostly the players' families and homeless people.
If homeless people had a can of food, wouldn't they just eat it instead of using it for admission to a Scummies game? :D
We are the people our parents warned us about.
-JB
2022 Survival Pool Co-Champion
Gilbertcat

Post by Gilbertcat »

I incorrectly assumed they would give out free nachos then
dirtbags

Post by dirtbags »

ohhh

when you said "homeless people" i just assumed you meant asu alums
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

Doesn't look like he's enjoying it.
Of the 12 coaches, Rush picked the one whose fans have the deepest passion, the longest memories, the greatest lung capacity and … did I mention deep passion?
Bangkok Wildcat

Post by Bangkok Wildcat »

Chicat wrote:Doesn't look like he's enjoying it.
Every time I see him he looks like he's about to throw a temper tantrum......perfect fit :-)
Olsondogg

Post by Olsondogg »

Bobby strikes me as the kind of guy who is pissed off in the midst of an orgasm
I fly like a hawk, or better yet an eagle--a seagull. I sniff suckers out like a beagle...My ego is off and running and gone, Cause I'm about the best and if you diss than that's wrong
Bangkok Wildcat

Olsondogg wrote:Bobby strikes me as the kind of guy who is pissed off in the midst of an orgasm
Lol....and probably afterwards too! ;-)

Hey Spaceman...the title of this thread just feels too soft.....can't you change it back to 'Suck it Bobby Hurley' or anything else more defamatory? He doesn't deserve your respect IMHO. ;-)
Spaceman Spiff

Post by Spaceman Spiff »

Olsondogg wrote:Bobby strikes me as the kind of guy who is pissed off in the midst of an orgasm
I assume it goes like this:

-Furtive, abrupt foreplay, followed by Bobby pressing her to remove her clothes, then offering sharp criticism of how fast she is doing it.
-Bobby insists on commencing the act with his hands behind his back. This makes it more difficult, and he gets progressively sharper with blaming her.
-He offers up a few herky jerky thrusts while staring at his framed photo of Coach K.
-He makes his ejection face.
-He gets in the shower and recreates this pose.

azcat49

Post by azcat49 »

Sparky's pose or the guy holding his face in his hands :)
Waiting at the Rose Bowl patiently for the cats to arrive
"I've got a fever, and the only prescription is more wildcat sports"
2019 BDW Survivor Pool Champion
Bangkok Wildcat

Spaceman Spiff wrote:
I assume it goes like this:

-Furtive, abrupt foreplay, followed by Bobby pressing her to remove her clothes, then offering sharp criticism of how fast she is doing it.
-Bobby insists on commencing the act with his hands behind his back. This makes it more difficult, and he gets progressively sharper with blaming her.
-He offers up a few herky jerky thrusts while staring at his framed photo of Coach K.
-He makes his ejection face.
-He gets in the shower and recreates this pose.

Lol....Hey Spaceman, you forgot about the Curtain of Distraction in that process ;-)
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

LOL nobody is having sex with that bridge troll unless they're roofied. That's why ASU is his dream job.
Of the 12 coaches, Rush picked the one whose fans have the deepest passion, the longest memories, the greatest lung capacity and … did I mention deep passion?
rgdeuce

Post by rgdeuce »

Im sure Laettner wasn't gentle with him
ASUHATER!

Post by ASUHATER! »

What is the over/under for how long Hurley will be at ASU? They were 15-17 last year and look to be about the same kinda team this year. Sendek was fired for missing the tournament in 2015. I'd think that if they don't go to at least the NIT this year then he is NIT or bust next season.
i was going to put the ua/asu records here...but i forgot what they were.

i'll just go with fuck asu.
rgdeuce

Post by rgdeuce »

Four years and hes gone. Absolutely nothing is pointing to this guy even making an NCAA tournament in that span. His personality and antics, especially when losing is involved, are likely going to lead to a soured marriage
Spaceman Spiff

Post by Spaceman Spiff »

Hey Bobby!

We played a bad game and still whipped you guys. Maybe those wins ain't so easy in Tucson.
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

Hey Bobby, you ferret-face motherfucker....

Are you enjoying it? Next time we won't use lube.
rgdeuce

Post by rgdeuce »

Bobby was getting ejected that game had his team not started chucking up prayer 3's on every possession, most going in by the grace of God. That's a 30-40 point loss otherwise. He was begging for it after the first T, looking for anything.

All hate aside, Bobby has got to be competing for that worst coach in the conference spot. I was in stitches every time two ASU players ran to TRIPLE team Lauri when he was 15 feet from the basket with his back to the defender (Bobby apparently doesn't watch much film). Their offensive game plan (shoot 3's anytime the defender isn't close enough to smell your breath) and fundamentals were to die for.
PHXCATS

Post by PHXCATS »

Why does it always look like Bobby Hurley's shirts and pants are too big for him?
2018 Bear Down Wildcats Conference Championship Challenge Champion
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

PHXCATS wrote:Why does it always look like Bobby Hurley's shirts and pants are too big for him?
His momma dresses him funny.
dovecanyoncat

Post by dovecanyoncat »

Chicat wrote:Hey Bobby, you ferret-face motherfucker....

Are you enjoying it? Next time we won't use lube.
If memory serves it's something like "... ungreased backdoor hammertime." Oh, how feral!
“Conservatism consists of exactly one proposition …There must be in-groups whom the law protects but does not bind, alongside out-groups whom the law binds but does not protect.”

~ Wilhoit's Law
EVCat

Post by EVCat »

rgdeuce wrote:
All hate aside, Bobby has got to be competing for that worst coach in the conference spot. I was in stitches every time two ASU players ran to TRIPLE team Lauri when he was 15 feet from the basket with his back to the defender (Bobby apparently doesn't watch much film). Their offensive game plan (shoot 3's anytime the defender isn't close enough to smell your breath) and fundamentals were to die for.
This. The first time I thought it was a double (which still didn't make sense with Lauri back to the basket) that the third guy just got confused, but then they did it again. The first one, he got the ball to Chance at the block after going toward the sideline to make room and Chance got fouled, but if CC had been patient, he could have flipped it over his shoulder to a cutter for a dunk as there was nearly no one left on defense for ASU.

Their offensive gameplan, I know, is to shoot threes and they are undersized, but they ran nothing down low and didn't even really look to drive to the basket to get a foul or draw the D to make the three easier. They went 0-Fer in the first half from 3 because they got zero looks, and when they started hitting in the 2nd, they still weren't getting looks...they were hitting shots despite dead in-their-face closeouts.
baconus66

Post by baconus66 »

I think the biggest affect of the stuff Bobby Hurley says and does (including the Tucson comments) is it takes attention away from his players. Throughout the game people were paying as much attention to his antics as the play of his players. That's a problem. Obviously college coaches are as big of stars as their players sometimes, but it should be because of the performance of the team not the actions of the coach (as would be the case the vast majority of the time for Miller). When the actions of a coach overshadow the players it rarely speaks well for the team, the locker room chemistry, and performance (see Mike Stoops).
Puerco

Post by Puerco »

And then players have to take extreme measures to get any attention at all, right Torian?
'A parent is the one person who is supposed to make their kid think they can do anything. Says they're beautiful even when they're ugly. Thinks they're smart even when they go to Arizona State.' -- Jack Donaghy
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

CatFanOneMil

Post by CatFanOneMil »

Some asked Dana Altman if there were any similarities between the two Hurley brothers, his response:

"They both complain a lot"...

Dana Altman throwing shade...you gotta be a special kind of jerk to get a response like that from him...
prh

Post by prh »

CatFanOneMil wrote:Some asked Dana Altman if there were any similarities between the two Hurley brothers, his response:

"They both complain a lot"...

Dana Altman throwing shade...you gotta be a special kind of jerk to get a response like that from him...
rgdeuce

Post by rgdeuce »

It's no wonder that Altman and Miller get along so well and have such a high respect for each other :lol: :lol: I know some people aren't a fan of his because of some of the questionable transfers he has welcomed in with open arms, but I'm a big fan of the guy when we aren't playing them.
jsbowl16

Post by jsbowl16 »

I dont want to give us any bad vibes here but I was looking at final four tickets last week and found the vip packages. It looks like you can meet Sean Elliott, Miles and Lute and then you can also meet Laettner and Hurley.

https://www.primesport.com/w/final-four-hospitality" target="_blank
Olsondogg

Post by Olsondogg »

rgdeuce wrote:It's no wonder that Altman and Miller get along so well and have such a high respect for each other :lol: :lol: I know some people aren't a fan of his because of some of the questionable transfers he has welcomed in with open arms, but I'm a big fan of the guy when we aren't playing them.
I wouldn't say it's the questionable transfers as much as looking the other way on a rape case in order to make the NCAA and secure a bonus.
I fly like a hawk, or better yet an eagle--a seagull. I sniff suckers out like a beagle...My ego is off and running and gone, Cause I'm about the best and if you diss than that's wrong
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

jsbowl16 wrote:I dont want to give us any bad vibes here but I was looking at final four tickets last week and found the vip packages. It looks like you can meet Sean Elliott, Miles and Lute and then you can also meet Laettner and Hurley.

Can you punch the Dukies? Asking for a friend.
Spaceman Spiff

Post by Spaceman Spiff »

Chicat wrote:
jsbowl16 wrote:I dont want to give us any bad vibes here but I was looking at final four tickets last week and found the vip packages. It looks like you can meet Sean Elliott, Miles and Lute and then you can also meet Laettner and Hurley.

They should include a chance to get a piggyback ride from Jay Williams.
Gato Salvaje

Post by Gato Salvaje »

Spaceman Spiff wrote:
Chicat wrote:

They should include a chance to get a piggyback ride from Jay Williams.
He's more a pitcher than a catcher ;)
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

What an immature schmuck.
Alieberman

Post by Alieberman »

He is really the perfect coach for ASU if this is really going to be a legitimate rivalry. He is so easy to hate but I think he’s as good a coach as they could hope for
Spaceman Spiff

Post by Spaceman Spiff »

TatetheGreat

Post by TatetheGreat »

He was still screaming in the hallway and had to be pushed toward the locker room by an assistant. He took exception to someone suggesting he stinks.
CatMG

Post by CatMG »

Alieberman wrote:He is really the perfect coach for ASU if this is really going to be a legitimate rivalry. He is so easy to hate but I think he’s as good a coach as they could hope for
I couldn't imagine a more perfect fit than Hurley and asu. He acts like Stoops on steroids.
PHXCATS

Post by PHXCATS »

TatetheGreat wrote:He was still screaming in the hallway and had to be pushed toward the locker room by an assistant. He took exception to someone suggesting he stinks.
Is that really it? All they said to him is that he sucks?
TatetheGreat

Post by TatetheGreat »

PHXCATS wrote:
TatetheGreat wrote:He was still screaming in the hallway and had to be pushed toward the locker room by an assistant. He took exception to someone suggesting he stinks.
No idea, but he's a whiny, hair-trigger bitch boy.
Spaceman Spiff

Post by Spaceman Spiff »

CatMG wrote:
Alieberman wrote:He is really the perfect coach for ASU if this is really going to be a legitimate rivalry. He is so easy to hate but I think he’s as good a coach as they could hope for
I couldn't imagine a more perfect fit than Hurley and asu. He acts like Stoops on steroids.
If he's Stoops on steroids, the steroids aren't building muscle.
CatMG

Post by CatMG »

Spaceman Spiff wrote:
CatMG wrote:
If he's Stoops on steroids, the steroids aren't building muscle.

Well he does have a pretty big head.
dovecanyoncat

Post by dovecanyoncat »

PHXCATS wrote:
He thought it was Christian Laettner in the stands and he just couldn't take it anymore.
“Conservatism consists of exactly one proposition …There must be in-groups whom the law protects but does not bind, alongside out-groups whom the law binds but does not protect.”

~ Wilhoit's Law
PHXCATS

Post by PHXCATS »

dovecanyoncat wrote:
PHXCATS wrote:
He thought it was Christian Laettner in the stands and he just couldn't take it anymore.
Well done. Really funny.

I really do want to know though what was said that freaked him out do much
Last edited by PHXCATS on Sat Dec 30, 2017 9:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
scumdevils86

Post by scumdevils86 »

Such a little bitch
Longhorned

Post by Longhorned »

I think he may have pooped.
zonagrad

Post by zonagrad »

Still winless at McKale as coach and player.
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

Maybe someone mentioned that he looks like a 12-year-old playing dress up with his dad’s clothes and that maybe he should buy a shirt that fits.
rgdeuce

Post by rgdeuce »

Chicat wrote:Maybe someone mentioned that he looks like a 12-year-old playing dress up with his dad’s clothes and that maybe he should buy a shirt that fits.
I say it every year: if you make six figures and a suit is part of your regular work attire, you shouldnt be wearing off the rack stuff. And aside from that, he dresses like he has never even had measurements taken. . Dude makes over a mill...

And I have no idea how he was not tossed from that game.