Moderators: UAdevil, JMarkJohns

84Cat

Re: Non-PAC-12 team news

Post by 84Cat »

Kriisa’s doesn't deserve this cluster
KillerKlown

Post by KillerKlown »

So drunk he didn't even know what state he was in.
Mike Luke's burner account.
TheCat

Post by TheCat »

He might beat this DUI. He was outside the car (not driving) with a flat tire. If he was outside the vehicle when the police arrived then they can't prove he was intoxicated while operating a motor vehicle or that he didn't drink at a bar after getting a flat and came back to the car. He only drove after being instructed by police. I saw a similar case where a guy drove past a blocked road and into a ditch. He was not there when the police first found his empty car. When he came back to the car he was drunk and arrested. They had to drop the charge.
arizonawildcats

Post by arizonawildcats »

84Cat wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:23 pm Kriisa’s doesn't deserve this cluster
Fuck Huggins, but I do hope WVU hires a good coach for Kerr's sake.
dovecanyoncat

Post by dovecanyoncat »

TheCat wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 7:07 pm He might beat this DUI. He was outside the car (not driving) with a flat tire. If he was outside the vehicle when the police arrived then they can't prove he was intoxicated while operating a motor vehicle or that he didn't drink at a bar after getting a flat and came back to the car. He only drove after being instructed by police. I saw a similar case where a guy drove past a blocked road and into a ditch. He was not there when the police first found his empty car. When he came back to the car he was drunk and arrested. They had to drop the charge.
I'm not a lawyer, but I've heard that if the keys are in the ignition and you're drunk you're busted.
“Conservatism consists of exactly one proposition …There must be in-groups whom the law protects but does not bind, alongside out-groups whom the law binds but does not protect.”

~ Wilhoit's Law
azgreg

Post by azgreg »

azgreg

Post by azgreg »

azgreg

Post by azgreg »

EastCoastCat

Post by EastCoastCat »

What does Kriisa do now?
Alieberman

Post by Alieberman »

What a pathetic way to end your career
TheCat

Post by TheCat »

dovecanyoncat wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 8:07 pm
TheCat wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 7:07 pm He might beat this DUI. He was outside the car (not driving) with a flat tire. If he was outside the vehicle when the police arrived then they can't prove he was intoxicated while operating a motor vehicle or that he didn't drink at a bar after getting a flat and came back to the car. He only drove after being instructed by police. I saw a similar case where a guy drove past a blocked road and into a ditch. He was not there when the police first found his empty car. When he came back to the car he was drunk and arrested. They had to drop the charge.
I'm not a lawyer, but I've heard that if the keys are in the ignition and you're drunk you're busted.
That is true if you are in the car in most states.
prh

Post by prh »

Hilarious, he was half a mile walking distance to Heinz Field (Acrisure Stadium) while Taylor Swift was 20 minutes into her show. Cops gonna be everywhere. Incredible he didn't hit anyone with the amount of traffic he probably encountered.
Merkin

Post by Merkin »

dmjcat

Post by dmjcat »

CopaCat

Post by CopaCat »

Looks like 247 was right about Kriisa to Xavier afterall. Maybe Huggins was in Pittsburgh selling Sean Miller on reuniting with Kriisa, all the while drinking a gallon of Thunderbird at Millers childhood home.
EastCoastCat

Post by EastCoastCat »

CopaCat wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 12:08 pm Looks like 247 was right about Kriisa to Xavier afterall. Maybe Huggins was in Pittsburgh selling Sean Miller on reuniting with Kriisa, all the while drinking a gallon of Thunderbird at Millers childhood home.
I don't think that will be good for CSM. Kriisa is NOT a Big East type point guard.
CopaCat

Post by CopaCat »

EastCoastCat wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 12:21 pm
CopaCat wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 12:08 pm Looks like 247 was right about Kriisa to Xavier afterall. Maybe Huggins was in Pittsburgh selling Sean Miller on reuniting with Kriisa, all the while drinking a gallon of Thunderbird at Millers childhood home.
I don't think that will be good for CSM. Kriisa is NOT a Big East type point guard.
Oh he definitely wouldn't be a good fit. Doubt he ends up at Xavier either(joking of course).
U.P. Zona Fan

Post by U.P. Zona Fan »

Probly end up at Kentucky, think they still have 9 or 10 schollies left to give out.

;) :lol: :P
Arizona State might have the most surprisingly anemic history in men's basketball of any program that you might think is better than it is.
-Norlander.
CatsbyAZ

Post by CatsbyAZ »

Took over two years, but the NCAA has finally decided penalties against Hardaway:

"Memphis men’s basketball coach Penny Hardaway was handed a three-game suspension by the NCAA on Wednesday for recruiting violations that occurred in 2021. The issues stem from a pair of at-home visits to a person the NCAA described as a “highly rated men’s basketball prospect” in the high school class of 2023, first by an assistant coach and then by Hardaway himself, the NCAA said."
“The force behind the movement of time is a mourning that will not be comforted.” author Marilynne Robinson
RichardCranium

Post by RichardCranium »

Somebody just told me Krisa is seriously checking out Florida and LSU.

Do either of those make any sense at all from a roster point of view? Main skill set?

I think the guy is blowing hot air out his ass, but I don't know anything what-so-ever about those places.
Any sufficiently advanced troll is indistinguishable from a genuine kook.
Merkin

Post by Merkin »

dmjcat wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 11:42 am
Not enough players.
pc in NM

Post by pc in NM »

What blackout???
“If you have the choice between humble and cocky, go with cocky. There's always time to be humble later, once you've been proven horrendously, irrevocably wrong.”

― Kinky Friedman
Merkin

Post by Merkin »

CSM, take note!
gronk4heisman

Post by gronk4heisman »

Merkin wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 8:04 am CSM, take note!
CSM never needed to take notes on how to book cupcakes. Probably the best change in moving to Tommy Lloyd is getting back to the days of Lute scheduling.
TheCat

Post by TheCat »

Well you see how this site freaks out with every loss. It will be a rough year around a few of these guys. I am glad we have a top 10 schedule. We are playing multiple preseason number 1 seeds.
CardiacCats97

Post by CardiacCats97 »

TheCat wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 11:09 am Well you see how this site freaks out with every loss. It will be a rough year around a few of these guys. I am glad we have a top 10 schedule. We are playing multiple preseason number 1 seeds.
Fans reactions to losses usually depend on circumstances. If we lose to Duke or Purdue but keep it competitive I don’t think we’ll collectively freak out. If we lay an absolute turd against Wisconsin at home, yeah we might freak out.
EastCoastCat

Post by EastCoastCat »

CardiacCats97 wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 11:25 am
TheCat wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 11:09 am Well you see how this site freaks out with every loss. It will be a rough year around a few of these guys. I am glad we have a top 10 schedule. We are playing multiple preseason number 1 seeds.
Fans reactions to losses usually depend on circumstances. If we lose to Duke or Purdue but keep it competitive I don’t think we’ll collectively freak out. If we lay an absolute turd against Wisconsin at home, yeah we might freak out.
Agree although there will always be a few “the sky is falling” pundits. That you can bank on.

“This is precisely why we struggle getting back to the Final Four” type comments.
dovecanyoncat

Post by dovecanyoncat »

CardiacCats97 wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 11:25 am
"Might"? if we drop a deuce at home to Wiscy I'm putting a gun in my mouth and Zooming it to the BDW universe. My misery has to be good fer sumthin'.

OTOH losing to excellent opponents in tough venues is what makes for a good program. Let the adulting begin!
“Conservatism consists of exactly one proposition …There must be in-groups whom the law protects but does not bind, alongside out-groups whom the law binds but does not protect.”

~ Wilhoit's Law
Merkin

Post by Merkin »

Lloyd can't recruit! Cats only have 8 scholarship players! Fire his ass!

Oh wait...
EastCoastCat

Post by EastCoastCat »

At times BDW does provide a few chuckles...
84Cat

Post by 84Cat »

UAEebs86

Post by UAEebs86 »

Irish27 wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 11:02 am https://www.espn.com/mens-college-baske ... ed-coaches

Odunewu told ESPN that the players named in the lawsuit -- Kim Aiken Jr., Doctor Bradley and Deshawndre Washington -- targeted "just about everyone" at least once. The more frequent or severe punishments were reserved for those who fought back, Odunewu said.

Heiar and a spokesperson for New Mexico State didn't respond to messages seeking comment. Aiken, Bradley and Washington couldn't be reached for comment and haven't spoken publicly about the lawsuit.

Three former NM State basketball players charged with multiple felony sex crimes:

https://www.ktsm.com/sports/college-spo ... sex-crimes

LAS CRUCES, N.M. (KTSM) – Following a months-long investigation by the New Mexico Attorney General’s office, three former New Mexico State men’s basketball players were charged with multiple felony crimes on Thursday, including criminal sexual contact and false imprisonment, court records show.

Kim Aiken Jr., Doctor Bradley and Deshawndre Washington were all charged with the felonies in the New Mexico Third District Court in Las Cruces, following the Attorney General’s investigation as part of a Grand Jury indictment. Bradley and Washington were each charged with 13 felonies, while Aiken Jr. was charged with 11 felonies.
We are the people our parents warned us about.
-JB
2022 Survival Pool Co-Champion
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

Can’t wait for ESPN’s headline:

“Former ARIZONA basketball star indicted on multiple sex crimes charges; behavior likely learned from Sean Miller”
Of the 12 coaches, Rush picked the one whose fans have the deepest passion, the longest memories, the greatest lung capacity and … did I mention deep passion?
Merkin

Post by Merkin »

So no bail?

The trio will not be extradited to Las Cruces, according to a spokesperson for the Attorney General’s office, but will be required to be in court in Dona Ana County for their first appearance, which has been scheduled for Nov. 22, according to court records.