Sean Miller

Moderators: UAdevil, JMarkJohns

Spaceman Spiff

Re: Sean Miller

Post by Spaceman Spiff »

rgdeuce wrote:
MrMeow wrote:
I have followed UA sports closely, including basketball, long before Lute arrived. I never bashed him. Not ever. Like us all, he isn't perfect, but he's a HOF coach, UA is a national basketball power with a packed stadium every game, and Sean Miller is our present coach primarily due to what Lute achieved. Lute is the gold standard of UA basketball. This is not to detract from Sean Miller. He is obviously an excellent coach with a bright future, but it takes longer that eight years and a couple of "Elite eights" to reach gold standard status.

The other thing to consider is both Lute and Miller have played on level fields. What happened in Lute's day applied to all schools and coaches. The same applies to Miller today. One and done's are everywhere today. Could Lute thrive in today's environment? He was an excellent recruiter, but who knows. Total conjecture.
Couple things, for clarity purposes: My post wasn't directed at you specifically, was speaking generally. I'd give a kidney to Lute or CSM without any hesitation and fully realize Arizona basketball is nothing today without Lute. I do, however, look back at Lute's career and realize it wasn't perfect and the man wasn't perfect, and that's fine. There is no perfect coach, but both Lute and Miller are perfect for Arizona.

I think you're only partially correct with the assertion that what applies to Miller today applies to everyone else. Yes, most competitive programs can have issues with the one and done/guys leaving early. However, it only largely affects a handful of schools, us, the Kentuckys, Dukes, UNCs, Kansas, etc. For everyone of us, there are plenty of other elite/historic programs who generally keep most of their guys four years, like Wisconsin, Oregon, Michigan State, Louisville, etc. So it does put Miller at a disadvantage, and the Wisconsin situation is the perfect example:

First year, Wisky beats us with Juniors Kaminsky and Dekker, and a bunch of other upperclassmen, plus a great frosh Nigel Hayes. It's a Lute era type of situation. We had Sophomores Zeus, Ashley (hurt), and York, JRs Nick Johnson and TJ, and Freshmen Aaron Gordon and Rondae. Remember, that team lost Grant Jerrett early to the draft, but who knows, maybe he transfers in the Lute era, rather than declare. So they beat us at the wire. Next year, we get them again and they bring back everyone pretty much, with Seniors Kaminsky and Dekker, again, Lute era type of situation. We lost our best player, 1st team All American Nick Johnson, and Aaron Gordon. Now think of the situation had Miller been in a Lute era situation.

C - Zeus JR
PF- Ashley JR (healthy)
SF- Aaron Gordon SO (All American level likely, best defender in nation)
SG- Nick Johnson SR (1st Team All American)
PG- TJ McConnell SR (All American level)
bench (and we can even assume that Grant Jerrett merely transferred)
SG/SF- Stanley Johnson FR (all pac 12 1st team)
SF/PF- Rondae SO (one of best defenders in nation, all pac 12 1st team)
SG - York JR
C- Dusan FR
PG - PJC

There is no way in hell that team loses to Wisconsin. They get their revenge. People say nobody could have stopped Dekker on that night, but he wouldn't have done what he did against Aaron Gordon. We now have two of the top defending forwards in the league to throw on Dekker and Kaminsky. Matter fact, that team above could have been the greatest defensive NCAA team of all time. I'll take that team over the 88 final four team. So no, the playing field isn't level. Now, would that team smear Kentucky in the semifinal? Probably not, cuz they could have used the same argument we have here. But at least we would have gotten there. I have no doubts a healthy Lute Olson would win well in today's game. All I am saying is, we cant penalize Miller for not doing what Lute did because the circumstances and eras are not the same. There is WAY more parity in today's game and despite that, CSM only has one early exit from the tourney and it was in a dumpster fire of a season due to a max exodus and to a Wichita State team that was way underseeded. To me, the ideal goal is to put a top 25 team on the floor every year, and as many of those years as possible, have a national contender (ie top 5 or 10) team with aim at a title/final four. Lute accomplished this by losing a key piece or two (Chris Mills), and having two key pieces returning (Reeves, Stoudamire) and bringing in a future key piece (Simon). That was how Lute reloaded. Miller has to do it in a much more difficult fashion. His Mills, Reeves, Stoudamires all leave early, so he has to reload with multiple new Mills, Reeves, and Stoudamires each season on the recruiting trail. It's tough to do.
Speaking of giving a kidney, I've always thought the Arizona fan version of the movie Indecent Proposal was if Sean Miller wanted one night with your wife (or you) in exchange for agreeing to sign a contract to coach the Wildcats until retirement with no outs. Do you do it? Does it matter if he prefers you or your wife/SO?
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

Sean Miller is now the longest tenured PAC-12 coach.
Of the 12 coaches, Rush picked the one whose fans have the deepest passion, the longest memories, the greatest lung capacity and … did I mention deep passion?
Bangkok Wildcat

Post by Bangkok Wildcat »

Spaceman Spiff wrote:
rgdeuce wrote:
MrMeow wrote:
I have followed UA sports closely, including basketball, long before Lute arrived. I never bashed him. Not ever. Like us all, he isn't perfect, but he's a HOF coach, UA is a national basketball power with a packed stadium every game, and Sean Miller is our present coach primarily due to what Lute achieved. Lute is the gold standard of UA basketball. This is not to detract from Sean Miller. He is obviously an excellent coach with a bright future, but it takes longer that eight years and a couple of "Elite eights" to reach gold standard status.

The other thing to consider is both Lute and Miller have played on level fields. What happened in Lute's day applied to all schools and coaches. The same applies to Miller today. One and done's are everywhere today. Could Lute thrive in today's environment? He was an excellent recruiter, but who knows. Total conjecture.
Couple things, for clarity purposes: My post wasn't directed at you specifically, was speaking generally. I'd give a kidney to Lute or CSM without any hesitation and fully realize Arizona basketball is nothing today without Lute. I do, however, look back at Lute's career and realize it wasn't perfect and the man wasn't perfect, and that's fine. There is no perfect coach, but both Lute and Miller are perfect for Arizona.

I think you're only partially correct with the assertion that what applies to Miller today applies to everyone else. Yes, most competitive programs can have issues with the one and done/guys leaving early. However, it only largely affects a handful of schools, us, the Kentuckys, Dukes, UNCs, Kansas, etc. For everyone of us, there are plenty of other elite/historic programs who generally keep most of their guys four years, like Wisconsin, Oregon, Michigan State, Louisville, etc. So it does put Miller at a disadvantage, and the Wisconsin situation is the perfect example:

First year, Wisky beats us with Juniors Kaminsky and Dekker, and a bunch of other upperclassmen, plus a great frosh Nigel Hayes. It's a Lute era type of situation. We had Sophomores Zeus, Ashley (hurt), and York, JRs Nick Johnson and TJ, and Freshmen Aaron Gordon and Rondae. Remember, that team lost Grant Jerrett early to the draft, but who knows, maybe he transfers in the Lute era, rather than declare. So they beat us at the wire. Next year, we get them again and they bring back everyone pretty much, with Seniors Kaminsky and Dekker, again, Lute era type of situation. We lost our best player, 1st team All American Nick Johnson, and Aaron Gordon. Now think of the situation had Miller been in a Lute era situation.

C - Zeus JR
PF- Ashley JR (healthy)
SG - York JR
C- Dusan FR
PG - PJC

There is no way in hell that team loses to Wisconsin. They get their revenge. People say nobody could have stopped Dekker on that night, but he wouldn't have done what he did against Aaron Gordon. We now have two of the top defending forwards in the league to throw on Dekker and Kaminsky. Matter fact, that team above could have been the greatest defensive NCAA team of all time. I'll take that team over the 88 final four team. So no, the playing field isn't level. Now, would that team smear Kentucky in the semifinal? Probably not, cuz they could have used the same argument we have here. But at least we would have gotten there. I have no doubts a healthy Lute Olson would win well in today's game. All I am saying is, we cant penalize Miller for not doing what Lute did because the circumstances and eras are not the same. There is WAY more parity in today's game and despite that, CSM only has one early exit from the tourney and it was in a dumpster fire of a season due to a max exodus and to a Wichita State team that was way underseeded. To me, the ideal goal is to put a top 25 team on the floor every year, and as many of those years as possible, have a national contender (ie top 5 or 10) team with aim at a title/final four. Lute accomplished this by losing a key piece or two (Chris Mills), and having two key pieces returning (Reeves, Stoudamire) and bringing in a future key piece (Simon). That was how Lute reloaded. Miller has to do it in a much more difficult fashion. His Mills, Reeves, Stoudamires all leave early, so he has to reload with multiple new Mills, Reeves, and Stoudamires each season on the recruiting trail. It's tough to do.
Speaking of giving a kidney, I've always thought the Arizona fan version of the movie Indecent Proposal was if Sean Miller wanted one night with your wife (or you) in exchange for agreeing to sign a contract to coach the Wildcats until retirement with no outs. Do you do it? Does it matter if he prefers you or your wife/SO?
Lmao Spaceman.....Damn, got enough on my plate without having to seriously consider this too! Lol...My Aggie Bro keeps teasing me about my love-fest for CSM and every Xmas promises to bring me his 'gizz' for a Xmas present (he visits every year) so I can have his DNA.....I keep asking him to 'put up or shut up!', ha ha
Spaceman Spiff

Post by Spaceman Spiff »

Bangkok Wildcat wrote:
Spaceman Spiff wrote:
rgdeuce wrote:
MrMeow wrote:

C - Zeus JR
PF- Ashley JR (healthy)
SG - York JR
C- Dusan FR
PG - PJC

Lmao Spaceman.....Damn, got enough on my plate without having to seriously consider this too! Lol...My Aggie Bro keeps teasing me about my love-fest for CSM and every Xmas promises to bring me his 'gizz' for a Xmas present (he visits every year) so I can have his DNA.....I keep asking him to 'put up or shut up!', ha ha
I actually just posed the indecent proposal to my wife. Her answer was "I'm not doing that, but if he's into you, I can live with that."

So, you're telling me there's a chance...
Merkin

Post by Merkin »

Chicat wrote:
NYCat wrote:Doesn't really happen that often does it (high major coach taking asst. coach job), maybe when Jeff Capel went back to Duke. I'd rather Book leave and Romar take the position not Pasternak
I would too, but far more opportunities out there for Joe.
I honestly cannot believe he is still here. Well respected, well liked, good XO guy, brought in some nice recruits. Had a couple of good seasons as HC at UNO.
Bangkok Wildcat

Spaceman Spiff wrote:
Bangkok Wildcat wrote:
Spaceman Spiff wrote:
rgdeuce wrote:
MrMeow wrote:

C - Zeus JR
PF- Ashley JR (healthy)
SG - York JR
C- Dusan FR
PG - PJC

I actually just posed the indecent proposal to my wife. Her answer was "I'm not doing that, but if he's into you, I can live with that."

So, you're telling me there's a chance...
Hey Spaceman, i agree with your wife and it may be time for you to give one up for the TEAM! ;-)
rgdeuce

Post by rgdeuce »

Spaceman Spiff wrote:
rgdeuce wrote:
MrMeow wrote:

C - Zeus JR
PF- Ashley JR (healthy)
SG - York JR
C- Dusan FR
PG - PJC

I certainly would let Miller bang my wife for that if she was ok with it. If it had to be me, my contract would have to be for Sean Miller money each season for me to even begin to contemplate it. :lol:
baconus66

Post by baconus66 »

Merkin wrote:
Chicat wrote:
NYCat wrote:Doesn't really happen that often does it (high major coach taking asst. coach job), maybe when Jeff Capel went back to Duke. I'd rather Book leave and Romar take the position not Pasternak
I would too, but far more opportunities out there for Joe.
I honestly cannot believe he is still here. Well respected, well liked, good XO guy, brought in some nice recruits. Had a couple of good seasons as HC at UNO.
He seems like the kind of guy that really enjoys his job and isn't going to leave it until a perfect fits comes up. Same as Archie did, he got a few ok offers here and there but waited for a program where he could really thrive like Dayton.
NYCat

Post by NYCat »

Naismith Coach of the Year finalists:

Chris Collins
Mark Few
Bill Self
Jay Wright
BMalo

Post by BMalo »

rgdeuce wrote:
Spaceman Spiff wrote:
rgdeuce wrote:
MrMeow wrote:

C - Zeus JR
PF- Ashley JR (healthy)
SG - York JR
C- Dusan FR
PG - PJC

I certainly would let Miller bang my wife for that if she was ok with it. If it had to be me, my contract would have to be for Sean Miller money each season for me to even begin to contemplate it. :lol:
RG- Mine wouldn't go for it due to his sweating. She comments on it every time and I asked if she could imagine what it must be like in bed. I could probably talk her into it tho.
Spaceman Spiff

Post by Spaceman Spiff »

rgdeuce wrote:
Spaceman Spiff wrote:
rgdeuce wrote:
MrMeow wrote:

C - Zeus JR
PF- Ashley JR (healthy)
SG - York JR
C- Dusan FR
PG - PJC

I don't know how to post a tweet, but:

https://mobile.twitter.com/Deadspin/sta ... wsrc%5Etfw" target="_blank
97cats

Post by 97cats »

NYCat wrote:Naismith Coach of the Year finalists:

Chris Collins
Mark Few
Bill Self
Jay Wright
fan the flames
SCCats

Post by SCCats »

Chris Collins
Mark Few
Bill Self
Jay Wright
Chris Collins and three #1 seed coaches?

Ok
scumdevils86

Post by scumdevils86 »

Ridiculous
azcat49

Post by azcat49 »

97cats wrote:

Chris Collins
Mark Few
Bill Self
Jay Wright
fan the flames
WTF? Self is that a joke. I guess balancing kids in and out of trouble is a sign of great coaching.
Waiting at the Rose Bowl patiently for the cats to arrive
"I've got a fever, and the only prescription is more wildcat sports"
2019 BDW Survivor Pool Champion
Spaceman Spiff

Post by Spaceman Spiff »

azcat49 wrote:
97cats wrote:

Chris Collins
Mark Few
Bill Self
Jay Wright
fan the flames
WTF? Self is that a joke. I guess balancing kids in and out of trouble is a sign of great coaching.
I actually have a tougher time wrapping my mind around Few and Wright. Few did about what you would assume he'd do with a loaded, veteran team in a weak league. Wright has the defending national champs who returned most of their players.

At least Self was in a dangerous conference with some leaders who were unheralded out of HS and developed at KU. No one in Zaga or Nova's respective conferences should have been close to them.
Lando05

Post by Lando05 »

Why am I not surprised with that finalist list? Chris Collins and Self lol
scumdevils86

Post by scumdevils86 »

I mean...I get the whole first tournament thing for NW but come on. Just because you won 2 more league games this year so you can squeak into the tournament as an 8 seed doesn't mean you are coach of the year.
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

Three #1 seeds and one overachiever. They should just make that their criteria every year and make it easy on them.
Of the 12 coaches, Rush picked the one whose fans have the deepest passion, the longest memories, the greatest lung capacity and … did I mention deep passion?
rgdeuce

Post by rgdeuce »

Chris Collins
Mark Few
Bill Self
Jay Wright
This is a joke, right? I mean, kudos to Collins. Very impressive to turn a 20-12 (8-10 conference) team in 2015-2016 to 23-11 (10-9) and land an 8 seed. Especially in a year when only two Big 10 teams ranked in the top 25 at the end of the year coaches poll, 15 Purdue and 22 Wisconsin (Michigan ranked 23rd in AP), and they managed to finish in a four-way tie for FIFTH PLACE in the conference. Yeah they lost two of their three top scorers, but one of their best players this year had to sit out the 15-16 season.

Not like Miller lost 3 of our 4 best players, Zeus, York and Anderson, and the one returning player, our best player, missed the first 19 games. If you include the departures of Pitts, Hazzard, Simon, and Tollefsen, that's a turnover of 7 players. Despite Trier missing 19 games, PJC missing a month, Kadeem and Chance both missing multiple games, and Ray Smith's career ending, Miller somehow took a team of seven scholarship players and barely lost to Gonzaga, and 8 (plus PJC) and only lost to Butler because of a screw job by the refs. Both top 15 teams and one is a 1 seed. Then Miller went on to share the conference championship with a (at the time) top 5 team and ahead of the #3 team in UCLA. Team finished 30-4, with losses 3 and 4 to both of those top 5 teams. Then the teams wins the conference tournament, fairly comfortably for the most part.

Self returns the best backcourt in the nation and brings in the #1 player in America and he's up for this? Jay Wright returns most of the defending national title team and wins the conference formerly known as the BIG east? And Mark Few is the funniest one. Must be tough to have a roster loaded with upper classmen, including three upperclassmen transfers who were good to great Pac 12 and Big 12 players, and then go on to beat two teams in November who barely crack the top 20, then a completely crippled Arizona team, and thereafter cake walk through a conference of chumps (outside of getting beat by BYU at home, LOL).

This is a joke, right?
rgdeuce

Post by rgdeuce »

BMalo wrote:
RG- Mine wouldn't go for it due to his sweating. She comments on it every time and I asked if she could imagine what it must be like in bed. I could probably talk her into it tho.
Thinking of the name you were allowed to name your son, I am guessing it wouldn't be too hard to convince her :lol:
BMalo

Post by BMalo »

rgdeuce wrote:
BMalo wrote:
Thinking of the name you were allowed to name your son, I am guessing it wouldn't be too hard to convince her :lol:
Miller was a name in the running for #2 and it wasn't my idea either so you're probably right
Catintheheat

Post by Catintheheat »

NYCat wrote:
I think Romar has been head coach at UW for a lot longer.
UAEebs86

Post by UAEebs86 »

Catintheheat wrote:
NYCat wrote:
Fired
We are the people our parents warned us about.
-JB
2022 Survival Pool Co-Champion
Spaceman Spiff

Post by Spaceman Spiff »

Catintheheat wrote:
NYCat wrote:
Not no mo.
Merkin

Post by Merkin »

Hmmmm..... green grass....

CatFanOneMil

Post by CatFanOneMil »

Merkin wrote:Hmmmm..... green grass....

This is PURE SPECULATION...I think the reason Sean would say no to Archie taking that job (if he did) was because it is a program where whoever comes in would be vulnerable...it's not like Crean was a terrible coach...I think the AD and administration there is not conducive to the BB program...chances are Alford is gonna get that job and Archie making any effort towards it would be bad faith to where he is at right now.
dcZONAfan

Post by dcZONAfan »

CatFanOneMil wrote:

This is PURE SPECULATION...I think the reason Sean would say no to Archie taking that job (if he did) was because it is a program where whoever comes in would be vulnerable...it's not like Crean was a terrible coach...I think the AD and administration there is not conducive to the BB program...chances are Alford is gonna get that job and Archie making any effort towards it would be bad faith to where he is at right now.
You're right, Crean wasn't a terrible coach. He was even worse than terrible.
CalStateTempe

Post by CalStateTempe »

Yup. And the feeling is mutual.
Spaceman Spiff

Post by Spaceman Spiff »

CatFanOneMil wrote:

I'm not sure I understand this. I thought the tweet was about Archie and NCSU, not Indiana.
CalStateTempe

Post by CalStateTempe »

I think it's referencing Archie to ncstate not Indiana.

And I know for a fact as of 2015 feelers/emissaries have been sent to discuss "the future" with Sean.

And now you know why I loathe hate dispise, the tar holes.
CalStateTempe

Post by CalStateTempe »

The thinking is is Archie takes ncstate Sean won't take unc, except if what if Archie doesn't take ncstate? That is what the tweet is alluding to.

Trust me, I don't know much, but this is more than conjecture. When I was at UNC, I had some contacts high up in the ad who I discussed exactly this issue with.
CalStateTempe

Post by CalStateTempe »

God this would kill my soul if it were to actually happen.
Spaceman Spiff

Post by Spaceman Spiff »

CalStateTempe wrote:The thinking is is Archie takes ncstate Sean won't take unc, except if what if Archie doesn't take ncstate? That is what the tweet is alluding to.

Trust me, I don't know much, but this is more than conjecture. When I was at UNC, I had some contacts high up in the ad who I discussed exactly this issue with.
Flatly, I don't know why Archie would be interested in NCSU regardless of Sean. NCSU is the third best program in a 10 mile radius and arguably the 5th best within a relatively short drive.

Archie can do better. I would think he is a legit candidate at Indiana.
azcat49

Post by azcat49 »

Dayton is a better job then NC St. Sucks though that Miller covets that NC job but I get it.
Waiting at the Rose Bowl patiently for the cats to arrive
"I've got a fever, and the only prescription is more wildcat sports"
2019 BDW Survivor Pool Champion
azgreg

Post by azgreg »

It's been my understanding that Archie is waiting for the Ohio St job.
CalStateTempe

Post by CalStateTempe »

Spaceman Spiff wrote:
CalStateTempe wrote:The thinking is is Archie takes ncstate Sean won't take unc, except if what if Archie doesn't take ncstate? That is what the tweet is alluding to.

Flatly, I don't know why Archie would be interested in NCSU regardless of Sean. NCSU is the third best program in a 10 mile radius and arguably the 5th best within a relatively short drive.

Archie can do better. I would think he is a legit candidate at Indiana.
Without a doubt. Ncstate is always second tier acc and step cousin to the real basketball programs in the region. Archie can definitely do better.

Just because that is a well understood thought wrt Archie, does not dismiss that there is some element of truth in the tweet above.
CalStateTempe

Post by CalStateTempe »

I get it too. And honestly, I'm sure how long UNC whine and cheese crowd would give Miller ball. They are more a lute ball group to the core. The rise and fires criticism which are totally unhinged and that is what Miller will have to deal with, out of UNC fan regarding his style of play.
ChooChooCat

Post by ChooChooCat »

A NC State beat writer is privy to personal conversations between Sean and Arch? Yeah I'm a bit skeptical...
NYCat

Post by NYCat »

Wait so Sean is advising Archie not to take the job even though Archie isn't interested in the first place? Makes sense
UNC is obsessed with getting a UNC guy like Michigan is obsessed getting a Michigan guy. They'll almost certainly hire inside the UNC family tree. And Roy will have a huge hand in that. Sean may want the job, doesn't mean UNC will break away from the "UNC guy," either Smith's or Williams'. But why would he tell him not to take the job at his Alma mater on the off chance UNC doesn't go in house years from now?

Most importantly this guy is known to troll NC State fans.
Last edited by NYCat on Fri Mar 17, 2017 4:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Alieberman

Post by Alieberman »

No way Sean tells Archie not to take NCState because of Sean's interest in UNC

What is possible is Sean tells Archie not to take NCState because it's a shit job

But I'm guessing Archie is smart enough to know that
HiCat

Post by HiCat »

ChooChooCat wrote:

A NC State beat writer is privy to personal conversations between Sean and Arch? Yeah I'm a bit skeptical...
Yeah, sketchy story. Short on facts, seems like speculation without any verifiable info.
Without more solid evidence, plenty of reasonable doubt. :?
RichardCranium

Post by RichardCranium »

So if Sean moves to UNC, would Archie be in line for Arizona?
Any sufficiently advanced troll is indistinguishable from a genuine kook.
UAEebs86

Post by UAEebs86 »

RichardCranium wrote:

I thought his wife hated Tucson.
We are the people our parents warned us about.
-JB
2022 Survival Pool Co-Champion
Bangkok Wildcat

UAEebs86 wrote:
RichardCranium wrote:

I thought his wife hated Tucson.
Hates Tucson? That's grounds for divorce IMHO!!! Lol
mofo

Post by mofo »

When was the last time the AZ men's BB coach left for another program?

Seriously. It was no more recent than 1972, and I say that because I can't find any info before that so it could've been 70 years ago, or never. I'm sure I'm going to hear from the "well that means we're do" crowd, but c'mon guys. Can't we just enjoy ourselves? I know this is a message board and all and that's what we do, but worrying about this kind of stuff a) isn't going to change anything, and b) we're going to get a hell of a replacement if it happens as we're in a much better spot than we were when CSM took over. It's like some of us have this inferiority complex and I'm not sure why.
Bangkok Wildcat

mofo wrote:When was the last time the AZ men's BB coach left for another program?

Seriously. It was no more recent than 1972, and I say that because I can't find any info before that so it could've been 70 years ago, or never. I'm sure I'm going to hear from the "well that means we're do" crowd, but c'mon guys. Can't we just enjoy ourselves? I know this is a message board and all and that's what we do, but worrying about this kind of stuff a) isn't going to change anything, and b) we're going to get a hell of a replacement if it happens as we're in a much better spot than we were when CSM took over. It's like some of us have this inferiority complex and I'm not sure why.
That's cool...but I think it's more of "we really appreciate Coach Miller, voicing this praise, and don't want to lose him" more than an insecurity complex.

Personally, I think UA Head Coach and all that comes with it is a GREAT and prestigious job but I do realize there are better opportunities out there too....just a few in the college arena though IMHO.

Anyways, it's a travesty he isn't a finalist for the Naismith COY with the incredible job he's done this year.....ridiculous when you compare his performance vs the finalists.....What a joke :-(

Bear Down and let's put a beatdown on St. Mary's to tomorrow!
HiCat

Post by HiCat »

CST,

Can you give us a timeframe of this discussion? When did this take place. I'm just trying to understand how current this information is..to put it into context. (not questioning you or your source, just trying to see how the pieces of the puzzle fit together) :?
Gato Salvaje

Post by Gato Salvaje »

Chicat wrote:

I don't hate Welsh. I just feel bad for him. You know he doesn't even get Lorenzo Matta level pussy.
Totally botched this one liner last night chi. The only thing that saved me is that I hang out with idiots.

Having a few beers with a group of buddies watching the UCLA game last night and inevitably someone says they feel sorry for Lonzo Ball because his dad probably has his head all messed up.

I chime in by saying " I have a friend that says we should all really feel bad for Welsh be cause he doesnt even get Lorenzo Matta level pussy".

Or at least I thought I did. What I actually said was that Welsh doesnt even get THAD Matta Level pussy.

Only one guy got it. Or so I thought. Then I realized what I did and corrected it. The guy that laughed the first time was like "I like it with THAD MAtta better".

Why? That doesnt even make sense!

Yeah, he replied "but Thad MAtta looks like Someone boiled Larry Bird."
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

Gato Salvaje wrote:
Chicat wrote:

I don't hate Welsh. I just feel bad for him. You know he doesn't even get Lorenzo Matta level pussy.
Totally botched this one liner last night chi. The only thing that saved me is that I hang out with idiots.

Having a few beers with a group of buddies watching the UCLA game last night and inevitably someone says they feel sorry for Lonzo Ball because his dad probably has his head all messed up.

I chime in by saying " I have a friend that says we should all really feel bad for Welsh be cause he doesnt even get Lorenzo Matta level pussy".

Or at least I thought I did. What I actually said was that Welsh doesnt even get THAD Matta Level pussy.

Only one guy got it. Or so I thought. Then I realized what I did and corrected it. The guy that laughed the first time was like "I like it with THAD MAtta better".

Why? That doesnt even make sense!

Yeah, he replied "but Thad MAtta looks like Someone boiled Larry Bird."

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: