College Gameday

Moderators: UAdevil, JMarkJohns

Coop Cat

College Gameday

Post by Coop Cat »

Very happy that they did away with the "locked in" schedule for on site Gameday. Also, Seth Greenberg is a good add to the set. Not sold on Jay Williams but whatever:
ESPN’s College GameDay Covered by State Farm will have some new faces for the upcoming men’s college basketball season as analysts Seth Greenberg and Jay Williams join the retuning duo of host Rece Davis and analyst Jay Bilas on the eight-week Saturday morning and evening program that originates from the site of ESPN’s Saturday Primetime Presented by DIRECTV telecast. The first hour begins at 10 a.m. ET on ESPNU, continuing at 11 a.m. on ESPN with a one-hour evening edition leading into the game-of-the-week.

Also new this season is a flexible schedule that will give College GameDay the option to react to storylines as the season develops to better ensure visits to top games on ESPN networks each week. The site will be announced the week prior, similar to the ESPN College GameDay Football program.
http://espnmediazone.com/us/press-relea ... l-program/
Olsondogg

Re: College Gameday

Post by Olsondogg »

Seth Greenburg, although long winded at times, is a good addition in Digger's role. Jalen Rose was awful, just awful...and Jay Williams isn't changing lives out there.

I fly like a hawk, or better yet an eagle--a seagull. I sniff suckers out like a beagle...My ego is off and running and gone, Cause I'm about the best and if you diss than that's wrong
Coop Cat

Post by Coop Cat »

Olsondogg wrote:Seth Greenburg, although long winded at times, is a good addition in Digger's role. Jalen Rose was awful, just awful...and Jay Williams isn't changing lives out there.
Ha, I totally forgot that Jalen was even part of the show. Shows how much he brought to the table.
catgrad97

Post by catgrad97 »

That Tweet from Williams about Bieber is ironically hilarious on so many levels.
AZCatGirl

Post by AZCatGirl »

Also new this season is a flexible schedule that will give College GameDay the option to react to storylines as the season develops to better ensure visits to top games on ESPN networks each week. The site will be announced the week prior, similar to the ESPN College GameDay Football program.

About freaking time ESPN. Colorado really got screwed over last year.

I actually checked Jay Williams twitter because I couldn't believe that Bieber tweet was real. I think Goodman summed it up pretty well:
“The reality is that the hardest games to win are over teams on their home court. Teams that don’t play those games can spin it however they want, but what they’re saying is, ‘We don’t want to lose in our non conference season.’" - Sean Miller
SCCat

Post by SCCat »

AZCatGirl wrote:
I actually checked Jay Williams twitter because I couldn't believe that Bieber tweet was real. I think Goodman summed it up pretty well:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Olsondogg

Post by Olsondogg »

I never lie. Don't doubt me again.
I fly like a hawk, or better yet an eagle--a seagull. I sniff suckers out like a beagle...My ego is off and running and gone, Cause I'm about the best and if you diss than that's wrong
Olsondogg

Post by Olsondogg »

Craig Robinson is back...well kinda...
http://espn.go.com/mens-college-basketb ... l-analysts
AZCatGirl

Post by AZCatGirl »

Is ESPNU really that desperate? He's someone that should be on Pac 12 or FS1.
“The reality is that the hardest games to win are over teams on their home court. Teams that don’t play those games can spin it however they want, but what they’re saying is, ‘We don’t want to lose in our non conference season.’" - Sean Miller
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

AZCatGirl wrote:Is ESPNU really that desperate? He's someone that should be on Pac 12 or FS1.
Or The Ocho.
Of the 12 coaches, Rush picked the one whose fans have the deepest passion, the longest memories, the greatest lung capacity and … did I mention deep passion?