asu's NC run

Moderators: UAdevil, JMarkJohns

boat343

asu's NC run

Post by boat343 »

They had a helluva run. I think we all thought they were gonna run the gauntlet and win it all. But they fell just short and their NC dreams were dashed tonight by TAMU.

So is that Scummy Dick Douglas guy still talking smack about RichRod's video, citing the fact that while "this clown is dancing, [they] are preparing to win a national title"? I think you actually need to win big games first. Which Toad has not done yet; that RichRod can say he's done.
MountainCat

Re: asu's NC run

Post by MountainCat »

Yeah - I think it lasted about a half an hour.

Next time they need to schedule a cream puff instead. Maybe they could play UTSA next year in Texas. Isn't that CTGs dream job anyway?
No Bandwagon Here! Always a Cat!
azgreg

Post by azgreg »

Fell just 14 games short. Better luck next year.
qwertyus

Post by qwertyus »

MountainCat wrote:Yeah - I think it lasted about a half an hour.

Next time they need to schedule a cream puff instead. Maybe they could play UTSA next year in Texas. Isn't that CTGs dream job anyway?
I can't wait to see UTSA run a train on that team next year. No Berco, probably no Foster. Buncha literally who's at QB and several skill positions. Defense will be pretty decent though, I think they'll return a lot on that side of the ball.
Catstatic

Post by Catstatic »

So close to that elusive NC they could taste it.

Go Cats!!
azcat49

Post by azcat49 »

Clown school, clown coach, clown fans.
Waiting at the Rose Bowl patiently for the cats to arrive
"I've got a fever, and the only prescription is more wildcat sports"
2019 BDW Survivor Pool Champion
SCCats

Post by SCCats »

azgreg wrote:Fell just 14 games short. Better luck next year.
Those are the true heartbreakers. It's one of those runs where you think to yourself 'If things had broken just a little bit different, perhaps we could've got the NC talk into week two.'
CalStateTempe

Post by CalStateTempe »

SCCats wrote:
azgreg wrote:Fell just 14 games short. Better luck next year.
Those are the true heartbreakers. It's one of those runs where you think to yourself 'If things had broken just a little bit different, perhaps we could've got the NC talk into week two.'
:lol:
CalStateTempe

Post by CalStateTempe »

I heard ASU is taking a trip to Castles and Coasters to celebrate the loss to TAMU.

baby steps.
Puerco

Post by Puerco »

'A parent is the one person who is supposed to make their kid think they can do anything. Says they're beautiful even when they're ugly. Thinks they're smart even when they go to Arizona State.' -- Jack Donaghy
dirtbags

Post by dirtbags »

i've seen ohio state. i knew ohio state. ohio state was a friend of mine. asu, you're no ohio state.

and texas a&m is not va tech.
azgreg

Post by azgreg »

ASUHATER!

Post by ASUHATER! »

Well technically they're not eliminated yet...they just have to win the next 14 games in a row
i was going to put the ua/asu records here...but i forgot what they were.

i'll just go with fuck asu.
azgreg

Post by azgreg »

ASUHATER! wrote:Well technically they're not eliminated yet...they just have to win the next 14 games in a row
They will lose to Oregon and both LA schools at the least.
devilswin99

Post by devilswin99 »

We play an SEC on the road.....you play the Powder Puff girls at home that lost 37 starters and you nearly lose....tell Greggers Byrnes and Richard Rod to take off Wilma's panties and stop scheduling church league teams and play a game that 3 people outside the State of Arizona might care about. You have zero room to make fun of ASU. We have the sack to play anyone.....Greggers is working on a home and home with these guys:

it's a great time to be a pothead - Chicat
UAdevil

Post by UAdevil »

I don't think anyone here would be talking much junk if it weren't for Toady's hyperbole (best ever! fastest! Natty!) and the idiots who bought that shit, fans AND media. No one here is crowing about a 10 point win over a bad UTSA team, we're laughing at your team's expectations and dreams yet again being destroyed.
Love the 've! Stop with the: Would of - Could of - Should of - Must of - Might of
ASUHATER!

Post by ASUHATER! »

devilswin99 wrote:We play an SEC on the road.....you play the Powder Puff girls at home that lost 37 starters and you nearly lose....tell Greggers Byrnes and Richard Rod to take off Wilma's panties and stop scheduling church league teams and play a game that 3 people outside the State of Arizona might care about. You have zero room to make fun of ASU. We have the sack to play anyone.....Greggers is working on a home and home with these guys:

Your coach basically said that you were the best team in the history of a teams and that you're going to win the national championship. And then you got waxed. Of course we can make fun of you.

devilswin99

Post by devilswin99 »

UAdevil wrote:I don't think anyone here would be talking much junk if it weren't for Toady's hyperbole (best ever! fastest! Natty!) and the idiots who bought that shit, fans AND media. No one here is crowing about a 10 point win over a bad UTSA team, we're laughing at your team's expectations and dreams yet again being destroyed.
lol....my dreams were not destroyed son. It is a football game of which I have nor do any ASU fans have control over. No one I knew were talking National Championships or any of that junk. Coach Graham has high expectations. He does not believe in doing things at an average level. You win games and lose games....but you should always believe that you can perform your job at the highest level. That is why we go on the road and play the best. You cannot be champions scheduling the Care Bears at home and expect great things. How come Greggers does not believe that Richard Rod can go on the road to an SEC school and win? Do the ghosts of LSU still haunt your dreams at night when you close your eyes?
SCCats

Post by SCCats »

devilswin99 wrote: No one I knew were talking National Championships or any of that junk.
I'm going to agree with you on the second point, that it was junk. At least we can come to that understanding.

If the first point is true then you must not know many ASU fans, because they were all up on that Starship Enterprise.
ASUHATER!

Post by ASUHATER! »

devilswin99 wrote:
UAdevil wrote:I don't think anyone here would be talking much junk if it weren't for Toady's hyperbole (best ever! fastest! Natty!) and the idiots who bought that shit, fans AND media. No one here is crowing about a 10 point win over a bad UTSA team, we're laughing at your team's expectations and dreams yet again being destroyed.
lol....my dreams were not destroyed son. It is a football game of which I have nor do any ASU fans have control over. No one I knew were talking National Championships or any of that junk. Coach Graham has high expectations. He does not believe in doing things at an average level. You win games and lose games....but you should always believe that you can perform your job at the highest level. That is why we go on the road and play the best. You cannot be champions scheduling the Care Bears at home and expect great things. How come Greggers does not believe that Richard Rod can go on the road to an SEC school and win? Do the ghosts of LSU still haunt your dreams at night when you close your eyes?
Basically the entire motto of the ASU athletic department was "football national title or bust in 2015"

UAdevil

Post by UAdevil »

devilswin99 wrote:

Fuck off with your condescending 'son' bullshit. Your coach may have high expectations, but reality's a bitch ain't it, son?
Love the 've! Stop with the: Would of - Could of - Should of - Must of - Might of
devilswin99

Post by devilswin99 »

Keep eating those cupcakes fellas.....also please buff and polish our Territorial Cup and make it nice when you present it to us on November 21st. You will place the Cup at our feet and you will bow and beg us for forgiveness.
devilswin99

Post by devilswin99 »

UAdevil wrote:
devilswin99 wrote:

Fuck off with your condescending 'son' bullshit. Your coach may have high expectations, but reality's a bitch ain't it, son?
You should watch your mouth talking like that. I guess living in that truckstop town for too long poisoned your filthy mouth. My reality is quite pleasant as I live my life at the highest standard. No outcome of a football game with change that...now go run along BOY, and find a bar of soap to suck on to cleanse your disgusting trailer park mouth.
WildcatStunner

Post by WildcatStunner »

UTSA Cream puffs are so tasty that ASU wanted a taste too:

http://www.utsa.edu/today/2010/04/footballseries.html
SCCats

Post by SCCats »

devilswin99 wrote:You should watch your mouth talking like that. I guess living in that truckstop town for too long poisoned your filthy mouth. My reality is quite pleasant as I live my life at the highest standard. No outcome of a football game with change that...now go run along BOY, and find a bar of soap to suck on to cleanse your disgusting trailer park mouth.
Ahhh the crushing of the NC dream in week one has gotten under his skin!

72 hours...Let's see if DW smartly runs home and hides or finishes himself off.
devilswin99

Post by devilswin99 »

My dreams are just getting started, while your nightmares are just beginning. I do not plan on going anywhere.....72 hours?
SCCats

Post by SCCats »

devilswin99 wrote:My dreams are just getting started, while your nightmares are just beginning. I do not plan on going anywhere.....72 hours?
72 hours.

Take it home DW!
UAdevil

Post by UAdevil »

devilswin99 wrote:
UAdevil wrote:
devilswin99 wrote:

You should watch your mouth talking like that. I guess living in that truckstop town for too long poisoned your filthy mouth. My reality is quite pleasant as I live my life at the highest standard. No outcome of a football game with change that...now go run along BOY, and find a bar of soap to suck on to cleanse your disgusting trailer park mouth.
And with that, you are done here. Try not to catch mono from Ballage.
SCCats

Post by SCCats »

UAdevil wrote:And with that, you are done here. Try not to catch mono from Ballage.
dwwin wrote: 72 hours?
The ban clock strikes again! I put you on a 72 hour ban clock (the time during which you would get yourself banned) and you lasted 11 minutes.

A new record for the ban clock.
azgreg

Post by azgreg »

devilswin99 wrote:Keep eating those cupcakes fellas.
Cal Poly and New Mexico says hi.
UAEebs86

Post by UAEebs86 »

azgreg wrote:
devilswin99 wrote:Keep eating those cupcakes fellas.
Cal Poly and New Mexico says hi.

And UTSA next year and in 2018.

dw99 once again showing the value of his ASU education. What a moron.
We are the people our parents warned us about.
-JB
2022 Survival Pool Co-Champion
KaibabKat

Post by KaibabKat »

ASU education is an oxymoron.
azgreg

Post by azgreg »

To be fair though, over the last 10 seasons they have had a slightly better schedule then us.

azcat49

Post by azcat49 »

Old Toady had me drinking his kool aid, I actually thought they could beat TAM.

I will agree he must always expects excellence. That would explain his son banging a hot coed instead of some slampig to lose a 250K division 1 coaching gig. I guess its preparation meeting opportunity
Waiting at the Rose Bowl patiently for the cats to arrive
"I've got a fever, and the only prescription is more wildcat sports"
2019 BDW Survivor Pool Champion
krissyp

Post by krissyp »

devilswin99 wrote:
UAdevil wrote:
devilswin99 wrote:

Looks like another assu clown is now unglued and unhinged. Yeah, you sure sound like you live the perfect life. :lol:

Love how he doesn't even know who he plays next year too, what a fan!
ASUHATER!

Post by ASUHATER! »

Most people who gloat about how awesome their lives are on an opponent's message board actually do not have great lives

Chicat

Post by Chicat »

I can't believe DW has been temp banned TWICE and neither time was it me who had the pleasure of pulling the trigger.

:|
Of the 12 coaches, Rush picked the one whose fans have the deepest passion, the longest memories, the greatest lung capacity and … did I mention deep passion?
UAEebs86

Post by UAEebs86 »

azgreg wrote:To be fair though, over the last 10 seasons they have had a slightly better schedule then us.
But of course being the a-hole that he is he didn't say "we have a slightly better schedule than you over the last ten seasons."

He came in with his usual bullshit bravado and ignorance of his own team's schedule and then decides to be rude and condescending to the person who literally started this version of this site and is one of the admins.

Good riddance.

We are the people our parents warned us about.
-JB
2022 Survival Pool Co-Champion
azgreg

Post by azgreg »

Love that meme.
wyo-cat

Post by wyo-cat »

So do they take down the pic of the Natty trophy from their practice facility, or wait until their next loss?
Puerco

Post by Puerco »

I love DW99. He is one of my favorite sources of entertainment till basketball season starts and we get enfuego. I know I should feel bad about this sense of schadenfreude, but knowing by contrast that even on my worst day I can still be thankful for my life makes me happy and content.
'A parent is the one person who is supposed to make their kid think they can do anything. Says they're beautiful even when they're ugly. Thinks they're smart even when they go to Arizona State.' -- Jack Donaghy
dirtbags

Post by dirtbags »

wyo-cat wrote:So do they take down the pic of the Natty trophy from their practice facility, or wait until their next loss?
and has dw99 had his "asu football '15-16 national champions" neck tattoo removed yet?
UAdevil

Post by UAdevil »

From the Raunch...They're not out of it just yet! lol.

Posted by Baseball Devil on September 07, 15 at 12:47:12:

Not only has precedent been set by the CFP committee last year for a 1 loss team to make the CFP but that loss can also be to a mediocre team in your own building. Va Tech beat OSU last year in the first game at OSU and went on to an 8-5 record I believe.
splitsecond

Post by splitsecond »

DW99 is usually entertaining, this is a whole new level even for him. Word of advice comrade: don't buy the goods from a snake oil salesman.
azgreg

Post by azgreg »

UAdevil

Post by UAdevil »

Chicat wrote:I can't believe DW has been temp banned TWICE and neither time was it me who had the pleasure of pulling the trigger.

Nothing 'temp' about this one. Guy's had enough chances to be a respectful guest and failed.
catgrad97

Post by catgrad97 »

I know DW99 personally, and even I feel this was overdue. There's some irrational hate he needs to deal with outside of this board. Hope he can. The trolling act had worn out its welcome.
Puerco

Post by Puerco »

Coming to the game thread was inexcusable. Shoulda been banned right then.
Fishclamps

Post by Fishclamps »

Yeah I don't mind friendly trash talk and banter going both ways, and I would welcome more asu fans over here if it meant decent debate and discussion.

Too bad he wanted to try and chat like the morons do on their scout boards.
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

UAdevil wrote:
Chicat wrote:I can't believe DW has been temp banned TWICE and neither time was it me who had the pleasure of pulling the trigger.

Nothing 'temp' about this one. Guy's had enough chances to be a respectful guest and failed.
But but but . . . who is going to wish posters would kill themselves and send me the most disgusting, homophobic, borderline racist private messages insulting me, my wife, my parents, and my children??

:lol:

It's too bad the Internet doesn't have an actual door that could hit that fool on the way out. Oh well...
Of the 12 coaches, Rush picked the one whose fans have the deepest passion, the longest memories, the greatest lung capacity and … did I mention deep passion?