Coach Rod

Moderators: UAdevil, JMarkJohns

cordera89

Re: Coach Rod

Post by cordera89 »

ASUHATER! wrote:Who cares? You don't have to explain to people when you interview for a job
Ok if Muschamp is indeed SC HC by tomorrow, Everyone want to know what was whole of him being in South Carolina too begin with.
I know damn well you want to know why and everyone else wants to know too. RR is about to make an ass out of himself tomorrow.
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

ASUHATER! wrote:Who cares? You don't have to explain to people when you interview for a job
That's because I keep it a secret.

Right now there is dead silence from all camps. We really know nothing . . .

. . . except that football is Byrne's baby and we've invested way too much to let it fall in a hole now. Greg Byrne has a plan. I can feel it.
Of the 12 coaches, Rush picked the one whose fans have the deepest passion, the longest memories, the greatest lung capacity and … did I mention deep passion?
ASUHATER!

Post by ASUHATER! »

cordera89 wrote:
Ok if Muschamp is indeed SC HC by tomorrow, Everyone want to know what was whole of him being in South Carolina too begin with.
I know damn well you want to know why and everyone else wants to know too. RR is about to make an ass out of himself tomorrow.
Nope. I couldn't care less why. If he's still our coach then I'll be happy but he doesn't owe me an explanation about anything. It's a business and all I care about is Arizona winning.
i was going to put the ua/asu records here...but i forgot what they were.

i'll just go with fuck asu.
MrMeow

Post by MrMeow »

Chicat wrote:
That's because I keep it a secret.

Right now there is dead silence from all camps. We really know nothing . . .

. . . except that football is Byrne's baby and we've invested way too much to let it fall in a hole now. Greg Byrne has a plan. I can feel it.
You can feel it because Greg Byrne always has a plan. I doubt GB has ever been caught flatfooted.
Harvey Specter

Post by Harvey Specter »

MrMeow wrote:
UAEebs86 wrote:After Sean Miller interviewed with and turned down Maryland (his previously admitted dream job), afterwards he said basically he was all in with Arizona and this is the place he wanted to be for a long time.

If it's not RR at ntUSC, he is going to have to have a to make similar type of statement at a press conference, or risk losing everyone (players, assistants, fans) going forward.
There is a big difference between Sean Miller and Rich Rodriquez. John Miller raised his sons to be people of character and integrity. I'm not convinced RR got the same lessons. The cumulative effect of what's gone down so far leads me to believe RR is a fast talking, self serving slimeball. He impresses people verbally for the same reason good car salesmen do, and it appears there is just as much behind the words. "This is my last stop". Puleez! After all the support (and patience) he has received, and after turning out what would be generous to call a mediocre product, he's off to interview for another job (Fox reports it was a face to face, on site, interview)? It doesn't matter what he says in a press conference. It's all bullshit, anyway. Maybe Michigan was on to something. Someone buy him a Confederate flag and a can of bug spray and put his slimy ass on the next plane to Columbia.
You may be right... as I have said before, if it is confirmed that much of this has gone down as reported - he will have burned some SERIOUS political capital in this process. And IF the ALLEGATION that he promised the team he would not interview until after the bowl game - but in fact did - then I think only the diehard sycophants will continue to stay in his corner through thick and thin.

That said, if he is back next season - just win, baby. A good season next year and this will be forgiven & forgotten. The support he has from most of the fanbase will be earned EXCULSIVELY by on-field performance - and (even legitimate) excuses for mediocrity will be much less readily acknowledged by the faithful.

It will be a business relationship in BOTH directions - and that is probably as it should be. We may not love you, and you don't love us - but will stay together as long as it is in BOTH of our best interests.
Last edited by Harvey Specter on Sat Dec 05, 2015 2:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
UAEebs86

Post by UAEebs86 »

We are the people our parents warned us about.
-JB
2022 Survival Pool Co-Champion
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

If he's back, he's coaching for his career in '16. Anything less than 8 wins and he's fired. And not a lot of schools will want him with how this went down. Approach double digit wins again, and all will be forgiven . . . until the next public flirtation.
Of the 12 coaches, Rush picked the one whose fans have the deepest passion, the longest memories, the greatest lung capacity and … did I mention deep passion?
Merkin

Post by Merkin »

You do when you have 25 scholarship players coming in next year, along with the other 53 who committed to you, along with the 15 walk ons.
Catstatic

Post by Catstatic »

Harvey Specter wrote:
MrMeow wrote:
UAEebs86 wrote:After Sean Miller interviewed with and turned down Maryland (his previously admitted dream job), afterwards he said basically he was all in with Arizona and this is the place he wanted to be for a long time.

If it's not RR at ntUSC, he is going to have to have a to make similar type of statement at a press conference, or risk losing everyone (players, assistants, fans) going forward.
There is a big difference between Sean Miller and Rich Rodriquez. John Miller raised his sons to be people of character and integrity. I'm not convinced RR got the same lessons. The cumulative effect of what's gone down so far leads me to believe RR is a fast talking, self serving slimeball. He impresses people verbally for the same reason good car salesmen do, and it appears there is just as much behind the words. "This is my last stop". Puleez! After all the support (and patience) he has received, and after turning out what would be generous to call a mediocre product, he's off to interview for another job (Fox reports it was a face to face, on site, interview)? It doesn't matter what he says in a press conference. It's all bullshit, anyway. Maybe Michigan was on to something. Someone buy him a Confederate flag and a can of bug spray and put his slimy ass on the next plane to Columbia.
You may be right... as I have said before, if it is confirmed that much of this has gone down as reported - he will have burned some political capital in this process. And IF the ALLEGATION that he promised the team he would not interview until after the bowl game - but in fact did - then I think only the diehard sycophants will continue to stay in his corner through thick and thin.

That said, if he is back next season - just win, baby. A good season next year and this will be forgiven & forgotten. The support he has from most of the fanbase will be earned by on-field performance - and (even legitimate) excuses for mediocrity will be much less readily acknowledged by the faithful.

It will be a business relationship in BOTH directions - and that is probably as it should be. We may not love you, and you don't love us - but will stay together as long as it is in BOTH of our best interests.
Sports is about passion. Teams are like armies, with fans sitting on the sidelines cheering their teams. Any perception the coach does not want to be here will have a negative effect on everyone, most importantly the players. RR has some fence-mending to do. If he does not, it will be only because he really wants out.

As has been mentioned, there is no one I trust more than GB. He will take care of it.

Go Cats!!
RazorsEdgeAZ

Post by RazorsEdgeAZ »

It will be awkward if RR doesn't get the SC job. Besides the Bowl Game presser tomorrow, the annual Football awards banquet tomorrow night. Also, do we know if Byrne in Spokane? Big game, not there could mean he's working the situation...
azcat49

Post by azcat49 »

RR isn't going anywhere and he was not going to SC. He will be at the press conference and team function tomorrow night
Waiting at the Rose Bowl patiently for the cats to arrive
"I've got a fever, and the only prescription is more wildcat sports"
2019 BDW Survivor Pool Champion
Salty

Post by Salty »

I don't even think he actually interviewed.
RazorsEdgeAZ

Post by RazorsEdgeAZ »

I think he interviewed. Too many outlets reported it. Feldman said RR interviewed in NORTH Carolina yesterday. The silence from AZ side is pretty loud
chiefzona

Post by chiefzona »

Football Scoop says it is between Muschamp and RR. Also thinks the announcement comes right after Clemson's game. Sounds fun.
Salty

Post by Salty »

I honestly don't understand what has pushed RR to reportedly interview at so many different schools in such a short period.

He has facilities, money, supportive fans and AD, and relaxed expectations.

If he doesn't think he can win in the long term vs schools like USC or UCLA, what makes him think it would be easier vs Tenn, UGA, and Florida? It just doesn't make a lick of sense to me!
chiefzona

Post by chiefzona »

He interviewed in North Carolina yesterday.
Salty

Post by Salty »

chiefzona wrote:He interviewed in North Carolina yesterday.
North Carolina doesn't even have a job opening!
Harvey Specter

Post by Harvey Specter »

Salty wrote:I don't even think he actually interviewed.
And what do you base this on?

I thought Feldman and RR were pals from CBS... And that Feldman was the one to break the RR to AZ news. He is now with Fox and has been covering the story for them - ahead of other news sources, it sure looks to me like Feldman's source could be RR.

Even Scheer, who has been doing his best to spread tidbits that keep RR in the best possible light with the fanbase, confirmed yesterday late that RR had interviewed after it was reported elsewhere - after trying to claim just hours earlier that he hadn't.

Maybe you're right, but the facts sure seem to suggest otherwise.
Last edited by Harvey Specter on Sat Dec 05, 2015 2:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Harvey Specter

Post by Harvey Specter »

Salty wrote:
Sean Miller interviewed in New Mexico (Santa Fe?) with Livengood...
chiefzona

Post by chiefzona »

Salty wrote:

They met with Tanner in North Carolina about the South Carolina job.
Salty

Post by Salty »

Harvey Specter wrote:
Salty wrote:I don't even think he actually interviewed.
And what do you base this on?

I thought Feldman and RR were pals from CBS... And that Feldman was the one to break the RR to AZ news. He is now with Fox and has been covering the story for them - ahead of other news sources, it sure looks to me like Feldman's source could be RR.

Even Scheer, who has been going his best to spread tidbits that keep RR in the best possible light with the fanbase, confirmed yesterday late that RR had interviewed after it was reported elsewhere - after trying claim just hours earlier that he hadn't.

Maybe you're right, but the facts sure seem to suggest otherwise.
I have absolutely no facts to back up my claim, I just recognize how out of hand these coaching searches can become, and rumors become journalistic fact very quickly.
chiefzona

Post by chiefzona »

RazorsEdgeAZ

Post by RazorsEdgeAZ »

This is a weird one. I don't think Scout, rivals, 247sports (throw in a PGU) closest in the know with coaching moves. But this guy has been reporting Muschamp all the way since last Thursday. This is all about agents and national media playing chess. Maybe he's just trying to get AZ camp to say something or Muschamps agent feeding him info. Agents, coaches gets nasty and ugly sometimes
Sources within the Arizona football program confirm that Wildcats head coach Rich Rodriguez interviewed for the vacant head coaching job at South Carolina this week.

According to those same sources, Rodriguez has "gone underground" during the past 12-24 hours, his staff has not been in contact with the head coach and has not been informed of any pending move.

Rodriguez is believed to be "in the mix" for the Gamecocks job, but further intel indicates that Auburn defensive coordinator Will Muschamp remains the "leading candidate" for the job at present. Sources feel like a deal between South Carolina and Muschamp could be reached in the next 24 hours.
http://southcarolina.247sports.com/Bolt ... a-41748448
Last edited by RazorsEdgeAZ on Sat Dec 05, 2015 2:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AZarchery

Post by AZarchery »

Louisville 2.0?
Harvey Specter

Post by Harvey Specter »

chiefzona wrote:Football Scoop says it is between Muschamp and RR. Also thinks the announcement comes right after Clemson's game. Sounds fun.
IF this is indeed true, and Muschamp gets the nod, then RR's ego should take a pretty big hit - as he realizes where his current stock really is trading.

Maybe then he might ACTUALLY appreciate the faith Byrne showed in him and the support he has received at UA. Cuz at the moment it sure feels like MANY of the comments he made when he arrived here, and a few since, were complete gratuitous horseshit (which I have always wondered about). In which case he is worse than Graham, because at least with Turd, it's completely obvious he is a glad handing carpetbagger. Anyone with half a brain can see what he is... RR is much more polished and coy. (Anyone old enough to have seen "Broadcast News" is thinking of Albert Brooks' characterization of William Hurt's character right about now) ;)

I am ALMOST to the point where I HOPE he gets the ntSC job... close, but not quite.
Last edited by Harvey Specter on Sat Dec 05, 2015 2:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Salty

Post by Salty »

AZarchery wrote:Louisville 2.0?

Having this situation every off season is just not worth it.

I would rather see Byrne can RR than have to endure this crap every year. This has significant impacts on recruiting, fan faith in the program, and our head coaches character.
CatsbyAZ

Post by CatsbyAZ »

Harvey Specter wrote:
chiefzona wrote:Football Scoop says it is between Muschamp and RR. Also thinks the announcement comes right after Clemson's game. Sounds fun.
IF this is indeed true, and Muschamp gets the nod, then RR's ego should take a pretty big hit - as he realizes where his current stock really is trading.

Maybe then he might ACTUALLY appreciate the faith Byrne showed in him and the support he has received at UA. Cuz at the moment it sure feels like MANY of the comments he made when he arrived here, and a few since, were complete gratuitous horseshit (which I have always wondered about). In which case he is worse than Graham, because at least with Turd, it's completely obvious he is a glad handing carpetbagger. Anyone with half a brain can see what he is... RR is much more polished and coy. (Anyone old enough to have seen "Broadcast News" is thinking of Albert Brooks' characterization of William Hurt's character right about now) ;)

I am ALMOST to the point where I HOPE he gets the ntSC job... close, but not quite.
Right with you. All of it. I'm thinking RR is like the child growing into adult who never realizes how much his parents sacrificed for him. And never will. Just completely oblivious to how anyone might benefit him. "Going underground." And since you mentioned Todd G, how he's not getting baited into all these job offerings after two straight 10 win seasons beats me.
“The force behind the movement of time is a mourning that will not be comforted.” author Marilynne Robinson
AZarchery

Post by AZarchery »

Salty wrote:
AZarchery wrote:Louisville 2.0?

Having this situation every off season is just not worth it.

I would rather see Byrne can RR than have to endure this crap every year. This has significant impacts on recruiting, fan faith in the program, and our head coaches character.

True. I'd rather be in this position than the position ntUSC is in.
MrMeow

Post by MrMeow »

Harvey Specter wrote:

In a relationship, when the trust is gone so is everything else, so you you are one step behind me. I hope he's gone ... anywhere would be fine.
RazorsEdgeAZ

Post by RazorsEdgeAZ »

Maybe we'll find out RR wanted out so badly that he had to pitch a plan that did not include Casteel or some of his defensive assistants. Pure speculation, but that would be wild. Or, if that is the case (not talking to his staff about the ntSC job) he's open to making changes here if he doesn't get it.

Publicity that RR interviewed and wanted the SC job can't be undone. It's out there. Even if he - RR at this late stage, hours and hours after it went public he did interview says he didn't or is all-in AZ
Harvey Specter

Post by Harvey Specter »

UAEebs86 wrote:ntU$C does not want RR:

http://southcarolina.247sports.com/Boar ... #M41748564
OMG... Anyone in the "We are really lucky to have RR as our coach" camp really needs to go and visit that thread. 3 pages of comments so far, and I do not think I read a comment from ONE poster who wants Rodriguez. THEY ALL WANT MUSCHAMP UNEQUIVOCALLY AND WITHOUT ANY RESERVATION.

Even if Muschamp fell through, I am pretty sure they'd prefer ANYONE not name Rich Rodriguez. I thought I was pretty realistic about where is reputation sits... But even I have been over-estimating it severely. He's toxic.

Someone needs to send a link to that thread to Byrne... For the simple fact that he can break into hysterical laughter if RR tries to 'leverage' this situation into a raise. BETTER NOT HAPPEN. In fact I'd say we are overpaying relative to his best alternative... Maybe 10% more than what he might get at CBS? Use the savings to start a campaign for an indoor practice facility.

It sure looks to me like he wants this job and he is not going to get it... if he is as smart as he thought he was - he has a PR firm on retainer and they are drafting a statement (BEFORE RR is announced) that "Rich Rodriguez Is not going anywhere; he has no desire to coach anywhere other than the University of Arizona - which is where he plans to be next season and well into the future."

Not that most will buy it - but IF they wait to comment until after Muschamp is hired - NO ONE will. (Well, a few will buy it... There always are)
Last edited by Harvey Specter on Sat Dec 05, 2015 2:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CatsbyAZ

Post by CatsbyAZ »

Harvey Specter wrote:Not that most will buy it - but IF they wait to comment until after Muschamp is hired - NO ONE will. (Well, a few will buy it... There always are)
Kyle Collins anyone...? :lol: :lol:
“The force behind the movement of time is a mourning that will not be comforted.” author Marilynne Robinson
azgreg

Post by azgreg »

cordera89 wrote:It already worst, If this is true that South Carolina Muschamp as their head coach, RR is going to have to explain his action on why he choose to interview at South Carolina.
How do you figure? he doesn't have to explain shit.
CatsbyAZ

Post by CatsbyAZ »

Harvey Specter wrote:OMG... Anyone in the "We are really lucky to have RR as our coach" camp really needs to go and visit that thread. 3 pages of comments so far, and I do not think I read a comment from ONE poster who wants Rodriguez. THEY ALL WANT MUSCHAMP UNEQUIVOCALLY AND WITHOUT ANY RESERVATION.

Even if Muschamp fell through, I am pretty sure they'd prefer ANYONE not name Rich Rodriguez. I thought I was pretty realistic about where is reputation sits... But even I have been over-estimating it severely. He's toxic.
This is what I learned and have been trumpeting since the Louisville saga: NO ONE WANTS RICHROD!!! For better or worse HE IS STUCK WITH US (!) unless he is willing to take a major step down to the MWC or AAC.

I have no doubt that RichRod is a good enough coach to handle a place like SC, VT, LVille, etc, however the their respective faithful immediately sour against hiring him as coach. Happens time and time again.

It's like a marriage where one party is looking to cheat but can't bag anything, and meanwhile, the knowing other party is content to build their divorce case against him, waiting in the wings with a lawyer for a major screw up.
Harvey Specter

Post by Harvey Specter »

azgreg wrote:
cordera89 wrote:It already worst, If this is true that South Carolina Muschamp as their head coach, RR is going to have to explain his action on why he choose to interview at South Carolina.
Nope... But it's going to further cement the inferiority complex that already pervades this fan base. Many of us think that the past 4 years (with 3 losing conference campaigns, but '4 straight bowl games'!) have been our "glory days". We are so lucky!

We'll be like the middle-aged housewife, waiting at home knowing our husband went to the low-rent strip club with a grand in his pocket expecting to score. When he arrives home later that night because there were no takers (they apparently weren't impressed that he was starting QB on his HS team), we'll exhale, and tell our friends tomorrow "we're really glad he came home; he's a good man".

This is South Carolina we are talking about - not Ohio State.

He does not have to explain shit, but he better FUCKING win - and he SURE AS SHIT better fucking beat ASU.

No more credit for the 3 gimmes which precede conference play every season. Stop making videos, start recruiting studs, and WIN more than you lose against REAL teams.
Last edited by Harvey Specter on Sat Dec 05, 2015 2:53 pm, edited 4 times in total.
CatsbyAZ

Post by CatsbyAZ »

Harvey Specter wrote: Many of us think that the past 4 years (with 3 losing conference campaigns, but '4 straight bowl games,' have been our "glory days".

You can blame Mackoprick for that.
Last edited by CatsbyAZ on Sat Dec 05, 2015 2:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CatsbyAZ

Post by CatsbyAZ »

Harvey Specter wrote: We'll be like the middle-aged housewife, waiting at home knowing our husband went to the strip club with a grand in his pocket hoping to score. When he arrives home later that night because there were no takers, we'll exhale, and tell our friends tomorrow "we're really glad he came home; he's a good man".

He does not have to explain shit, but he better FUCKING win. And no more credit for the 3 gimmes which precede conference play every season.
:lol: See my previous post - "...building our divorce case..."

Entertaining how marriage problems our the go-to analogies with all this SCar BS :(
Last edited by CatsbyAZ on Sat Dec 05, 2015 2:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Harvey Specter

Post by Harvey Specter »

CatsbyAZ wrote:
Harvey Specter wrote:
azgreg wrote:
cordera89 wrote: We'll be like the middle-aged housewife, waiting at home knowing our husband went to the strip club with a grand in his pocket hoping to score. When he arrives home later that night because there were no takers, we'll exhale, and tell our friends tomorrow "we're really glad he came home; he's a good man".

He does not have to explain shit, but he better FUCKING win. And no more credit for the 3 gimmes which precede conference play every season.
:lol: See my previous post - "...building our divorce case..."

Entertaining how marriage problems our the go-to analogies with all this SCar BS :(
I saw that and literally laughed out loud. I like your analogy better... I hope we have enough chutzpah to consider filing. ;-)
cordera89

Post by cordera89 »

azgreg wrote:
So your saying that he doesn't have to explain to anyone of why you left Arizona in the dark by interviewing for the South Carolina HC job.
azgreg

Post by azgreg »

cordera89 wrote:
azgreg wrote:
So your saying that he doesn't have to explain to anyone of why you left Arizona in the dark by interviewing for the South Carolina HC job.
Nope.
BMalo

Post by BMalo »

He doesn't need to explain. We get it. He either wants the job, wants to leave, or wants a raise for him or assistants. Any of those reasons are part of the business as an NCAA head coach and shouldn't be a surprise. Anything he were to say would be lip service anyway.

If he stays and we win next year, we will forgive him. Until next season's coaching search.
CatsbyAZ

Post by CatsbyAZ »

BMalo wrote:He doesn't need to explain. We get it. He either wants the job, wants to leave, or wants a raise for him or assistants. Any of those reasons are part of the business as an NCAA head coach and shouldn't be a surprise. Anything he were to say would be lip service anyway.

If he stays and we win next year, we will forgive him. Until next season's coaching search.
Das right, :lol: don't explain anything to your wife of ten years after storming home from the bars at 1am and slamming the door cause none of the drinks you bought all the frilly, dainty twenty-somethings at Auld Dubliners or Gentle Ben's amounted to anything more than a "like, dude, thanks."

See how that goes the next morning around the coffee maker.
OSUCat

Post by OSUCat »

Harvey Specter wrote:

OMG... Anyone in the "We are really lucky to have RR as our coach" camp really needs to go and visit that thread. 3 pages of comments so far, and I do not think I read a comment from ONE poster who wants Rodriguez. THEY ALL WANT MUSCHAMP UNEQUIVOCALLY AND WITHOUT ANY RESERVATION.

Someone needs to send a link to that thread to Byrne... For the simple fact that he can break into hysterical laughter if RR tries to 'leverage' this situation into a raise. BETTER NOT HAPPEN. In fact I'd say we are overpaying relative to his best alternative... Maybe 10% more than what he might get at CBS? Use the savings to start a campaign for an indoor practice facility.

It sure looks to me like he wants this job and he is not going to get it... if he is as smart as he thought he was - he has a PR firm on retainer and they are drafting a statement (BEFORE RR is announced) that "Rich Rodriguez Is not going anywhere; he has no desire to coach anywhere other than the University of Arizona - which is where he plans to be next season and well into the future."

Not that most will buy it - but IF they wait to comment until after Muschamp is hired - NO ONE will. (Well, a few will buy it... There always are)
You are just one silly person.
Formerly Lynx Rufus.
BMalo

Post by BMalo »

CatsbyAZ wrote:
BMalo wrote:He doesn't need to explain. We get it. He either wants the job, wants to leave, or wants a raise for him or assistants. Any of those reasons are part of the business as an NCAA head coach and shouldn't be a surprise. Anything he were to say would be lip service anyway.

Das right, :lol: don't explain anything to your wife of ten years after storming home from the bars at 1am and slamming the door cause none of the drinks you bought all the frilly, dainty twenty-somethings at Auld Dubliners or Gentle Ben's amounted to anything more than a "like, dude, thanks."

See how that goes the next morning around the coffee maker.
That's why you don't marry your business partner.

This is a business, not a domestic marriage.
Last edited by BMalo on Sat Dec 05, 2015 3:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Harvey Specter

Post by Harvey Specter »

If that is his strategy, he may want to re-think it in the future. Because if Byrne monitors fan base reaction to his name being floated at ANY school, his bargaining power is taking a serious hit. Better to pretend that you are in demand than to confirm you aren't.

There is no market for his services at BCS schools. No smart AD is going to hire a guy that no one in his constituency wants any part of.

The silver lining? If RR gets the Gamecock job... the most distraught Arizona fan will be happier than the most elated South Carolina fan. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Harvey Specter

Post by Harvey Specter »

OSUCat wrote:
Harvey Specter wrote:

You are just one silly person.
Everyone is sitting around here fretting over the possibility of losing a guy who wants to go someplace where the constituents want nothing to do with him. And a bunch of pollyannas will be on here tomorrow telling us how lucky we are we did not lose him... And how the fans better support the team next season so this does not happen again.

If the shoe fits...
Harvey Specter

Post by Harvey Specter »

84Cat wrote:
And Gamecock fans are happier right now than I am.

Or was until the Cats BB team just pulled this one out in Spokane. Without 40% of the expected starting lineup... not a single returning starter on the floor today... Team's best player hobbled - and we get a road win against a very good basketball team. No excuses necessary.

I love Sean Miller. #Winner
Last edited by Harvey Specter on Sat Dec 05, 2015 3:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BMalo

Post by BMalo »

That report is allegedly fake
UAEebs86

Post by UAEebs86 »

Unbelievable how many media people fell for that fake account.
We are the people our parents warned us about.
-JB
2022 Survival Pool Co-Champion
CatsbyAZ

Post by CatsbyAZ »

UAEebs86 wrote:Unbelievable how many media people fell for that fake account.
This just keeps rolling!