Coach Rod

Moderators: UAdevil, JMarkJohns

azcat49

Re: Coach Rod

Post by azcat49 »

Pretty simple, Harbaugh is a great football coach who will succeed wherever he is at to the highest level. He turned Michigan around this year and they will be formidable in the years to come as he gets his style of players in.

He understands this is a business and you get paid well. Win and you stay, lose and underperform and your seat gets hot. I know Michigan fans are very happy to have him and are looking forward to the future.

As for us, get 8 wins 3 OOC and at least 5 in conference. Beat ASSU more then you lose and fix that damn defense. With that you have met the minimum expectations RR. It's just business. Still can't believe we may waste 6M on mediocrity. Hoping our results improve to merit top 4 in conference pay
Waiting at the Rose Bowl patiently for the cats to arrive
"I've got a fever, and the only prescription is more wildcat sports"
2019 BDW Survivor Pool Champion
MrMeow

Post by MrMeow »

3 good seasons in 4 years is how you would classify it?

He went to a franchise that had not had a winning record in 9 years, and without any major roster overhauls led the team to 13, 11, and 12 wins in the regular season, making 3 straight NFC championship games and winning one of them. Then he went 8-8 in year 3, which (while mediocre) is as good as the 49ers have done without him since 2002. His playoff record is 5-3, with the 3 losses by a combined 12 points. I'd love to see someone with a better 4 year start to their NFL career when not taking over a team in the midst of a dynasty period.

Because he is a prick, it limited his longevity. My guess is he will get another shot if he wants it (and I think he will). If he learned from his mistakes, he could be extremely successful; Bellichick is a prick, too, who failed in Cleveland over a 5 year stint. He figured it out, and the rest is history.

Time will tell....[/quote]

We are going to have to agree to disagree. Flashes in the pan don't impress me. Harbaugh is no longer an NFL coach for a reason. His short term success in SF doesn't seem to impress anyone that matters.

Harbaugh is a lifelong prick with zero people skills. He was as a player, at USD, at Stanford, and at SF. He is caustic by nature. He either doesn't know or doesn't care what damage he causes around him. His style may work with college kids, but obviously with grown it catches up with him. I don't think he knows any other way, and I don't think he is capable of changing a decades long behavior.

That's it for me.
Fishclamps

Post by Fishclamps »

Harvey Specter wrote:
CalStateTempe wrote:I love how people here think the Yorks (niners ownership) have no role to play in the perminanet suckitude of the niners. Harbaugh won despite them.
Yeah... Funny how many ignore the 10 (of the last 14) years that the Niners have sucked when Harbaugh was not there, and don't assume that ownership (the one constant) has ANY culpability.

The one period when 49ers were VERY good had one difference: the head coach.
My friend is a diehard niners fan. Believe me, every fan is well aware the Yorks are completely the worst, but what are you gonna do? They own the team
azgreg

Post by azgreg »

Anybody who thinks Hairballs can't coach is a moron.
MrMeow

Post by MrMeow »

azgreg wrote:Anybody who thinks Hairballs can't coach is a moron.
Greg, from you that comment surprises me. It's something I would expect from Hater, but not you. Oh well.

Harbaugh can obviously coach, but those who followed his situation in SF know his personality was not suited for longevity in the pro game. He burned people out. He will do fine (again) with college kids. Young kids are more malleable, and more eager to please. Seasoned pros, not so much. Actually, not at all. Can he learn from his mistakes with the Niners and re-emerge in the pros? Harvey thinks so. I don't. In my opinion, he is where he belongs. He will likely give OSU and Michigan State a good run for their money.
Harvey Specter

Post by Harvey Specter »

MrMeow wrote:
azgreg wrote:Anybody who thinks Hairballs can't coach is a moron.
Greg, from you that comment surprises me. It's something I would expect from Hater, but not you. Oh well.

Harbaugh can obviously coach, but those who followed his situation in SF know his personality was not suited for longevity in the pro game. He burned people out. He will do fine (again) with college kids. Young kids are more malleable, and more eager to please. Seasoned pros, not so much. Actually, not at all. Can he learn from his mistakes with the Niners and re-emerge in the pros? Harvey thinks so. I don't. In my opinion, he is where he belongs. He will likely give OSU and Michigan State a good run for their money.
Don't put words in my mouth... Do I think he could? I think it is possible... whether or not he will remains to be seen.

I think he is an exceptional coach... One of the top 5 in the college game. If I was picking, I'd put him behind only Saban and Meyer, in the same class with Jimbo (although a very different style). I think a number of coaches are better suited to the college... whether or not he agrees, I am not sure. He has a ginormous ego (most of the great ones seem to), and those types tend to view the NFL as where they belong.

I can tell ou this... If given the choice between Harbaugh as HC, and the Niners front office, for my favorite NFL team - I would pick Harbaugh 8 days a week.
MrMeow

Post by MrMeow »

3 good seasons in 4 years is how you would classify it?

He went to a franchise that had not had a winning record in 9 years, and without any major roster overhauls led the team to 13, 11, and 12 wins in the regular season, making 3 straight NFC championship games and winning one of them. Then he went 8-8 in year 3, which (while mediocre) is as good as the 49ers have done without him since 2002. His playoff record is 5-3, with the 3 losses by a combined 12 points. I'd love to see someone with a better 4 year start to their NFL career when not taking over a team in the midst of a dynasty period.

Because he is a prick, it limited his longevity. My guess is he will get another shot if he wants it (and I think he will). If he learned from his mistakes, he could be extremely successful; Bellichick is a prick, too, who failed in Cleveland over a 5 year stint. He figured it out, and the rest is history.

Time will tell....
[/quote]

Sorry, Harv, but you do just fine putting words in your own mouth. No assistance required from me :D
Spaceman Spiff

Post by Spaceman Spiff »

azcat49 wrote:Pretty simple, Harbaugh is a great football coach who will succeed wherever he is at to the highest level. He turned Michigan around this year and they will be formidable in the years to come as he gets his style of players in.

He understands this is a business and you get paid well. Win and you stay, lose and underperform and your seat gets hot. I know Michigan fans are very happy to have him and are looking forward to the future.

As for us, get 8 wins 3 OOC and at least 5 in conference. Beat ASSU more then you lose and fix that damn defense. With that you have met the minimum expectations RR. It's just business. Still can't believe we may waste 6M on mediocrity. Hoping our results improve to merit top 4 in conference pay
I'm not so negative because we weren't necessarily that far off that mark. The injuries were devastating, but we easily could have beat WSU, USC and ASU if we had better injury luck. Win 2 of those, we're 9-4 and a lot of this debate has a very different tenor.
CalStateTempe

Post by CalStateTempe »

If this thread is any indication, next season will be a telling one for Rod wrt arizona fan, however it plays out.
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

Of the 12 coaches, Rush picked the one whose fans have the deepest passion, the longest memories, the greatest lung capacity and … did I mention deep passion?
Harvey Specter

Post by Harvey Specter »

MrMeow wrote:
Harvey Specter wrote:3 good seasons in 4 years is how you would classify it?

Time will tell....
Sorry, Harv, but you do just fine putting words in your own mouth. No assistance required from me :D
I absolutely believe he will get another shot coaching in the NFL. In fact I bet he'd have one right now if he wanted to.

Will he succeed (that was the topic being debated with the latest exchange)? My comment on that issue is also included in the excerpt above.... I think he MIGHT. My 9-year old understood.

Are you sure. You did not go to ASU?
Merkin

Post by Merkin »

Chicat wrote:Image

With that wine selection they are drinking beer?

Kyle Allen is apparently in town too.
Last edited by Merkin on Thu Dec 31, 2015 3:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
UAEebs86

Post by UAEebs86 »

Looks like Coach is having himself a good time up in Phoenix. Heard he was at Cardinals practice yesterday.
We are the people our parents warned us about.
-JB
2022 Survival Pool Co-Champion
MrMeow

Post by MrMeow »

Harvey Specter wrote:
MrMeow wrote:

Time will tell....
I absolutely believe he will get another shot coaching in the NFL. In fact I bet he'd have one right now if he wanted to.

Will he succeed (that was the topic being debated with the latest exchange)? My comment on that issue is also included in the excerpt above.... I think he MIGHT. My 9-year old understood.

Are you sure. You did not go to ASU?[
/quote]

Are you in a race to the bottom with ASUHATER?
ASUHATER!

Post by ASUHATER! »

MrMeow wrote:
Harvey Specter wrote:
MrMeow wrote:

Time will tell....

/quote]

Says the guy already at rock bottom. Your petulant whining really is pathetic.
i was going to put the ua/asu records here...but i forgot what they were.

i'll just go with fuck asu.
MrMeow

Post by MrMeow »

ASUHATER! wrote:
MrMeow wrote:
Harvey Specter wrote:
MrMeow wrote:

Time will tell....

/quote]

Says the guy already at rock bottom. Your petulant whining really is pathetic.
The race is on. Top that, Harv
Gladiator Cat

Post by Gladiator Cat »

Jim Harbaugh is without question and categorically one of the biggest A-holes to ever coach or grace a football field.

He's a rude, arrogant, douche of a human anyway you want to cut it. Even worse he so full of himself he breaks every freaking rule in the book when it comes to his professional peers and respect. Fearlessly competitive but the worst of the worst in general sportsmanship terms or as a mentor for the game.

But there is no denying this fact. That A-hole can coach football with anyone and win at any level of football he chooses.

His personality and all of the baggage that goes with it is debatable, but his ability to coach football and win is not.
Harvey Specter

Post by Harvey Specter »

i am sold. You have me convinced that a guy who went to 3 straight conference championship games (immediately after taking over a franchise without a winning record in nearly a decade) cannot coach and is a flash in the pan.

Now I'd rather listen to you tell stories about what a beloved figure Lombardi was, and how he'd be famously popular and successful with today's modern athlete, Papi.
Gladiator Cat

Post by Gladiator Cat »

Harvey Specter wrote:i am sold. You have me convinced that a guy who went to 3 straight conference championship games (immediately after taking over a franchise without a winning record in nearly a decade) cannot coach and is a flash in the pan.

Now I'd rather listen to you tell stories about what a beloved figure Lombardi was, and how he'd be famously popular and successful with today's modern athlete, Papi.
Harvey, your reply was meant for who?
Harvey Specter

Post by Harvey Specter »

Gladiator Cat wrote:
Harvey Specter wrote:i am sold. You have me convinced that a guy who went to 3 straight conference championship games (immediately after taking over a franchise without a winning record in nearly a decade) cannot coach and is a flash in the pan.

Harvey, your reply was meant for who?
Mr. Meow.

There were too many quotes in the post to which I responded, and posting from a phone I was not going to mess with trying to delete just one of them.
MrMeow

Post by MrMeow »

That's much better, so Hater wins the race to the bottom and the Cadillac ..... but don't fret. You win the steak knives.

You're going to have to continue your pissing contest by yourself, Harv. Sorry. Too tedious.
Newportcat

Post by Newportcat »

From Greg Hansen today

From what I have been able to gather, Rich Rodriguez’s pursuit of the South Carolina football coaching job was bungled by Gamecocks athletic director Ray Tanner. After South Carolina initiated contact with RichRod’s agent, Tanner made several missteps. He left RichRod stranded at a South Carolina airport for more than an hour, left Arizona’s coach unattended in his hotel for several hours, and, worse, apparently offered RichRod less, about $3.1 million per year, than what he was making at UA. Tanner was a career baseball coach at South Carolina until he became the school’s AD in 2012. It showed. His manner in a coaching search left a lot to be desired. The irony is that UA AD Greg Byrne excels at the important detail work of a coaching search; he impressed RichRod in 2011 the way Tanner surely made a bad impression on RichRod.

I still can not see Rich Rod turning down a good (not great) but good SEC job however looks like their AD really screwed things up which isn't shocking when he came out and said they never offered Rich Rod which is a crock of sh@t. Curious to see if anyone heard anything different from what Hansen reported
2004 First Team All American Football Poster as voted on by GOAZCATS
azcat49

Post by azcat49 »

No but maybe Tanner wanted Muschamp all along but some influential boosters wanted him to reach out to RR and Tanner deliberately sabotaged the interview?
Harvey Specter

Post by Harvey Specter »

Newportcat wrote:From Greg Hansen today

From what I have been able to gather, Rich Rodriguez’s pursuit of the South Carolina football coaching job was bungled by Gamecocks athletic director Ray Tanner. After South Carolina initiated contact with RichRod’s agent, Tanner made several missteps. He left RichRod stranded at a South Carolina airport for more than an hour, left Arizona’s coach unattended in his hotel for several hours, and, worse, apparently offered RichRod less, about $3.1 million per year, than what he was making at UA. Tanner was a career baseball coach at South Carolina until he became the school’s AD in 2012. It showed. His manner in a coaching search left a lot to be desired. The irony is that UA AD Greg Byrne excels at the important detail work of a coaching search; he impressed RichRod in 2011 the way Tanner surely made a bad impression on RichRod.

I still can not see Rich Rod turning down a good (not great) but good SEC job however looks like their AD really screwed things up which isn't shocking when he came out and said they never offered Rich Rod which is a crock of sh@t. Curious to see if anyone heard anything different from what Hansen reported
I believe they offered him the job, but I suspect there is some room for some politician-speak. RR told them what it would take, they indicated they would offer him something less, he said no. In other words... both sides are telling the truth, and both sides are lying.

As far as crocks of shit... It happens all the time on both sides. Like "I want to retire her, if they'll have me (although I will frequently interview for jobs with any Power 5 school that shows a hint of interest until they refuse to give me a pay raise, but I would have declined anyway - because I like to waste time)".

SC boosters ended up with Will-effing-Muschamp, and I do not see a lot of them shedding a lot of tears that they didn't get Rodriguez.
Newportcat

Post by Newportcat »

I give a big thumps up to Rich Rod for firing and re-doing his defensive staff. To me shows a commitment to turning Arizona football into a consistent winner
2004 First Team All American Football Poster as voted on by GOAZCATS
CatsbyAZ

Post by CatsbyAZ »

Newportcat wrote:I give a big thumps up to Rich Rod for firing and re-doing his defensive staff. To me shows a commitment to turning Arizona football into a consistent winner
My exact reaction too. Gives a lot of hope that RichRod cares about long term program improvement and stability more than I guessed so when he was interviewing elsewhere.
“The force behind the movement of time is a mourning that will not be comforted.” author Marilynne Robinson
scumdevils86

Post by scumdevils86 »

Also mostly tells me Byrne told him it was do or die at this point and if he didn't revamp the D his job would be on the line in 11 months.
OSUCat

Post by OSUCat »

azcat49 wrote:No but maybe Tanner wanted Muschamp all along but some influential boosters wanted him to reach out to RR and Tanner deliberately sabotaged the interview?
It sounded more of the reverse from SC fan sites. The boosters wanted Muschamp but Tanner did not.
Formerly Lynx Rufus.
Harvey Specter

Post by Harvey Specter »

scumdevils86 wrote:Also mostly tells me Byrne told him it was do or die at this point and if he didn't revamp the D his job would be on the line in 11 months.
This makes more sense to me... His loyalty to Casteel ended where 2016 pressure on his job security started. He buys himself at least an extra year with this move; we suck because of D next year and the talk track will be "he made a tough call and we need to give him time to see it through".

I'd love to believe he had a post-NM Bowl Holiday epiphany where he renewed his vows and devotion to AZ FB after his flirtation with ntSC last month, but I am not buying. I wish I'd dated more girls that gullible in my single days.

Regardless of the reason, I applaud the change. I just hope it moves the needle
Gladiator Cat

Post by Gladiator Cat »

In my heart of hearts I don't think Rich Rod made this move on his own.
Lockwood yes, but Casteel no.

I think in some form or fashion that he was coaxed or convinced he needed to make the defensive changes. They were needed and I'm glad it happened but I bet it wasn't a smooth and fully mutual transition.

Now on the other-hand if RR is going to be stubborn and bring in someone who is not suited for the 3-3-5 and make them coach that scheme, then nothing will have changed.

Bring in a stud and respected DC and let him run his perfected and established scheme and let the chips fall where they may.
ChooChooCat

Post by ChooChooCat »

Gladiator Cat wrote:
Bring in a stud and respected DC and let him run his perfected and established scheme and let the chips fall where they may.
Yeah probably not.
cordera89

Post by cordera89 »

Gladiator Cat wrote:In my heart of hearts I don't think Rich Rod made this move on his own.
Lockwood yes, but Casteel no.

I think in some form or fashion that he was coaxed or convinced he needed to make the defensive changes. They were needed and I'm glad it happened but I bet it wasn't a smooth and fully mutual transition.

Now on the other-hand if RR is going to be stubborn and bring in someone who is not suited for the 3-3-5 and make them coach that scheme, then nothing will have changed.

Well their Tony Gibson of WVU that run 335 defense.
RazorsEdgeAZ

Post by RazorsEdgeAZ »

Just to bookmark:

Here's the exact language of RR's existing contract and why I think RR is making moves in order to help solidify and some may say rebuild his standing-stability at AZ and potential marketability:
Under the proposed amendment, Rodriguez will be entitled to cash
payments equal to a percentage of the value of the Longevity Fund in the
amounts and on the dates set forth below, if he is employed by the UA as
of those dates:
 March 15, 2016 – 43,750 units (25%)
 March 15, 2018 – 43,750 units (25%)
 March 15, 2020 – 87,500 units (50%)

o Under the proposed amendment, Rodriguez will be entitled to a cash
payment equal to the full value of the fund if he is terminated without
cause or is terminated with cause as a result a of physical or mental
disability at any time after March 15, 2018
Why I feel both RR and AZ on a 2 season plan. After March 2018, RR entitled to full value IF he wanted to stay at AZ OR if AZ decided to fire him after that date.
azcat49

Post by azcat49 »

Well I am glad for our 6M we are/he is fixing the defense and maybe RR is putting down roots.

I will say, at least for me, his move to change defensive coaches has renewed my confidence in RR at this point
azpenguin

Post by azpenguin »

Lev from the Star just tweeted a bunch after talking with RR. RR said letting Casteel and Kirlav go was one of the hardest things he's had to do in his career but that a new direction was needed. Thinking about it, I can see why things have gone on like they have. He gets results with 3-3-5 at WV. Goes to UM, they don't let him get Casteel, but he still believes in the 3-3-5. After he gets let go, he comes to AZ and now he can get Casteel, so he's thinking the 3-3-5 can work again. 2012 was a year where they had to start walk-on freshmen, so it's a work in progress. 2013 saw the defense improve a good chunk. 2014 saw it go backwards, but with a lot of freshmen and also with an offense that's getting lots and lots of possessions, and oh hey Scooby emerges. 2015 looks promising with Scooby, Ippolito, and Turituri plus a senior Parks, Denson and McCall with experience, a senior Worthy and Gilbert, etc. This was the year where it was clear to RR it wasn't going in the right direction after he takes a couple of weeks and looks over the whole thing. The injuries hurt, but they need to upgrade recruiting and philosophy going forward, so he makes the change. It's easy to see some of this from the stands but when you're in the middle of it and in charge of 100+ kids, it may be harder to see.

RichRod made a tough call and now he's in uncharted waters without Casteel (different from UM because this was his choice this time.) I'm looking forward to seeing what we have now.
Harvey Specter

Post by Harvey Specter »

azcat49 wrote:Well I am glad for our 6M we are/he is fixing the defense and maybe RR is putting down roots.

I will say, at least for me, his move to change defensive coaches has renewed my confidence in RR at this point
I am halfway there. I have renewed confidence that we may move the needle on D, but I am not sure it's a sign that he is putting down roots, as I think it could just as easily be a reflection of him wanting to upgrade his stock. Being offered no more than Muschamp for the ntSC job must have been a wake-up call.

As I have stated elsewhere... I am happy we are shaking things up in an effort to move the needle on D, regardless of the longer-term motivation behind it.
Last edited by Harvey Specter on Wed Jan 06, 2016 2:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
catgrad97

Post by catgrad97 »

I don't usually post this, but taking more of a wait-and-see attitude. Right now RichRod is still the head coach nobody else wants, and it's going to take more than a new staff of defensive coaches to change that.
DaddyO'Cat

Post by DaddyO'Cat »

Arizona Wildcats coach Rich Rodriguez said his team will participate in “the most unconventional spring practice in college football this year” – and not just because the UA’s spring practice starts in winter.

The fact that spring ball begins Feb. 5 is unusual in and of itself, and we’ll circle back to the pros and cons of that in a bit. What Rodriguez was referring to was the type of work he plans to get done.

In short: The Wildcats will spend most of their time doing individual drills – fundamentals and techniques, blocking and tackling. They will spend just a fraction of their time doing “team” drills – i.e., running plays.

“I might not even have a spring game,” Rodriguez said, although an open-to-the-public scrimmage is scheduled for Friday, March 4.

He described team drills as “the most overrated part of spring football” and individual work as “critical.”

“I haven’t finished all the spring schedules yet, but we’ll have a practice where we do no team periods at all,” Rodriguez said. “It’ll be all fundamental work for two hours.”

The impetus for this philosophical shift? In part, it’s what Rodriguez believes in.

“Half the scrimmages you have, or the spring game, you either don’t play your top guys or you cross your fingers that nobody gets hurt,” Rodriguez said. “It’s good to look at schemes, but what are you trying to win? Beat your own team? It’s not nearly as important as teaching them how to play.”

The shift is also a product of this past season’s unusual schedule.

As you might have heard, Arizona did not have a midseason bye. That’s usually when coaches can spend more time with younger players whose in-season duties typically are limited to the scout team.

Arizona also played an early bowl game (Dec. 19), limiting the number of pre-bowl practices. That’s also a time when young players can get additional individual attention.

As far as starting spring practice earlier, Rodriguez believes it sets up better for the months that follow. The coaches get extra time to prep for the spring recruiting cycle. The players, meanwhile, can get into a consistent weightlifting routine. They’re also free and clear to concentrate on academics during final exams.

The other benefit of starting earlier is that if anyone gets hurt during spring drills, they have about an extra month to heal before training camp.

Of course, players who have been hurt have less time to recover before spring practice starts. As noted Wednesday, middle linebackers Cody Ippolito (knee) and Jake Matthews (foot) are among those who aren't expected to be available. (The same goes for another linebacker, Derrick Turituri, who missed the final nine games of the season because of a hip injury.)

The other potential downside of starting Feb. 5 is that it really condenses the schedule this month. That wouldn’t be such a big deal if Rodriguez weren’t in the process of hiring two defensive coaches and possibly changing the scheme on that side of the ball. Then again, if schemes are being de-emphasized in spring as much as Rodriguez says, maybe that won’t matter very much.
http://tucson.com/sports/blogs/uafootba ... 28425.html" target="_blank
DaddyO'Cat

Post by DaddyO'Cat »

LMK if cutting and pasting and article was ok or whatever rules there may be. That was from Tucson.com by Michael Lev
wyo-cat

Post by wyo-cat »

DaddyO'Cat wrote:LMK if cutting and pasting and article was ok or whatever rules there may be. That was from Tucson.com by Michael Lev
I think it's OK, you included a link so we could dig deeper if we wanted to.

Anyhoo- nice find, and I think it addresses a lot of the fundamental issues that we saw last season.
DaddyO'Cat

Post by DaddyO'Cat »

wyo-cat wrote:
DaddyO'Cat wrote:LMK if cutting and pasting and article was ok or whatever rules there may be. That was from Tucson.com by Michael Lev

Anyhoo- nice find, and I think it addresses a lot of the fundamental issues that we saw last season.
Funny thing is I didn't, the link must have automatically included itself which is nice I guess. I like his thought process with the individual attention to fundamentals and tackling etc. They looked bad out there every year. D coaches were not good. Anyway signing off and will check in later, peace out.
azgreg

Post by azgreg »

DaddyO'Cat wrote:
wyo-cat wrote:

Funny thing is I didn't, the link must have automatically included itself which is nice I guess. I like his thought process with the individual attention to fundamentals and tackling etc. They looked bad out there every year. D coaches were not good. Anyway signing off and will check in later, peace out.
I fixed it for you. It's a good idea to provide a link if it's not your own work.
Merkin

Post by Merkin »

Salty

Post by Salty »

Merkin wrote:
There's a difference between "every once in a while" and every single offseason...
ASUHATER!

Post by ASUHATER! »

:shock:
Merkin wrote:
Good to hear him say that. He's exactly right.

azgreg

Post by azgreg »

Salty wrote:
Merkin wrote:
There's a difference between "every once in a while" and every single offseason...
What other seasons did he interview for another job?
ASUHATER!

Post by ASUHATER! »

azgreg wrote:
Salty wrote:
Merkin wrote:
What other seasons did he interview for another job?
None. But to salty, once=every year

Harvey Specter

Post by Harvey Specter »

Not sure if he interviewed with Louisville or not...

But from more than one source he thought he was going to be the guy at VTU until the alumni shit all over it.... and most suspect he would have bolted for ntUSC if they had offered him a nice pay raise.

2 or 3 'interviews' in 1-2 years is certainly more than 'every once in a while'.
ASUHATER!

Post by ASUHATER! »

Didn't interview at Louisville. Didn't interview at VT. One interview in 4 years. Get over it people.

Puerco

Post by Puerco »

Are you implying that RR hasn't made it abundantly obvious that he is interested in other opportunities, Hater? Because that'd be a really, really foolish position to take. Wouldn't it?
'A parent is the one person who is supposed to make their kid think they can do anything. Says they're beautiful even when they're ugly. Thinks they're smart even when they go to Arizona State.' -- Jack Donaghy