Fuck asu

Moderators: UAdevil, JMarkJohns

Chicat

Re: Fuck asu

Post by Chicat »

Their inability to shut up and not embarrass themselves is epic and unprecedented.
Of the 12 coaches, Rush picked the one whose fans have the deepest passion, the longest memories, the greatest lung capacity and … did I mention deep passion?
Merkin

Post by Merkin »

Not football related but still FUCK ASU!

Chicat

Post by Chicat »

Of the 12 coaches, Rush picked the one whose fans have the deepest passion, the longest memories, the greatest lung capacity and … did I mention deep passion?
Merkin

Post by Merkin »

Why would NM hate Arizona? UA fans don't give UNM or NMSU a second thought.
Puerco

Post by Puerco »

'A parent is the one person who is supposed to make their kid think they can do anything. Says they're beautiful even when they're ugly. Thinks they're smart even when they go to Arizona State.' -- Jack Donaghy
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

Are there degrees of being a national laughingstock? Or does ASU just keep setting the bar higher and higher for every other totally embarrassing entity to try and achieve. Like chain restaurants who give people food poisoning and drug manufacturers that jack up the prices on medication that keeps kids alive.
wyo-cat

Post by wyo-cat »

Good on him for a throwing that ugly schwag away.
azgreg

Post by azgreg »

It looked like he didn't belong there because he looks like he can read.
CalStateTempe

Post by CalStateTempe »

man thats messed up.

I think it was the mouth breather behind him staring and looking away from his phone during the monologues that set him up.
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

azgreg wrote:It looked like he didn't belong there because he looks like he can read.
:lol:
Merkin

Post by Merkin »

I might buy this if it didn't support ASU.

84Cat

Post by 84Cat »

Merkin

Post by Merkin »

azgreg

Post by azgreg »

Is there a rule against stealing signals I'm not aware of?
FightWildcatsFight

Post by FightWildcatsFight »

azgreg wrote:Is there a rule against stealing signals I'm not aware of?
Stealing? No. But Leach is saying he's "heard of" coaches who might record signals in their own "signal stealing command center," which is against the rules, although he won't say who. Really I think Leach knows (thinks?) it gets in cracker's head.
FightWildcatsFight

azgreg wrote:Is there a rule against stealing signals I'm not aware of?
Apparently there is a rule against "disparaging" other members of the conference, though.

http://collegefootball.ap.org/article/w ... eprimanded" target="_blank

Unfortunately I think this means ASu demolishes them Saturday.
dmjcat

Post by dmjcat »

I could be wrong but I believe I heard Toad calling Mike Leach "Chickenshit" during the post game handshake.........Talk about the pot calling the kettle black. :lol: :lol: :lol:
FightWildcatsFight

dmjcat wrote:I could be wrong but I believe I heard Toad calling Mike Leach "Chickenshit" during the post game handshake.........Talk about the pot calling the kettle black. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Probably not the right time, place, or words for that kind of exchange but I agree with Graham.
Merkin

Post by Merkin »

FightWildcatsFight wrote:
dmjcat wrote:I could be wrong but I believe I heard Toad calling Mike Leach "Chickenshit" during the post game handshake.........Talk about the pot calling the kettle black. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Probably not the right time, place, or words for that kind of exchange but I agree with Graham.
I agree too, but if I was Leach this would have been my response.

Gilbertcat

Post by Gilbertcat »

This lady annoys me:

Boivin: Mike Leach goes low, Arizona State goes high

http://www.azcentral.com/story/sports/n ... /92630964/" target="_blank

They admit to stealing signs, they say its legal. Then he says what he does to The Pirate and ASSSU went high? Lady, just stop.
WildcatLouis

Post by WildcatLouis »

Gilbertcat wrote:This lady annoys me:

Boivin: Mike Leach goes low, Arizona State goes high

http://www.azcentral.com/story/sports/n ... /92630964/" target="_blank

They admit to stealing signs, they say its legal. Then he says what he does to The Pirate and ASSSU went high? Lady, just stop.
Boivin is the Tempe version of Greg Hansen. Both of them have made careers of being sportswriters despite knowing next to nothing about sports. The only difference is that she (like all of the Arizona Republic writers) is an unabashed homer, while Hansen goes out of his way to be the opposite.
Harvey Specter

Post by Harvey Specter »

Merkin wrote:

It would be mine if I was Todd Graham posting on An Arizona message board.

He is a class-A douche, no doubt, but he has pwned us... I REALLY hope we humiliate his tight white ass this season.
cordera89

Post by cordera89 »

Harvey Specter wrote:
Merkin wrote:

He is a class-A douche, no doubt, but he has pwned us... I REALLY hope we humiliate his tight white ass this season.
Harvey do you believe of what you just said. That we hope we Humiliate ASU. As much as I love to see us beat them but it just not going to happen. Until RR understand that he need to recruit better and coach better and be competitive overall. That Until he does those things.
Harvey Specter

Post by Harvey Specter »

cordera89 wrote:
Harvey Specter wrote:
Merkin wrote:

Harvey do you believe of what you just said. That we hope we Humiliate ASU. As much as I love to see us beat them but it just not going to happen. Until RR understand that he need to recruit better and coach better and be competitive overall. That Until he does those things.
Anything can happen, in that game especially, and we get it at home.

Do I think we kill them? No. Do I think we can beat them? Yes, they are not that good.

I don't expect us to win but will not be shocked if we do... and I sure hope it happens.
Merkin

Post by Merkin »

ASU has the worst passing defense in the nation. 128 out of 128.

Just let Solomon back there and fling it.

Assuming of course he can finally not lock in on the primary receiver and can make his progressions.
azcat49

Post by azcat49 »

I like that Merk. Keep Anu on the bench until ASSU and then let him go for 500 yards. Seriously, that is the only way we can beat the scum or probably Furd this week
Waiting at the Rose Bowl patiently for the cats to arrive
"I've got a fever, and the only prescription is more wildcat sports"
2019 BDW Survivor Pool Champion
ASUHATER!

Post by ASUHATER! »

Merkin wrote:ASU has the worst passing defense in the nation. 128 out of 128.

Just let Solomon back there and fling it.

Assuming of course he can finally not lock in on the primary receiver and can make his progressions.
In the first half Oregons qb, who was the 2nd stringer at the start of the season, has 300+ passing yards and 3 tds on Asu. If we can do anything successfully the rest of the season...it should be passing on Asu.
i was going to put the ua/asu records here...but i forgot what they were.

i'll just go with fuck asu.
azgreg

Post by azgreg »

Their helmets look cool though so they have that going for them which is nice.
wyo-cat

Post by wyo-cat »

10 minutes left in the game and they've given up 600+ yds
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

azgreg

Post by azgreg »

MountainCat

Post by MountainCat »

azgreg wrote:Image
So.......is she working at her new job........or attending graduation?

I don't get it ;)
No Bandwagon Here! Always a Cat!
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

Would be funnier if we didn't also have attendance issues, but I still like anything that shits on ASSU.
azgreg

Post by azgreg »

CatsbyAZ

Post by CatsbyAZ »

So I'm at my Dad's in PHX all this week and, what the heck, why not :?: , I picked up tickets for this Thursday night's ASU Football opener.

Two tickets for $8 apiece, lower level between the 40s - discounting my undergrad days, that's the cheapest I've ever paid for college football tickets :shock: Much less for tickets that are 25 rows up from the sideline.

I know the opponent (NM St) hasn't qualified for a bowl since pretty much the Nixon presidency, but I guess the local demand is that low??? For an opener? We've filled the stadium opening with NAU.

Two years ago I happened to be on campus the afternoon leading up to a Thursday evening kickoff against the NM Lobos and you wouldn't've had any idea there was a game that night. No tailgating. No problems parking in the garages. No Mill Ave bars offering gameday specials. No activity at the stadium ticket booths. No students wearing their yellow student section tees between classes. Just no sense of a game that day.
“The force behind the movement of time is a mourning that will not be comforted.” author Marilynne Robinson
zonagrad

Post by zonagrad »

I saw a betting line with ASU favored by just 23 points over New Mexico State. That seems like easy money.
azgreg

Post by azgreg »

CatsbyAZ wrote:So I'm at my Dad's in PHX all this week and, what the heck, why not :?: , I picked up tickets for this Thursday night's ASU Football opener.

Two tickets for $8 apiece, lower level between the 40s - discounting my undergrad days, that's the cheapest I've ever paid for college football tickets :shock: Much less for tickets that are 25 rows up from the sideline.

I know the opponent (NM St) hasn't qualified for a bowl since pretty much the Nixon presidency, but I guess the local demand is that low??? For an opener? We've filled the stadium opening with NAU.

Two years ago I happened to be on campus the afternoon leading up to a Thursday evening kickoff against the NM Lobos and you wouldn't've had any idea there was a game that night. No tailgating. No problems parking in the garages. No Mill Ave bars offering gameday specials. No activity at the stadium ticket booths. No students wearing their yellow student section tees between classes. Just no sense of a game that day.
Where did you get the tickets from?
CatsbyAZ

Post by CatsbyAZ »

vividseats.com off an espn.com redirect.
“The force behind the movement of time is a mourning that will not be comforted.” author Marilynne Robinson
Merkin

Post by Merkin »

Chicat

Post by Chicat »

zonagrad

Post by zonagrad »

Chicat wrote:
ASU -22.5 at home looked good. Happy I didn't put any money down on them. I read Graham didn't sub his defense in the first half.
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

Read that too. Which implies to me that "concerned about your long-term health" was replaced with "I'm winning 6 games even if it kills you" in Fraud Graham's mind.
SCCats

Post by SCCats »

Chicat wrote:Read that too. Which implies to me that "concerned about your long-term health" was replaced with "I'm winning 6 games even if it kills you" in Fraud Graham's mind.
Incentive structures are a hell of a thing.
Puerco

Post by Puerco »

NMSU averaged less than a sack per game last year. ASU gave them seven. :shock:
'A parent is the one person who is supposed to make their kid think they can do anything. Says they're beautiful even when they're ugly. Thinks they're smart even when they go to Arizona State.' -- Jack Donaghy
Scummy Dick Douglas

Post by Scummy Dick Douglas »

zonagrad wrote:
Chicat wrote:
ASU -22.5 at home looked good. Happy I didn't put any money down on them. I read Graham didn't sub his defense in the first half.
The defense didn't sub a single starter until the 4th quarter. Graham has apparently given complete control of the defense to Bennett so it would have been his decision. Regardless, it was a trash coaching decision. They have quality depth on the DL, so really no excuse for not getting those guys some reps.
CatsbyAZ

Post by CatsbyAZ »

Odd (re)tweet from last weekend:
azgreg

Post by azgreg »

azgreg

Post by azgreg »

Chicat

Post by Chicat »

azgreg

Post by azgreg »

So now they refer to us as U4. How clever. Too bad they're not good enough to rate a number from the FBI.