Coach Rod

Moderators: UAdevil, JMarkJohns

azgreg

Re: Coach Rod

Post by azgreg »

With the defensive staff changeover I believe RR is safe this year. However, I think he'll be on the hot seat all next year.
cordera89

Post by cordera89 »

Chicat wrote:
cordera89 wrote:
Puerco wrote:I have a real issue with the 'dump RR now' idea. Like I've said before, we were all happy when he turned over the defensive coaches, and we all knew then that this year was going to be rough. Now that we're a few losses into a rough season, calling to dump RR now feels like a knee-jerk, emotional reaction. Add that to the fact that a whole new staff could very well take longer to rebuild the roster than the current one, and I really can't see the logic.

Cordera, I've got no issue with your opinions, but you need to work on your communication skills before calling the rest of us 'stupid'.
Puerco Keep that too yourself ok. My point is RR should not be in this discussion of being in Hot seat or talk about being fired.
You've actually failed to make that point, even if that is your intention.

I think a little heat on his seat is good for everyone at this point. Shows were not a bunch of complacent people who don't care and shows RR and Byrne what is expected of them.
Chi I'm going to say it like I just told Puerco, RR shouldn't be in a discussion on being on hot seat or getting fired in wake of how last season was too this season. You don't have to agree what I just said.
azcat49

Post by azcat49 »

The only reason RR wouldn't be on the hot seat this year (assuming 0-9) is the money and he was a GB hire.

GB fired Stoops for about the same thing. If we are being honest Stoops and staff were better recruiters and identifiers of talent
Waiting at the Rose Bowl patiently for the cats to arrive
"I've got a fever, and the only prescription is more wildcat sports"
2019 BDW Survivor Pool Champion
azgreg

Post by azgreg »

What was Stoop's buyout?
cordera89

Post by cordera89 »

azcat49 wrote:The only reason RR wouldn't be on the hot seat this year (assuming 0-9) is the money and he was a GB hire.

GB fired Stoops for about the same thing. If we are being honest Stoops and staff were better recruiters and identifiers of talent
And that better recruiting and Identify of talent got stoop fired?

Now the same can be said for RR and his ability to recruit and identify of talent too.

But I will keep on saying one bad season isn't going to define RR job.
cordera89

Post by cordera89 »

azcat49

Post by azcat49 »

cordera89 wrote:
azcat49 wrote:The only reason RR wouldn't be on the hot seat this year (assuming 0-9) is the money and he was a GB hire.

Now the same can be said for RR and his ability to recruit and identify of talent too.

GB won't fire his hire unless he is backed in a corner. Stoops had checked out, RR has not but the state of the program talent wise is much less.

Alsadek might be the only guy who would start at another school right now. We are completely void of talent. There are no Sunday players on the roster right now. Stoops had several, even in his 4-8 season
Harvey Specter

Post by Harvey Specter »

cordera89 wrote:

And you will keep talking gibberish nonsense. This season is not bad, it is monumentally AWFUL... as in among the worst ever. Last season was bad... His first 2 were okay... And his 3rd was very good.

What are you hanging your hat on with your assertion that RR can "recruit and identify of talent too"? Is it his quote saying how great this incoming class is in the article on posted? Cute.

This class looks pretty good on paper, but let's not over estimate it. It is Marginally better than the class of 2016 (which ended up ranked #45) , and a cut below the class of '14 (#28) - which should be showing some contributions by now (3rd year in the program) and they aren't showing much.

There are ~64 teams in BCS conferences... and you are boasting about talent that could likely land in ~bottom 1/3 of the recruiting rankings as "what is going to save us'. Good call.

We are artificially high at this point (as we have been in past years) because we have 27 commitments already - while other schools will sign a lot more studs and shoot up the rankings.

RR will likely not (and should not) get fired if we can wil a couple coming in... But his seat will be hot, and it should be. There are no signs that recruiting is turning some proverbial corner no matter how butt-hurt you get over comments about his poor recruiting to date.

And IF he goes 2-10... He should get axed whether he will or not. That would be a new low in AZ Football... and you can kindly call it "one bad season". It would be the worst in 40 years of PAC football.

I bet you were a big Ty Willingham fan and bemoaned his termination when he went ohfer in conference. Big fan of goose eggs, are you Cordera? You seem to like 'em "sunny side" up.
Merkin

Post by Merkin »

Recruit rankings do matter according to every study, but recruiting rankings don't matter until the NLI is signed. When the best recruit is taking official visits elsewhere, even if planned before this dumpster fire year, then are they really a "commit"?
Spaceman Spiff

Post by Spaceman Spiff »

2-10 with one win being an 18 point comeback against Grambling State isn't a bad season, it's a disaster. What it means to RR is another thing, but if we wound up there, it goes beyond just bad. It's the level of bad Colorado was a few years ago.

That's what's so dispiriting. We're a guaranteed W for other teams right now.
cordera89

Post by cordera89 »

Harvey Specter wrote:
cordera89 wrote:

And you will keep talking gibberish nonsense. This season is not bad, it is monumentally AWFUL... as in among the worst ever. Last season was bad... His first 2 were okay... And his 3rd was very good.

What are you hanging your hat on with your assertion that RR can "recruit and identify of talent too"? Is it his quote saying how great this incoming class is in the article on posted? Cute.

This class looks pretty good on paper, but let's not over estimate it. It is Marginally better than the class of 2016 (which ended up ranked #45) , and a cut below the class of '14 (#28) - which should be showing some contributions by now (3rd year in the program) and they aren't showing much.

There are ~64 teams in BCS conferences... and you are boasting about talent that could likely land in ~bottom 1/3 of the recruiting rankings as "what is going to save us'. Good call.

We are artificially high at this point (as we have been in past years) because we have 27 commitments already - while other schools will sign a lot more studs and shoot up the rankings.

RR will likely not (and should not) get fired if we can wil a couple coming in... But his seat will be hot, and it should be. There are no signs that recruiting is turning some proverbial corner no matter how butt-hurt you get over comments about his poor recruiting to date.

And IF he goes 2-10... He should get axed whether he will or not. That would be a new low in AZ Football... and you can kindly call it "one bad season". It would be the worst in 40 years of PAC football.

I bet you were a big Ty Willingham fan and bemoaned his termination when he went ohfer in conference. Big fan of goose eggs, are you Cordera? You seem to like 'em "sunny side" up.
Harvey is Arizona a top ten program that can lure in top recruits by any means. Are we going to justify that RR last four recruiting classes were just piss poor because of early commitments or disadvantage in the recruiting process. I'm not the one that assuming that worst case scenario of a 2-10 and 0-9 conference play would be worst. I don't care if we go 2-10 and 0-9 to end the year it not the end of world Harvey. Last Year 7-6 wasn't the worst season. It was a disappointed season because we came off 10 win season and south division title and Pac 12 title game and BCS bowl appearances. RR been through this before in his coaching career and he will rebound from it. If you don't agree with it then fine that is you not me, But I want RR and this team to finish the season strong.
Puerco

Post by Puerco »

cordera89 wrote:
Puerco wrote:I have a real issue with the 'dump RR now' idea. Like I've said before, we were all happy when he turned over the defensive coaches, and we all knew then that this year was going to be rough. Now that we're a few losses into a rough season, calling to dump RR now feels like a knee-jerk, emotional reaction. Add that to the fact that a whole new staff could very well take longer to rebuild the roster than the current one, and I really can't see the logic.

Cordera, I've got no issue with your opinions, but you need to work on your communication skills before calling the rest of us 'stupid'.
Puerco Keep that too yourself ok. My point is RR should not be in this discussion of being in Hot seat or talk about being fired.
No. Thanks, cordera, but I'll continue to express my opinions on this site. Even if you don't like them.

Coach Rod is firmly on the hot seat after this season unless he beats ASU. THAT's about all there is keft to play for at this point. Spiff, if he loses out he's in deep doo doo, but I'd still like to give these new defensive coaches a full season to see how they can recruit.
'A parent is the one person who is supposed to make their kid think they can do anything. Says they're beautiful even when they're ugly. Thinks they're smart even when they go to Arizona State.' -- Jack Donaghy
azcat49

Post by azcat49 »

The last 4 recruiting classes LOL? RR has lost more then he has retained and most of those have not been developed.

Remember our two 4 star LB's. One never even made the depth chart and the other plays FB, a position we might use 3 or 4 plays a game.

How about the big guy Marcus Griffith. Once again he can't even make the depth chart. How about the fact we play 2 walk on's and 2 Stoops guys on the dline in his 5th year. Not one of his guys can contribute when those guys are healthy.

Time for a change but it won't happen. We will be damn lucky to win 1 conference game. I couldn't even begin to tell you who we might beat. He better hope like hell he can hold on to these recruits and he beetle hope he can keep more then half of them
Last edited by azcat49 on Wed Oct 19, 2016 11:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
RazorsEdgeAZ

Post by RazorsEdgeAZ »

We're all saying the same things over and over. RR will be here next season. More and more fans will continue to get frustrated this season. Beating ASSU would help. More frustration if he doesn't.

I'm really hoping UA can pull out a win or two this year. Really would like to avoid a 0-9 or 1-8 league record.

In actuality, it's so far been two poor seasons in a row. Not just this year. So this frustration I don't think is from a short fuse.

Since UA joined the Pac, the worst (fewest) number of league wins from back-to-back seasons come from:

Mackovic/Hankwitz - had a total of two league wins across 2002-2003 seasons (Mack fired Sept 2003 1 conf game into season. Hankwitz had league win)

Mackovic - Three league wins across 2001-2002 seasons
Hankwitz/Stoops - Three league wins 2003-2004

Stoops - Four league wins across 2004-2005

RR needs to get one conference win this year just to tie Stoops for having the 3rd worst back-to-back season league record since UA joined the PAC. Also, those other coaches played less conference games to get those wins than RR. If RR can get a league win this year, he will join Mackovic as only UA coach since joining PAC to get only ONE league win in a season. If RR doesn't, the ONLY UA coach since PAC who went win-less in league season play. I Believe RR can pull out a win. Maybe two

If you look at it, all the above were in those coaches first three seasons (new schemes, other coaches recruits etc). I really don't want RR to fall into that category. That's comparing 38 years of back-to-back season conference records. A virtual Cliff dive since the 2014 South title. Biggest difference since 2014 run besides injuries is RR playing more of his own recruits since then.
Harvey Specter

Post by Harvey Specter »

cordera89 wrote:
Harvey Specter wrote:
cordera89 wrote:

And you will keep talking gibberish nonsense. This season is not bad, it is monumentally AWFUL... a as in among the worst ever. Last season was bad... His first 2 were okay... And his 3rd was very good.

Harvey is Arizona a top ten program that can lure in top recruits by any means. Are we going to justify that RR last four recruiting classes were just piss poor because of early commitments or disadvantage in the recruiting process. I'm not the one that assuming that worst case scenario of a 2-10 and 0-9 conference play would be worst. I don't care if we go 2-10 and 0-9 to end the year it not the end of world Harvey. Last Year 7-6 wasn't the worst season. It was a disappointed season because we came off 10 win season and south division title and Pac 12 title game and BCS bowl appearances. RR been through this before in his coaching career and he will rebound from it. If you don't agree with it then fine that is you not me, But I want RR and this team to finish the season strong.
When you lose 2/3 of your conference games and win 4 games against marshmallows it is a bad season.

Nowadays you can schedule your way to a bowl game, but not to a good season, unless you are inebriated on kool-aid. A post season win against UNM does not a good season make.

You demean the status of our program and its potential as a reason why this is acceptable. If we are that bad, and RR is that good, why have We won only 2 games once in our history, and under the worst coach we have ever had?
uacat540

Post by uacat540 »

Trying to converse with Cordera is rather difficult and pointless. 7-6 was a horrible season last year, Arizona's only good win was against Utah. Arizona got smacked by Washington, UCLA, Stanford and ASU. I keep asking if he thinks a healthy Anu and Scooby make a difference in win totals (they dont) and I do not get an answer. And to be honest, Arizona was 6-6 because NM bowl does not count in my eyes, the espn bowl system is a joke and being proud you make it to a bowl now is like saying you just won a dollar playing the penny slots. Sure, a buck is nice but it really doesnt matter in the scheme of a financial situation. The top 3 bowls in the PAC are how you should judge a season by, if you want to include them. Rose, Fiesta and Holiday (Only because of History) are bowls that truly matter for a conference. If you end up with a negative payout for the bowl you went to, it doesnt count! I also think Arizona doesnt end up with a top 25 recruiting class, the numbers are rather inflated and probably consist of 5-7 guys who can actually make a difference on the team.
cordera89

Post by cordera89 »

Uacat540 I could care less of what I will write on a thread or how someone response to it. I'm not a fan that going to say that our 2015 season was a complete trash of four game we got lopsided in to make it a horrible season, It was a disappointing season of going 7-6 with unhealthy team after going to 10-4 in 2014. I don't act like I didn't remember how those 5 games play out. I Refuse to accept the fact that a lot of you are pointing out that this year team will somehow not win the remaining games and already pointing out a 2-10 overall with a winless conference play of 0-9.
Do you not want this team or RR to finish the season strong maybe 1 or 2 win at best, possible 3rd win. Only game I just don't see us winning is ASU.
Merkin

Post by Merkin »

Cats won't be favored in any remaining games.
scumdevils86

Post by scumdevils86 »

if we somehow look alive in the next couple of games and oregon state really shits the bed we might be favored there but that is it.
UALoco

Post by UALoco »

The only game that matters to me is ASU now. Let everyone get healthy..put in 100 trick plays...Anu under center with DB and KT in a two back set..fake punts, fake kicks, crazy blitzes....pull out all the stops...we need to win that game by any means necessary!!! :x
Merkin

Post by Merkin »

I can agree with that. Other games really don't mean anything. ASU will be the Cats bowl game and a something to play for. Keep Solomon and Wilson out until they are 100% healthy being they are both glass.
FightWildcatsFight

Post by FightWildcatsFight »

UALoco wrote:The only game that matters to me is ASU now. Let everyone get healthy..put in 100 trick plays...Anu under center with DB and KT in a two back set..fake punts, fake kicks, crazy blitzes....pull out all the stops...we need to win that game by any means necessary!!! :x
This. 100%.
cordera89

Post by cordera89 »

UALoco wrote:The only game that matters to me is ASU now. Let everyone get healthy..put in 100 trick plays...Anu under center with DB and KT in a two back set..fake punts, fake kicks, crazy blitzes....pull out all the stops...we need to win that game by any means necessary!!! :x
You really want RR and the staff to failed this one don't you. Trick Plays that the best you come up with. When were down 21-0 to them. I like you follow up on how many trick play we use against them. Were not winning this game.
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

cordera89 wrote:
You really want RR and the staff to failed this one don't you. Trick Plays that the best you come up with. When were down 21-0 to them. I like you follow up on how many trick play we use against them. Were not winning this game.
And yet for some reason you're perfectly ok with this and think it's ridiculous to hold the coach responsible for how far this team has fallen in year 5.

Heh.....
Of the 12 coaches, Rush picked the one whose fans have the deepest passion, the longest memories, the greatest lung capacity and … did I mention deep passion?
cordera89

Post by cordera89 »

Chicat wrote:
cordera89 wrote:
And yet for some reason you're perfectly ok with this and think it's ridiculous to hold the coach responsible for how far this team has fallen in year 5.

Heh.....
Uh no, They just need to go in and just play. If they win they win, If they lose then they lose, It that simple.

Chi I rather see RR and the team finish strong and to avoid losing every single game. So stop them @#$#% if you can.
UALoco

Post by UALoco »

cordera89 wrote:
Chicat wrote:
cordera89 wrote:

Heh.....
Uh no, They just need to go in and just play. If they win they win, If they lose then they lose, It that simple.

Chi I rather see RR and the team finish strong and to avoid losing every single game. So stop them @#$#% if you can.
You don't get it Cordera..we can't lose to AsSU. It is not an option. Losing means 364 days of pain and embarrassment with my stupid family, co-workers, and neighbors who choose to support that horrible-joke-of-a-school. Trick plays worked for Boise St. against Oklahoma in the Fiesta Bowl back in the day. RR is not above trick plays..he used them when he coached WV to win a bowl or two and really makes for an exciting and fun football game. MISDIRECTION is key when you are outsized and outmanned and really is the basis behind RR's scheme. All that said, the point isn't really "to trick play or not to trick play." The point is that you have to do ANYTHING and EVERYTHING you can do to win the rivalry game. I plan to put sedatives in the Tempe water system for the week leading up to kick-off(joke). What are you going to do? RR has to pull out all the stops to ensure he doesn't go 1-4 against those scumbags and their Eddie Munster-looking coach. He does have to put more weight on this game when he is LAST in the PAC12. This is something we should all agree on and I can't believe we can't even get a consensus on this, the most basic and fundamental tenets of being a Wildcat.
cordera89

Post by cordera89 »

UALoco wrote:
cordera89 wrote:
Chicat wrote:
cordera89 wrote:

Heh.....

You don't get it Cordera..we can't lose to AsSU. It is not an option. Losing means 364 days of pain and embarrassment with my stupid family, co-workers, and neighbors who choose to support that horrible-joke-of-a-school. Trick plays worked for Boise St. against Oklahoma in the Fiesta Bowl back in the day. RR is not above trick plays..he used them when he coached WV to win a bowl or two and really makes for an exciting and fun football game. MISDIRECTION is key when you are outsized and outmanned and really is the basis behind RR's scheme. All that said, the point isn't really "to trick play or not to trick play." The point is that you have to do ANYTHING and EVERYTHING you can do to win the rivalry game. I plan to put sedatives in the Tempe water system for the week leading up to kick-off(joke). What are you going to do? RR has to pull out all the stops to ensure he doesn't go 1-4 against those scumbags and their Eddie Munster-looking coach. He does have to put more weight on this game when he is LAST in the PAC12. This is something we should all agree on and I can't believe we can't even get a consensus on this, the most basic and fundamental tenets of being a Wildcat.
Then let them talk #$#% and get on about your days. 364 days of trash talk doesn't effect me or define our season as much as it does to you or everyone else. Now if you want tell me of why I don't take it seriously? they why should I take that seriously after seeing how our team is performing this year. Only thing I'm saying is Were just not going win it regardless of the outcome. If we win, then we win, If we lose, then we lose. It that simple. If he goes 1-4 it not going to define him as a HC of why he just cant be Graham and ASU. He got beat by the better team. Their our plenty of HC that has a losing record against their rival not by a lot W/L. I just don't see us getting it this year.
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

I'd be very interested to hear what does define a coach or a season in Cordera's mind. If it's not the results on the field, or against our rival, or overall record, or talent....
Of the 12 coaches, Rush picked the one whose fans have the deepest passion, the longest memories, the greatest lung capacity and … did I mention deep passion?
UALoco

Post by UALoco »

...it's like arguing with a slice of sponge cake...fruitless
Harvey Specter

Post by Harvey Specter »

cordera89 wrote:
UALoco wrote:
cordera89 wrote:
Chicat wrote:
cordera89 wrote:The only game that matters to me is ASU now. Let everyone get healthy..put in 100 trick plays...Anu under center with DB and KT in a two back set..fake punts, fake kicks, crazy blitzes....pull out all the stops...we need to win that game by any means necessary!!! :x

Heh.....

Then let them talk #$#% and get on about your days. 364 days of trash talk doesn't effect me or define our season as much as it does to you or everyone else. Now if you want tell me of why I don't take it seriously? they why should I take that seriously after seeing how our team is performing this year. Only thing I'm saying is Were just not going win it regardless of the outcome. If we win, then we win, If we lose, then we lose. It that simple. If he goes 1-4 it not going to define him as a HC of why he just cant be Graham and ASU. He got beat by the better team. Their our plenty of HC that has a losing record against their rival not by a lot W/L. I just don't see us getting it this year.

So results don't matter or define the quality of a head coach. The quality of the team the coach fields is not a reflection of him either.

Plenty of coaches lose lots of games, including most of the ones against their rivals. Got it.

Yes RR is a coach. The things you don't care about suggest he might not be a very effective one.
3goggles

Post by 3goggles »

And Colorado is about to beat Stanford. How these programs have changed since that game where Kadeem went crazy for like 200 yards and 5 touchdowns
cordera89

Post by cordera89 »

3goggles wrote:And Colorado is about to beat Stanford. How these programs have changed since that game where Kadeem went crazy for like 200 yards and 5 touchdowns
Because Colorado was trash when Kadeem Ran all over them. What the score?
3goggles

Post by 3goggles »

cordera89 wrote:
3goggles wrote:And Colorado is about to beat Stanford. How these programs have changed since that game where Kadeem went crazy for like 200 yards and 5 touchdowns
Exactly and now we are trash thanks for making my point for me!
UALoco

Post by UALoco »

Painful to watch what Mac has been able to do with a lowly Colorado team in a few short years and then reflect on our lack of progress here. Saturdays are no fun these days.
cordera89

Post by cordera89 »

3goggles wrote:
cordera89 wrote:
Exactly and now we are trash thanks for making my point for me!
Their nothing to get all work up over after seeing them beating Stanford 10-5 a team were about to play next week.
And now Colorado is being the talk of the conference while were being right were we at( the bottom).
Stanford is going to be one piss off team next week.
cordera89

Post by cordera89 »

UALoco wrote:Painful to watch what Mac has been able to do with a lowly Colorado team in a few short years and then reflect on our lack of progress here. Saturdays are no fun these days.
Well Mac has been able to keep all his players intact while were issue with keeping our player intact.
UALoco

Post by UALoco »

cordera89 wrote:
UALoco wrote:Painful to watch what Mac has been able to do with a lowly Colorado team in a few short years and then reflect on our lack of progress here. Saturdays are no fun these days.
Well Mac has been able to keep all his players intact while were issue with keeping our player intact.
Hard to keep team intact when you recruit tiny RB's, DL, and LB's not to mention your scheme forces the most important man on the field, the QB, to risk injury on a high percentage of plays by running. Even on plays where they hand off, they are at risk of getting hit.
Spaceman Spiff

Post by Spaceman Spiff »

cordera89 wrote:
We're dangerously close to Colorado in those days right now.
scumdevils86

Post by scumdevils86 »

Really won't take much for us to be the next 2006-2015 Colorado or 2004-2009 UW.
HaCats

Post by HaCats »

What about 2001-2007 Arizona?
scumdevils86

Post by scumdevils86 »

HaCats wrote:What about 2001-2007 Arizona?
that too
Merkin

Post by Merkin »

USA Today has fired without cause costs for each school.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nc ... /92712348/" target="_blank

SCHOOL COACH AMOUNT MITIGATION/OFFSET
Arizona Rich Rodriguez $8,912,500 No

Yikes! Go back to the broadcast booth, or never have to work again.
Robert A Booey

Post by Robert A Booey »

With that large buyout, I doubt he gets fired before his contract is up, no matter how bad the next 2 seasons are.
Harvey Specter

Post by Harvey Specter »

Merkin wrote:USA Today has fired without cause costs for each school.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nc ... /92712348/" target="_blank

SCHOOL COACH AMOUNT MITIGATION/OFFSET
Arizona Rich Rodriguez $8,912,500 No

Yikes! Go back to the broadcast booth, or never have to work again.
I love Byrne, but that is a huge red mark on his resume. It is absolutely ridiculous.

Especially when you consider the lack of reciprocity of that clause. If RR had been worth anywhere near the contract & terms he was given, he would be gone by now. He could pretty much leave of his own volition if someone would have him - but we owe him Fort Knox if we fire him for taking the program into Purgatory. Oh yeah, that would be firing him "without cause".

WVU was unfair to him because they did not complete the facility upgrades they promised, and everyone at Michigan conspired to set him up to fail miserably. Remember?

I guess we felt it incumbent upon us to make good on the injustices he endured at his prior 2 coaching stops. The lack of "mitigating factors is inconsequential, because if he gets fired by UA he is not getting another coaching job.

EDIT: ASU owes Toad $16MM if he gets fired? The state of Arizona Athletic programs looks like they are being run by Junior Achievement.
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

How did ABOR approve either of those numbers?
OSUCat

Post by OSUCat »

When will RR fire the OC and qb coach next?
Formerly Lynx Rufus.
Harvey Specter

Post by Harvey Specter »

OSUCat wrote:When will RR fire the OC and qb coach next?
I would expect he will wait until next season... That way he will buy himself another 3 years because "we will need to give him credit for mKing the changes and sufficient time to see those changes recruit the right players and produce results".
CalStateTempe

Post by CalStateTempe »

Wow UofA if paying RR for success at WVU the way that contact is structured. Good deal if your RR.

Would love to have that deal in my career.
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

10 points? 10 measley freakin' points out of a team coached by a supposed offensive guru??

Where's Cordera to unintelligibly tell me nothing matters? I could use a little dose of nihilism this morning...
waysouthcat

Post by waysouthcat »

Chicat wrote:10 points? 10 measley freakin' points out of a team coached by a supposed offensive guru??

Where's Cordera to unintelligibly tell me nothing matters? I could use a little dose of nihilism this morning...
We could really use Coach Harris, Stan Gable and Ogre right now.