Coach Rod

Moderators: UAdevil, JMarkJohns

UAEebs86

Re: Coach Rod

Post by UAEebs86 »

More ugly info here, including players sexting her pictures of their junk :o
We are the people our parents warned us about.
-JB
2022 Survival Pool Co-Champion
CalStateTempe

Post by CalStateTempe »

UAEebs86 wrote:More ugly info here, including players sexting her pictures of their junk :o
Da fuq!?!

Well that’s one way to close a program.
btfd16

Post by btfd16 »

I was interviewed as a witness for two separate title IX investigations that nothing ever really came of.. I am curious if they will resurface now.
prh

Post by prh »

btfd16 wrote:I was interviewed as a witness for two separate title IX investigations that nothing ever really came of.. I am curious if they will resurface now.
Please tell me I won't regret all the shit I've said about Baylor's football program.
btfd16

Post by btfd16 »

prh wrote:
btfd16 wrote:I was interviewed as a witness for two separate title IX investigations that nothing ever really came of.. I am curious if they will resurface now.
Please tell me I won't regret all the shit I've said about Baylor's football program.
Well, it wasn't blatantly pushed under the rug like Baylor. I thought it had all been sorted out.
TucsonClip

Post by TucsonClip »

Ill never look at BBQ chips the same. What a creep.
"Plus, why would I go to the NBA? Duke players suck in the pros."

-Shane Battier
CalStateTempe

Post by CalStateTempe »

My god....this is awful.
prh

Post by prh »

Wow that article was tough to get through. No sympathy for RR at all now, that is vastly worse than anything implied previously.
cats101

Post by cats101 »

TucsonClip wrote:Ill never look at BBQ chips the same. What a creep.
:lol:

But in all seriousness I'm disgusted by the article. Just wow.
btfd16

Post by btfd16 »

If the University had found something, I would be on the same side. Since they did not, I will wait for trial to reserve judgement. If it is true, then Coach broke my heart and he is a POS and a liar and a creep. Disgusting if true.
prh

Post by prh »

btfd16 wrote:If the University had found something, I would be on the same side. Since they did not, I will wait for trial to reserve judgement. If it is true, then Coach broke my heart and he is a POS and a liar and a creep. Disgusting if true.
I think there's too much smoke to think nothing happened. The article even says she tried to keep everything under a lid to prevent repercussions to her and others in the department. That's likely one of the reasons she didn't "cooperate" with our investigation. An internal investigation that only pulls information from RR and his side is bound to find nothing, especially since that's undoubtedly the goal. No one wants to uncover an easy lawsuit.
BearDown89

Post by BearDown89 »

CalStateTempe wrote:
UAEebs86 wrote:More ugly info here, including players sexting her pictures of their junk :o
Da fuq!?!

Well that’s one way to close a program.
Clean house!
BearDown89

Post by BearDown89 »

btfd16 wrote:If the University had found something, I would be on the same side. Since they did not, I will wait for trial to reserve judgement. If it is true, then Coach broke my heart and he is a POS and a liar and a creep. Disgusting if true.
There won't be a trial for you to find out jack. This thing will be settled, she will be paid and there will be a confidentiality agreement. End. Of. Story.
btfd16

Post by btfd16 »

Welp. Count me as heartbroken. Guy always treated us with respect. This is not a fun day for me.
77HoyaCat4Ever

Post by 77HoyaCat4Ever »

TucsonClip wrote:Ill never look at BBQ chips the same. What a creep.

I guess the chips will fall where they may. Sounds like a major creep.
scumdevils86

Post by scumdevils86 »

yep. fuck him. fuck him forever. hope he never gets a job again and go live by himself and count the millions he bilked the university for. i have no sympathy ever again for assholes like him. i hope they all rot.
77HoyaCat4Ever

Post by 77HoyaCat4Ever »

gumby wrote:
azgreg wrote:
He misheard. It was actually "the erection of the program."
Well it sounds like the program's erection was far more prominent than its direction. New coach will be sailing into a stiff wind . . . will need full staff support.
Merkin

Post by Merkin »

Speaking of erections:

http://tucson.com/news/local/breakdown- ... e-featured" target="_blank

The woman said that around the same time, football players text messaged her screenshots of their genitalia and made “illicit overtures,” but when she asked Rodriguez to intervene, he ignored her requests.

In November, 2015, Rodriguez asked the woman to get a sideline pass for his girlfriend for the USC game in Tucson, during which Rodriguez’s wife was also on the sideline. The woman said that at one point, she had to stand between Rodriguez’s wife and girlfriend in the hopes of avoiding a confrontation and when she later told Rodriguez how uncomfortable she’d been, he laughed it off.

1. It would take only 5 seconds for me to get fired if I did that, and probably arrested.

2. That's brave, having your girlfriend standing next to your wife.
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

Merkin wrote:Matt Scott a tad upset.

Matt Scott throwing up all over himself pretty much just like when RR made him run back into the field with a concussion...
Of the 12 coaches, Rush picked the one whose fans have the deepest passion, the longest memories, the greatest lung capacity and … did I mention deep passion?
SCCats

Post by SCCats »

Chicat wrote:

Matt Scott throwing up all over himself pretty much just like when RR made him run back into the field with a concussion...
Actual evidence the program paid players. Fascinating.

We might only be one or two tweets away from "delete your account" territory.
CalStateTempe

Post by CalStateTempe »

btfd16 wrote:Welp. Count me as heartbroken. Guy always treated us with respect. This is not a fun day for me.
Are you a woman?
prh

Post by prh »

Matt Scott's 4th quarter asu performance thinks his tweets are embarrassingly bad
CalStateTempe

Post by CalStateTempe »

Chicat wrote:

Holy cow! Matt Scott is PhxCat! In comparing rr to Miller!

;). I kid i kid
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

CalStateTempe wrote:
btfd16 wrote:Welp. Count me as heartbroken. Guy always treated us with respect. This is not a fun day for me.
Are you a woman?
Did you want to whisper some sweet nothings in her ear with your bbq chips breath?

:roll:
Of the 12 coaches, Rush picked the one whose fans have the deepest passion, the longest memories, the greatest lung capacity and … did I mention deep passion?
CalStateTempe

Post by CalStateTempe »

Chicat wrote:
CalStateTempe wrote:
Are you a woman?
Did you want to whisper some sweet nothings in her ear with your bbq chips breath?

Sorry btfd, I was not trying to be insensitive, just pointing out that your interactions with RR might be different than others, particularly female, on staff.

However i can understand how you are feeling if something like this happened to a mentor/work colleague of mine that I thought highly of.
prh

Post by prh »

CST fwiw I thought your question was fairly worded, until Chi had to run in here lol
btfd16

Post by btfd16 »

CalStateTempe wrote:
Chicat wrote:
CalStateTempe wrote:
Are you a woman?

Sorry btfd, I was not trying to be insensitive, just pointing out that your interactions with RR might be different than others, particularly female, on staff.

However i can understand how you are feeling if something like this happened to a mentor/work colleague of mine that I thought highly of.
No worries. It is tough. I am in a group text of old managers including multiple women. Two of the last 4 head managers during my time were women and they are saying nothing but great things. Including a few things about the complaint that are inaccurate. The daughter worked this fall, not 2016 and she did not have a boyfriend that was a manager. Not sure what they are trying to do there.
Last edited by btfd16 on Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CalStateTempe

Post by CalStateTempe »

Plantiff does have a lawyer that is deft with the words oogling and concubine.
btfd16

Post by btfd16 »

I need Dudek to comment on the paragraph about Zach.
tgrumpy2

Post by tgrumpy2 »

Well I have to give Chief his due. He finally threw something against the wall and it stuck. Good for you Chief. Now are you going to be a man of your word and leave this site or continue to entertain me? Now we get to start over. A new coach and then the old wait and see if he works out stuff. Oh gosh I can hardly wait. If RR did what he's been accused of and all the other little tidbits we're hearing are true then yea he should go. The question now remains, why did our not so courageous AD not fire him earlier? All of this was already known. Why didn't he do it after the turd of a losing season we had last year and then wait until this outside group conducting an investigation say the charges against him are unsubstantiated and then he goes out and has a winning season? I think its obvious Heeke wanted him gone. I guess he was looking for another excuse so he wouldn't appear to be a total tool like our counterpart up the road in Tempe. So who do we hire now? A coordinator from the P12 or SEC or Big10 or a warmed over head coach from the WAC or the Mountain West? By the way, I do believe Matt Scott has a point. He didn't compare RR to Miller as coaches, he was simply saying Miller shouldn't be tweeting things about reaffirming values when his own basketball program has been shown to be not so value oriented lately. Players under him were paid by an outside entity and an assistant coach was fired and charged with a felony and now try to convince me Miller had no knowledge of it. LOL. Anyway, things over the next few weeks will not be boring. The King is dead, long live the King. whoever it turns out to be.
scumdevils86

Post by scumdevils86 »

tgrumpy2 wrote:Well I have to give Chief his due. He finally threw something against the wall and it stuck. Good for you Chief. Now are you going to be a man of your word and leave this site or continue to entertain me? Now we get to start over. A new coach and then the old wait and see if he works out stuff. Oh gosh I can hardly wait. If RR did what he's been accused of and all the other little tidbits we're hearing are true then yea he should go. The question now remains, why did our not so courageous AD not fire him earlier? All of this was already known. Why didn't he do it after the turd of a losing season we had last year and then wait until this outside group conducting an investigation say the charges against him are unsubstantiated and then he goes out and has a winning season? I think its obvious Heeke wanted him gone. I guess he was looking for another excuse so he wouldn't appear to be a total tool like our counterpart up the road in Tempe. So who do we hire now? A coordinator from the P12 or SEC or Big10 or a warmed over head coach from the WAC or the Mountain West? By the way, I do believe Matt Scott has a point. He didn't compare RR to Miller as coaches, he was simply saying Miller shouldn't be tweeting things about reaffirming values when his own basketball program has been shown to be not so value oriented lately. Players under him were paid by an outside entity and an assistant coach was fired and charged with a felony and now try to convince me Miller had no knowledge of it. LOL. Anyway, things over the next few weeks will not be boring. The King is dead, long live the King. whoever it turns out to be.
New winner for worst post in this current saga, congrats.
Merkin

Post by Merkin »

btfd16

Post by btfd16 »

I need a comment on that. I am sick.
scumdevils86

Post by scumdevils86 »

fuck
cats101

Post by cats101 »

:shock:
azpenguin

Post by azpenguin »

btfd16 wrote:I am still heated Rivera brought up Zach. I was friends with Zach. I am not happy. Fuck that guy.
After reading the notice of claim, if what is said in there about ZH is true... then it's pertinent.
PHXCATS

Post by PHXCATS »

Merkin wrote:
Oh man if true
2018 Bear Down Wildcats Conference Championship Challenge Champion
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

btfd16 wrote:I need a comment on that. I am sick.
I doubt Dudek says anything one way or another.
btfd16

Post by btfd16 »

azpenguin wrote:
btfd16 wrote:I am still heated Rivera brought up Zach. I was friends with Zach. I am not happy. Fuck that guy.
After reading the notice of claim, if what is said in there about ZH is true... then it's pertinent.
That has been made apparent and I apologize for rushing to judgement. Today has been a rollercoaster of a day.
btfd16

Post by btfd16 »

Another inaccuracy is saying she got a sideline pass for the girlfriend in 2015 in Tucson. We did not play USC in Tucson in 2015.
prh

Post by prh »

Chicat wrote:
I doubt anyone will say anything regarding that, except for likely the lady filing the complaint. But I'd expect a suit from the family now, assuming nothing has been done in secret (seems doubtful).
BearDown89

Post by BearDown89 »

Jesus. What a fucking dirtbag.

The potential legal claims are piling up like rats.
Carcassdragger

Post by Carcassdragger »

Never mind, found it.
Last edited by Carcassdragger on Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
2020 BEARDOWN WILDCATS RAP Champion
2018 BEARDOWN WILDCATS SURVIVAL POOL Champion
2017 BEARDOWN WILDCATS RAP Champion
2013 GOAZCATS SURVIVAL POOL Champion
CalStateTempe

Post by CalStateTempe »

Thanks for another reason why I hated RR, I felt this strength and conditioning program was boarding on medical malpractice, with things i have heard about how injuries where handled from some friends of mine who were close to the program.

If true...wow. Someones license is on the line.
btfd16

Post by btfd16 »

prh wrote:
Chicat wrote:
I doubt anyone will say anything regarding that, except for likely the lady filing the complaint. But I'd expect a suit from the family now, assuming nothing has been done in secret (seems doubtful).
I also don't know how Melissa would be apart of that convo. I know Dudek. I have a really hard time thinking he would have that conversation in a nonchalant, public setting and not behind closed doors one on one.
prh

Post by prh »

btfd16 wrote:
prh wrote:
Chicat wrote:
I also don't know how Melissa would be apart of that convo. I know Dudek. I have a really hard time thinking he would have that conversation in a nonchalant, public setting and not behind closed doors one on one.
I'm referring to the fact she was allegedly tasked keeping it a secret. Not that she was present for such conversation (although that is possible)
UAEebs86

Post by UAEebs86 »

carcassdragger wrote:Guys, you keep posting links and this stupid internet system I'm on blocks the links. Can any of you post or copy and paste the notice of claim or some of the other articles about what was going on inside the program?

Thanks.

Can you get to this?:

We are the people our parents warned us about.
-JB
2022 Survival Pool Co-Champion
UALoco

Post by UALoco »

It seems like everything plus the kitchen sink was thrown in the complaint to get this to a settlement. I'm really upset this is how it is all unraveling. I really wanted to believe Arizona Football was going to be good. Still hope it is possible with the next guy but I will be much more skeptical.
btfd16

Post by btfd16 »

Zach had dinner at Bear Down kitchen that night. Happy as can be. His whole family was there that day taking pictures on the senior wall. I don't believe this for a second.
Harvey Specter

Post by Harvey Specter »

I have thought he was a self-absorbed and narcissistic piece of shit since the day he was hired - the signs were omnipresent & obvious. I never imagined he was this much of a fucking degenerate. But it's classic predatory behavior... put on a nice smiling face for the general public and only control those who are in a position where financially you think $300 and threat of losing their job are a stranglehold on your ability to control them.

I find it very hard to believe she's making all this stuff up.

As for the "innocent until proven guilty crowd, that is true. But do not act like this is a "whistleblower" vindictive move on her part when she apparently requested a transfer which was denied and she then quit. We'll see if she can produce sext messages & other alleged evidence in her claims. And just wait until Rita and the ex-girlfriend get called to the stand.

As for btfd who cannot stand her.... I met the woman. I thought she carried a bit of a distant aloofness that appeared to be "I'm too good for you". If that's the source of your distaste.... think about how you would want your sister or daughter to comport themselves in a setting like a College FB program. Being too approachable or "chummy" is just BEGGING for a whole lot of uncomfortable situations.

See you later, Motherfucker. Hand her over your buyout, let Rita keep the house in Tucson, and head back to live with the Hillbilly Neanderthals from whence you came.