Another best for Toad Graham..

Moderators: UAdevil, JMarkJohns

PieceOfMeat

Re: Another best for Toad Graham..

Post by PieceOfMeat »

UAEebs86 wrote:
PieceOfMeat wrote:
azcat49 wrote:You classless bitch Brittney. You got the same gift TD'S we did. In fact I would say ours came off of good plays not botched plays.

What a dickhead

Exactly true.

We FORCED their turnovers with good plays, and blocked a punt through another good play.

They were GIFTED turnovers by our offense (anu's botched fake handoff thing) and special teams (hello muffed punt catch), and GIFTED great field position on a shanked punt.

So... FUCK toad graham and fuck assu!

I rarely ever wade over into the cesspool that is DD, but this was a classic:

asusundevil23 Posted: Today 3:08 PM

It's halftime, Anyone Honestly Believe......
...that ASU isn't the superior team? AU is relying on huge, borderline fluke, plays to stay in the game. If Novell realizes Kelly's deficiencies and runs the ball down the rat's throat, we'll run away with Thia game. RUN THE EFFING BALL NORVELL!

What do you call the other team's QB dropping the ball twice on the same play inside the 10 and the punt returner dropping a ball inside the 10 he was told to get away from if it was in the sun?

But our score were flukes? :lol:

Might want to get a shot of penicillin after wading through that site!

that poster...is just plain delusional. :lol:
It's long past time to bring this back to the court, let's do it with a small update:

Puerco

Post by Puerco »

Not going to visit DD, but anyone who doesn't realize that bringing a max blitz on 70% of a defense's plays is a recipe for giving up long, borderline fluke plays is an idiot.
'A parent is the one person who is supposed to make their kid think they can do anything. Says they're beautiful even when they're ugly. Thinks they're smart even when they go to Arizona State.' -- Jack Donaghy
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

Puerco wrote:Not going to visit DD, but anyone who doesn't realize that bringing a max blitz on 70% of a defense's plays is a recipe for giving up long, borderline fluke plays is an idiot.
Especially since it's been happening all year.
Of the 12 coaches, Rush picked the one whose fans have the deepest passion, the longest memories, the greatest lung capacity and … did I mention deep passion?
Disambiguator

Post by Disambiguator »

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=43&f=1679&t=13455923

Can someone with some skills counter these jagoffs with a clip of the self-righteous, snake oil salesman as he cursed up and down the sidelines a few weeks ago?
Olsondogg

Post by Olsondogg »

Just remind them their team is playing Dook in El Paso.

Oh, and not Duke basketball...or lacrosse for that matter.
I fly like a hawk, or better yet an eagle--a seagull. I sniff suckers out like a beagle...My ego is off and running and gone, Cause I'm about the best and if you diss than that's wrong
Disambiguator

Post by Disambiguator »

The thread is a gif of RR supposedly calling our player an f'ing fatass. The imbeciles want to be sure to get it circulated in the recruiting circles. Never mind that their pious man of character was caught cussing up a storm on the sidelines just a few weeks ago. I need more tech skills, as I'd like to throw video of that in their faces.
MrBug708

Post by MrBug708 »

Apparently Graham's pitch to the Peat family us that ucla is too academically challenging and that he won't succeed their. That's a new take on negative recruiting
catinfl

Post by catinfl »

MrBug708 wrote:Apparently Graham's pitch to the Peat family us that ucla is too academically challenging and that he won't succeed their. That's a new take on negative recruiting
He's a huge scumbag. What's the word on Peat? Likely to go to asu?
Olsondogg

Post by Olsondogg »

MrBug708 wrote:Apparently Graham's pitch to the Peat family us that ucla is too academically challenging and that he won't succeed their. That's a new take on negative recruiting
Let him know that uCla does not put an emphasis on grammar they're.
I fly like a hawk, or better yet an eagle--a seagull. I sniff suckers out like a beagle...My ego is off and running and gone, Cause I'm about the best and if you diss than that's wrong
BMalo

Post by BMalo »

They seem quick to forget that during the OSU game, Toad seemed to call one of his players a MFer a few times. Not sure which is worse but...
UAdevil

Post by UAdevil »

Olsondogg wrote:
There.
Love the 've! Stop with the: Would of - Could of - Should of - Must of - Might of
azgreg

Post by azgreg »

ASSu fans calling out RR's class has shattered my irony meter.
Scummy Dick Douglas

Post by Scummy Dick Douglas »

Totally true. Also, Jim Mora can shoot laser beams from his eyes. Where do you come up with this shit? Your assertion is almost as ridiculous as ASU fans calling RR classless.

FYI everybody, information garnered via rumors posted on message boards are rarely, if ever, accurate. Unless of course they are negative rumors posted about your rival, then those are unquestionably true.
Olsondogg

Post by Olsondogg »

UAdevil wrote:
Olsondogg wrote:
There.

That was the joke.
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

Disambiguator wrote:The thread is a gif of RR supposedly calling our player an f'ing fatass. The imbeciles want to be sure to get it circulated in the recruiting circles. Never mind that their pious man of character was caught cussing up a storm on the sidelines just a few weeks ago. I need more tech skills, as I'd like to throw video of that in their faces.
I want to believe he's calling the ref a fucking fatass.
Of the 12 coaches, Rush picked the one whose fans have the deepest passion, the longest memories, the greatest lung capacity and … did I mention deep passion?
Scummy Dick Douglas

Post by Scummy Dick Douglas »

Disambiguator wrote:The thread is a gif of RR supposedly calling our player an f'ing fatass. The imbeciles want to be sure to get it circulated in the recruiting circles. Never mind that their pious man of character was caught cussing up a storm on the sidelines just a few weeks ago. I need more tech skills, as I'd like to throw video of that in their faces.
First, I doubt ANY college football coach is using foul language to negatively recruit anyone. Foul language comes with the territory in mens athletics. Second, what recruits are ASU and UA competing for? It seems like the two schools are rarely in on the same kids.
Merkin

Post by Merkin »

Olsondogg wrote:
UAdevil wrote:
Olsondogg wrote:
There.

That was the joke.

MrBug708

Post by MrBug708 »

catinfl wrote:
He's a huge scumbag. What's the word on Peat? Likely to go to asu?
https://twitter.com/cassiuspeat/status/ ... 80/photo/1
MrBug708

Post by MrBug708 »

Kirk?
UAEebs86

Post by UAEebs86 »

MrBug708 wrote:Kirk?
Jason Jewell is tweeting that the rumor is A&M. We'll see in about 12 min.
We are the people our parents warned us about.
-JB
2022 Survival Pool Co-Champion
scumdevils86

Post by scumdevils86 »

huh
UAEebs86

Post by UAEebs86 »

Christian Kirk 5-star WR for Scottsdale Saguaro to Texas A&M.

Sorry Coach Sweatbands!
-JB
Merkin

Post by Merkin »

3goggles

Post by 3goggles »

Merkin wrote:
The tools over at DD are in melt down mode over Kirk going to Tex A/M
3goggles

Post by 3goggles »

UAdevil

Post by UAdevil »

This one sure made me chuckle. They sure like deluding themselves.

the42yardline

Bad timing on Kirk's part...

Texas A&M might have theupper hand now, thanks to all the contributions from rich boosters, most of whom are oil and gas millionaires... but the future is with ASU, renewable energy, the college of sustainability, etc.... One day not far from now, I see billionaire solar power tycoons from ASU donating enough money to make the likes of Phil Knight an Boone Pickens blush (of course Knight will be rotting in hell by then). ASU is the future. Texas A&M, Saudi Arabia, dirty oil, etc... that is the past. One day, Sun Devils will be ruling the world.... and, college football.
Love the 've! Stop with the: Would of - Could of - Should of - Must of - Might of
azgreg

Post by azgreg »

scumdevils86

Post by scumdevils86 »

UAdevil wrote:This one sure made me chuckle. They sure like deluding themselves.

the42yardline

Texas A&M might have theupper hand now, thanks to all the contributions from rich boosters, most of whom are oil and gas millionaires... but the future is with ASU, renewable energy, the college of sustainability, etc.... One day not far from now, I see billionaire solar power tycoons from ASU donating enough money to make the likes of Phil Knight an Boone Pickens blush (of course Knight will be rotting in hell by then). ASU is the future. Texas A&M, Saudi Arabia, dirty oil, etc... that is the past. One day, Sun Devils will be ruling the world.... and, college football.

what in the world? hahaha
ASUHATER!

Post by ASUHATER! »

What is it with Texas a&m stealing all the top recruits out of Arizona the last couple years?
i was going to put the ua/asu records here...but i forgot what they were.

i'll just go with fuck asu.
krissyp

Post by krissyp »

UAdevil wrote:This one sure made me chuckle. They sure like deluding themselves.

the42yardline

They really make it easy to be the most hated school ever. Outside of their pathetic and clearly delusional little fanbase, no one likes their school, no one likes their team(s) and no one likes their coach(es).

But there's nothing better than bitter, raging, jealous scum fan. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
splitsecond

Post by splitsecond »

the42yardline

That is hands down the stupidest thing I have read in my entire life.
threenumberones

Post by threenumberones »

the42yardline

This can't be serious...I mean it just can't right? If this poster isn't trying to make light of the situation and his message is sincere, holy shit I worry about our species. Is there any way to neuter ASU grads at scale?
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

threenumberones wrote:

the42yardline

This can't be serious...I mean it just can't right? If this poster isn't trying to make light of the situation and his message is sincere, holy shit I worry about our species. Is there any way to neuter ASU grads at scale?
The super STDs they've developed on their own sure haven't worked.
azgreg

Post by azgreg »

Their 2015 expectations thread is gold.

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=43&f=1679&t=13487747
scumdevils86

Post by scumdevils86 »

they seem to all think that anything less than 11 wins and a rose bowl or playoff berth would be a shocking disappointment next year. lmao. i also enjoy the guy that put Arizona 5th in the South next season.
MountainCat

Post by MountainCat »

I also light how they say how good their defense will be...

"People are going to be very very happy with the D. I think despite how many int's Berco throws next year, the offense will also be able to punch you in the mouth."

What a joke. Believe me if their QB throws 2-3 interceptions a game, even a great defense will cave-in at some point. What they need to say is "Even thought our QB sucks, our defense will be better." At least that way you are being a bit more honest.
No Bandwagon Here! Always a Cat!
azthrillhouse

Post by azthrillhouse »

The myopia is strong with them.

However.

IF Berco is solid for them and IF they get someone to replace Strong's productivity and IF the young defense grows up - they could have another solid season. A lot of IF's but none of them are implausible.

I checked their schedule and it is pretty favorable IMO.

They have the game in Houston against the Aggies - probably a "L" but hard to say w/ Aggie - then two cupcakes, then their conference schedule has:
  • USC, Oregon, UW, Rado, and us at home
    Roadies at UCLA (earlyish in the season), Utah, Wazzu, and Cal (after the TC game which is bizarre).
    Their bye is well-placed right in the middle of the season and right before the Oregon game (though Oregon also gets a bye then as well).
I could see them with just 2 conference losses (one of USC or Oregon - they won't sweep both those games - and us of course). Which, along with a win in the A&M game realistically would put them where they (and we) were this year, on the outer edge of the top 10. Lose to Aggie and they're still probably top 20 with a shot at the division title.

The funny thing is that in that thread, 2-3 losses are what the debbie downer pessimists are predicting.
Machina

Post by Machina »

I have watched a lot of games since the UA ASU game. I have not seen anyone go after the knees on qb knee downs like ASU did. Graham and ASU are very special.
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

Anything less than a Natty should be a disappointment for them. After all, they are a football school...
Gilbertcat

Post by Gilbertcat »

Machina wrote:I have watched a lot of games since the UA ASU game. I have not seen anyone go after the knees on qb knee downs like ASU did. Graham and ASU are very special.
I am actually shocked this wasnt made into a bigger deal. Low class Schiano-like.

Wished there was the same outrage this year as a few years ago:
First of all, you don't see teams doing that stuff at the college level, and it's for the same reason you don't see it at the NFL level. It's because it's a real good way to get people hurt for no good reason. If you're losing and out of timeouts and the other team has the ball with so little time left that they can kneel down and run out the clock, you've lost. It doesn't prove anything to your players or anyone else if you're the fake tough guy who refuses to accept that. All it does is put people at silly risk of injury at the end of 60 minutes' worth of brutal, health-threatening collisions. You owe it to your own players to know when you're beaten and back off. Asking them to make a useless leaping hit in that situation is putting them at risk the same way it's putting the other team at risk. It's irresponsible.
http://espn.go.com/blog/nfceast/post/_/ ... ut-of-line
UAEebs86

Coach Wristbands enjoying El Paso

Post by UAEebs86 »

-JB
BAREDOWN

Re: Coach Wristbands enjoying El Paso

Post by BAREDOWN »

UAEebs86 wrote:Image
Good to see Juan Roque made the trip. Damn he is getting old...
CatsbyAZ

Post by CatsbyAZ »

Cultural Misappropriation!
“The force behind the movement of time is a mourning that will not be comforted.” author Marilynne Robinson
dmjcat

Post by dmjcat »

BAREDOWN wrote:
Good to see Juan Roque made the trip. Damn he is getting old...

You are all wrong. Thats a Juarez Narco-Drug Lord showing Toad how to throw the local gang sign.
MrBug708

Post by MrBug708 »

Sounds like they are going to flip UCLA OL Tevita Halolito
AZarchery

Post by AZarchery »

Idk what toad is telling these kids but his recruiting seems to be getting better and better, on paper at least.
CatsbyAZ

Post by CatsbyAZ »

AZarchery wrote:Idk what toad is telling these kids but his recruiting seems to be getting better and better, on paper at least.
Really bothers me, ASU outrecruiting us for years, and now starting to come up to the level of an LA school while we rely mostly on hoping UCLA & SC doesn't offer our best commits.
“The force behind the movement of time is a mourning that will not be comforted.” author Marilynne Robinson
catinfl

Post by catinfl »

Todd Graham has said this is the "best" team he's ever coached. Just like last year and the year before that..
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

catinfl wrote:Todd Graham has said this is the "best" team he's ever coached. Just like last year and the year before that..
That Pitt team was the best team he ever abandoned with a second-hand text message.
cpt

Post by cpt »