Coach Rod

Moderators: UAdevil, JMarkJohns

prh

Re: Coach Rod

Post by prh »

Just to recap for everyone:

1. Fans at the games are shitty (because they aren't loud enough)
2. Fans not at the game aren't real fans
3. New season ticket holders can go fuck themselves (for being sold a dumpster fire)
4. People who don't buy tickets aren't fans either
5. All of Tucson isn't fans either because "reasons"

Did I miss anything?
cats101

Post by cats101 »

PHXCATS wrote:I am a Kevin Sumlin fan but I really miss Rich Rod and now it looks like UA fucked up bigtime
Sounds fairweather-ish
scumdevils86

Post by scumdevils86 »

I think a ban poll would be successful right now...
cordera89

Post by cordera89 »

Laughable at is finest. This is what we get from it, 0-2 start for Kevin Sumlin? My goodness, Sumlin cant coach these player or he already going to tank the season.

Right now UA should be should 2-0.
btfd16

Post by btfd16 »

I think my lawsuit update got slightly derailed... :shock:
btfd16

Post by btfd16 »

So I just need to vent a little. I was very close with Zach Hemmila for my early years. I was at his funeral. I was there when Coach Rod said heaven gained an OKG. It's been no secret I worked with the team. I have defended Coach Rod even when he didn't deserve it. When Zach's name came up in the lawsuit, that coach ignored it, I was furious. It was either she was lying, or a man I trusted for years ignored a serious issue with a good friend. I wanted to rip Dudek for keeping that a secret. If it comes out to be true, Ill change my stance, but the fact that Melissa is all but admitting to the school she lied (according to a source who may or may not be related to a party involved and confirmed with someone I know in the athletic department) makes me so angry. The fact Mr and Mrs Hemmila had to relive that. F her. Rant over.
BBQ wildcat

Post by BBQ wildcat »

prh wrote:Just to recap for everyone:

1. Fans at the games are shitty (because they aren't loud enough)
2. Fans not at the game aren't real fans
3. New season ticket holders can go fuck themselves (for being sold a dumpster fire)
4. People who don't buy tickets aren't fans either
5. All of Tucson isn't fans either because "reasons"

Did I miss anything?
Anyone who goes to the Red/Blue basketball "practice" is a shitty FB fan.
Carcassdragger

Post by Carcassdragger »

cordera89 wrote:Laughable at is finest. This is what we get from it, 0-2 start for Kevin Sumlin? My goodness, Sumlin cant coach these player or he already going to tank the season.

Cordy. You stuck behind RR and took alot of crap for it. You've got a right to be bit persnikkity right now.
Sumlin needs to do better than this.

I started a thread to give you deserved props. Not sure what comments followed, but I guess it got deleted.
2020 BEARDOWN WILDCATS RAP Champion
2018 BEARDOWN WILDCATS SURVIVAL POOL Champion
2017 BEARDOWN WILDCATS RAP Champion
2013 GOAZCATS SURVIVAL POOL Champion
cordera89

Post by cordera89 »

Carcassdragger wrote:
cordera89 wrote:Laughable at is finest. This is what we get from it, 0-2 start for Kevin Sumlin? My goodness, Sumlin cant coach these player or he already going to tank the season.

Cordy. You stuck behind RR and took alot of crap for it. You've got a right to be bit persnikkity right now.
Sumlin needs to do better than this.

I started a thread to give you deserved props. Not sure what comments followed, but I guess it got deleted.
I saw the thread, I read the comment. But my response to it? It not my problem, It not RR problem anymore, He not HC anymore, He not the one that coaching them anymore. Why should RR care now.

It Kevin Sumlin program now, It his team, His players, He the HC now, He the one that solve it. Not RR.

Everyone got their wish, You got what wanted, Why should it matter. I was going to skip watching UA this season but something told me, Let see how fare with RR players. How the hell do you lose at home to BYU when that game should been a blowout. Then Houston, That should of been competitive football game. 0-2 should be 2-0 at this point.

But you know what, I'm happy as hell that he screwing this up.
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

cordera89 wrote:But you know what, I'm happy as hell that he screwing this up.
Only the shittiest fans want to see their team fail just so they can claim they were right to a bunch of strangers on the internet.
Of the 12 coaches, Rush picked the one whose fans have the deepest passion, the longest memories, the greatest lung capacity and … did I mention deep passion?
Merkin

Post by Merkin »

Where the heck is Machina to respond to this?
prh

Post by prh »

Merkin wrote:
Busy calling people fair weather fans because he thinks they misquoted him
PHXCATS

Post by PHXCATS »

Merkin wrote:
Cordero can be happy he was right but I think it is really lame to root for your team to fail just to be right. Same for your country
2018 Bear Down Wildcats Conference Championship Challenge Champion
PHXCATS

Post by PHXCATS »

prh wrote:
Merkin wrote:
I said if the new season ticket holders are bailing after one game then fuck them. See the important words in that guy
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

PHXCATS wrote:
prh wrote:
Merkin wrote:
I said if the new season ticket holders are bailing after one game then fuck them. See the important words in that guy
The important words...

“I”
“Fuck”
“That”
“Guy”
Of the 12 coaches, Rush picked the one whose fans have the deepest passion, the longest memories, the greatest lung capacity and … did I mention deep passion?
prh

Post by prh »

:lol: :lol:
cordera89

Post by cordera89 »

Chi, Merkin, Prh and PHXCAT?

You four are too simple to mess with. One little comment spark a nerve.

How do you turn a dynamic QB like Tate into less of a threat in two game? Lose to BYU in a way that UA should won that easily in a blowout. Then we look so pathetic against Houston where that game should of been competitive for 60 min not getting destroyed. Sumlin should be 2-0 right about now.

Go on, give him a pass in his first season but i wont.
PHXCATS

Post by PHXCATS »

cordera89 wrote:Chi, Merkin, Prh and PHXCAT?

How do you turn a dynamic QB like Tate into less of a threat in two game? Lose to BYU in a way that UA should won that easily in a blowout. Then we look so pathetic against Houston where that game should of been competitive for 60 min not getting destroyed. Sumlin should be 2-0 right about now.

Turning Tate into an NFL QB when he has the ego of one but not the game is not smart and I am very disappointed in Sumlin but still hope for the best and cheer my ass off for the like a real man and fan
scumdevils86

Post by scumdevils86 »

When you have to claim you are a "real man" at least 4 times on the internet in the span of 36 hours you know you are a totally unlikable weirdo.
cordera89

Post by cordera89 »

PHXCATS wrote:

Turning Tate into an NFL QB when he has the ego of one but not the game is not smart and I am very disappointed in Sumlin but still hope for the best and cheer my ass off for the like a real man and fan
Disappointed in Sumlin you said. i'm more disappointed on the team performance under Sumlin and his Offensive staff. No way in hell this offense looks this bad after what they did last season.
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

I just want you to have a happy message board experience Cordy. Have you ever thought of trying Zoloft?
UAEebs86

Post by UAEebs86 »

Rich Rod was not fired for on the field performance.
We are the people our parents warned us about.
-JB
2022 Survival Pool Co-Champion
PHXCATS

Post by PHXCATS »

UAEebs86 wrote:Rich Rod was not fired for on the field performance.
Well the lawsuit was total bullshit it appears
The fans sure dont seem like they are gonna be around long term because RR is gone.
So fired because he is mean at press conferences?
Merkin

Post by Merkin »

If RichRod was a good coach he would be coaching right now, even at a mid major. Money is not an issue thanks to the UA and he could work for mid major pay.
PHXCATS

Post by PHXCATS »

Merkin wrote:If RichRod was a good coach he would be coaching right now, even at a mid major. Money is not an issue thanks to the UA and he could work for mid major pay.
Shit facilities shit recruiting base shit tradition shit NFL success and shit fans and RR gets to NY6 bowl but he isnt a good coach?
azgreg

Post by azgreg »

UAEebs86 wrote:Rich Rod was not fired for on the field performance.
It's my understanding that he was set to be fired right after the ASU game but they had to wait when the story came out.
BearDown89

Post by BearDown89 »

PHXCATS wrote:
Merkin wrote:If RichRod was a good coach he would be coaching right now, even at a mid major. Money is not an issue thanks to the UA and he could work for mid major pay.
Shit facilities shit recruiting base shit tradition shit NFL success and shit fans and RR gets to NY6 bowl but he isnt a good coach?
Seriously? You, Machina SuperFan, are going to trash every element of the program and stick up for RichRod? All you need to know about that NY6 bowl is that his team came out and laid down a 27-8 first quarter egg. And that was that. Game over. Then he went off looking for better jobs. Recruiting tanked. He never gave a fuck about Arizona.

I've been doing this for 40ish years. Don't call me a shit fan you little punk.
PHXCATS

Post by PHXCATS »

BearDown89 wrote:
PHXCATS wrote:
Seriously? You, Machina SuperFan, are going to trash every element of the program and stick up for RichRod? All you need to know about that NY6 bowl is that his team came out and laid down a 27-8 first quarter egg. And that was that. Game over. Then he went off looking for better jobs. Recruiting tanked. He never gave a fuck about Arizona.

Miller looked for a less than better job after the UCONN game but no one hates on him. Thank you cheeseburger

I am not calling you specifically a shit fan. Not my intention at all. But the fan base as a whole is shit. I am a part of the shit fan base.

And yes all those elements of the program are far below average for Power 5 teams
cordera89

Post by cordera89 »

BearDown89 wrote:
PHXCATS wrote:

Did certain news article threw RR name into consideration for the job opening? Who idea was it to threw his name into those three schools. Louisville, VT, South Carolina? He was quite when Louisville mention him for the job, VT and South Carolina didnt offer him.

Now NY6 bowl game agaisnt Boise. Yeah your right were down 27-8 early, But that team claw their way back almost making it instant classic of a comeback until the final second.

You can say he never gave a fuck about arizona, You can say he cant recruit because top recruit were never going to make arizona a destination, He can steal a few but not whole bunch. He did alot better with the talent he brought in. You cant take that away from him.

Stop trying to make that Arizona was actually capable of recruiting at a high level or being the best football program in america.
PHXCATS

Post by PHXCATS »

Exactly Cordera. As Jody said earlier that is 100 percent true. Good teams can recruit because they have the following. Tradition Good Fans Facilities and a good local base of talent. Arizona has none of those but all our fans are acting like we do
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

You two sound like abused spouses.
cordera89

Post by cordera89 »

Chicat wrote:You two sound like abused spouses.
This is the best you can do is being a smart ass? The one that sound like it is you chi. Go ahead cry to moderate so i can be banned once again.
CalStateTempe

Post by CalStateTempe »

This threads on fire this am.
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

cordera89 wrote:
Chicat wrote:You two sound like abused spouses.
This is the best you can do is being a smart ass? The one that sound like it is you chi. Go ahead cry to moderate so i can be banned once again.
I am a moderator.
UAdevil

Post by UAdevil »

You think he'd have figured that out by now...
Love the 've! Stop with the: Would of - Could of - Should of - Must of - Might of
prh

Post by prh »

Gentlemen end the misery ban them both
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

UAdevil wrote:You think he'd have figured that out by now...
:lol:
cordera89

Post by cordera89 »

How can he be a mod when the moderator are UAdevil and JMarkJohns.
CalStateTempe

Post by CalStateTempe »

cordera89 wrote:How can he be a mod when the moderator are UAdevil and JMarkJohns.
There’s like 5 mods.
cordera89

Post by cordera89 »

i see 2 name that are moderator?
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

cordera89 wrote:i see 2 name that are moderator?
http://www.beardownwildcats.com/memberl ... =group&g=4" target="_blank
CalStateTempe

Post by CalStateTempe »

UA devil
Jmj
Chi
Alieberman
POM
ChooChooCat

Post by ChooChooCat »

PHXCATS wrote:
BearDown89 wrote:
PHXCATS wrote:

Miller looked for a less than better job after the UCONN game but no one hates on him. Thank you cheeseburger

I am not calling you specifically a shit fan. Not my intention at all. But the fan base as a whole is shit. I am a part of the shit fan base.

And yes all those elements of the program are far below average for Power 5 teams
Miller took that meeting because his AD at the time was focused 100% on another sport. That AD learned real quick which program makes the cheddar.
cordera89

Post by cordera89 »

I see.
Alieberman

Post by Alieberman »

I'm banning all of you.
azgreg

Post by azgreg »

prh

Post by prh »

Carcassdragger

Post by Carcassdragger »

Please don't ban him. It's obvious that English is his second language but at least he gives it a go and obviously speaks better English than I do any foreign language. And we don't want to be the type of place that bans somebody for contrarian views or just because he offends a mod.

Plus, let's face it, it's appearing right now that he was right about RR, took a stand, and caught alot of crap for it.

....and mods. Thanks for all you do!
2020 BEARDOWN WILDCATS RAP Champion
2018 BEARDOWN WILDCATS SURVIVAL POOL Champion
2017 BEARDOWN WILDCATS RAP Champion
2013 GOAZCATS SURVIVAL POOL Champion
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

Carcassdragger wrote:Please don't ban him. It's obvious that English is his second language but at least he gives it a go and obviously speaks better English than I do any foreign language. And we don't want to be the type of place that bans somebody for contrarian views or just because he offends a mod.

Plus, let's face it, it's appearing right now that he was right about RR, took a stand, and caught alot of crap for it.

....and mods. Thanks for all you do!
Cordy most certainly didn’t get banned last time for the legibility of his posts. It was about being unnecessarily combative after being warned.
PieceOfMeat

Post by PieceOfMeat »

FYI Dragger and Cordera:

I'm the mod who deleted both threads in question. If you want to stroke each other's ego (or your own) do it in any one of the threads where you can do so and "make a point" about whatever coach you want.
It's long past time to bring this back to the court, let's do it with a small update: