Funny how karma works isnt it
Waiting at the Rose Bowl patiently for the cats to arrive
"I've got a fever, and the only prescription is more wildcat sports"
2019 BDW Survivor Pool Champion
wyo-cat

Re: Another best for Toad Graham..

Post by wyo-cat »

azcat49 wrote:Funny how karma works isnt it
True Dat, 49...I noticed your boy has been absent. Must be his Napoleon Complex kicking in. :lol:
CalStateTempe

Post by CalStateTempe »

He'll lie low on his PUA websites for a while claiming the coed got what was coming to her and its all a conspiracy to discredit the ASU FB Sleeping Giant brand.
krissyp

Post by krissyp »

I wonder if he resigned to his father via text....

Poor Penni, I'm sure she'll be up all night praying.
wyo-cat

Post by wyo-cat »

Via text....nice!
gronk4heisman

Post by gronk4heisman »

Merkin wrote:Rumor mill on FB says it's an improper relationship with a female student/athlete.
Just his luck, he goes after the one female on the asu campus who says no.
ASUHATER!

Post by ASUHATER! »

Can someone give a summary here? Did the rb coach and Graham's son each bang some coeds?
i was going to put the ua/asu records here...but i forgot what they were.

i'll just go with fuck asu.
Catstatic

Post by Catstatic »

ASUHATER! wrote:Can someone give a summary here? Did the rb coach and Graham's son each bang some coeds?
One and the same guy. :shock:
ASUHATER!

Post by ASUHATER! »

Catstatic wrote:
ASUHATER! wrote:Can someone give a summary here? Did the rb coach and Graham's son each bang some coeds?
One and the same guy. :shock:
Ohh somehow I totally missed that his son was the rb coach. Is he married? If not, what's the big deal if he hangs a coed?

Scummy Dick Douglas

Post by Scummy Dick Douglas »

He is 30-32ish, not married, but almost all Athletic Departments have pretty strict rules regarding fraternizing with students or student athletes. Word is he has been in a relationship with this person for a while, but it came out she was still a student when the relationship started.
Scummy Dick Douglas

wyo-cat wrote:
True Dat, 49...I noticed your boy has been absent. Must be his Napoleon Complex kicking in. :lol:
well, that or I have a wife and kids so sitting on the internet all day watching 49 lose his mind is not at the top of my to do list. Although to be fair, it has be been very entertaining.
wyo-cat

Post by wyo-cat »

You sure as shit posted over the weekend at a rate that would seem like you were living in your mom's basement.
Scummy Dick Douglas

Being 30ish and banging a hot coed >>>> being 50ish and dressing like a cowboy for high school boys.

Where does that karma come into play exactly?
azcat49

Post by azcat49 »

You talking about papa Graham, the cowboy boot wearing guy who knocks up 16 year old girls and shows his son how to be insubordinate and get fired for unprofessionsl behavior?

Acorn doesn't fall far from the tree. You talk about RR and it's your coach who's family tree embarreses the school. Just seems like karma to me.

Thought you were a straight shooter. How about talking about the unprofessional behavior instead of being envious of something most consider poor conduct. Or is it just like ASSU to push this aside and say no big deal.
FightWildcatsFight

Post by FightWildcatsFight »

I'm curious if there will ever be any actual confirmation of these rumors or if it will forever be "personal reasons."
dmjcat

Post by dmjcat »

Chicat wrote:
Merkin wrote:Rumor mill on FB says it's an improper relationship with a female student/athlete.
Should've used Ashley Madison...

Get Serious, that would require some rudimentary computer skills............we're talking asu here
Luuuuuuuute

Post by Luuuuuuuute »

What asu stands for:

Family Values!
UAEebs86 wrote:
Discipline!
http://www.azcentral.com/story/sports/n ... /30248629/
In March, Tempe Police arrested Durant after witnesses said he struck his girlfriend while they sat in a black SUV. Durant eventually pleaded guilty to a single count of disorderly conduct, a misdemeanor, and was sentenced to two years of supervised probation and ordered to complete domestic-violence training.

Character!
http://www.azcentral.com/story/sports/n ... /29291577/
Lea was arrested following a BB gun incident at Vista del Sol Apartments, which is considered student housing, and charged with first-degree burglary involving a weapon; aggravated assault with a deadly weapon or dangerous instrument; and unlawful imprisonment. As of Thursday afternoon, he remained in custody of the Maricopa County Sheriff's Office.
Scummy Dick Douglas

azcat49 wrote:You talking about papa Graham, the cowboy boot wearing guy who knocks up 16 year old girls and shows his son how to be insubordinate and get fired for unprofessionsl behavior?

Acorn doesn't fall far from the tree. You talk about RR and it's your coach who's family tree embarreses the school. Just seems like karma to me.

Thought you were a straight shooter. How about talking about the unprofessional behavior instead of being envious of something most consider poor conduct. Or is it just like ASSU to push this aside and say no big deal.
I have honestly never heard this story about knocking up a 16 year old. Was Graham also underage? Or are you implying he was an adult football coach when this supposedly happened? Sounds like you are reaching to me.

What is there to embarrassed with here? Again, a 30-something year old position coach had a relationship with a coed. It is against school policy so he is gone. Bad judgement on his part but not some big scandal like you are desperately reaching for. Maybe if he was in his mid 40's and attacked a coed with box cutters I could understand your excitement over this.
Scummy Dick Douglas

Luuuuuuuute wrote:What asu stands for:

Family Values!
UAEebs86 wrote:
Discipline!
http://www.azcentral.com/story/sports/n ... /30248629/
In March, Tempe Police arrested Durant after witnesses said he struck his girlfriend while they sat in a black SUV. Durant eventually pleaded guilty to a single count of disorderly conduct, a misdemeanor, and was sentenced to two years of supervised probation and ordered to complete domestic-violence training.

Character!
http://www.azcentral.com/story/sports/n ... /29291577/
Lea was arrested following a BB gun incident at Vista del Sol Apartments, which is considered student housing, and charged with first-degree burglary involving a weapon; aggravated assault with a deadly weapon or dangerous instrument; and unlawful imprisonment. As of Thursday afternoon, he remained in custody of the Maricopa County Sheriff's Office.
Davon Durant expelled from school even though he was only convicted of a misdemeanor. (If he were at most other schools, he would be playing game one). The George Lea situation has been confirmed by the football player "victims" to be a prank. Graham still suspended Lea for the year, basically forcing a redshirt when he was a lock to get a lot of playing time this year.

Every school, including your own, has disciplinary issues. I would argue that discipline and character are embodied with how you react when those problems arise. In ASU's case, it appears they have done just fine in responding to issues.
azcat49

Post by azcat49 »

Scummy Dick Douglas wrote:
azcat49 wrote:You talking about papa Graham, the cowboy boot wearing guy who knocks up 16 year old girls and shows his son how to be insubordinate and get fired for unprofessionsl behavior?

I have honestly never heard this story about knocking up a 16 year old. Was Graham also underage? Or are you implying he was an adult football coach when this supposedly happened? Sounds like you are reaching to me

What is there to embarrassed with here? Again, a 30-something year old position coach had a relationship with a coed. It is against school policy so he is gone. Bad judgement on his part but not some big scandal like you are desperately reaching for. Maybe if he was in his mid 40's and attacked a coed with box cutters I could understand your excitement over this.
Simple math clown. Toad was 17 when his son was born and likely baby mama was same age. Probably 16 when she found out she was pregnant. Bet Daddy was proud.

Sure, ASSU pulled the trigger and dismissed him but are you really crowing about this behavior? Not even Rudy Carpenter is. Does anybody at you school have any professionalism?

And a scandal typically denotes something we didn't know. We all know Toad and son are built on the same chassis, this is no surprise.
Scummy Dick Douglas

azcat49 wrote:

I have honestly never heard this story about knocking up a 16 year old. Was Graham also underage? Or are you implying he was an adult football coach when this supposedly happened? Sounds like you are reaching to me

Simple math clown. Toad was 17 when his son was born and likely baby mama was same age. Probably 16 when she found out she was pregnant. Bet Daddy was proud.

Sure, ASSU pulled the trigger and dismissed him but are you really crowing about this behavior? Not even Rudy Carpenter is. Does anybody at you school have any professionalism?

And a scandal typically denotes something we didn't know. We all know Toad and son are built on the same chassis, this is no surprise.
So Graham basically got his HS girlfriend pregnant? That's what you are reaching for? Haha. Ok.

And no, I am not crowing about his behavior. I simply don't think it is a big deal. If you think a guy in his early 30's banging a coed is a big deal, I would love to hear what you think about an assistant coach in his mid 40's who admitted to "threatening, stalking, and assaulting a student athlete"?
http://tucson.com/news/blogs/police-bea ... c4a5e.html
azcat49

Post by azcat49 »

Reaching? Typical clown response. Shows a pattern of poor decisions beginning at a young age.

As for the latter I have not looked at it yet but I hope we sh#t canned the guy/person/coach. No room for that nor is there room for what Toads son did as a member of the ASSU football leadership.

Look, this goes back to you calling RR a clown and our school clownish. RR dancing and pputting himselfbout there is far from a son, raised by the head coach, makinggva poor choice just like his father has many times.

Is either perfect, hell no but on the clown meter Toad and Bo are far above our dancing cowboy
Last edited by azcat49 on Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Scummy Dick Douglas

azcat49 wrote:Reaching? Typical clown response. Shows a pattern of poor decisions beginning at a young age.

As for the latter I have not looked atbitvyet but I hope we sh#tcanned the guy/person/coach. No room for that nor is there room for what Toads son did as a member of the ASSU football leadership.

Look, this goes back to you calling RR a clown and our school clownish. RR dancing and pputting himselfbout there is far from a son, raised by the head coach, makinggva poor choice just like his father has many times.

Is either perfect, hell no but on the clown meter Toad and Bo are far above our dancing cowboy
Hahahaha. Alright man. You clearly have it all figured out up there on your high horse. I find it fascinating that you are the moral authority on all things ASU, but have no idea what is going on in your own house.

Also, above you stated "poor choice like his father has many times". Many times? I would like to hear the list of poor choices you have made note of. Given your fascination with Todd Graham's personal life, I assume you have said list very handy.
ASUHATER!

Post by ASUHATER! »

Don't you have a family to get to and can't be on the internet scummy?

Scummy Dick Douglas

ASUHATER! wrote:Don't you have a family to get to and can't be on the internet scummy?
Working from home today. And to be honest, watching 49 lose his mind is far too entertaining.
ASUHATER!

Post by ASUHATER! »

ASUHATER! wrote:Don't you have a family to get to and can't be on the internet scummy?
Working from home today. And to be honest, watching 49 lose his mind is far too entertaining.
So is you losing your mind.

devilswin99

Post by devilswin99 »

SDD,

AZCat49 is vintage Frank Sinatra.....pure class and a really great guy. His only downfall is that he roots for a team that is destined for failure. It is hard for him to look up to Tempe and see Todd Graham building the football powerhouse that is ASU. I have given him the opportunity many times to grab the "golden ticket" and become apart of the ASU Family. No more painkillers and booze on Saturdays watching the Cats play creampuffs, just Dom Perignon and caviar watching ASU join the elite in college football. This year, I know he will join us. ASU is the morphine for his college football pain.....
it's a great time to be a pothead - Chicat
catinfl

Post by catinfl »

devilswin99 wrote:SDD,

AZCat49 is vintage Frank Sinatra.....pure class and a really great guy. His only downfall is that he roots for a team that is destined for failure. It is hard for him to look up to Tempe and see Todd Graham building the football powerhouse that is ASU. I have given him the opportunity many times to grab the "golden ticket" and become apart of the ASU Family. No more painkillers and booze on Saturdays watching the Cats play creampuffs, just Dom Perignon and caviar watching ASU join the elite in college football. This year, I know he will join us. ASU is the morphine for his college football pain.....
how bout your coach actually wins something of importance before you anoint him the savior of ASU Football. You know like a conference championship or bowl game that means something. RR and TG have yet to do it here, but at least RR has some under his belt.
scumdevils86

Post by scumdevils86 »

:lol:

asu will never be elite in anything it does. football, baseball, basketball, academics...nothing (except maybe std's, number of students and salsa dancing)
ASUHATER!

Post by ASUHATER! »

devilswin99 wrote:SDD,

Creampuffs like Asu?

azcat49

Post by azcat49 »

How do you serve fries and soda from home?
Scummy Dick Douglas

ASUHATER! wrote:
Where has that happened, exactly?
ASUHATER!

Post by ASUHATER! »

Every post here. And when you decided to root for asu.

catgrad97

Post by catgrad97 »

Pretty much.

I've read the last three pages and all I see is some jerkoff ASSU fan trying to justify putting winning ahead of personal behavior, no matter what it is.

And I've given up holding out any hope that ASSUfan will see the light and somehow learn from the lack of essential seriousness he regards anything his football god coaches do.

Nothing less than another Gerry Sandusky and a death penalty is going to stop the cycle of ignorance among Sun Devil fandom.
krissyp

Post by krissyp »

ASUHATER! wrote:
Please, there are plenty examples of it all over this board. Don't act stupid. You start in on your superior "football school" with little jabs here and there about us, and when you get called out on it, you decide to make things personal because you have no number and facts to "cling to" (your words, no one else's). It is quite clear you have been constantly losing every argument and have no point to get across. You are so desperate you decide to make it personal, if that's not losing your mind on a message board, then I don't know what is.

It's sad that I have to explain it all to you. Furthermore, it's even sadder that you and only you are to blame for all of this.
azgreg

Post by azgreg »

McWristbands says SDD is by far the best fan he's ever had.
UAEebs86

Post by UAEebs86 »

And the bullshit continues:

We are the people our parents warned us about.
-JB
2022 Survival Pool Co-Champion
UAdevil

Post by UAdevil »

He was banging coeds. Repeat offender of school fraternization policies so I've been told.
Love the 've! Stop with the: Would of - Could of - Should of - Must of - Might of
scumdevils86

Post by scumdevils86 »

Nice camo hat and wad of dip in your mouth you hillbilly :lol:
splitsecond

Post by splitsecond »

azcat49, I feel for you. clearly you have not experienced the joy of a womana decade younger than you. and before you all start calling me Jared Fogle, I am 34.
splitsecond

Post by splitsecond »

that being said, there is a part of me who believes the "student" was probably a grad assistant named Taylor Kelly.
azcat49

Post by azcat49 »

splitsecond wrote:azcat49, I feel for you. clearly you have not experienced the joy of a womana decade younger than you. and before you all start calling me Jared Fogle, I am 34.

LOL, I have been married as long as you have been alive so you are very right.
Bruins01

Post by Bruins01 »

I laughed at Bo Graham leaving for an "exciting opportunity." She must be pretty hot.
History says, Don't hope
On this side of the grave,
But then, once in a lifetime
The longed-for tidal wave
Of justice can rise up
And hope and history rhyme.

Every lie we tell incurs a debt to the truth.
Merkin

Post by Merkin »

Bruins01 wrote:I laughed at Bo Graham leaving for an "exciting opportunity." She must be pretty hot.

As an employee of a west coast university, I can pretty much guarantee it. When you are his age (and them some) at least 25% of the women are hot, unlike the 1% when you were in college.
CalStateTempe

Post by CalStateTempe »

Merkin wrote:
Bruins01 wrote:I laughed at Bo Graham leaving for an "exciting opportunity." She must be pretty hot.

As an employee of a west coast university, I can pretty much guarantee it. When you are his age (and them some) at least 25% of the women are hot, unlike the 1% when you were in college.
lol so true
dc4azcats

Post by dc4azcats »

krissyp wrote:
ASUHATER! wrote:
Please, there are plenty examples of it all over this board. Don't act stupid. You start in on your superior "football school" with little jabs here and there about us, and when you get called out on it, you decide to make things personal because you have no number and facts to "cling to" (your words, no one else's). It is quite clear you have been constantly losing every argument and have no point to get across. You are so desperate you decide to make it personal, if that's not losing your mind on a message board, then I don't know what is.

It's sad that I have to explain it all to you. Furthermore, it's even sadder that you and only you are to blame for all of this.
Ding! Ding! Ding! We have a winner!
PHXCATS

Post by PHXCATS »

So the opportunity is to continue a relationship he already started with a much younger gal?
2018 Bear Down Wildcats Conference Championship Challenge Champion
CatsbyAZ

Post by CatsbyAZ »

FightWildcatsFight wrote:I'm curious if there will ever be any actual confirmation of these rumors or if it will forever be "personal reasons."
Finally...
“The force behind the movement of time is a mourning that will not be comforted.” author Marilynne Robinson
wyo-cat

Post by wyo-cat »

"An Exciting Opportunity"

She must have been...