Forum Migration

Discuss the new board and what we want it to be and see announcements and feature updates.

Moderators: UAdevil, JMarkJohns

Chicat

Re: Forum Migration

Post by Chicat »

ghostwhitehorse wrote:
UAdevil wrote:If I google 'bear down wildcats' the 3rd link that shows up is for forum.prodigaleyelid.com, which fortunately now redirects here.
Number two now.
If you google "Arizona Wildcats Message Board" prodigaleyelid shows up ninth just below PGU. TOS shows up first. Be interesting to watch us move up and them fall off a cliff.
Of the 12 coaches, Rush picked the one whose fans have the deepest passion, the longest memories, the greatest lung capacity and … did I mention deep passion?
UAdevil

Post by UAdevil »

On Saturday I plan on updating/tweaking some things. So you might see intermittent weirdness. :-)
Love the 've! Stop with the: Would of - Could of - Should of - Must of - Might of
mytwocents

Post by mytwocents »

UAdevil wrote:On Saturday I plan on updating/tweaking some things. So you might see intermittent weirdness. :-)
You are amazeballs sir... and you have all the power you need should you need to make use of things ;)
UAdevil

Post by UAdevil »

mytwocents wrote:
UAdevil wrote:On Saturday I plan on updating/tweaking some things. So you might see intermittent weirdness. :-)
You are amazeballs sir... and you have all the power you need should you need to make use of things ;)
Couldn't have done it without your help, and trust.
Love the 've! Stop with the: Would of - Could of - Should of - Must of - Might of
Lando05

Post by Lando05 »

Thanks UADevil
UAtrue

Post by UAtrue »

Fantastic job guys.

I just googled "arizona wildcats forum" and this forum came up 13th. Hopefully it can get into the top 10.
gumby

Post by gumby »

Welcome to Night Vale.

Is this the new new site or the old new site? And what's the deal with Old Woman Josie? I just friended the Glow Cloud, so we should run the table.
Right where I want to be.