Supporting the Community

Discuss the new board and what we want it to be and see announcements and feature updates.

Moderators: UAdevil, JMarkJohns

Chicat

Supporting the Community

Post by Chicat »

When I hit the "Support the Community" button on the main page, nothing happens. UADevil, can you take a look?

In light of this amazing sports year, and what we've built here, I figured it was time I made good on some promises I made.
Of the 12 coaches, Rush picked the one whose fans have the deepest passion, the longest memories, the greatest lung capacity and … did I mention deep passion?
Alieberman

Re: Supporting the Community

Post by Alieberman »

I thought this was going to be a plea to help raise money for enfuego to help get him out of his mothers basement
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

I'm not into crushing dreams Ari. I know just how much enfuego enjoys the unlimited Captain Crunch and internet access at his mom's and would never try to take that away from him.
Of the 12 coaches, Rush picked the one whose fans have the deepest passion, the longest memories, the greatest lung capacity and … did I mention deep passion?
UAdevil

Post by UAdevil »

Contribute link should now work. Not sure what was going on as 3 people have contributed so far and I've not touched the code there since, but it was definitely non functional.
Love the 've! Stop with the: Would of - Could of - Should of - Must of - Might of