Private Messaging

Discuss the new board and what we want it to be and see announcements and feature updates.

Moderators: UAdevil, JMarkJohns

Chicat

Private Messaging

Post by Chicat »

I have two messages in my Outbox that won't send. Any idea how I can push them through?
Of the 12 coaches, Rush picked the one whose fans have the deepest passion, the longest memories, the greatest lung capacity and … did I mention deep passion?
UAEebs86

Re: Private Messaging

Post by UAEebs86 »

Chicat wrote:I have two messages in my Outbox that won't send. Any idea how I can push them through?
I always have the same problem. Tried different things to force them (logging out and back in, logging in from another device), but nothing worked.

Eventually they will send. I reported this months ago but nobody else seemed to be having the problem.
We are the people our parents warned us about.
-JB
2022 Survival Pool Co-Champion
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

Sent a bunch of PMs Monday with no issues. They went right through. Yesterday and today though no luck at all. Tried all the same things you did Eebs.

I've received them, so it doesn't seem like a systemwide issue.
Of the 12 coaches, Rush picked the one whose fans have the deepest passion, the longest memories, the greatest lung capacity and … did I mention deep passion?
JMarkJohns

Post by JMarkJohns »

Chicat wrote:Sent a bunch of PMs Monday with no issues. They went right through. Yesterday and today though no luck at all. Tried all the same things you did Eebs.

I've received them, so it doesn't seem like a systemwide issue.
I actually think the message stays in outbox until it's read. It's like a confirmation.
Alieberman

Post by Alieberman »

UAEebs86 wrote:
Chicat wrote:I have two messages in my Outbox that won't send. Any idea how I can push them through?
I always have the same problem. Tried different things to force them (logging out and back in, logging in from another device), but nothing worked.

Eventually they will send. I reported this months ago but nobody else seemed to be having the problem.
I remember when you were PMing me and you didn't think they went through but I did indeed get them.

I think JMark may be right.
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

Ahhh, JMark, that makes sense. Especially since the PM I sent you this morning went through but another I sent a different poster has not as of yet.
Jefe

Post by Jefe »

Im having this issue as well. Sent several messages yesterday that immediately went into the Sent folder. But I have 2 messages today that are in my Outbox. Are they actually being delivered?
UAEebs86

Post by UAEebs86 »

Jefe wrote:Im having this issue as well. Sent several messages yesterday that immediately went into the Sent folder. But I have 2 messages today that are in my Outbox. Are they actually being delivered?

Apparently they don't show up as Sent until the other person reads it.
We are the people our parents warned us about.
-JB
2022 Survival Pool Co-Champion
Jefe

Post by Jefe »

Weird, Ill see if they reply but I had 3 messages go straight to Sent

edit: 1 just went to Sent. OK nevermind