Last Post read

Discuss the new board and what we want it to be and see announcements and feature updates.

Moderators: UAdevil, JMarkJohns

CBCat

Last Post read

Post by CBCat »

Is there something I need to set whereby when I open a thread it automatically sends me to the last post I read?

goazcats had this feature. is this something coming in the future or can I set this now. thanks!!
Alieberman

Re: Last Post read

Post by Alieberman »

Look right above your pic. "First unread post" This appears in every thread. Just click it and it takes you where you want to go
JMarkJohns

Post by JMarkJohns »

It's a quirk we will attempt to fix automatically with upgrade or new platform.

But, yeah, Ari said what can be done for now.
TucsonClip

Post by TucsonClip »

Alieberman wrote:Look right above your pic. "First unread post" This appears in every thread. Just click it and it takes you where you want to go
You can also click the little yellow note tab on the top left of the thread title name before entering a thread.
"Plus, why would I go to the NBA? Duke players suck in the pros."

-Shane Battier
Alieberman

Post by Alieberman »

TucsonClip wrote:
Alieberman wrote:Look right above your pic. "First unread post" This appears in every thread. Just click it and it takes you where you want to go
You can also click the little yellow note tab on the top left of the thread title name before entering a thread.
I never noticed that, thanks!
Merkin

Post by Merkin »

This is my bookmark for this site: http://forum.prodigaleyelid.com/search. ... d=newposts which brings up the new unread posts like TOS.
UAEebs86

Post by UAEebs86 »

Merkin wrote:This is my bookmark for this site: http://forum.prodigaleyelid.com/search. ... d=newposts which brings up the new unread posts like TOS.

Same here Merk.

Admins - there used to be a link on the Board index page for this, but it disappeared with the new design.
We are the people our parents warned us about.
-JB
2022 Survival Pool Co-Champion
CBCat

Post by CBCat »

ALieb. Thank you. I'm obviously blind as well as old now. haha
CBCat

Post by CBCat »

Merkin wrote:This is my bookmark for this site: http://forum.prodigaleyelid.com/search. ... d=newposts which brings up the new unread posts like TOS.

Wow. I hate that bookmark and I LOVE that bookmark. Would not be good to sit and read all those unread threads...but man do I want to. Esp. the Orphan Black one. My brother is really into it and I just don't get it so far because I've got seven in the Q off BBC but haven't a clue which/what I've got. He and his wife are hooked on this show. Peace.