Personal Attacks, just say no.

Discuss the new board and what we want it to be and see announcements and feature updates.

Moderators: UAdevil, JMarkJohns

CalStateTempe

Re: Personal Attacks, just say no.

Post by CalStateTempe »

Totally as someone said to me once, put on your big boy pants and deal.
azgreg

Post by azgreg »

Chicat wrote:
azgreg wrote:Am I the only one who thinks this is being blown just a bit out of proportion?
Welcome to my ignore list.
Is there beer there?
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

azgreg wrote:
Chicat wrote:
azgreg wrote:Am I the only one who thinks this is being blown just a bit out of proportion?
Is there beer there?
Keystone
Of the 12 coaches, Rush picked the one whose fans have the deepest passion, the longest memories, the greatest lung capacity and … did I mention deep passion?
CalStateTempe

Post by CalStateTempe »

Red dog?
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

CalStateTempe wrote:Red dog?
If yer feelin’ fancy...
Of the 12 coaches, Rush picked the one whose fans have the deepest passion, the longest memories, the greatest lung capacity and … did I mention deep passion?
JMarkJohns

Post by JMarkJohns »

Chicat wrote:
JMarkJohns wrote:Life is kicking my ass with this sickness and now a shift in job description which could be great, but has a steep learning curve and is unproven in my market.
Take the job. Figure out how to do it later.
I am. But I feel a bit like a Space Monkey with no real plan, just buttons to push.
azgreg

Post by azgreg »

Chicat wrote:
azgreg wrote:
Chicat wrote:
Is there beer there?
Keystone
Longhorned

Post by Longhorned »

JMarkJohns wrote:
Chicat wrote:
JMarkJohns wrote:Life is kicking my ass with this sickness and now a shift in job description which could be great, but has a steep learning curve and is unproven in my market.
I am. But I feel a bit like a Space Monkey with no real plan, just buttons to push.
Maybe I’m wrong but I thought that’s how promotions work. Your learning curve will be a burden for someone. Fire him before he raises his concerns.
JMarkJohns

Post by JMarkJohns »

Longhorned wrote:
JMarkJohns wrote:
Chicat wrote:
Maybe I’m wrong but I thought that’s how promotions work. Your learning curve will be a burden for someone. Fire him before he raises his concerns.
Not sure this is a promotion, so much as a redefining of my job priorities.

Either way, its swim or sink time.
killervibe

Post by killervibe »

I hope the irony of this thread and the original post are not lost on its authors. Of course, I will assume time has resulted in greater maturity than what I recall of them.
Disclaimer: Posts may not be suitable for the overly sensitive, feebleminded, or criminally insane. In the event I offend you, please take a big step back and literally GFY.
PieceOfMeat

Post by PieceOfMeat »

killervibe wrote:I hope the irony of this thread and the original post are not lost on its authors. Of course, I will assume time has resulted in greater maturity than what I recall of them.
A post from the great grandfather of all personal attackers (and the guy who wanted to fight people in real life). Funny stuff.
It's long past time to bring this back to the court, let's do it with a small update:

ghostwhitehorse

Post by ghostwhitehorse »

killervibe wrote:I hope the irony of this thread and the original post are not lost on its authors. Of course, I will assume time has resulted in greater maturity than what I recall of them.
Hey honey, how's tricks?
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

Someone drops in occasionally to search his own screen name, huh?
killervibe

Post by killervibe »

... and like moths to a flame, the worst offenders step forward to respond. Howdy ladies, good to hear from you. Some things change, but most remain the same.
Disclaimer: Posts may not be suitable for the overly sensitive, feebleminded, or criminally insane. In the event I offend you, please take a big step back and literally GFY.
CalStateTempe

Post by CalStateTempe »

Love em or hate em, at least you know where KV stands when he posts.

He isn't intellectually dishonest or hypocritical as is the OP.
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

Did this just become the Official Personal Attack thread? Cool...

Gumby smells.
PieceOfMeat

Post by PieceOfMeat »

killervibe wrote:... and like moths to a flame, the worst offenders step forward to respond. Howdy ladies, good to hear from you. Some things change, but most remain the same.
coming from the worst offender of all time. another funny post.

You still waiting to fight someone in real life?
It's long past time to bring this back to the court, let's do it with a small update:

PieceOfMeat

Post by PieceOfMeat »

Side note. I'm going to be removing this from "global" status as I feel the message has been seen, and the thread has become a magnet for trolls.

wyo-cat

Post by wyo-cat »

Is threatening to meet up behind the 7-11 to fight really a personal attack?

Not so sure.
CalStateTempe

Post by CalStateTempe »

PieceOfMeat wrote:Side note. I'm going to be removing this from "global" status as I feel the message has been seen, and the thread has become a magnet for trolls.
Someones triggered.

For the record: OP refers to original post, not original poster, so I did not fire off a personal attack by calling an original post hypocritical. Unless now criticism of posts has devolved to personal attacks.

I dunno anymore, I don't make the rules.

I'm cognizant of people's sensitivities.
Alieberman

Post by Alieberman »

The thing about personal attacks is that you are all a bunch of idiots.
killervibe

Post by killervibe »

PieceOfMeat wrote:

Is repeating yourself the best you got? You were never that bright or witty, but I did expect your lame smack talk had improved some. What’s the over/under on how many times you’ll continue to repeat this same thing during this coming season. I’d bet it’s at 20. I’ll take the over.

Carry on parrot girl.
PieceOfMeat

Post by PieceOfMeat »

killervibe wrote:
PieceOfMeat wrote:

Is repeating yourself the best you got? You were never that bright or witty, but I did expect your lame smack talk had improved some. What’s the over/under on how many times you’ll continue to repeat this same thing during this coming season. I’d bet it’s at 20. I’ll take the over.

Carry on parrot girl.
I'll let your history speak for itself. Is popping in out of nowhere to take swipes at posters on this board the best you got? Probably is, well, other than making threats of violence of course. Enjoy this last response vibey, as there won't be another to you. I'm a big proponent of the ignore list, to which you're going.

P.s. If your history bothers you, perhaps you should reflect upon why that is, and change the actions which lead to others bringing up your history. Just a thought.

killervibe

Post by killervibe »

PieceOfMeat wrote: I'll let your history speak for itself. Is popping in out of nowhere to take swipes at posters on this board the best you got? Probably is, well, other than making threats of violence of course. Enjoy this last response vibey, as there won't be another to you. I'm a big proponent of the ignore list, to which you're going.

P.s. If your history bothers you, perhaps you should reflect upon why that is, and change the actions which lead to others bringing up your history. Just a thought.
That's 3 in one day! Just 19 more to hit the over. Anyone want to take the under on this?

It doesn't bother me at all. You can bring up ancient history all that you want. I know that's all you got. So does everyone else. Hypocrisy, low intelligence, poor reasoning, and lack of wit. Those are the traits that define you. I suspect that's the case here on these forums and in your real life. I'm baffled that anyone would make you a moderator. JMJ must have been trying to meet ADA requirements, not realizing these forums are exempt.

Its in your best interest to put me on ignore. Otherwise, I'll keep exposing you for exactly what you are... a mental midget that is blissfully unaware of his own stupidity.

Wait.. let me guess your response... "but you threatened to fight someone and are mean to people." Got it! Thanks for your contribution. Great thread.
Alieberman

Post by Alieberman »

I'm confused why KV is posting.

Nothing was directed at him. The only reason I can see is to start shit for no actual reason.

I really don't understand humans.
scumdevils86

Post by scumdevils86 »

:lol: I'm having some serious flashbacks here.
Puerco

Post by Puerco »

Alieberman wrote:I'm confused why KV is posting.

Nothing was directed at him. The only reason I can see is to start shit for no actual reason.

You're being a bit generous with the definition of human here, Ari. Take that, thread topic!
'A parent is the one person who is supposed to make their kid think they can do anything. Says they're beautiful even when they're ugly. Thinks they're smart even when they go to Arizona State.' -- Jack Donaghy
killervibe

Post by killervibe »

Puerco wrote:
You're being a bit generous with the definition of human here, Ari. Take that, thread topic!
Oh.. is it time to break out the socks? Damn, now I need to go find the login info for PhatKat.
killervibe

Post by killervibe »

It's simple. I have a high tolerance for hypocritical bullshit. But the original post stickied to the top of every forum by the queen of personal attacks exceeded that tolerance so I was compelled to respond.
Last edited by killervibe on Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
PieceOfMeat

Post by PieceOfMeat »

It's in his nature. The foe list is a wonderful feature though.

Chicat

Post by Chicat »

He popped in for his weekly name search to see if anyone misses his presence, up popped this thread, and here we are...
killervibe

Post by killervibe »

Chicat wrote:Squawk.. Someone drops in occasionally to search his own screen name, huh? Squawk
Chicat wrote: Squawk! He popped in for his weekly name search, Squawk, to see if anyone misses his presence, up popped this thread, and here we are... Squawk
Over/under: 35

Of course, I'll take the over. Keep going!
Last edited by killervibe on Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Alieberman

Post by Alieberman »

PieceOfMeat wrote:

It's in his nature. The foe list is a wonderful feature though.
I've never blocked anyone and especially as a moderator, I wouldn't think it to be a good idea to block anyone.

I just don't know why some people constantly need to create and or feed drama in forums like these. Nobody is interested in listening to your petty snipes at one another.... it bores me to death to read through a page of 2 posters going after one another. Grow up.
Puerco

Post by Puerco »

killervibe wrote:
Puerco wrote:
Oh.. is it time to break out the socks? Damn, now I need to go find the login info for PhatKat.
Ooh, ouch. Touché, guy who basically ran away 10 years ago.
'A parent is the one person who is supposed to make their kid think they can do anything. Says they're beautiful even when they're ugly. Thinks they're smart even when they go to Arizona State.' -- Jack Donaghy
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

killervibe wrote:
Chicat wrote:Squawk.. Someone drops in occasionally to search his own screen name, huh? Squawk
Chicat wrote: Squawk! He popped in for his weekly name search, Squawk, to see if anyone misses his presence, up popped this thread, and here we are... Squawk
Over/under: 35

Of course, I'll take the over. Keep going!
I feel like you think this makes some sort of sense.
killervibe

Post by killervibe »

Chicat wrote: I feel like you think this makes some sort of sense.
Only to those with a modicum of intelligence. No surprise if its over your head. I'm guessing, based on what I've seen, others will also be confused. They'll identify themselves.
Olsondogg

Post by Olsondogg »

Purple monkey dishwasher...
I fly like a hawk, or better yet an eagle--a seagull. I sniff suckers out like a beagle...My ego is off and running and gone, Cause I'm about the best and if you diss than that's wrong
KaibabKat

Post by KaibabKat »

Where is The Cat Dude when you really need him?
JMarkJohns

Post by JMarkJohns »

The idea of an official insult thread isn’t a bad idea.
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

JMarkJohns wrote:The idea of an official insult thread isn’t a bad idea.
Fuck you.
wyo-cat

Post by wyo-cat »

A padded room where we can all let'r rip is a good idea.

In that spirit....

All y'all can fuck right off!!!!!!!!!
JMarkJohns

Post by JMarkJohns »

Chicat wrote:
JMarkJohns wrote:The idea of an official insult thread isn’t a bad idea.
Fuck you.
That’s exactly what I was thinking!

A thread in the Politics forum entitled “Fuck You!”

Great minds and all ;)
catgrad97

Post by catgrad97 »

Considering some of the self-immolating FB threads I've seen, a page like that could be an open invitation to Russian bots.
azgreg

Post by azgreg »

This is a fun thread.
UAEebs86

Post by UAEebs86 »

azgreg wrote:This is a fun thread.
Up yours
We are the people our parents warned us about.
-JB
2022 Survival Pool Co-Champion
azgreg

Post by azgreg »

UAEebs86 wrote:
azgreg wrote:This is a fun thread.
Up yours
Lick my balls.