Board Status

Discuss the new board and what we want it to be and see announcements and feature updates.

Moderators: UAdevil, JMarkJohns

Chicat

Re: Board Status

Post by Chicat »

UAEebs86 wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 9:03 am Is private messaging working? I tried to send a PM twice to the same person and nothing showing in Outbox or Sent messages.
I just sent you a PM. It's in my Outbox.
Of the 12 coaches, Rush picked the one whose fans have the deepest passion, the longest memories, the greatest lung capacity and … did I mention deep passion?
UAEebs86

Post by UAEebs86 »

Chicat wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 9:20 am
UAEebs86 wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 9:03 am Is private messaging working? I tried to send a PM twice to the same person and nothing showing in Outbox or Sent messages.
I just sent you a PM. It's in my Outbox.

I got it and was able to reply and see it in my Outbox. Weird.
We are the people our parents warned us about.
-JB
2022 Survival Pool Co-Champion
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

Got your reply. Are you still having trouble PM'ing the other poster?
Of the 12 coaches, Rush picked the one whose fans have the deepest passion, the longest memories, the greatest lung capacity and … did I mention deep passion?
UAEebs86

Post by UAEebs86 »

Chicat wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 9:29 am Got your reply. Are you still having trouble PM'ing the other poster?
It just went through this time (3rd time's a charm I guess). It was like something was stuck and got unstuck by receiving and replying to your message. Thanks.
We are the people our parents warned us about.
-JB
2022 Survival Pool Co-Champion
EastCoastCat

Post by EastCoastCat »

Interesting glitch - I get a notification alert every time there is a response - not to my reply or a rep posting - in the "Best/Worst analysts/commentators/announcers" thread. Anyone else get that?
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

EastCoastCat wrote: Mon Oct 11, 2021 4:11 am Interesting glitch - I get a notification alert every time there is a response - not to my reply or a rep posting - in the "Best/Worst analysts/commentators/announcers" thread. Anyone else get that?
Click the wrench at the top of the thread (next to the search box) and hit “unsubscribe”. Somehow you must have accidentally hit “subscribe” at some point.
EastCoastCat

Post by EastCoastCat »

Chicat wrote: Mon Oct 11, 2021 4:19 am
EastCoastCat wrote: Mon Oct 11, 2021 4:11 am Interesting glitch - I get a notification alert every time there is a response - not to my reply or a rep posting - in the "Best/Worst analysts/commentators/announcers" thread. Anyone else get that?
Click the wrench at the top of the thread (next to the search box) and hit “unsubscribe”. Somehow you must have accidentally hit “subscribe” at some point.
Thanks! Didn't think I touched that but I'm also not always sober when I'm on this message board.

;)
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

I did that once too. All of a sudden I was getting emails every time Longhorned told us about the lamb shank he braised in the What’s For Dinner thread.
EastCoastCat

Post by EastCoastCat »

Chicat wrote: Mon Oct 11, 2021 7:06 am I did that once too. All of a sudden I was getting emails every time Longhorned told us about the lamb shank he braised in the What’s For Dinner thread.
Bwahahaha!!!!