disable post review?

Discuss the new board and what we want it to be and see announcements and feature updates.

Moderators: UAdevil, JMarkJohns

PieceOfMeat

disable post review?

Post by PieceOfMeat »

was searching internet for how to turn off this feature, where it bugs me with a message if someone has posted while I was typing a quick reply, and it won't let me post until I push the button again.
found this:

https://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtop ... 6&t=762375

is there a setting I can do for my personal preferences (i looked in the user control panel, maybe i missed it)?

posting in the game thread is annoying cause I hit post, then it bugs me cause people posted, then i hit post again, then it bugs me again....etc. Just a little while ago I had to hit post 4 times just to get 1 message to post :lol:
It's long past time to bring this back to the court, let's do it with a small update:

PieceOfMeat

Re: disable post review?

Post by PieceOfMeat »

So...is there a user option we can turn on so I can disable post review?
It's long past time to bring this back to the court, let's do it with a small update:

wyo-cat

Post by wyo-cat »

PieceOfMeat wrote:was searching internet for how to turn off this feature, where it bugs me with a message if someone has posted while I was typing a quick reply, and it won't let me post until I push the button again.
found this:

https://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtop ... 6&t=762375

is there a setting I can do for my personal preferences (i looked in the user control panel, maybe i missed it)?

posting in the game thread is annoying cause I hit post, then it bugs me cause people posted, then i hit post again, then it bugs me again....etc. Just a little while ago I had to hit post 4 times just to get 1 message to post :lol:
My post count would be higher with out that feature!
UAdevil

Post by UAdevil »

This feature is now disabled for game threads. I left it active for non game threads. If it becomes an annoyance in other subforums we can address that.
Love the 've! Stop with the: Would of - Could of - Should of - Must of - Might of
PieceOfMeat

Post by PieceOfMeat »

UAdevil wrote:This feature is now disabled for game threads. I left it active for non game threads. If it becomes an annoyance in other subforums we can address that.
Thank you, sir!

(just to double check you disabled it for the basketball gamethread forum too yes?)

UAdevil

Post by UAdevil »

PieceOfMeat wrote:
UAdevil wrote:This feature is now disabled for game threads. I left it active for non game threads. If it becomes an annoyance in other subforums we can address that.
Thank you, sir!

(just to double check you disabled it for the basketball gamethread forum too yes?)

Yes indeed.
Love the 've! Stop with the: Would of - Could of - Should of - Must of - Might of
PieceOfMeat

Post by PieceOfMeat »

Awesome :D