Game 5, at UCLA (2016)

In Game Discussions

Moderators: UAdevil, JMarkJohns

ASUHATER!

Re: Game 5, at UCLA (2016)

Post by ASUHATER! »

UALoco wrote:
ASUHATER! wrote:
cordera89 wrote:Our expectation isn't high this year and some of you want RR gone because were not having a good year, Oh please cry me a river. What did you expect our season was going to be.
Especially when not even halfway through the season we're on the 4th string qb and rb.
Injuries will always be a problem with this scheme. It might have worked in the Big East when nobody had seen it. It is old news and aint suprising nobody. The defenses are eating up our players and we are not making any progress as a Program. Yates as HC Williams as DC and take RR''s $ and give it to be the offensive equivalent to Williams, a recruiter with a half decent scheme. Drop all the skinny kids and smurfs and lets play some big boy football.
Power I football isn't old news and well known?
i was going to put the ua/asu records here...but i forgot what they were.

i'll just go with fuck asu.
KillerKlown

Post by KillerKlown »

ASUHATER! wrote:
UALoco wrote:
ASUHATER! wrote:
cordera89 wrote:Our expectation isn't high this year and some of you want RR gone because were not having a good year, Oh please cry me a river. What did you expect our season was going to be.
Especially when not even halfway through the season we're on the 4th string qb and rb.
Injuries will always be a problem with this scheme. It might have worked in the Big East when nobody had seen it. It is old news and aint suprising nobody. The defenses are eating up our players and we are not making any progress as a Program. Yates as HC Williams as DC and take RR''s $ and give it to be the offensive equivalent to Williams, a recruiter with a half decent scheme. Drop all the skinny kids and smurfs and lets play some big boy football.
More injuries occur within regular pro offenses than high tempo ones - I.e., The study that proved Nick Saban a douche.
It's either bad conditioning or just horrible luck.
Mike Luke's burner account.
cordera89

Post by cordera89 »

KillerKlown wrote:
We didn't expect to be on our 4th qb five games in.
BTW, I don't want RR gone. I expected him to be here next year and still do. After all I'm sure he didn't expect this.

Give them a break. It's a sports board on a Saturday night after multiple losses.
My expectation was low anyway and no one couldn't foresee our team getting hit with another injury bug season.
Trust me, RR isn't going anywhere, nor his seat isn't hot, but for those that have been supporting for five years our going to second guess of why RR year five hasn't come alive yet. Now next year and year after will tell a tales.
UALoco

Post by UALoco »

KillerKlown wrote:
ASUHATER! wrote:
UALoco wrote:
ASUHATER! wrote:
More injuries occur within regular pro offenses than high tempo ones - I.e., The study that proved Nick Saban a douche.
It's either bad conditioning or just horrible luck.
At least we would be able to field a freaking team for cripes sakes. We are like on our fourth string at key positions . This is getting old and no longer deserves my money or attention.