Game 8, vs Stanford (2016)

In Game Discussions

Moderators: UAdevil, JMarkJohns

Harvey Specter

Re: Game 8, vs Stanford (2016)

Post by Harvey Specter »

cordera89 wrote:
Harvey Specter wrote:
cordera89 wrote:Today cant get any worst.
It can if you continue watching this game...
I will rather continues to watch our team instead of nothing unlike the rest.
Cheer your team to the end.
Good for you, Cordera.

#GoodFan
Last edited by Harvey Specter on Sat Oct 29, 2016 10:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RazorsEdgeAZ

Post by RazorsEdgeAZ »

Maybe this is just not recruiting. Maybe this is recruiting, coaching, S&C, evaluations and development. Just getting less competitive. Stanford was vulnerable, hard time scoring all year. Started a new QB for his first start. Vegas even gave them a shot
Harvey Specter

Post by Harvey Specter »

RazorsEdgeAZ wrote:Maybe this is just not recruiting. Maybe this is recruiting, coaching, S&C, evaluations and development. Just getting less competitive. Stanford was vulnerable, hard time scoring all year. Started a new QB for his first start. Vegas even gave them a shot
Stop it! It's all on bad luck and injuries...

PS - Seriously, who is paying Tim Brando to blow Rish Rod at every opportunity. He is trying WAY too hard.
Last edited by Harvey Specter on Sat Oct 29, 2016 10:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WildcatStunner

Post by WildcatStunner »

Watching this offense is about as much fun as getting kicked in the ribs.
scumdevils86

Post by scumdevils86 »

And punt
scumdevils86

Post by scumdevils86 »

Amazing how impotent our offense has become after it being such a high point before
cordera89

Post by cordera89 »

RazorsEdgeAZ wrote:Maybe this is just not recruiting. Maybe this is recruiting, coaching, S&C, evaluations and development. Just getting less competitive. Stanford was vulnerable, hard time scoring all year. Started a new QB for his first start. Vegas even gave them a shot
If that was the case how did manage the last two season with most of his players playing.
Harvey Specter

Post by Harvey Specter »

cordera89 wrote:
If that was the case how did manage the last two season with most of his players playing.
What the f*ck are you talking about?

We have been shitty the last 2 seasons. 3-11 in conference and counting.

Oops - I almost forgot... We did beat UNM in a bowl game last year. That was a difference maker.
WildcatStunner

Post by WildcatStunner »

Defense has been game somewhat tonight. Too bad the offense is a dumpster fire.
Harvey Specter

Post by Harvey Specter »

WildcatStunner wrote:Defense has been game somewhat tonight. Too bad the offense is a dumpster fire.
Stanford has equalled their highest point output of the season and there are 11 minutes left. When graded against a curve of our own expectations, I suppose they have been decent, but that is about it.
cordera89

Post by cordera89 »

Harvey Specter wrote:
cordera89 wrote:

Oops - I almost forgot... We did beat UNM in a bowl game last year. That was a difference maker.
You pretty much didn't understand it , when I said the last two season, I didn't says last and this season. 14 and 15 season dumbass.
WildcatStunner

Post by WildcatStunner »

Harvey Specter wrote:
WildcatStunner wrote:Defense has been game somewhat tonight. Too bad the offense is a dumpster fire.
Stanford has equalled their highest point output of the season and there are 11 minutes left. When graded against a curve of our own expectations, I suppose they have been decent, but that is about it.
I agree. I was going to say, part of it has been us playing Stanford. But we still gave up some big plays.
Harvey Specter

Post by Harvey Specter »

cordera89 wrote:
Harvey Specter wrote:
cordera89 wrote:

You pretty much didn't understand it , when I said the last two season, I didn't says last and this season. 14 and 15 season dumbass.
Tha last 2 seasons on my planet are this season and last...

If you meant the 2 seasons preceding this one, then that is what you should have stated. Either way, one of those 2 was shitty, regardless of how you want to spin it. 3-6 + 3 scream puff wins and a UNM bowl victory does not a "good" season make.
cordera89

Post by cordera89 »

Harvey Specter wrote:
cordera89 wrote:
Harvey Specter wrote:
cordera89 wrote:

Tha last 2 seasons on my planet are this season and last... but then again, here we speak English.

If you meant the 2 seasons preceding this one, then that is what you should have stated. Either way, one of those 2 was shitty, regardless of how you want to spin it. 3-6 + 3 scream puff wins and a UNM bowl victory does not a "good" season make.
Harvey I'm talking about 14 and 15 season, Not 15 season and this season.
Harvey Specter

Post by Harvey Specter »

Harvey Specter wrote:PS - Seriously, who is paying Tim Brando to blow Rish Rod at every opportunity. He is trying WAY too hard.
"(Arizona) knows they have to get rich in Florida, they have to get rich in Louisiana... You have to recruit nationally to a place like Arizona to be effective. Much as Kyle Whittingham has at Utah."

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Seriously... i cannot believe this guy is actually paid to make such ridiculous and uninformed statements,

Our future is tied to our success in pulling recruits out of the heart of SEC territory.... cuz the only guys we are getting from there are ones with no other BCS conference offers.

Recruiting nationally like Notre Dame & Stanford... Great call, Tim.
1560s Guy

Post by 1560s Guy »

There was no "14 and 15 season." There was a 2014 season. Then a 2015 season.
wyo-cat

Post by wyo-cat »

Harvey Specter wrote:
cordera89 wrote:
Harvey Specter wrote:
cordera89 wrote:

Tha last 2 seasons on my planet are this season and last...

Harv you are an asshole. Cordera is posting on this board in his second language and you are busting on him for not having good English. Fuck off. Your holier than thou attitude is wearing thin.
Robert A Booey

Post by Robert A Booey »

Brandon Leon has looked pretty good in his limited opportunities.
WildcatStunner

Post by WildcatStunner »

UofA Football,

Goodnight sweet prince.
scumdevils86

Post by scumdevils86 »

I feel like I've been transported back to 2011
Harvey Specter

Post by Harvey Specter »

wyo-cat wrote:
TyrantCat wrote:You see the look on RichRod's face after the pick fumble? Poor poor Rich.
What the fuck are you talking about? Seriously.
I initiated the exchange with Cordera (that bothered you) with essentially the exact same question....

The he called me a dumbass. In response I questioned the grammar and punctuation of his posts.

Can I be an asshole? Yes, I can.

I have company.... Right back at ya.
wyo-cat

Post by wyo-cat »

Harvey Specter wrote:
wyo-cat wrote:
TyrantCat wrote:You see the look on RichRod's face after the pick fumble? Poor poor Rich.
What the fuck are you talking about? Seriously.
I initiated the exchange with Cordera (that bothered you) with essentially the exact same question....

The he called me a dumbass. In response I questioned the grammar and punctuation of his posts.

Can I be an asshole? Yes, I can.

I have company.... Right back at ya.
That was a bad break that had nothing to do about coaching. Calling out a weak sauce posts is what we do. You busting on Cordera is a different issue.

So your back at ya is some bullshit false equivalency.
BearDown89

Post by BearDown89 »

[/quote]Harv you are an asshole. Cordera is posting on this board in his second language and you are busting on him for not having good English. Fuck off. Your holier than thou attitude is wearing thin.[/quote]

Bravo Wyo. You're well among the more worthwhile posters here Harvey, but Wyo's right on this. Goes for any other jackass on here that is too fucking lazy to sort through Cordera's posts.
Harvey Specter

Post by Harvey Specter »

Fair enough gents... I suspect both the board and myself were better off during my extended hiatus. I'll return when there is something positive to reply to (I am hoping a win over ASU!) - but otherwise will try to let you enjoy your discourse in harmony.

I wish all the RR Kool-Aid drinkers were right, and hopefully they eventually will be. I don't think any UA FB fan wants anything more than to see the program be successful. Those who questioned his authenticity, loyalty, recruiting, and prospects for long-term success on these boards were villified by many.... but let bygones be bygones.

Bear Down, everybody.
wyo-cat

Post by wyo-cat »

Harvey Specter wrote:Fair enough gents... I suspect both the board and myself were better off during my extended hiatus. I'll return when there is something positive to reply to (I am hoping a win over ASU!) - but otherwise will try to let you enjoy your discourse in harmony.

I wish all the RR Kool-Aid drinkers were right, and hopefully they eventually will be. I don't think any UA FB fan wants anything more than to see the program be successful. Those who questioned his authenticity, loyalty, recruiting, and prospects for long-term success on these boards were villified by many.... but let bygones be bygones.

Bear Down, everybody.
I'm a U of A fan, not a RR Kool Aid drinker. He is our coach for the next two seasons minimum, and I'm not happy with where we are now, but due to how modern contracts are written, he has a large buyout to afford him protection. He won't always be the coach, but he is now and there's nothing we can do about it.

I for one am disappointed but I'm not calling for RR's head either.
CalStateTempe

Post by CalStateTempe »

Darn...See ya Harv,

Liked having you post around here again. Hope you're back soon.
Merkin

Post by Merkin »

CalStateTempe wrote:Darn...See ya Harv,

Liked having you post around here again. Hope you're back soon.
Same here, don't be away long. Your fb insights are well respected.